11/20/2017  1:44 PM
jrodmc wrote:
Nalod wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Nalod wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Nalod wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Nalod wrote:Knicks1248? What is the meaning if you don’t mind sharing?
Briggs? You have disclosed you name to us in the past and Briggs is not part of it. Can you tell us a bit about your name?
Nixluva, we get it!!!
Jrod?

So let me get this straight, you want multiple names so you can leave and not really leave, is that it? Multiple chances to have tearful, drama-evoking goodbyes to the board threads?

Jrod is a Nigerian slur for IReallyWannaHaveJeremy'sBaby.

That’s a good idea, multiple names for multiple personalities. LIek when I feel like crying but then another for when I’m resorected!

Or when you hate Melo but really like him as a person and envy his checking account! Or when you realize you're really a Knicks fan, but care about the Nyets equally.

or when you regurgitate the same mantra and act as resident thread critic with little actual basketball contributions.
What is hard to understand? That someone can like Melo but think his basketball skills at this time are not conducive to rebuilding?
That the "Golden Mooby" depiction was a comment not on melo, but the legions of basketball fans who worshipped his return as the coming of a chip instead of the empty starphuch it was to sell tickets?
Does this somehow paint you as a Mooby loving empty calorie koolAide drinking homer and deflections employed by you are a way of not dealing with this reality?

Touchy touchy for someone going for entertainment purposes on his own thread. Maybe one should stare into that deflective mirror and wonder why you get so offended at the mention of the Nyets, while retyping "Mooby" for the 5000th post...

And newsflash, MrWhateverYourNewNameWillBe, the whole "actual basketball contributions" is a bit subjective as the standard, overused empty retort isn't it? Or are you the ordained resident overlord of what constitutes "basketball" contributions?

One can enjoy and defend empty arguments about 8-7 records that "feel" much better, but enjoying Mooby as a Knick isn't a basketball contribution. It's empty caloric output.
Check.

And while you're ramping up your next thread endowing us with tremendous basketball contributions like this one, let me know once again who else but the empty starphuch got us any closer to a chip in recent history.

My work stands on its own. Some of it good, some of it obnoxious, but its mixed.
My response to NYets is not a touchy one but its my verbal rolling of the eyes.
Not self ordained resident but Nalod stature is what it is. Good question though, why am I here?
Your word salad has little nutritional value.

Your responses to honest questions here have less. In case you're keeping track.

Either way, I've enjoyed most of your contributions, so IMHO Nalod login name can rest in peace, when the day comes.
It's good to be in the Center! You stand for something!

You should try it. some call it depth of thought.

AUTOADVERT
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
11/20/2017  1:58 PM
Nalod wrote:
Moonangie wrote:I've wanted to change my name for a while. "Moonangie" ain't working for me. Martin to the rescue?

Can you tell us what it means? Still unique!

Bonn1997 told us the name related to the car he once had. 1997 Pontiac Bonneville.

You remembered!
I loved that thing back then.
Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
11/20/2017  2:22 PM
Bonn1997 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Moonangie wrote:I've wanted to change my name for a while. "Moonangie" ain't working for me. Martin to the rescue?

Bonn1997 told us the name related to the car he once had. 1997 Pontiac Bonneville.

You remembered!

If my handle was my car, I'd have to switch forums to another sport.

Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
11/20/2017  2:45 PM
Panos wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
Nalod wrote:

You remembered!

If my handle was my car, I'd have to switch forums to another sport.

Hmmm. Not sure what that means!
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
11/20/2017  5:09 PM
Hi all, sorry for the late reply from me/us.

Changing usernames is something that Andrew and I really would rather not do; time consuming, confusing, and so many more rhetorical reasons. We obviously make some exceptions, especially when a new user has a super similar name but would rather stay out of that business. My 2 cents

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
blkexec
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #748
11/20/2017  8:17 PM
Bonn1997 wrote:
Nalod wrote:

You remembered!

I LOVE THIS CAR....

Brings back so many memories. My friends mom had a nice clean burgundy one with soft suede burgundy seats. And it was faster than people thought because of it's size. Like a fast comfortable living room on wheels. Fast as in initial pickup speed....and highway speed. Very smooth....

We used to sneak it out at night, and drive around the city going nowhere.....I remember we came back so drunk, we had to put my friends car back in his garage and carry him to bed.

Good times......

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

11/20/2017  8:29 PM
Ok Martin - please change my screen name to 67 Shelby
I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
blkexec
11/20/2017  8:54 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:Ok Martin - please change my screen name to 67 Shelby

Thats a good year.....I like that entire era of sports cars in the late 60s and early 70s.

If I could have two cars right now.....it would be a Nissan GTR and Tesla model S.....I'm going to get one of them within the next year, just can't make up my mind which one!

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
meloshouldgo

11/20/2017  10:22 PM
blkexec wrote:

Thats a good year.....I like that entire era of sports cars in the late 60s and early 70s.

If I could have two cars right now.....it would be a Nissan GTR and Tesla model S.....I'm going to get one of them within the next year, just can't make up my mind which one!

OMG it's the Tesla hands down - you realize it does 0-60 in less than 2.8 seconds right? Fastes production car off the block - EVER
http://www.motortrend.com/cars/tesla/model-s/2017/2017-tesla-model-s-p100d-first-test-review/

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
11/21/2017  12:57 AM
blkexec
11/21/2017  3:08 AM
meloshouldgo wrote:
blkexec wrote:

OMG it's the Tesla hands down - you realize it does 0-60 in less than 2.8 seconds right? Fastes production car off the block - EVER
http://www.motortrend.com/cars/tesla/model-s/2017/2017-tesla-model-s-p100d-first-test-review/

tesla roadster 1.9 secs

Moonangie
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #2788

11/21/2017  9:00 AM
blkexec wrote:

If you're counting votes - TESLA ftw!

meloshouldgo

11/21/2017  5:42 PM
blkexec wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
blkexec wrote:

tesla roadster 1.9 secs

Hadn't been actually produced yet right? It's still a prototype.

blkexec
11/21/2017  6:13 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
blkexec wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
blkexec wrote:

tesla roadster 1.9 secs

http://money.cnn.com/2017/11/20/technology/tesla-roadster-might-fly/index.html

meloshouldgo

11/21/2017  6:49 PM
blkexec wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
blkexec wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
blkexec wrote:

tesla roadster 1.9 secs

http://money.cnn.com/2017/11/20/technology/tesla-roadster-might-fly/index.html

Right they are taking reservations now - so the first real street worthy car is yet to be produced. The Model S was independently tested - when the roadster actually hits the market and someone takes it through the loop at Poving grounds a couple times - it will shatter the Model S 0-60 times, but till then the S is the official king. Remember when he launched the Model S hype it was supposed to be 691 hp, came out at around 460 hp instead. so 1.9s may not materialize

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

11/21/2017  7:04 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
blkexec wrote:

The 1968 Shelby 500KR was my dream car in high school, even though it was old by then. This would be my dream car right now. Its the first thing from Lexus that Ive liked in 20-30 years.

meloshouldgo

11/21/2017  7:40 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
blkexec wrote:

The 1968 Shelby 500KR was my dream car in high school, even though it was old by then. This would be my dream car right now. Its the first thing from Lexus that Ive liked in 20-30 years.

Cool - I will check it out. I am a huge corvette fan

Those are my babies - the mini is super fun to drive AWD, but not terribly fast off the block, the vette is 2004 base model
My current dream car is a stock CTS-V

A fool and his money are parted soon

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

11/21/2017  8:26 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
blkexec wrote:

Those are my babies - the mini is super fun to drive AWD, but not terribly fast off the block, the vette is 2004 base model

I love C5 Vettes. I liked that they could move and had great mileage, for a sports car. One of the great Corvette designs IMO. Didnt like the C6, but I like the new C7 Grand Sport. The new ZR1 is badass.

This is my truck (like it) 2016 Silverado. Has a small block V-8 in it. Its as big as the old 2500s.
Really moves for a truck, great for passing as well. Comfortable interior. Nice for a truck.

The sound of that V-8 rumble gets me every time. Had a 79 Coupe Deville with a 425 for a while, when I was in my 20s, but it didnt sound as good.

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
11/22/2017  10:16 AM
Nalod wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Nalod wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Nalod wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Nalod wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Nalod wrote:Knicks1248? What is the meaning if you don’t mind sharing?
Briggs? You have disclosed you name to us in the past and Briggs is not part of it. Can you tell us a bit about your name?
Nixluva, we get it!!!
Jrod?

So let me get this straight, you want multiple names so you can leave and not really leave, is that it? Multiple chances to have tearful, drama-evoking goodbyes to the board threads?

Jrod is a Nigerian slur for IReallyWannaHaveJeremy'sBaby.

That’s a good idea, multiple names for multiple personalities. LIek when I feel like crying but then another for when I’m resorected!

Or when you hate Melo but really like him as a person and envy his checking account! Or when you realize you're really a Knicks fan, but care about the Nyets equally.

or when you regurgitate the same mantra and act as resident thread critic with little actual basketball contributions.
What is hard to understand? That someone can like Melo but think his basketball skills at this time are not conducive to rebuilding?
That the "Golden Mooby" depiction was a comment not on melo, but the legions of basketball fans who worshipped his return as the coming of a chip instead of the empty starphuch it was to sell tickets?
Does this somehow paint you as a Mooby loving empty calorie koolAide drinking homer and deflections employed by you are a way of not dealing with this reality?

Touchy touchy for someone going for entertainment purposes on his own thread. Maybe one should stare into that deflective mirror and wonder why you get so offended at the mention of the Nyets, while retyping "Mooby" for the 5000th post...

And newsflash, MrWhateverYourNewNameWillBe, the whole "actual basketball contributions" is a bit subjective as the standard, overused empty retort isn't it? Or are you the ordained resident overlord of what constitutes "basketball" contributions?

One can enjoy and defend empty arguments about 8-7 records that "feel" much better, but enjoying Mooby as a Knick isn't a basketball contribution. It's empty caloric output.
Check.

And while you're ramping up your next thread endowing us with tremendous basketball contributions like this one, let me know once again who else but the empty starphuch got us any closer to a chip in recent history.

My work stands on its own. Some of it good, some of it obnoxious, but its mixed.
My response to NYets is not a touchy one but its my verbal rolling of the eyes.
Not self ordained resident but Nalod stature is what it is. Good question though, why am I here?
Your word salad has little nutritional value.

Your responses to honest questions here have less. In case you're keeping track.

Either way, I've enjoyed most of your contributions, so IMHO Nalod login name can rest in peace, when the day comes.
It's good to be in the Center! You stand for something!

You should try it. some call it depth of thought.

Most call it fence straddling. But good for you anyway.

meloshouldgo

11/22/2017  10:24 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
blkexec wrote:

I love C5 Vettes. I liked that they could move and had great mileage, for a sports car. One of the great Corvette designs IMO. Didnt like the C6, but I like the new C7 Grand Sport. The new ZR1 is badass.

This is my truck (like it) 2016 Silverado. Has a small block V-8 in it. Its as big as the old 2500s.
Really moves for a truck, great for passing as well. Comfortable interior. Nice for a truck.

The sound of that V-8 rumble gets me every time. Had a 79 Coupe Deville with a 425 for a while, when I was in my 20s, but it didnt sound as good.

You are right about the vette and mileage - even with my lead foot driving I get over 21mpg, not bad for a 13 year old muscle car - and yeah I love the C5s as well. A corvette should never have a grill in front!
Always wanted those old caddies and a friend of mine has Silverado like yours. I am not a truck guy - but i hear you about the sound of the v8! I like smaller cars that sit low on the ground, now that mini cooper is something else. Knife edge handling at 130 mph you don't feel it shudder or vibrate - it's just so smooth (please don't ask how I know ) and it can still turn on a dime.

Martin, can we change our names???

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy