[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Martin, can we change our names???
Author Thread
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
11/17/2017  9:39 AM
Knicks1248? What is the meaning if you don’t mind sharing?
Briggs? You have disclosed you name to us in the past and Briggs is not part of it. Can you tell us a bit about your name?
Nixluva, we get it!!!
Jrod?
AUTOADVERT
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
11/17/2017  3:48 PM
WaltLongmire wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
TPercy wrote:
VCoug wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:And the gif feature doesn't work anymore. Usually we were able to put gifs in the image tab. But it doesn't show anymore.

Works for me.

this will never stop being funny.

lol..never

Adding insult to injury was that someone threw the ball back to the court and hit him in the head...almost like a scripted movie scene.

I figured out what I was doing wrong due to the inspiration you provided. Thanks.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
93BUICK
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1175
USA
11/17/2017  4:32 PM
You can TOTALLY change your name.
You just lose your post count.
If you are still following the team and reading sites like this, there is nothing, short of your own demise, that is going to throw you off this train.
meloshouldgo
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5801

11/17/2017  6:19 PM
Nalod wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Nalod wrote:
I did "Nalod" because Dolan gets it backwards. We far from being out of the woods on this one but perhaps in time I can find one more relevant?
"Signizrop"? "Sllim"? "DeStarphuched"? "Rebuilt"? "Nlod"?
Also, "Meloshouldgo" might want "MeloBeGone"? "MeloLess"? "DeMeloed"?

Old Dude - if you think you are irrelevant, that's on you, leave me out of this!
But while we are on the subject how about MeloFansshouldGTFO?

I’m not irrelevant, the topic At hand was our names.
Are you not happy Melo has departed? Is that not enough? Should we perhaps look at “Meloshoulddieahorribledeath” more defining for you?
ANd in the scheme of things, its all entertainment!!! Even your grumpy ass post!!

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
11/17/2017  6:21 PM
TPercy wrote:
VCoug wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:And the gif feature doesn't work anymore. Usually we were able to put gifs in the image tab. But it doesn't show anymore.
Works for me.

this will never stop being funny.

Bargnani basically equals Fredrick Weiss, only Weiss had the decency to stay home.
I want to change my handle to FredWeiss

meloshouldgo

11/17/2017  6:21 PM
Nalod wrote:
Moonangie wrote:I've wanted to change my name for a while. "Moonangie" ain't working for me. Martin to the rescue?

Can you tell us what it means? Still unique!

Bonn1997 told us the name related to the car he once had. 1997 Pontiac Bonneville.

Well, if you ask nicely I'll tell you what mine means too.

Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
11/17/2017  6:26 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Moonangie wrote:I've wanted to change my name for a while. "Moonangie" ain't working for me. Martin to the rescue?

Bonn1997 told us the name related to the car he once had. 1997 Pontiac Bonneville.

Obviously, it means Carmelo needs the potty

meloshouldgo

11/17/2017  6:32 PM
Panos wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Nalod wrote:

Obviously, it means Carmelo needs the potty

LOL

Nalod
USA
11/18/2017  1:39 AM
meloshouldgo wrote:
Nalod wrote:

Please sir!

meloshouldgo

11/18/2017  12:33 PM
Nalod wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Nalod wrote:

Please sir!

Nah that was too nice..

Nalod
USA
11/19/2017  9:30 AM
Is it not self explanatory?
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
11/20/2017  8:34 AM
Nalod wrote:Knicks1248? What is the meaning if you don’t mind sharing?
Briggs? You have disclosed you name to us in the past and Briggs is not part of it. Can you tell us a bit about your name?
Nixluva, we get it!!!
Jrod?

So let me get this straight, you want multiple names so you can leave and not really leave, is that it? Multiple chances to have tearful, drama-evoking goodbyes to the board threads?

Jrod is a Nigerian slur for IReallyWannaHaveJeremy'sBaby.

jrodmc
USA
11/20/2017  8:36 AM
Nalod wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Nalod wrote:
I did "Nalod" because Dolan gets it backwards. We far from being out of the woods on this one but perhaps in time I can find one more relevant?
"Signizrop"? "Sllim"? "DeStarphuched"? "Rebuilt"? "Nlod"?
Also, "Meloshouldgo" might want "MeloBeGone"? "MeloLess"? "DeMeloed"?

Old Dude - if you think you are irrelevant, that's on you, leave me out of this!
But while we are on the subject how about MeloFansshouldGTFO?

I’m not irrelevant, the topic At hand was our names.
Are you not happy Melo has departed? Is that not enough? Should we perhaps look at “Meloshoulddieahorribledeath” more defining for you?
ANd in the scheme of things, its all entertainment!!! Even your grumpy ass post!!

It might be some form of entertainment, sort of like watching Robin Williams cry at a funeral, but it sure isn't amusing.

jrodmc
USA
11/20/2017  8:43 AM
VCoug wrote:

Works for me.

God almighty, and people waste time still beeyatching about Melo.

The fact that the ball hits him afterwards is so priceless. Almost makes me feel sorry for him after cringing at that landing. Almost.

Nalod
USA
11/20/2017  9:33 AM
jrodmc wrote:
Nixluva, we get it!!!
Jrod?

So let me get this straight, you want multiple names so you can leave and not really leave, is that it? Multiple chances to have tearful, drama-evoking goodbyes to the board threads?

That’s a good idea, multiple names for multiple personalities. LIek when I feel like crying but then another for when I’m resorected!

jrodmc
USA
11/20/2017  10:54 AM
Nalod wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Nixluva, we get it!!!
Jrod?

That’s a good idea, multiple names for multiple personalities. LIek when I feel like crying but then another for when I’m resorected!

Or when you hate Melo but really like him as a person and envy his checking account! Or when you realize you're really a Knicks fan, but care about the Nyets equally.

Nalod
USA
11/20/2017  11:20 AM
jrodmc wrote:
Nalod wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Nixluva, we get it!!!
Jrod?

Or when you hate Melo but really like him as a person and envy his checking account! Or when you realize you're really a Knicks fan, but care about the Nyets equally.

or when you regurgitate the same mantra and act as resident thread critic with little actual basketball contributions.
What is hard to understand? That someone can like Melo but think his basketball skills at this time are not conducive to rebuilding?
That the "Golden Mooby" depiction was a comment not on melo, but the legions of basketball fans who worshipped his return as the coming of a chip instead of the empty starphuch it was to sell tickets?
Does this somehow paint you as a Mooby loving empty calorie koolAide drinking homer and deflections employed by you are a way of not dealing with this reality?

jrodmc
USA
11/20/2017  11:34 AM
Nalod wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Nalod wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Nixluva, we get it!!!
Jrod?

or when you regurgitate the same mantra and act as resident thread critic with little actual basketball contributions.
What is hard to understand? That someone can like Melo but think his basketball skills at this time are not conducive to rebuilding?
That the "Golden Mooby" depiction was a comment not on melo, but the legions of basketball fans who worshipped his return as the coming of a chip instead of the empty starphuch it was to sell tickets?
Does this somehow paint you as a Mooby loving empty calorie koolAide drinking homer and deflections employed by you are a way of not dealing with this reality?

Touchy touchy for someone going for entertainment purposes on his own thread. Maybe one should stare into that deflective mirror and wonder why you get so offended at the mention of the Nyets, while retyping "Mooby" for the 5000th post...

And newsflash, MrWhateverYourNewNameWillBe, the whole "actual basketball contributions" is a bit subjective as the standard, overused empty retort isn't it? Or are you the ordained resident overlord of what constitutes "basketball" contributions?

One can enjoy and defend empty arguments about 8-7 records that "feel" much better, but enjoying Mooby as a Knick isn't a basketball contribution. It's empty caloric output.
Check.

And while you're ramping up your next thread endowing us with tremendous basketball contributions like this one, let me know once again who else but the empty starphuch got us any closer to a chip in recent history.

Nalod
USA
11/20/2017  11:40 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/20/2017  11:41 AM
jrodmc wrote:
Nalod wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Nalod wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Nixluva, we get it!!!
Jrod?

Touchy touchy for someone going for entertainment purposes on his own thread. Maybe one should stare into that deflective mirror and wonder why you get so offended at the mention of the Nyets, while retyping "Mooby" for the 5000th post...

And newsflash, MrWhateverYourNewNameWillBe, the whole "actual basketball contributions" is a bit subjective as the standard, overused empty retort isn't it? Or are you the ordained resident overlord of what constitutes "basketball" contributions?

One can enjoy and defend empty arguments about 8-7 records that "feel" much better, but enjoying Mooby as a Knick isn't a basketball contribution. It's empty caloric output.
Check.

And while you're ramping up your next thread endowing us with tremendous basketball contributions like this one, let me know once again who else but the empty starphuch got us any closer to a chip in recent history.

My work stands on its own. Some of it good, some of it obnoxious, but its mixed.
My response to NYets is not a touchy one but its my verbal rolling of the eyes.
Not self ordained resident but Nalod stature is what it is. Good question though, why am I here?
Your word salad has little nutritional value.

jrodmc
USA
11/20/2017  12:20 PM
Nalod wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Nalod wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Nalod wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Nixluva, we get it!!!
Jrod?

Check.

My work stands on its own. Some of it good, some of it obnoxious, but its mixed.
My response to NYets is not a touchy one but its my verbal rolling of the eyes.
Not self ordained resident but Nalod stature is what it is. Good question though, why am I here?
Your word salad has little nutritional value.

Your responses to honest questions here have less. In case you're keeping track.

Either way, I've enjoyed most of your contributions, so IMHO Nalod login name can rest in peace, when the day comes.
It's good to be in the Center! You stand for something!

Martin, can we change our names???

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy