Lebron has to stay East..
Author Thread
Welpee
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6239

11/11/2017  11:22 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/11/2017  11:26 AM
Jmpasq wrote:
Welpee wrote:
teamsport72 wrote:..if he wants to keep racking up Finals appearances. Could do it in NY. He could fall back here and float through the season before turning it up when it matters. The real concern is whether KP would want to be a part of circus that surrounds LJ for the matter of glorification of his massive ego.
This may sound crazy but I don't want Lebron even if he were interested in coming to NY. He's 33 years old with a lot of miles on his odometer. He will probably seek a long term deal since this will likely be his last major contract. Combine that with the drama queen sideshow he brings and his diva-like qualities, let him take that circus to the Lakers. I think people will fall into the trap of thinking Lebron is superman and will play at this level forever.

He is going to start breaking down pretty soon. I don't want another Amare situation where we get one real Lebron-like year and three compromised "can't wait until his contract runs out" seasons. Plus if he comes we'll probably have to scrap building with youth and seek out win-now vets. Not to mention we'll have to bring in D Wade since they're like a married couple now.

It sounds crazy, getting Lebron makes the Knicks immediately a top 3 team in the East. If all it was was cap room I would do it in a second.

Yeah, the same way he has Cleveland in the top 3 now?

Five years ago, of course. 2018? I say no. It would be similar to the Yankees giving ARod that big contract. We'll regret all but the first year.

We need to finally stop going for the quick fix.

AUTOADVERT
teamsport72
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6172

11/12/2017  4:20 PM
Jmpasq wrote:Not enough talent here for Lebron. If Hardaway was a true closer level guard we might of had a chance

You have always been down on Porzingis. Just watch now.

Lebron has to stay East..

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy