[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GAME THREAD 11/22: CRANK UP THE AC - REVENGE IS DISH BEST SERVED COLD!
Author Thread
nixluva
Posts: 56139
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
11/22/2017  10:07 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
nixluva wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
nixluva wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
nixluva wrote:All those people that RIPPED the Knicks for signing THJ are gonna have to eat crow. Dude was an ascendant young SG and the Knicks took a chance on a player on the way UP!!!

You give a thumbs up to almost every signing. Lets not get carried away here.


If I hadn't actually argued the MERITS of the signing then I could see you're point but I laid out plenty of legit arguments, so you're just a SOUR BYTCH.

You come see me tough guy....


PLEASE! You don't know me but you decided to attack me for no reason. YOU F WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!!!

Horns? You internet *****?

What do you hope to get out of this? I mean what's the endgame of you challenging me online?

AUTOADVERT
PresIke
Posts: 27013
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/26/2001
Member: #33
USA
11/22/2017  10:09 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/22/2017  10:10 PM
nixluva wrote:
PresIke wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
nixluva wrote:All those people that RIPPED the Knicks for signing THJ are gonna have to eat crow. Dude was an ascendant young SG and the Knicks took a chance on a player on the way UP!!!

You give a thumbs up to almost every signing. Lets not get carried away here.

I do have to say he has shown abilities that really can make a difference for good teams as one of the players who we signed to be a scorer.

Gets to the rim effectively and can shoot. He's working hard, which was an issue as he had not the greatest rep as a defender, and the team seems cohesive and connected which seems to be helping everyone.

This is not the same player we traded, and his flaws are still there he certainly seems like a very good player to have on your team, and especially when KP has been such a focus for defenses.


THJ was showing flashes of this potential last year for the Hawks. He was instrumental in their success when he got the starting job.

He did, I know, I was still skeptical.

I think I can again see how team personality might be what Mills was looking at as well.

Atlanta was a better team and he enhanced his game. Something has been amiss with the Knicks and ironic that Phil, who was to be the purger, had to be purged to finally get it to really happen.

We'll see how it pans out, but glad to see THJ growing.

Forum Po Po and #33 for a reason...
meloshouldgo
Posts: 24894
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 5/3/2014
Member: #5801

11/22/2017  10:10 PM
dacash wrote:revenge is sweet like a 80s action movie

Makes you appreciate the thread title more, doesn't it

The only things that trickle down are wages and horse shit
WaltLongmire
Posts: 27378
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 6/28/2014
Member: #5843

11/22/2017  10:11 PM
Ahhhhhh....Kanter with 5 assists.

I think we are giving him more options in many situations and he is not just being used as a finisher for Westbrook passes.

...And though he is still not a monster on D, he has been much better than advertised. The dieting and fitness work he did in the off season is really paying off...even though he thought he was doing it for OKC.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
CrushAlot
Posts: 56549
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/25/2003
Member: #452
USA
11/22/2017  10:11 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
TPercy wrote:Hardaway with the best game of his life

This! Awesome game. Good thing Mills threw out the "Good Triangle guy" rule for adding new players.

You playTrey Burke... Wally Szcerbiak
GustavBahler
Posts: 34205
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

11/22/2017  10:12 PM
nixluva wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
nixluva wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
nixluva wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
nixluva wrote:All those people that RIPPED the Knicks for signing THJ are gonna have to eat crow. Dude was an ascendant young SG and the Knicks took a chance on a player on the way UP!!!

You give a thumbs up to almost every signing. Lets not get carried away here.


If I hadn't actually argued the MERITS of the signing then I could see you're point but I laid out plenty of legit arguments, so you're just a SOUR BYTCH.

You come see me tough guy....


PLEASE! You don't know me but you decided to attack me for no reason. YOU F WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!!!

Horns? You internet *****?

What do you hope to get out of this? I mean what's the endgame of you challenging me online?

I disagreed with you mother****er, I didnt call you names. I didn't question your manhood. Your response was over the top, as usual. Dial it back BITCH.

KnickDanger
Posts: 20059
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/30/2017
Member: #7578

11/22/2017  10:15 PM
Enjoy the win, boys.
fitzfarm
Posts: 23686
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/28/2010
Member: #3285

11/22/2017  10:16 PM
Man Timmy is learning to play off of KP to make the game easy for him, That was a real joy to watch ! We got years of this to come, life is finally looking good for the knicks!
newyorknewyork
Posts: 27795
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 1/16/2004
Member: #541
11/22/2017  10:16 PM
KnickDanger wrote:Enjoy the win, boys.

Only here can we have an epic win like that and have people ready to fight lol.

nixluva
Posts: 56139
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
11/22/2017  10:17 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
nixluva wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
nixluva wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
nixluva wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
nixluva wrote:All those people that RIPPED the Knicks for signing THJ are gonna have to eat crow. Dude was an ascendant young SG and the Knicks took a chance on a player on the way UP!!!

You give a thumbs up to almost every signing. Lets not get carried away here.


If I hadn't actually argued the MERITS of the signing then I could see you're point but I laid out plenty of legit arguments, so you're just a SOUR BYTCH.

You come see me tough guy....


PLEASE! You don't know me but you decided to attack me for no reason. YOU F WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!!!

Horns? You internet *****?

What do you hope to get out of this? I mean what's the endgame of you challenging me online?

I disagreed with you mother****er, I didnt call you names. I didn't question your manhood. Your response was over the top, as usual. Dial it back BITCH.

Go back and read your 1st response. You took a shot at me. It wasn’t an argument on merits of signing THJ. You could easily had made your point without trying to demean me.

fwk00
Posts: 20931
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 5/20/2015
Member: #6048

11/22/2017  10:17 PM
Thanks again Phil. Thanks, Hornacek and Rambis.

This is fun again.

GustavBahler
Posts: 34205
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

11/22/2017  10:18 PM
nixluva wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
nixluva wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
nixluva wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
nixluva wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
nixluva wrote:All those people that RIPPED the Knicks for signing THJ are gonna have to eat crow. Dude was an ascendant young SG and the Knicks took a chance on a player on the way UP!!!

You give a thumbs up to almost every signing. Lets not get carried away here.


If I hadn't actually argued the MERITS of the signing then I could see you're point but I laid out plenty of legit arguments, so you're just a SOUR BYTCH.

You come see me tough guy....


PLEASE! You don't know me but you decided to attack me for no reason. YOU F WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!!!

Horns? You internet *****?

What do you hope to get out of this? I mean what's the endgame of you challenging me online?

I disagreed with you mother****er, I didnt call you names. I didn't question your manhood. Your response was over the top, as usual. Dial it back BITCH.

Go back and read your 1st response. You took a shot at me. It wasn’t an argument on merits of signing THJ. You could easily had made your point without trying to demean me.

Please show me you fake tough guy where I called you a Bitch....

PresIke
Posts: 27013
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/26/2001
Member: #33
USA
11/22/2017  10:19 PM
Horny deserves credit too.

He's getting his chance to facilitate and it's wildly different than what was happening under Phil.

Forum Po Po and #33 for a reason...
nixluva
Posts: 56139
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
11/22/2017  10:19 PM
fitzfarm wrote:Man Timmy is learning to play off of KP to make the game easy for him, That was a real joy to watch ! We got years of this to come, life is finally looking good for the knicks!

This is the kind of stuff that’s going to be HUGE as this team continues to grow and build chemistry!
There are signs of these players really learning how to play with each other already.

ekstarks94
Posts: 20487
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/5/2015
Member: #6104

11/22/2017  10:32 PM
If we can do this on the road...watch out
PresIke
Posts: 27013
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/26/2001
Member: #33
USA
11/22/2017  10:35 PM
Kanter is such a good interview
Forum Po Po and #33 for a reason...
BRIGGS
Posts: 50339
Alba Posts: 8
Joined: 7/30/2002
Member: #303
11/22/2017  10:38 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
nixluva wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
nixluva wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
nixluva wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
nixluva wrote:All those people that RIPPED the Knicks for signing THJ are gonna have to eat crow. Dude was an ascendant young SG and the Knicks took a chance on a player on the way UP!!!

You give a thumbs up to almost every signing. Lets not get carried away here.


If I hadn't actually argued the MERITS of the signing then I could see you're point but I laid out plenty of legit arguments, so you're just a SOUR BYTCH.

You come see me tough guy....


PLEASE! You don't know me but you decided to attack me for no reason. YOU F WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!!!

Horns? You internet *****?

What do you hope to get out of this? I mean what's the endgame of you challenging me online?

I disagreed with you mother****er, I didnt call you names. I didn't question your manhood. Your response was over the top, as usual. Dial it back BITCH.

Gusta — there are a couple of people who seem to need to get personal in nasty and antagonistic ways. I’ve learned to simply ignore it— enjoy a great win !

fitzfarm
Posts: 23686
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/28/2010
Member: #3285

11/22/2017  10:38 PM
nixluva wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:Man Timmy is learning to play off of KP to make the game easy for him, That was a real joy to watch ! We got years of this to come, life is finally looking good for the knicks!

This is the kind of stuff that’s going to be HUGE as this team continues to grow and build chemistry!
There are signs of these players really learning how to play with each other already.

Yea big time, love our grit this year too! That was the best defensive quarter Ive seen in a long time that was early 90’s esq!

Frankie is looking more comfortable out there on offense to, hes great off the bench we really don’t lose a beat between our pg’s .

Timmy is turning into a all star next to KP he is filling up the stat sheet and playing good team basketball.

WaltLongmire
Posts: 27378
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 6/28/2014
Member: #5843

11/22/2017  10:39 PM
ekstarks94 wrote:If we can do this on the road...watch out

Duplicating the defensive effort is key...and not always that easy on the road, but the Knicks are showing pride on D and putting in the effort. Guys are getting pissed when they are scored on...that is the only way to think.
EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
Andrew
Posts: 26538
Alba Posts: 2
Joined: 7/24/2001
Member: #1
USA
11/22/2017  10:42 PM
nixluva wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
nixluva wrote:All those people that RIPPED the Knicks for signing THJ are gonna have to eat crow. Dude was an ascendant young SG and the Knicks took a chance on a player on the way UP!!!
You give a thumbs up to almost every signing. Lets not get carried away here.

If I hadn't actually argued the MERITS of the signing then I could see you're point but I laid out plenty of legit arguments, so you're just a SOUR BYTCH.

Nix...relax. dial it back
PURE KNICKS LOVE
GAME THREAD 11/22: CRANK UP THE AC - REVENGE IS DISH BEST SERVED COLD!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.