Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
12/5/2017  9:37 AM
Gudris wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
arkrud wrote:
Ira wrote:It doesn't look like we're a playoff team at this point. I like a lot of what I see in the Knicks, but, in my mind, they're a young team that's developing.

WOW... It was really difficult to confirm... took 20 games...

Yeah it was hard to assess because of the home/away splits

Lets give KP another chance, maybe he can turn this shet around

If you want to be an over .500 team, you really have to play at at least a .600 level when everyone is healthy to make up for the ground you lose when there are injuries. It's still early in the season and hard to judge the team.
AUTOADVERT
Cartman718
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1694

12/5/2017  9:59 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:No we need help at backup positions. Pg...it'll come. But our bench sucks.
We have lots of talent on the bench. Jack is a backup, and Frank isnt ready. An above avg PG can put them on the same page. Even shorthanded.
Yes but there are no starting PGs available at Jack prices and that's ok because he's serviceable.

We don't need an Elite PG to play at a good game. KP and THJr mask those deficiencies well at PG because of their overall play along with Kanter.

If you looks at our starting lineup thjr KP Kanter all are fine. But Lee and Thjr together is just an ok combo on the wings. Lee's production is up right now but I don't think it will be anywhere close when THjr starts stealing his shots. The back to back st this pace is not suitable for Lee with major mins. He needs to go to bench and we need to promote Mcbuckets

Didnt say "elite", above average. We havent had a 2 way PG who fit that definition in a long time, not in their prime.
Like who

Would have to think about it....

awwwwww

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
12/5/2017  12:47 PM
So who won the Melo trade again? LMFAO
Cartman718
Member: #1694

12/5/2017  2:03 PM
jrodmc wrote:So who won the Melo trade again? LMFAO

definitely not OKC and definitely not Melo

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Zebo13
Member: #6434
USA
12/5/2017  3:00 PM

I say they lost the PG13 trade too. Set themselves back a decade.

meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

12/5/2017  8:35 PM

The Knicks Einstein, the Knicks. You know the team you supposedly root for? The one that's been playing better since the selfish dumbass left the building? That one!!!!!!!!!

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
jrodmc
USA
12/5/2017  9:57 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:

The Knicks Einstein, the Knicks. You know the team you supposedly root for? The one that's been playing better since the selfish dumbass left the building? That one!!!!!!!!!

Yes. I remember; and are you the one starting gamethreads titled after a selfish dumbass? Glad you have a team to root for instead of ****inuing your brilliant rants about the douche who's not here anymore. Do you even understand simple math professor? 2 games with only what we got for Melo and what happened? Oh, but you must have figured that out already, right?

meloshouldgo

12/6/2017  7:31 AM
jrodmc wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

Yes. I remember; and are you the one starting gamethreads titled after a selfish dumbass? Glad you have a team to root for instead of ****inuing your brilliant rants about the douche who's not here anymore. Do you even understand simple math professor? 2 games with only what we got for Melo and what happened? Oh, but you must have figured that out already, right?

Actually no, I have no idea what you are talking about? I started a game thread with "Melo" or "Selfish Dumbass" in the title? Well now that you mention it...

2 games with what we got for Melo? Before we get to the math Einstein help me understand what it means in English??

meloshouldgo

12/6/2017  7:58 AM    LAST EDITED: 12/6/2017  7:59 AM
meloshouldgo wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

Actually no, I have no idea what you are talking about? I started a game thread with "Melo" or "Selfish Dumbass" in the title? Well now that you mention it...

2 games with what we got for Melo? Before we get to the math Einstein help me understand what it means in English??

Jome's on me! This last thread did reference Lord Darth Melo!!
Fair point, Einstein. Fair point.

Bonn1997
USA
12/6/2017  8:19 AM    LAST EDITED: 12/6/2017  8:20 AM
meloshouldgo wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

2 games with just what we got for Melo would have to be Kanter and McDermott playing 2 on 5 for 48 min

jrodmc
USA
12/6/2017  9:26 AM
Bonn1997 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

2 games with just what we got for Melo would have to be Kanter and McDermott playing 2 on 5 for 48 min

Or OKC just playing Melo 1 on 5 for 48 minutes? Oh wait, that's what they do anyway right?
Yeah, too bad Kanter and McBuckets don't have a better supporting cast... Maybe they should work on their Iso-games and play some real hero-ball! LOL

Bonn1997
USA
12/6/2017  9:52 AM
jrodmc wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

Or OKC just playing Melo 1 on 5 for 48 minutes? Oh wait, that's what they do anyway right?
Yeah, too bad Kanter and McBuckets don't have a better supporting cast... Maybe they should work on their Iso-games and play some real hero-ball! LOL

That would make as much sense as the 2 on 5 idea. At least you are consistent.
jrodmc
USA
12/6/2017  9:55 AM
Bonn1997 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

Hey, it's a fan board. If you can't be coherent, at least strive for consistency!
Bonn1997
USA
12/6/2017  10:41 AM
jrodmc wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

Hey, it's a fan board. If you can't be coherent, at least strive for consistency!

LOL. I'll give you some credit. I'm sure it's not easy being a Melo supporter on this board.
meloshouldgo

12/6/2017  11:02 AM
Bonn1997 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

What we got from trading Melo -
Removed negativity from locker room
Removed ball stopping shot jacker from offense
Increased flow on offense
Increased team spirit
Competitive basketball with no drama

Kanter and Doug were throw ins to make salaries work.

Once Einstein gets upto speed we will have a conversation about it. I am looking forward to it.
May take him a year or three though.

jrodmc
USA
12/6/2017  11:10 AM
Bonn1997 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

LOL. I'll give you some credit. I'm sure it's not easy being a Melo supporter on this board.

Nope, but somebody's got to do it. And besides, it's really difficult when you have to deal with "facts" coming from Mr. levelheaded knicks fan like "lockeroom negativity" indexes and "team spirit" curve improvements. LMAO
GAME THREAD 12/4 - Let the real winners of the Melo trade step up

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy