[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

This is huge
Author Thread
Ira
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #91
11/13/2017  12:28 PM
LeBron's contention that he was dissing Phil and not Frank is ridiculous. If he's saying that Phil shouldn't have drafted Frank, then he's saying that Frank wasn't worthy of being drafted at that spot.
AUTOADVERT
GoNyGoNyGo
Member: #411
USA
11/13/2017  2:13 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/13/2017  2:14 PM
KP stepping up as a leader. LOL!!

Good for him. I am a Frank fan too. For all his fanfare AND minutes, Smith and Frank average the same in assists. Frank plays better D. more steals too. Scoring? Not there yet. But he is running the offense and doing what NY needs him to do.

BEst stat? NY 7-5 Dallas 2-11.

Also 7 other teams passed on Smith JR too.

SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

11/13/2017  2:26 PM
I hope Frank hits the GW three...

that said, while I do like the team rallying behind Frank, I am worried that this will crush Frank's confidence. I don't know about you guys but if I was 19 and the best player in the world basically views you as an after thought, it would shake my confidence a bit

Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
nykshaknbake
Member: #492
11/13/2017  4:35 PM
I'm not really seeing the reason for outrage here. DSJ is having a pretty nice campaign for a rookie PG. The jury is definitely still out but it's not unreasonable to think he will be the better player or vice versa. They may very well both turn out to be great picks. For people citing W-L- that's stupid. Frank doesn't start or play major minutes and therefore the reason we've been doing good has more to do with the other players. If we had drafted DSJ, people would here would be ecstatic about his development and glad we didn't draft Frank.
Chandler
Member: #6197

11/13/2017  5:10 PM
nykshaknbake wrote:I'm not really seeing the reason for outrage here. DSJ is having a pretty nice campaign for a rookie PG. The jury is definitely still out but it's not unreasonable to think he will be the better player or vice versa. They may very well both turn out to be great picks. For people citing W-L- that's stupid. Frank doesn't start or play major minutes and therefore the reason we've been doing good has more to do with the other players. If we had drafted DSJ, people would here would be ecstatic about his development and glad we didn't draft Frank.

it's not who starts a game but who finishes

frank has been finishing games and our fourth quarter D is getting it done

(5)(5)
Zebo13
Member: #6434
USA
11/14/2017  11:09 AM
I watched Dallas vs Thunder the other night and DSJ looked like trash. Many TO’s and just poor BBIQ. Able to get in the lane and drive aggressively but not much else. All his assists came from kick outs to a 3pt shot, no real playmaking. Looked like Rose with slightly better passing.
This is huge

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy