[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

We should be friendly with Lebron when he comes in.
Author Thread
Welpee
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6239

11/12/2017  2:26 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/12/2017  2:27 PM
fitzfarm wrote:
Marv wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:Lebron is looking old, we have seen his game now for 14 years. He needs the players around him to be stars to win, right now he has a no defense star in love and a washed up star in wade, everyone else on that team is below average at best. There season is hanging on a 5’7 scorer that has a bum hip to come back and save the season. Hahahahaha it just goes to show Jordan over lebron all day everyday. Jordan wouldn’t let this Cavs team loose because he always lived in the present. Jordan never played with a talent like love at PF and that’s all Jordan needed was a robin. Pippin and role players is all Jordan ever needed to win, Lebron needs a kyrie,love super team or a wade,bosh super team.

If lebron cant take love and role players to the chip then the what little debate was left has to be over...

Jordan is still the best ever, lebron’s Not even close.

Gotta say i think grant and rodman were more effective players than love.

Also i have lebron at #7 all-time behind jordan, russell, robertson, bird, johnson and chamberlain.

True i always forget about Rodman. what a beast he was not only rebounding but always seemed to get under the opponents top players skin. Is rodman a HOFer? Cause he should be, all my life I’ve never seen a better rebounder.

I’d have to agree with where lebron sits with the all time greats. Mine would be,

Jordan,Jabar,wilt,magic,Russell,shaq,Lebron,Kobe,bird,Jerry west

I hate that most of my top ten players of all time are lakers and Celtics. My hope is KP tops them all!!!!!!!

As much as I can't stand Lebron personally I may have to put him above West and Kobe. Wilt will always be the wild card for me. Do you look at just stats or look at his performances in the biggest games and the fact that a team (I think the Lakers) had a chance to obtain him in his prime when he was traded the first time from the Warriors and the players voted that they didn't want him? I have a hard time putting Wilt at the very top when his peers at the time thought that way about him.

Can't imagine any team ever saying they should pass on trading for Jordan or Kareem or Russell or Bird or Magic in their prime.

AUTOADVERT
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

11/12/2017  2:40 PM
Welpee wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Welpee wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Welpee wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Welpee wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Welpee wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Excuse my tin foil hat, but I believe LeBron had an ulterior motive for saying what he did. He's an astute business man, understands how the media works, now. Making a point of saying that Smith jr. should have been chosen over Frank, sounds like he wants to test the rookie Monday. See what he's got.
The best player in the world being worried about getting into the head of a rookie who doesn't even start seems very far fetched.

Thats not what I said. Not even close. LeBron is not worried about anything. I am suggesting that LeBron is keeping his future plans open. Frank is supposed to be the PG of the future for the Knicks, James might want to find out just how far along he is. How Frank responds to a challenge from the best.

That sounds even more far fetched. This is a major stretch and is 99.9% unlikely.

Please, you went off the deep end last season with your defense of mgmt. Your imagination is far greater than mine.

Explain that one. I went off the deep end about what? One thing I'm pretty confident about, I never considered anything as ridiculous as the theory you just proposed.

Since we're saying **** without going into more detail....

I have no idea what you're talking about, nor will I try to figure it out.

It means saying Im wrong about my previous post without going into detail why is not a rebuttal.

The rebuttal is your statement is that it makes no sense. It's hard to refute something that makes so little sense.

Giving props to a rookie he has had an existing relationship with makes sense. Wanting to take a shot at Phil Jackson who he has feuded with previously makes sense. Wanted to take a shot at an organization he is about to play who he doesn't seem to have much respect for make some sense.

Wanting to test a rookie who is averaging 4+ ppg makes no sense and you can't really articulate a rationale as to why it would make sense.

All you did was tell me Im wrong without saying why. I dont consider that a rebuttal, unless you want that to be my response to everything you write. Wouldn't be much of a conversation, would it?

Tell me Im crazy, fine. Count the ways

LeBron praising a rookie he knows makes sense. LeBron taking a dig at a rookie he doesnt know, has yet to play, only to take a dig at an exec who isnt in the league anymore, because he was fired, seems like a real stretch to me. I believe there is more at work here. Why not wait until he plays him on Monday, instead of delivering his verdict now? Giving Frank a chance to prove him wrong on Monday.

LeBron knows it will be bulletin board material, he knows that KP is having an MVP season, and the Knicks are getting their act together. I dont believe he would say those things, knowing the reaction, just to be petty.

Welpee

11/12/2017  2:58 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
Welpee wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Welpee wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Welpee wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Welpee wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Welpee wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Excuse my tin foil hat, but I believe LeBron had an ulterior motive for saying what he did. He's an astute business man, understands how the media works, now. Making a point of saying that Smith jr. should have been chosen over Frank, sounds like he wants to test the rookie Monday. See what he's got.
The best player in the world being worried about getting into the head of a rookie who doesn't even start seems very far fetched.

Thats not what I said. Not even close. LeBron is not worried about anything. I am suggesting that LeBron is keeping his future plans open. Frank is supposed to be the PG of the future for the Knicks, James might want to find out just how far along he is. How Frank responds to a challenge from the best.

That sounds even more far fetched. This is a major stretch and is 99.9% unlikely.

Please, you went off the deep end last season with your defense of mgmt. Your imagination is far greater than mine.

Explain that one. I went off the deep end about what? One thing I'm pretty confident about, I never considered anything as ridiculous as the theory you just proposed.

It means saying Im wrong about my previous post without going into detail why is not a rebuttal.

The rebuttal is your statement is that it makes no sense. It's hard to refute something that makes so little sense.

Giving props to a rookie he has had an existing relationship with makes sense. Wanting to take a shot at Phil Jackson who he has feuded with previously makes sense. Wanted to take a shot at an organization he is about to play who he doesn't seem to have much respect for make some sense.

Wanting to test a rookie who is averaging 4+ ppg makes no sense and you can't really articulate a rationale as to why it would make sense.

All you did was tell me Im wrong without saying why. I dont consider that a rebuttal, unless you want that to be my response to everything you write. Wouldn't be much of a conversation, would it?

LeBron praising a rookie he knows makes sense. LeBron taking a dig at a rookie he doesnt know, has yet to play, only to take a dig at an exec who isnt in the league anymore, because he was fired, seems like a real stretch to me. I believe there is more at work here. Why not wait until he plays him on Monday, instead of delivering his verdict now? Giving Frank a chance to prove him wrong on Monday.

LeBron knows it will be bulletin board material, he knows that KP is having an MVP season, and the Knicks are getting their act together. I dont believe he would say those things, knowing the reaction, just to be petty.

Because you have yet to explain why would Lebron give a bleep about Frank?
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
11/12/2017  3:32 PM
Fuck LeDouche. I don't want him here. He is in the same boat as reggie miller and Michael Jordan for me. I want to beat them
Ira
Member: #91
11/12/2017  4:03 PM
Frank should get a big ovation when he enters the game on Monday.
Cartman718
Member: #1694

11/12/2017  4:05 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/12/2017  4:10 PM
LeBitch resurfaced on ESPN.
First of all... as many highlight reels Dennis Smith Jr has had, his impact on “winning” is clear...Mavs are 2 wins and 11 losses.

Sure KP has been playing God-like, but we would have clearly beaten some teams in this stretch without KP. More than 2 for sure.

The fact that the Mavs took the Cavs to the wire is not a testament of DSJs greatness but more so of the ineptness of the Cavs.

They lack a PG. They lack defense. They are old.
So of course LeBitch would try to save face saying that DSJ is great etc when he knows as well as anybody that if they had their own act together, there's no way they should be going down to the wire against a 2-10 team, now 2-11.

Instead of trying to fire up his own team by saying to the press there's no way we should have been losing leads like that against Mavs, he tries to hide his teams fallacies. Clearly not the sign of a veteran team leader.

Next examination... the diamond in the rough statement.
Sorry was DSJ a late second round pick like DDotson?
He was a top 10 pick, so what's with the diamond in the rough parallel. Hide hide hide....hide behind your statements, LeBitch.

If Noah does play tomorrow, we need him to play smart and not try to foul LeBitch and start name calling

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
teamsport72
Member: #6172

11/12/2017  4:08 PM
BRIGGS wrote:Dont get me wrong--lets kick their arses in the game--but I think starting a team friendly campaign with LBJ to start the process of looking towards free agency would be prescient.

Fcuk the diva. No need to accomodate another starfcuk, enough with the Melo already. Kristaps will surpass Lebron in the GOAT discussion as soon as we get the the first ring.

StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

11/12/2017  4:09 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/12/2017  4:10 PM
Ira wrote:Frank should get a big ovation when he enters the game on Monday.
he already does. Its funny because most people who feel that the knicks screwed up are all non knick fans
Cartman718

11/12/2017  4:16 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/12/2017  4:19 PM
Btw, great response from Frank to the press on LeBitch's statement...Essentially...
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
11/12/2017  4:17 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/12/2017  4:18 PM
Goat talk always abstract.
Lebron is on my Mount Rushmore. If Chips it the benchmark then Russell is the goat.
Anyone check if DSJr linked to any of Lebrons management companies? Endorsement deals?
Perhaps Lebron is embarrassed by Loss to knicks and he is trying to get in KNicks head.
Dig at Phil? I think might be.
Some prerequisite test for his future employment? Be a cool mind phuch if so.
Do I want him in NY? Too soon.

Be friendly to him? WTF is that? YOu think Lebron would base a decision based on our response as fans? Briggs, are you that delusional?

StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

11/12/2017  4:18 PM
Cartman718 wrote:Btw, great response from Frank to the press on LeBitch's statement...Essentially...
yup. Very professional and its obvious he isnt bothered by anything he said. Frank knows the best revenge is to win
Cartman718

11/12/2017  4:21 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:Btw, great response from Frank to the press on LeBitch's statement...Essentially...
yup. Very professional and its obvious he isnt bothered by anything he said. Frank knows the best revenge is to win

i corrected my post. gif wouldn't post off phone so i youtubed it.
teamsport72

11/12/2017  4:58 PM
Lebron is another Melo, a crybaby. It was disgusting to watch him lay of the floor when Tristan hit him slightly. The leader never stays lying on the floor for more than 2 seconds. Lebron is a *****.
teamsport72

11/12/2017  5:09 PM
A *****. Pussy EQUALITY.
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
11/12/2017  5:27 PM
We did this for Kobe every single time he played. He got standing ovations from the fans and he probably got montages towards the end of his career. We need to stop kissing these guys arses. They are grown men. If LeBron wants to come to NY, he knows where we are. He knows what the city is like. If he doesn’t, we really don’t need him.

Hopefully we beat them again tomorrow.

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

11/12/2017  5:27 PM
Welpee wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Welpee wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Welpee wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Welpee wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Welpee wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Welpee wrote:

I have explained it, repeatedly. Not going to explain it again. I dont buy your theory either.

teamsport72

11/12/2017  5:41 PM
"Michael Beasley amassed a +/- of -4 in 21 minutes of action, but that isn’t at all an indication of his impact on the game. His situational scoring ability is becoming a strength off the bench, and that continued to prove true against the Sacramento Kings."

Situationally, I can pass a pretty load of shyte...if that adds to my value. Pathetic.

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
11/12/2017  7:18 PM
teamsport72 wrote:"Michael Beasley amassed a +/- of -4 in 21 minutes of action, but that isn’t at all an indication of his impact on the game. His situational scoring ability is becoming a strength off the bench, and that continued to prove true against the Sacramento Kings."

Situationally, I can pass a pretty load of shyte...if that adds to my value. Pathetic.

Why are you posting this here?

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
teamsport72

11/12/2017  7:24 PM
martin wrote:
teamsport72 wrote:"Michael Beasley amassed a +/- of -4 in 21 minutes of action, but that isn’t at all an indication of his impact on the game. His situational scoring ability is becoming a strength off the bench, and that continued to prove true against the Sacramento Kings."

Why are you posting this here?

Why are you asking?

Welpee

11/12/2017  7:30 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
Welpee wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Welpee wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Welpee wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Welpee wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Welpee wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Welpee wrote:

I have explained it, repeatedly. Not going to explain it again. I dont buy your theory either.

If I remember correctly, and I'm asking because I don't want to put words in your mouth, did you say something about Lebron keeping his options open and wanting to test Frank in case he considering signing with the Knicks (or something to that affect)?
We should be friendly with Lebron when he comes in.

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy