[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GAME THREAD:11/13 LeBron Disses Our Rook, Knicks Aren't Shook, Time to Beat Cavs
Author Thread
StarksEwing1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4451

11/13/2017  10:15 PM
fitzfarm wrote:Man this game makes me wanna puke, we should have won by double digits.

Turning point was when horny pulled frank for jack in the 4th, man jack and thjr played awful defense all they had to do was guard the three point line and stop the one dememtional Korver . I was screaming for frank to come back in, frank stays in this game stays a double digit win . Frank is getting hard to take off the court. Franks drive where wade fouled him no call for a breakaway score was BS. We shouldn’t hang our heads the Cavs got lucky.... we are the supior team they just got lucky

agreed. Jack has been good for us but its about time for frank to start getting more minutes. You can tell jack was wearing down and the lead disappeared
AUTOADVERT
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

11/13/2017  10:18 PM
nixluva wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Frank had an outstanding game. At the same time, this is when a PG who can get to the rim, get to the line, comes in handy.
he was getting to the line and hit big free throws. He was actually penetrating more today

Not nearly enough to make him a threat yet, which is my point. Putting aside Frank's ceiling, and future This is a problem for the team right now. Enough to try and get some help while Frank learns.

NOPE! Just let him learn!!! We aren't in any kind of pressure situation. These are precious minutes for Frank. In fact he's improved so much that he's closing out games. I totally disagree with your take in that he's making progress and only needs confidence from actually playing and watching himself on tape. He'll start to see where he should be attacking.

Hell no. This team has too much talent, not to try to get more scoring at PG. Cant pass up on trying to get better this season, just to let him learn. Its about more than Frank. He can learn by watching a more aggressive PG on the squad.

nixluva
Member: #758
USA
11/13/2017  10:19 PM
fitzfarm wrote:Man this game makes me wanna puke, we should have won by double digits.

Turning point was when horny pulled frank for jack in the 4th, man jack and thjr played awful defense all they had to do was guard the three point line and stop the one dememtional Korver . I was screaming for frank to come back in, frank stays in this game stays a double digit win . Frank is getting hard to take off the court. Franks drive where wade fouled him no call for a breakaway score was BS. We shouldn’t hang our heads the Cavs got lucky.... we are the supior team they just got lucky

Great Post. You know i'm not as upset as I would normally be. I think cuz I can see what happened and you're right that Jeff took the air out of the ball at a time when the Knicks could've kept pushing. He's got to realize this is still a young team that can't mess around when they have a VET TEAM like the Cavs on the ropes!!!
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

11/13/2017  10:20 PM
nixluva wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Frank had an outstanding game. At the same time, this is when a PG who can get to the rim, get to the line, comes in handy.
he was getting to the line and hit big free throws. He was actually penetrating more today

Not nearly enough to make him a threat yet, which is my point. Putting aside Frank's ceiling, and future This is a problem for the team right now. Enough to try and get some help while Frank learns.

NOPE! Just let him learn!!! We aren't in any kind of pressure situation. These are precious minutes for Frank. In fact he's improved so much that he's closing out games. I totally disagree with your take in that he's making progress and only needs confidence from actually playing and watching himself on tape. He'll start to see where he should be attacking.
Exactly. No need to screw things up which is why we passed on bledsoe. We have made those mistakes too many time. Frank looks better and better every game
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

11/13/2017  10:21 PM
SocraticBallin22 wrote:You know what. At the beginning of the season, we were not even supposed to be in this game, let alone have a better record. We are so ahead of our trajectory as far as the process at this point, it's not even funny. And even if the Cavs won, I'm sorry, this team is going nowhere and is on the decline. It hurts, but I'm not worried too much about this loss. This young team will have growing pains, but I love the way they play.

No way the Cavs get past the Celtics--even without Hayward.

Our record is also a reflection of the amount of home games we have played more than anyone in the NBA. 9 Home games , 4 away games the record will flatten out
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
nixluva
USA
11/13/2017  10:22 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

Exactly. No need to screw things up which is why we passed on bledsoe. We have made those mistakes too many time. Frank looks better and better every game

He's capable of doing more and has to learn to be more aggressive and become a threat. It's not that he CAN'T do it but rather that he's reluctant. He doesn't want to make a mistake.
BigRedDog
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #569
GustavBahler wrote:
BigRedDog wrote:

What game were u watching. Except for the steals he was awful. Can't do anything with the ball.

Sharing the rock? Thats what he's been doing all season.

He had 2 assists !!! Passing the ball when u cross half court is really not sharing the rock. Take off ur rose colored glasses

Briggs-- Frank is 2 yrs away from being 2 years away
codeunknown
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #704
What’s most annoying about this loss is the revenge factor.
Lebron, in my opinion, crossed the line with his comments regarding Frank.
His arrogance is grating. With more time, hopefully, KP and Frank can pick up the subtleties here and continue to make improvements tailored to the big stage.
Sh-t in the popcorn to go with sh-t on the court. Its a theme show like Medieval times.
nixluva
USA
11/13/2017  10:23 PM
Jmpasq wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:You know what. At the beginning of the season, we were not even supposed to be in this game, let alone have a better record. We are so ahead of our trajectory as far as the process at this point, it's not even funny. And even if the Cavs won, I'm sorry, this team is going nowhere and is on the decline. It hurts, but I'm not worried too much about this loss. This young team will have growing pains, but I love the way they play.

No way the Cavs get past the Celtics--even without Hayward.

Our record is also a reflection of the amount of home games we have played more than anyone in the NBA. 9 Home games , 4 away games the record will flatten out

Definitely a favorable schedule right now. The Road games will come in bunches and that will be a big test.

Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

11/13/2017  10:25 PM
Quietly, Wade made some big plays for the Cavs tonite...Vets know how to make winning plays down the stretch...
nixluva
USA
11/13/2017  10:25 PM
codeunknown wrote:What’s most annoying about this loss is the revenge factor.
Lebron, in my opinion, crossed the line with his comments regarding Frank.
His arrogance is grating. With more time, hopefully, KP and Frank can pick up the subtleties here and continue to make improvements tailored to the big stage.

I think they tried to post KP a bit too much. They could easily have gotten him the ball on the move more like they did after a timeout and he got into the paint off a Curl. Set him up with some down screens right in the paint for easy looks. Physical teams will make it tough on him and look to double him too.
GustavBahler

11/13/2017  10:26 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/13/2017  10:26 PM
BigRedDog wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
BigRedDog wrote:

What game were u watching. Except for the steals he was awful. Can't do anything with the ball.

He had 2 assists !!! Passing the ball when u cross half court is really not sharing the rock. Take off ur rose colored glasses

Teammates have to make their shots as well. If Frank werent dropping dimes the way he has been, that would be differemt. Nothing Rose colored about my view on Frank's game. He played some great D against a contender, including Lebron. For a rookie, I consider that damned good.

nixluva
USA
11/13/2017  10:27 PM
Uptown wrote:Quietly, Wade made some big plays for the Cavs tonite...Vets know how to make winning plays down the stretch...

YUP! All the more reason Jeff shouldn't have taken the foot off the gas! He's got to remember his team is too young to mess around with a Vet team like the Cavs. If you're up 23 try to make it 30!!!

TheGame
Member: #1154
USA
11/13/2017  10:27 PM
This was a great game to learn from. Horny should not have taken out Frank in the 4th.
Trust the Process
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
11/13/2017  10:29 PM
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
BigRedDog
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #569
11/13/2017  10:30 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
BigRedDog wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
BigRedDog wrote:

Teammates have to make their shots as well. If Frank werent dropping dimes the way he has been, that would be differemt. Nothing Rose colored about my view on Frank's game. He played some great D against a contender, including Lebron. For a rookie, I consider that damned good.

Nah, not really any good passes tonight. Just an excuse about missed shots.. not tonight. Frank had NO impact on the offensive side tonight. So raw on the offense, almost painful to watch. Shot was off. Need 2 more years. I guess you also think Baker is a starting SG in this league?

Briggs-- Frank is 2 yrs away from being 2 years away
GustavBahler

11/13/2017  10:30 PM
CrushAlot wrote:

Nice

SocraticBallin22
Member: #6096

11/13/2017  10:31 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/13/2017  10:32 PM
All teams make runs in the NBA. Korver caught fire in the 4th and we didn't respond well to it. One weakness all season is defending the 3 ball and it hurt us again tonight. KP missed 2 big free throws in the clutch. Wade got 2 offensive rebounds after defensive stops--unacceptable. Even Lebron missed 2 free throws to close it out and got his own rebound to end the game. Frank is still reluctant to shoot the ball; that will come with PT. Kanter had a great game but can't guard smalls so he got benched in the crunch. We gave this game away, but we played hard and are a young team. We need to learn how to close out games against good teams. What's nice is the Garden was rocking again like it used to, and for a moment in the 2nd when we kept getting steals on D, it felt like the Knicks of the 90's once again, and it felt damn good.
JamaicanJetFan
Member: #2297
USA
11/13/2017  10:32 PM
The Knicks win this game if Frank and Lance play the whole 4th quarter. There is no way Frank and Lance would have let the Cavs sore 43 points in the 4th quarter.
Chandler
Member: #6197

11/13/2017  10:33 PM
I don’t think game was lost by letting up on gas. Sounds pithy but not even sure what it means: rush shots?

We needed a better adjustment for korver. and we needed to control the defensive glass better

We wanted Cavs to shoot deep. Worked great for 3 quarters

Lebron is an ahole. Wade is an ahole.

Real test comes next. How do they react. Will they learn to close out games, step on the throat

(5)(5)
GAME THREAD:11/13 LeBron Disses Our Rook, Knicks Aren't Shook, Time to Beat Cavs

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy