By the way Haas looks like a first rd pick
RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
Bretrobert1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6028

12/16/2017  5:01 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
Bretrobert1 wrote:A couple games to watch today: Purdue/Butler coming up here at 11 central. Purdue has some interesting potential second rounders in Haas, Edwards and a future potential draft pick in Carsen Edwards. Also, keep an eye out on their 7'3" big man Matt Haarms. Very interesting post player with a really nice motor.

Then Oklahoma at Wichita State at 3 pm. Shamet on Young.

You still think shamet is anything close to young? Young is a top 3 pock

Young is exceptional. I'm very, very impressed with his offensive game. However, did you see the possession where Shamet posted him up? Has some real defensive liability to his game, right now. But yeah, from a college standpoint, he's definitely up there as one of the best scorers I've seen.

"I love you guys." -Norman Dale
TPercy
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5748

12/16/2017  10:46 PM
Dazanan Musa is one to watch.
The Future is Bright!
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
12/17/2017  9:14 AM
Bretrobert1 wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Bretrobert1 wrote:A couple games to watch today: Purdue/Butler coming up here at 11 central. Purdue has some interesting potential second rounders in Haas, Edwards and a future potential draft pick in Carsen Edwards. Also, keep an eye out on their 7'3" big man Matt Haarms. Very interesting post player with a really nice motor.

Young is exceptional. I'm very, very impressed with his offensive game. However, did you see the possession where Shamet posted him up? Has some real defensive liability to his game, right now. But yeah, from a college standpoint, he's definitely up there as one of the best scorers I've seen.

I think where the Knicks are headed unless there is drastic fall out( which I do no anticipate) is a pick in the 16-20 range.
shamet Brunson will be a couple if guys potentially available
This is something were going to have up come back yo but I'm assuming the top 15 prospects won't be knicks

RIP Crushalot😞
reub
Member: #6227

12/17/2017  10:18 AM
BRIGGS wrote:
Bretrobert1 wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:

I think where the Knicks are headed unless there is drastic fall out( which I do no anticipate) is a pick in the 16-20 range.
This is something were going to have up come back yo but I'm assuming the top 15 prospects won't be knicks

We'll see where we are after this brutal stretch with mostly road games. Tankathon has us drafting 23rd right now but we've played more home games than any team in the league and we're not nearly that good. The next month will tell.
BRIGGS
12/19/2017  9:35 PM
reub wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Bretrobert1 wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:

We'll see where we are after this brutal stretch with mostly road games. Tankathon has us drafting 23rd right now but we've played more home games than any team in the league and we're not nearly that good. The next month will tell.

Young tonight 26 points 22 assists--when have we heard numbers like this? The reason why the guy is so good is that hes a real true blue great distributor first yet has all the offensive assets to score from anywhere as well.

RIP Crushalot😞
Bretrobert1
Member: #6028

12/19/2017  10:56 PM
Was just about to post about his 26/22 game, but see you beat me to the punch. Now, Northwestern State isn't exactly a powerhouse, here. But still- very impressive statline.

Briggs, I personally don't think he's pass first at all. Case being, he'll shoot from literally anywhere past half court. Rather, his offensive game is just so sound. Not only does he have that super quick release and crazy range, but he can beat a defender in so many more ways. He was beating Shamet off the dribble consistently w/ ease. From there, he can make J's, has really nice touch on that floater and can finish at the rim really well. On top of all that, he's got incredible court vision.

OU has some good games coming up against quality point guards. Mcintosh of Northwestern Saturday will be a good one.

"I love you guys." -Norman Dale
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
12/20/2017  9:32 AM
Looks like he moved up to the lotto on draft sites with that performance.
https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
BRIGGS
12/20/2017  11:57 AM    LAST EDITED: 12/20/2017  12:08 PM
Bretrobert1 wrote:Was just about to post about his 26/22 game, but see you beat me to the punch. Now, Northwestern State isn't exactly a powerhouse, here. But still- very impressive statline.

Briggs, I personally don't think he's pass first at all. Case being, he'll shoot from literally anywhere past half court. Rather, his offensive game is just so sound. Not only does he have that super quick release and crazy range, but he can beat a defender in so many more ways. He was beating Shamet off the dribble consistently w/ ease. From there, he can make J's, has really nice touch on that floater and can finish at the rim really well. On top of all that, he's got incredible court vision.

OU has some good games coming up against quality point guards. Mcintosh of Northwestern Saturday will be a good one.

Hes a franchise altering player and a starter in the nBA in minute 1. No doubt if he stays like this --hes going top 5 if not #1.
1/3 Tony Parker 1/3 Steph Curry with the vision of Magic

RIP Crushalot😞
New high caliber freshmen has to be on Knicks target list

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy