Member: #397

11/26/2017  6:11 PM
Bonn1997 wrote:
Paris907 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
Paris907 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
Paris907 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:Willy is not going to play for us. He's super soft inside. He's a finnese guy that boxes out for rebounds. Can he get better? Yes... but we already have a 25 year old center in Kanter. We have Noah and KOQ. Brogdon would improve the back court. He starts over Jack and Frank and makes us better. Willy starts for the Bucks and gets his 15pts and 15 rebounds... Kanter gives him 30 and 12 every single time

The more I see, if Wily is soft and Kanter cNt get passed his +/- issues and defensive woes, $20Mm will be a lot to Pay at the Center spot when Noah is making oodles as well even with a stretch.
Bucks like their PG. I’m thinking don’t sign Kanter, stretch Noah, and look at Bamba, Ayers and Begley. With the money you saved you’ll fetch either a pg or 3. Guess you gave up on Frank already huh? No Frank, no Wily. Forget the youth movement already? Don’t think so.

Didn't say anything about Frank.... Frank has heart, plays hard and is getting better. Willy is soft... you can't develop heart. I'm not willing to wait for a 23 year old man to find his balls. Plus or minus doesn't determine heart. Kanters moral effect on the team doesn't show up in plus and minus. Kanter wants to be here, so I can see him sitting out for a while dfoe the Knicks to make moves before he resigns... He has a player option anyway. If guys just want to throw away what we have good going for ourselves for hopes and dreams then why are you here? We need to be trying to build not continue to keep reflipping the roster every year.

Well that makes lots of sense. You want KAnters balls. I knew it. Listen, I’m not talking bromance, we are talking wins and losses. You want Brogden and to sit Frank. That’s what would occur no? I mean Brogden was a rookie last year so if you got him, Frank would sit. That’s what you’re suggesting isn’t it ? If I’m wrong explain your logic as I’m missing it and so is everyone else.

BTW, Wily per 36 minutes was averaging 13.5 boards per game last year. You call that soft? Guess you’ve got it all figured out. You want a moral victory. Fine sit Frank, get Brogden, purge Wily and enjoy your moral victory. I suspect you meant Morale, right? bTW, as he’s a free agent, we will see him test the market and find out just how badly he wants to be a Knick.

All the extra stuff is cool but it only solidifies the fact you want Willys penis firmly inserted into your anus. We're taking basketball. Plenty of players have have a 36 per minute average that says one thing but their game says another. If you watched the last few games he's been in he was getting pushed around easily. He was allowing guys to sail into the paint without any resistance. He got barked on by Lee and even Beaslwy the last game. Hornacek curses him out to the point Mike Breen and Clyde cant ignore it.

Damm I didn’t think you’d come out like a complete bitch this soon yet I suspected as much. It’s okay that your into Enes Anus. You’re secret it just between us. Honestly I’m sorry to strip you of logic and expose your commentary for the trash it is but hey that’s just between us. No one will read your drivel. Again you are talking out of your ass and I will continue to expose you if you continue. “Plenty of players” have 13.5 boards per 36? Okay our local basketball savant, tell us how many is plenty?? Yes tell us. So you want to base Wilys career on the “last few games”. Dude wake up. I won’t contibue to bitch slap you but we all deserve some respect as almost everyone else here knows Knicks hoops.

He was a legit first team rookie last year and was not soft. It doesn't make sense to give more weight to 100 min this year than 1300 min last year. We will eventually have to sort this out. At least one player from Kanter, KOQ, and Willy needs to be moved eventually but you can't base serious decisions from 100 min.

But not even the rookie of the year is good enough to trade Willy? Getting embarrassed against Houston isn't? I wouldn't play him another minute after that Houston game. So he might not even play more that 100 minutes. He's 23 years old. He's a grown man. He's not a bone head like Beas, he's just not caring enough about being a big man in the nba. Cole Aldrich can get 20 rebounds in a game and he's done that a few times. Doesn't mean he needs to be the man. He sucks. Willy sucks. Well he get better i dunno, but if we could get Brogdon the Knicks get better. Who cares what happens to Willy at that point. Right now the Knicks have 5 centers if you count Kornet.... I think we'll be alright.

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
AUTOADVERT
Ira
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #91
11/26/2017  7:28 PM
We'd have to add something significant to the pot. If our second round picks were enough, I'd make the trade. Brogdan is a better player than Willy.
Paris907
Member: #6099
USA
11/26/2017  7:47 PM
Yes But the broader question that we need to address is whether we are willing to spend $25 Million a year to keep Kanter? Many including Billy Donovon consider Kanter a defensive liability and he rated 63 worst of 66 centers last year. I mean is he the guy to guard Embiid for the future years? I concur that it would take more than Wily to secure Brogden but does that imply EnySpree has given up on both Wily and Frank N. Quite a statement as they average all of 21 years of age.
Paris907
USA
11/26/2017  7:59 PM
So you bring up Cole Aldrich as a response. Again the amature hour. The issue isn’t if Wily is or isn’t enough to secure the services of Brogden. The question is why you’ve given up on Who the Knick management view as a starter in Ntikikina. So maybe you want to trade both Wily and Frank? That’s what it sounds like. Otherwise your objective is to purge both for a new backcourt Mudiay and Brogden. Pathetic. Don’t forget to pay whatever Kanter demands.
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138

11/26/2017  8:05 PM
Paris907 wrote:Yes But the broader question that we need to address is whether we are willing to spend $25 Million a year to keep Kanter? Many including Billy Donovon consider Kanter a defensive liability and he rated 63 worst of 66 centers last year. I mean is he the guy to guard Embiid for the future years? I concur that it would take more than Wily to secure Brogden but does that imply EnySpree has given up on both Wily and Frank N. Quite a statement as they average all of 21 years of age.

I already said no... why can't we have a dope back court? Why us it better to have 5 centers to fill 2 spots when we can have another good guard in the rotation? I love Jack.... getting Brogdon eliminates him from the equation not Frank. That's what we need. It puts pressure on THJr to play better... Brogdon and Frank could play together.

I'm not worried about paying Kanter... if he plays well he deserves the money. If the price is too high that doesn't mean we have no choice but to play Willy. Life goes on we can fill the spot. If we don't make the playoffs we might draft our next center. Too many scenarios to worry about being forced to pay Kanter or not having a center after this year.

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Paris907
USA
11/26/2017  9:23 PM
EnySpree wrote:
Paris907 wrote:Yes But the broader question that we need to address is whether we are willing to spend $25 Million a year to keep Kanter? Many including Billy Donovon consider Kanter a defensive liability and he rated 63 worst of 66 centers last year. I mean is he the guy to guard Embiid for the future years? I concur that it would take more than Wily to secure Brogden but does that imply EnySpree has given up on both Wily and Frank N. Quite a statement as they average all of 21 years of age.

I already said no... why can't we have a dope back court? Why us it better to have 5 centers to fill 2 spots when we can have another good guard in the rotation? I love Jack.... getting Brogdon eliminates him from the equation not Frank. That's what we need. It puts pressure on THJr to play better... Brogdon and Frank could play together.

I'm not worried about paying Kanter... if he plays well he deserves the money. If the price is too high that doesn't mean we have no choice but to play Willy. Life goes on we can fill the spot. If we don't make the playoffs we might draft our next center. Too many scenarios to worry about being forced to pay Kanter or not having a center after this year.

You can have a dope back court but Frank ain’t gonna be SG as that’s simply not his makeup and you know that. No one is saying or suggesting that its Kanter or Wily. My feeling is there are plenty of gaps. Frank ain’t a lock. We’ve no 3. I’m unsure if any of our 5s are adequate. Im a 50 year Knick fan. I want a championship. So moves that I contemplate aren’t designed to get into the playoffs.
That’s why I am concerned about Kanter. I like him, his aggression and his grit. However I want to see if Embiid eats him for breakfast. To get to the finals, it will Be Phili and Boston but more Phili. So match up now. If Frank ends up a defensive ace and refines his jumper and can drive, great. If Wily ends up unable to get it done on defense, I don’t want him at $25mm when there are great 5s
In the draft. So If you’ve KP Frank and either Kanter or draft a 5, you should have enough funds to secure a 3 in free agency. Wily by the way, I view as a backup front court player someone to play 20+ providing both 4 and 5 relief as part of the rotation.

PS Dotson and Baker are young as is frank. Before pushing the button for a Brogden let’s clean up the front court and secure a 3.

EnySpree

11/26/2017  9:39 PM
Paris907 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:

You can have a dope back court but Frank ain’t gonna be SG as that’s simply not his makeup and you know that. No one is saying or suggesting that its Kanter or Wily. My feeling is there are plenty of gaps. Frank ain’t a lock. We’ve no 3. I’m unsure if any of our 5s are adequate. Im a 50 year Knick fan. I want a championship. So moves that I contemplate aren’t designed to get into the playoffs.
That’s why I am concerned about Kanter. I like him, his aggression and his grit. However I want to see if Embiid eats him for breakfast. To get to the finals, it will Be Phili and Boston but more Phili. So match up now. If Frank ends up a defensive ace and refines his jumper and can drive, great. If Wily ends up unable to get it done on defense, I don’t want him at $25mm when there are great 5s
In the draft. So If you’ve KP Frank and either Kanter or draft a 5, you should have enough funds to secure a 3 in free agency. Wily by the way, I view as a backup front court player someone to play 20+ providing both 4 and 5 relief as part of the rotation.

PS Dotson and Baker are young as is frank. Before pushing the button for a Brogden let’s clean up the front court and secure a 3.

So you are arguing with me about a guy you expect to be a back up center?

50 year Knicks fan and none the wiser. I'm a 30 year Knicks fan. Excuse me for being born in the 70s. Means nothing obviously.

We need to get better by any means... there's no priority list. If we habe a shot to improve, you do it. Brogdon is 24 not 34.

And who cares about Embiid? I'm not worried about him. Ben Simmons is the threat there.

Besides for a 50 year fan, you should know its suicide trying to build a team just to "guard" tge rival team. I don't want to simply guard Embiid. I want to beat him. He's got to guard us too. Fuck that dude. Where is your pride as an older man? Kanter and KP fit well. I'd love to play Philly right now to see how they deal with us. They Cant guard KP or Kanter. We have our issues but we have a shot to get better. Holding onto Willy so he can be a back up is not on the agenda.

Paris907
USA
11/27/2017  6:44 AM
EnySpree wrote:
Paris907 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:

50 year Knicks fan and none the wiser. I'm a 30 year Knicks fan. Excuse me for being born in the 70s. Means nothing obviously.

We need to get better by any means... there's no priority list. If we habe a shot to improve, you do it. Brogdon is 24 not 34.

And who cares about Embiid? I'm not worried about him. Ben Simmons is the threat there.

Besides for a 50 year fan, you should know its suicide trying to build a team just to "guard" tge rival team. I don't want to simply guard Embiid. I want to beat him. He's got to guard us too. Fuck that dude. Where is your pride as an older man? Kanter and KP fit well. I'd love to play Philly right now to see how they deal with us. They Cant guard KP or Kanter. We have our issues but we have a shot to get better. Holding onto Willy so he can be a back up is not on the agenda.

Dude, listen up. I’m not saying that I’m creating a team to stop Embiid. Yet if Kanter can’t guard him, will won’t contain or surpass Phili. I can live with KAnters toughness, his determination but if he can’t move his feet on D, why Pay $25 Mm ? It ain’t about Wily. I need D at 5. Tell me you understand this simple concept oh wise one.

EnySpree

11/27/2017  8:22 AM
Paris907 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
Paris907 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:

Dude, listen up. I’m not saying that I’m creating a team to stop Embiid. Yet if Kanter can’t guard him, will won’t contain or surpass Phili. I can live with KAnters toughness, his determination but if he can’t move his feet on D, why Pay $25 Mm ? It ain’t about Wily. I need D at 5. Tell me you understand this simple concept oh wise one.

If you need d at 5.... go hangout in Chelsea. You have plenty of time left to hook that up

Paris907
USA
11/27/2017  11:02 AM
EnY Anus, Again, you demonstrate your ignorance of the game and others know it already so I will refrain from underscoring it further. As far as talking ****, you are pretty good but while im an educated professional I grew up in the streets of the city and don’t need a punk talking trash particularly one who doesn’t know the game, posts lame stuff and is simply wrong more often than not. If you enjoy talking ****, take it elsewhwhere. If you can’t handle others knowing more about the game and about how to build this franchise, find another forum.
EnySpree

11/27/2017  11:14 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/27/2017  11:15 AM
Paris907 wrote:EnY Anus, Again, you demonstrate your ignorance of the game and others know it already so I will refrain from underscoring it further. As far as talking ****, you are pretty good but while im an educated professional I grew up in the streets of the city and don’t need a punk talking trash particularly one who doesn’t know the game, posts lame stuff and is simply wrong more often than not. If you enjoy talking ****, take it elsewhwhere. If you can’t handle others knowing more about the game and about how to build this franchise, find another forum.

Man shut the hell up with your corny ass. Can we talk basketball or nah?

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
11/27/2017  11:15 AM
guys, enough with the name calling? Thanks
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
EnySpree

11/27/2017  1:12 PM
martin wrote:guys, enough with the name calling? Thanks

BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

11/27/2017  1:21 PM
EnySpree wrote:

I don't see Brogdan as eliminating Frank or Jack from the equation. There is a reason Milwaukee got Bledsoe. Brogdan is a combo guard, but more two than one. They called him a point guard, but Giannis did a lot of the ball handling. I see Brogdan as a third guard, sixth man type. An upgrade over Baker.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
EnySpree

11/27/2017  1:45 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
EnySpree wrote:

I don't see Brogdan as eliminating Frank or Jack from the equation. There is a reason Milwaukee got Bledsoe. Brogdan is a combo guard, but more two than one. They called him a point guard, but Giannis did a lot of the ball handling. I see Brogdan as a third guard, sixth man type. An upgrade over Baker.

Without the Baker part I can agree.

Paris907
USA
11/28/2017  7:35 AM
EnySpree wrote:Willy is the next coming of Marc Gasol.....

Yeah ok...

But the salaries match for a trade.

What do you think?

Willy and a second rounder for The ROY?

https://youtu.be/http://zWUgZCcZsek

Paris907
USA
11/28/2017  7:39 AM
EnySpree

11/28/2017  9:01 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/28/2017  9:02 AM
Paris907 wrote:

Uuuuuuhhhhhhhh.....

This explains exactly why he should never play another game for us. So you argue with me just to post a video to prove my argument against yourself? Is this the twilight zone? I feel like I'm in the sunken place

SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

11/28/2017  10:30 AM
I would trade Willy for Brogdon... I am struggling to see why Milwaukee would ever consider this though. Brogodon is actually playing and is playing 30+ mpg

We could've traded Kuz for a pick last year but he didn't play at all and ended up getting cut. Willy is worth a whole hell of lot less than he was prior to the season starting

Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
Cartman718
Member: #1694

11/28/2017  10:49 AM
EnySpree wrote:
Paris907 wrote:

Uuuuuuhhhhhhhh.....

This explains exactly why he should never play another game for us. So you argue with me just to post a video to prove my argument against yourself? Is this the twilight zone? I feel like I'm in the sunken place

His point is having more defense at the 5. To that I say, well yes of course we do. Kanter has magically upped his game on defense. He and KP work really well together too. Let's be clear whatever spanish chemistry in euro league that KP and Willy had, that's non-existent now.

And to Eny's point, Paris, lets be clear that on teams like GSW, Klay plays great D, and so does Draymond.
KD plays serviceable D, Pachulia..uh no. and Curry is the weakest link there.

You dont have to have all positions playing great D to win a championship. The question is the differential.
If you play serviceable offense and great D or serviceable defense and great O, you are still a legit starter in this league.

Not everyone is Kobe and Lebron and we don't need a monster on O&D at center to win, if our center Kanter is putting as much pressure on their defense, I am good with that.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Hanging it out there: Malcolm Brogdon for Willy? 🤔

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy