[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GAME THREAD 11/22: CRANK UP THE AC - REVENGE IS DISH BEST SERVED COLD!
Author Thread
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

11/22/2017  10:44 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
nixluva wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
nixluva wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
nixluva wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
nixluva wrote:All those people that RIPPED the Knicks for signing THJ are gonna have to eat crow. Dude was an ascendant young SG and the Knicks took a chance on a player on the way UP!!!

You give a thumbs up to almost every signing. Lets not get carried away here.

If I hadn't actually argued the MERITS of the signing then I could see you're point but I laid out plenty of legit arguments, so you're just a SOUR BYTCH.

You come see me tough guy....

PLEASE! You don't know me but you decided to attack me for no reason. YOU F WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!!!

Horns? You internet *****?

What do you hope to get out of this? I mean what's the endgame of you challenging me online?

I disagreed with you mother****er, I didnt call you names. I didn't question your manhood. Your response was over the top, as usual. Dial it back BITCH.

Gusta — there are a couple of people who seem to need to get personal in nasty and antagonistic ways. I’ve learned to simply ignore it— enjoy a great win !

I appreciate the advice Briggs. I know Ive lost my cool on this board. More times than I'd like to admit. More often than not, another poster really has to push the envelope to set me off.

I believe my time here as a regular poster backs that up.

AUTOADVERT
Jmpasq
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4182

11/22/2017  10:48 PM
PresIke wrote:Kanter showing good passing big vision

I can't believe I fell asleep on the couch we got 24 assists from O'quinn , Kanter, Hardaway, and Lee thats insane

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

11/22/2017  10:54 PM
Obviously this was a great win... That said our three point defense put us in a huge hole after the first half. In the fourth, the ball stopped moving and it seemed like everyone wanted to play hero ball. Great win but there are definitely things to improve upon
GustavBahler said: Check please....
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
11/22/2017  11:24 PM

skoonix
Member: #5909

11/22/2017  11:29 PM
LOVE the way this team is playing. They actually are playing D in the Garden again. Ive been a die hard Knicks since the late 1960's and man the past decade or so has been ROUGH. Thrilled they finally traded Melo and look how well Kanter and McDermott have contributed to this new team. REVENGE was sweet tonight - a real great sign was how the Knicks came back after the half and fought! Keep it going Knicks!
nixluva
USA
11/23/2017  12:06 AM
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

11/23/2017  12:16 AM
nixluva wrote:

Nearly Hardenesque performance by THJR. Thanks for posting that was fun to watch.
Looks like he had a really big game.

The only things that trickle down are wages and horse shit
nixluva
USA
11/23/2017  12:22 AM
meloshouldgo wrote:
nixluva wrote:

Nearly Hardenesque performance by THJR. Thanks for posting that was fun to watch.
Looks like he had a really big game.

nixluva
USA
11/23/2017  12:23 AM
blkexec
Member: #748
11/23/2017  12:54 AM
blkexec wrote:found a link....hopefully now that I'm watching, our luck will change.....Lets see...

It's official......Im the lucky charm. After this text we went on a 28-0 streak.

Q: What is the difference between a Knicks fan and a baby? A: The baby will stop whining after awhile.
nixluva
USA
11/23/2017  1:05 AM
blkexec wrote:
blkexec wrote:found a link....hopefully now that I'm watching, our luck will change.....Lets see...

It's official......Im the lucky charm. After this text we went on a 28-0 streak.

Yeah the timing was impeccable!

Knickoftime
Member: #3370

11/23/2017  1:32 AM
BRIGGS wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
nixluva wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
nixluva wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
nixluva wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
nixluva wrote:All those people that RIPPED the Knicks for signing THJ are gonna have to eat crow. Dude was an ascendant young SG and the Knicks took a chance on a player on the way UP!!!

If I hadn't actually argued the MERITS of the signing then I could see you're point but I laid out plenty of legit arguments, so you're just a SOUR BYTCH.

PLEASE! You don't know me but you decided to attack me for no reason. YOU F WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!!!

What do you hope to get out of this? I mean what's the endgame of you challenging me online?

I disagreed with you mother****er, I didnt call you names. I didn't question your manhood. Your response was over the top, as usual. Dial it back BITCH.

Gusta — there are a couple of people who seem to need to get personal in nasty and antagonistic ways. I’ve learned to simply ignore it— enjoy a great win !

SAys the only person here who has been suspended by UK for his conduct and had to negotiate his way back.

WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

11/23/2017  2:50 AM
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
nixluva wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
nixluva wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
nixluva wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

SAys the only person here who has been suspended by UK for his conduct and had to negotiate his way back.

Sources tell me Briggs had to pay Martin and Andrew $25Gs and some free stock tips to get back on.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
11/23/2017  6:34 AM
Let's check in with djsunyc to see how he enjoyed the game.
“This board has become a repository for mentally unstable attention seekers. Or gimmick posters.” - sebstar
nyknickzingis
Member: #6207

11/23/2017  8:16 AM
Hardaway has been the player we saw him be in Atlanta in April, March. It was no fluke. There was concern he was getting paid on two months of that level, but the Knicks saw a role for him. They knew with Melo gone, they needed a shooter, shot creating wing. He does his job. He fits into the role we needed. He's not an all-star or superstar, but he's a quality starting wing on a good team. He's proving that last year in Atlanta on a good team, and again this year. Now some will say look at his averages the last 10, he's an all-star. If he can keep them up, yes. I think for the season he's right at where he was the last two months in Atlanta. 18 points a game. 3 assists. Plays defense. Man what more can you ask from a guy who was not an all-star and signed with us a free agent? He's playing as good as we could have dreamed.
TLover
Member: #381
USA
11/23/2017  9:24 AM
Great win.. and this team is getting better bc of the chemistry bt KP & Kantor.. also Timmy balling out.

On a side note, did not see Noah on the bench. Is there a possible buyout or trade coming??

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
11/23/2017  10:43 AM
TLover wrote:Great win.. and this team is getting better bc of the chemistry bt KP & Kantor.. also Timmy balling out.

On a side note, did not see Noah on the bench. Is there a possible buyout or trade coming??

Interesting observation about Noah. I don't remember seeing him on the bench.
You playTrey Burke... Wally Szcerbiak
martin
Alba Posts: 106
Member: #2
USA
11/23/2017  10:51 AM
knicks1248 wrote:Rebbeca in the building..damn

Love her with the glasses

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
martin
Alba Posts: 106
Member: #2
USA
11/23/2017  11:15 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
TLover wrote:Great win.. and this team is getting better bc of the chemistry bt KP & Kantor.. also Timmy balling out.

Newspapers reported he was sick prior to the game, probably keeping him away from players for obvious reasons (probably locker room?).

You guys take conspiracy to a new level, just go with the obvious

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
11/23/2017  11:41 AM
martin wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Newspapers reported he was sick prior to the game, probably keeping him away from players for obvious reasons (probably locker room?).

You guys take conspiracy to a new level, just go with the obvious

I did a search for him on twitter. Nothing came up about him being sick there. Didn't see the newspaper articles.
You playTrey Burke... Wally Szcerbiak
GAME THREAD 11/22: CRANK UP THE AC - REVENGE IS DISH BEST SERVED COLD!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.