Gamethread: first time long time and let's Clip this in the bud
Author Thread
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
11/21/2017  9:27 AM
fishmike wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:-KPs’ defense and overall game today was excellent, deapite the poor shooting. Kudos.
-Frankie needs to develop more. He is not playing well suddenly.
-McBuckets and Kanter are improving their weaknesses, even if it is slight improvement. When Allanfan sees that, Allanfan smiles.
Agree on KP. I thought he did a great job and essentially won his matchup. Especially keeping Blake from driving it to the rim. KP was the better player last night, which is awesome.

After that the Clips were so depleted at guard the Knicks just needed to take advantage.

THjr continues to play great ball. 5 rebs and 5 assists in fewer minutes last night. Guy's been great. There is something a bit annnoying about him. Maybe I just hate his old man, but Timmy continues to be a good signing.

FYI I watched the post game and Jeff said Frank is sick. He's been sick for a couple days. Jeff said when he came out Frank said "Im not helping the team tonight." and Jeff went with Sessions. He praised Frank as being smart and said he just didnt have it tonight. Kinda nice to know he was sick and not just playing poorly.

McD continues to look like a great bench player. Def looks worth bringing back at the right price. He's a coach's kid. He's not just playing well in a contract year. McD wants to win and play well. Dude works on his game and he looks like a great fit in what Jeff likes to run.

Best of all Knicks follow up a good beating with a great defensive effort and a good bounce back win. Clippers were depleted. Knicks needed to get this W

As shooters, it's always weird to me to see THJr and McD miss some of the shots they do, completely wide open and in the flow. Especially Doug, figured he would be deadeye when completely open

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
AUTOADVERT
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
11/21/2017  9:37 AM
martin wrote:
fishmike wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:-KPs’ defense and overall game today was excellent, deapite the poor shooting. Kudos.
-Frankie needs to develop more. He is not playing well suddenly.
-McBuckets and Kanter are improving their weaknesses, even if it is slight improvement. When Allanfan sees that, Allanfan smiles.
Agree on KP. I thought he did a great job and essentially won his matchup. Especially keeping Blake from driving it to the rim. KP was the better player last night, which is awesome.

After that the Clips were so depleted at guard the Knicks just needed to take advantage.

THjr continues to play great ball. 5 rebs and 5 assists in fewer minutes last night. Guy's been great. There is something a bit annnoying about him. Maybe I just hate his old man, but Timmy continues to be a good signing.

FYI I watched the post game and Jeff said Frank is sick. He's been sick for a couple days. Jeff said when he came out Frank said "Im not helping the team tonight." and Jeff went with Sessions. He praised Frank as being smart and said he just didnt have it tonight. Kinda nice to know he was sick and not just playing poorly.

McD continues to look like a great bench player. Def looks worth bringing back at the right price. He's a coach's kid. He's not just playing well in a contract year. McD wants to win and play well. Dude works on his game and he looks like a great fit in what Jeff likes to run.

Best of all Knicks follow up a good beating with a great defensive effort and a good bounce back win. Clippers were depleted. Knicks needed to get this W

As shooters, it's always weird to me to see THJr and McD miss some of the shots they do, completely wide open and in the flow. Especially Doug, figured he would be deadeye when completely open

More so with McD but man he's looking good. I dont view THjr as a great shooter. I think he's OK. He's like Spree. McD is like Houston. McD's always looks good. THjr just lets em fly. He gets hot enough, and does enough other things to live with a few dopey shots. Ill live with it as he's defending, moving the ball and doing other things in the offense.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
nyknickzingis
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6207

11/21/2017  2:19 PM
This was the sort of game that defines greatness and leadership
He was still struggling shooting the ball but KP really stepped up his D on Blake.
We have improved quite a bit on defense this year.

If we keep playing defense like this we may be able to stay above or around 500

Gamethread: first time long time and let's Clip this in the bud

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy