[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GAME THREAD:11/13 LeBron Disses Our Rook, Knicks Aren't Shook, Time to Beat Cavs
Author Thread
nixluva
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #758
USA
11/13/2017  10:34 PM
BigRedDog wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
BigRedDog wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
BigRedDog wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Frank had an outstanding game. At the same time, this is when a PG who can get to the rim, get to the line, comes in handy.

What game were u watching. Except for the steals he was awful. Can't do anything with the ball.

Sharing the rock? Thats what he's been doing all season.

He had 2 assists !!! Passing the ball when u cross half court is really not sharing the rock. Take off ur rose colored glasses

Teammates have to make their shots as well. If Frank werent dropping dimes the way he has been, that would be differemt. Nothing Rose colored about my view on Frank's game. He played some great D against a contender, including Lebron. For a rookie, I consider that damned good.

Nah, not really any good passes tonight. Just an excuse about missed shots.. not tonight. Frank had NO impact on the offensive side tonight. So raw on the offense, almost painful to watch. Shot was off. Need 2 more years. I guess you also think Baker is a starting SG in this league?

DUDE! One game! It's not the end of the world. The Kid was largely responsible for the big lead with his D and getting the team into their offense early. It's not as bad as you're making it out to be. Compare Frank's game to Jack's!

AUTOADVERT
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

11/13/2017  10:34 PM
nixluva wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:You know what. At the beginning of the season, we were not even supposed to be in this game, let alone have a better record. We are so ahead of our trajectory as far as the process at this point, it's not even funny. And even if the Cavs won, I'm sorry, this team is going nowhere and is on the decline. It hurts, but I'm not worried too much about this loss. This young team will have growing pains, but I love the way they play.

No way the Cavs get past the Celtics--even without Hayward.

Our record is also a reflection of the amount of home games we have played more than anyone in the NBA. 9 Home games , 4 away games the record will flatten out

Definitely a favorable schedule right now. The Road games will come in bunches and that will be a big test.

Yeah I was going through the schedule I was amazed how front loaded with home games the schedule is, from dec 27-Feb 2 16 road games 4 home games tough stretch
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
SocraticBallin22
Member: #6096

11/13/2017  10:35 PM
nixluva wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:You know what. At the beginning of the season, we were not even supposed to be in this game, let alone have a better record. We are so ahead of our trajectory as far as the process at this point, it's not even funny. And even if the Cavs won, I'm sorry, this team is going nowhere and is on the decline. It hurts, but I'm not worried too much about this loss. This young team will have growing pains, but I love the way they play.

No way the Cavs get past the Celtics--even without Hayward.

Our record is also a reflection of the amount of home games we have played more than anyone in the NBA. 9 Home games , 4 away games the record will flatten out

Definitely a favorable schedule right now. The Road games will come in bunches and that will be a big test.

I agree about the schedule so far, but no one can argue that we've way exceeded expectations at this point of the season.

Jmpasq
Member: #4182

11/13/2017  10:37 PM
BigRedDog wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
BigRedDog wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
BigRedDog wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Frank had an outstanding game. At the same time, this is when a PG who can get to the rim, get to the line, comes in handy.

What game were u watching. Except for the steals he was awful. Can't do anything with the ball.

He had 2 assists !!! Passing the ball when u cross half court is really not sharing the rock. Take off ur rose colored glasses

Teammates have to make their shots as well. If Frank werent dropping dimes the way he has been, that would be differemt. Nothing Rose colored about my view on Frank's game. He played some great D against a contender, including Lebron. For a rookie, I consider that damned good.

Nah, not really any good passes tonight. Just an excuse about missed shots.. not tonight. Frank had NO impact on the offensive side tonight. So raw on the offense, almost painful to watch. Shot was off. Need 2 more years. I guess you also think Baker is a starting SG in this league?

This is why when we drafted him I questioned his ability to play the point. His ball skills are terrible, he has avery long way to go
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

11/13/2017  10:37 PM
BigRedDog wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
BigRedDog wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
BigRedDog wrote:

Bad day? Maybe you missed all my posts about Frank needing to generate more offense. How about the one upthread where I said we need more help at PG? Frank got trashed talk by the best player on the planet, and didntt back down. Wasnt his best game, but I have no problem with the way Frank acquitted himself tonite, considering. Wasnt even on the floor when the game was lost. Picky.

nixluva
USA
11/13/2017  10:39 PM
JamaicanJetFan wrote:The Knicks win this game if Frank and Lance play the whole 4th quarter. There is no way Frank and Lance would have let the Cavs sore 43 points in the 4th quarter.

Case in Point -

11:23 Jarrett Jack enters the game for Frank Ntilikina 61 - 76
5:36 Frank Ntilikina enters the game for Jarrett Jack 80 - 87

This is a key stretch cuz the Cavs got their confidence back and were rolling.

BigRedDog
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #569
11/13/2017  10:39 PM
nixluva wrote:
BigRedDog wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
BigRedDog wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
BigRedDog wrote:

DUDE! One game! It's not the end of the world. The Kid was largely responsible for the big lead with his D and getting the team into their offense early. It's not as bad as you're making it out to be. Compare Frank's game to Jack's!

I like him but really( and not just this game) but he doesn't have any real impact on the offensive side. So raw. No penetration, never looks to shoot, passes the ball when he crosses mid court. Shot is suspect. Needs 2 years of development.

Briggs-- Frank is 2 yrs away from being 2 years away
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
11/13/2017  10:43 PM
hahahaa....kanter just called lebron princess
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
11/13/2017  10:52 PM
NYKBocker wrote:hahahaa....kanter just called lebron princess

Awesome.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Chandler
Member: #6197

11/13/2017  10:53 PM
NYKBocker wrote:hahahaa....kanter just called lebron princess

That’s awesome. We need to let this game hurt a little and need to grow some nads and swagger

Go Enes! We let lebron and wade get at least 4 key offensive rebounds in 4th. We have to dig deeper for those

(5)(5)
nixluva
USA
11/13/2017  10:53 PM
BigRedDog wrote:
nixluva wrote:
BigRedDog wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
BigRedDog wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
BigRedDog wrote:

I like him but really( and not just this game) but he doesn't have any real impact on the offensive side. So raw. No penetration, never looks to shoot, passes the ball when he crosses mid court. Shot is suspect. Needs 2 years of development.

This is all true however -

Split MP eFG% ORB% DRB% TRB% AST% STL% BLK% TOV% Pace ORtg
Jarrett Jack On Court 255 .527 26.9 78.6 53.6 54.3 6.9 0.0 14.3 97.0 111.8
Off Court 321 .537 27.0 75.2 52.3 61.4 7.7 0.0 19.2 95.7 109.4
On − Off 44% -.010 -0.1 +3.4 +1.3 -7.1 -0.8 +0.0 -4.9 +1.3 +2.4
Frank Ntilikina On Court 202 .580 26.0 76.0 53.8 64.2 6.9 0.0 19.8 96.0 115.3
Off Court 374 .508 27.4 77.1 52.4 54.7 7.6 0.0 15.6 96.4 107.9
On − Off 35% +.072 -1.4 -1.1 +1.4 +9.5 -0.7 +0.0 +4.2 -0.4 +7.4
Chandler
Member: #6197

11/13/2017  11:07 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/13/2017  11:08 PM
Lebron James goes to bed every night having to think his mom got jiggy w delonte west!!

No amount of money, mvps or trophies can erase that!

Petty? yes! But that thought will make me sleep better

Next time he visits we need an MSG reminding him of that

(5)(5)
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
11/13/2017  11:10 PM
BRIGGS wrote:We lost that game at the end of the 3rd I said it to my son-- were going to lose. Coach made huge mistake taking pedal off the gas when we were +23 because it sank to +15 very quickly and gave them the life and momo

I agree, he yank the entire bench out early in the 4th, when it should have been lance and KOQ, then he put lance back in to defend and took kanter out, and we got clobbered on the boards, we gave up 7 offensive rebounds in the 4th

ES
knicks1248
Member: #582
11/13/2017  11:13 PM
nixluva wrote:
BigRedDog wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
BigRedDog wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
BigRedDog wrote:

He's a pretty good defender, but he's right, he has to be able to score from that position, and get to the FT line..which he really had no impact

ES
Vmart
Member: #247
USA
11/13/2017  11:13 PM
This was a great learning experience. Soon this team will start closing games out. The more desperate team won tonight. I’m proud of my adopted son Frank. I’m liking my team and I’m liking the fight they have.

On a off night by KP they played well. This team needs time and more experience.

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
11/13/2017  11:15 PM
blkexec wrote:I know it's tough to see since Hardaway had a stat filling game......but be had a lot of momentum killers on both ends. guarding korver was huge.....at the same time he tried to force it and turned it over or shot a brick.....

It’s why he’ll be a nice 6th man eventually

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

11/13/2017  11:19 PM
PresIke wrote:
EnySpree wrote:We were destroying them.... this one sucks

Bro, you know how the NBA is, especially when a young team is doing it to a more vet oriented team.

Tough to take, but not going to go too crazy.

Long season I know... but at least we know our guys play hard every night. Our defense was great

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
11/13/2017  11:44 PM
This is what development is.
THis is better than tanking!
Gudris
Member: #6213

11/14/2017  6:09 AM
KP did lost this game, could not hit a FT, low precentage of shooting and bad defense in last 5 minutes.
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

11/14/2017  6:28 AM
blkexec wrote:I know it's tough to see since Hardaway had a stat filling game......but be had a lot of momentum killers on both ends. guarding korver was huge.....at the same time he tried to force it and turned it over or shot a brick.....

We can compete with anybody....but we have to play flawless.

I was watching at a bar last night, ask Cleveland games are aired here, I agree with this take. Timmy was definitely ball stopping and his shot wasn't that great either

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
GAME THREAD:11/13 LeBron Disses Our Rook, Knicks Aren't Shook, Time to Beat Cavs

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy