[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

If we make playoffs and our draft pick is 15+ and 30+
Author Thread
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
11/21/2017  7:18 PM
dacash wrote:would you guys do the 15th pick to the bucks for Middleton?

Easily. Bucks would never do it though and could command multiple first. We would have to eat Henson and or Deladova's deals. They only move Middleton to maybe clean up their cap situation and add a pick.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
AUTOADVERT
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

11/21/2017  7:53 PM
ESPN has this guy available at 16. Doesn't blow me away, but I like his shot.

Also, has anyone seen Giannis Antetokounmpo's brother play. The write up's say he is raw, but he has a burgeoning offensive game. Does he seem far away? This draft doesn't seem to have a lot of nba ready small forwards at first glance, especially with the Porter news. But there maybe a couple of worthwhile projects.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
VCoug
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1406

11/21/2017  10:25 PM
dacash wrote:would you guys do the 15th pick to the bucks for Middleton?

Why would Milwaukee agree to that?

Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

11/21/2017  10:28 PM
VCoug wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
martin wrote:Fair, Knicks still need 1 more solid all star to make this a contending team though. Player who can just get his own at any time, sf/guard type.

As long as we are smart and patient, that player will want to come here as a free agent. Free agents just need an excuse to come to NY. This will always be a place players want to play.

How are we going to sign them? If we're keeping this basic team together we're not going to have much, if any, cap space. And KP only has one more year after this one under his rookie deal so we're going to need to extend him.

Yep the obvious that somehow is overlooked the only chance to get better was through this draft and we will win to many games

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
TPercy
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5748

11/21/2017  10:29 PM

6 10 PG....say less.

The Future is Bright!
franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
11/21/2017  10:40 PM
WaltLongmire wrote:
franco12 wrote:I thought you were going to suggest packaging both to move up- which would be nice if we could get to 8-10.

At some point, it might be worth discussing trading Noah and clearing his salary from our cap and packaging both and getting cap room and maybe late 1st rounder - sort of what the Lakers did with Moz.

Would think that this would be on the table no matter where we finish...No?

I think it will depend on our need. Right now, I don't think we need depth. So two picks doesn't help us as much as one really good player. And this might be the last time we finish as high up in the draft - assuming we continue to grow and mature internally.

BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

11/21/2017  10:51 PM
TPercy wrote:

6 10 PG....say less.

I like him with one of our second-rounders. Another project with intriguing physical tools.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
newyorker4ever
Member: #5816

11/22/2017  10:20 AM
Knixkik wrote:
martin wrote:Fair, Knicks still need 1 more solid all star to make this a contending team though. Player who can just get his own at any time, sf/guard type.

As long as we are smart and patient, that player will want to come here as a free agent. Free agents just need an excuse to come to NY. This will always be a place players want to play.

KP will need to do the job that each teams superstar has to do at the all star game which is talking with these other star players and putting it in their brains how he needs them to come to the Knicks and help him win a championship. This is also something i'm worried about with KP cause he doesn't have any strong relationships with many of the american players yet cause he hasn't really had that chance and i'm worried if he'll have that big personality with these other star players. Maybe if Melo and KP make the all star game Melo can help him out with getting to know some of these other players. I think a lot happens at these all star games with players doing a lot of talking about building a team that can win and building relationships.

Paris907
Member: #6099
USA
11/22/2017  5:19 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
Knixkik wrote:Every year there is a Kuzma-type, we need to find him. I agree about experienced players. We can still find guys who can help now with good upside. Mikal Bridges from Villanova is a great option. Alize Johnson has that D Green type of all-around game too. There's guys out there.

For picks 15 and down -the Bridges from Mich state will be gone bt the Bridges from Villanova might be there Bonzie Colson from ND could be our dray green Jalen brunson I love have to watch Grayson allen all year--those types of players.

I want to watch I Thomas. I know he might not be some peoples "choice" but I love him hes frikin tough and good. We have a bunch of tall players and he could play with Frank etc.. Hes a star and we need another.

Fill me in on I Thomas.

For quite some time now, the league has won with mega stars. We have but one. (You did say Wily had more potential). Yet if Tim is a # 2 option, you agree that we are barely a playoff team. We play 16 of 20 on the road dec 27 though feb 2, I believe and then we will know if paying Kanter $18-20million
Makes sense. We need another stud, another all Star a two way either at 5 or 3. Say like a Tatum ie a Mike Porter (surgery) or bring more youth by somehow trading our pick and the Chicago pick for a top pick and pick up a 5 (Begley, Ayers or Bamba) or a star studded 3. Then if you stretch Noah, trade Lee and OQuinn and don’t sign Kanter, you’ve a 5 or 3 and KP. (McDermott, Dotson, Baker,Wily and Frank all young and in rotation, as is Tim). Yet a star must be found in the draft and the FA cAn then be Middleton as we will be stacked and young and have $.

BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
11/23/2017  11:39 PM
I'm pretty convinced this early

Jalen Brunson
Mikal Bridges
Bonzie Colson

We need a pg a junkyard dog 3-4
And a combo 2-3

RIP Crushalot😞
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

11/24/2017  7:37 AM
BRIGGS wrote:I'm pretty convinced this early

Jalen Brunson
Mikal Bridges
Bonzie Colson

And a combo 2-3

Briggs I agree with those needs to an extent but you don't think this team needs one more Porzingis level talent at SF with this core to be considered real contenders. I don't have a problem with I Thomas because he plays his ass off but your not a big team anymore if you have Thomas at PG and Hardaway at the 3.
I think this team needs a much better SF than a junkyard dog we need a 20-5-5 type to get this team to the next level

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
11/24/2017  7:45 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/24/2017  7:52 AM
Jmpasq wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:I'm pretty convinced this early

Jalen Brunson
Mikal Bridges
Bonzie Colson

And a combo 2-3

Briggs I agree with those needs to an extent but you don't think this team needs one more Porzingis level talent at SF with this core to be considered real contenders. I don't have a problem with I Thomas because he plays his ass off but your not a big team anymore if you have Thomas at PG and Hardaway at the 3.
I think this team needs a much better SF than a junkyard dog we need a 20-5-5 type to get this team to the next level

I like the players talent as well as the fit. I don’t se them as 4 point role players but long term key icees to add to the team

I like Duval from Duke to - he’s been really good both ways

RIP Crushalot😞
If we make playoffs and our draft pick is 15+ and 30+

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy