[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Kanter's agent is going to be salivating
Author Thread
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
11/30/2017  11:19 PM
Kanter even if he didn't improve. If he produced the same level he has at OKC. Providing 14-7 with a 59 Ts% and a 226/183 WS48 at 25-26 yrs old. He would still command 14mil per easy. And that's with the added 30pds.
https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
AUTOADVERT
meloshouldgo
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5801

12/1/2017  7:12 AM
I don't know how agents and teams arrive at their numbers. But for any player I really want to keep, I would be willing to pay 5% more than the best offer if they are unrestricted FAs. I am not saying we should do that with Kanter, YET.
I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
12/1/2017  1:17 PM
BRIGGS wrote:I have zero hesitation keeping Kanter --its just a lot of money allocated for the position. If KP is out for awhile--my bet is Kanter does 20-12 for many of those games--Ive always liked the guy--but hes about to increase his value through the roof. Hey hes our player--so be it.

I will say of all the pHil moves--many of which were good--the Noah contract is an albatross of gross propensities.

I said this in your other thread on the topic - if you didn't have Noah in here at $17m per, you would happily sign Kanter.

But, as I said there - passing on Kanter is kinda like the Mets not resigning Murphy - they regretted it, and their plan b sucked vs. keeping him.

All of your plan b's likewise suck.

Bite the bullet, resign him this year or next. Deal with Noah later- perhaps you trade Lee to open space - but otherwise, I like what we have in this group- and adding 2 more talents this summer in the draft should be great.

Kanter's agent is going to be salivating

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy