[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Gamethread: Superman and Kemba are in town, time for KP and the French Prince to send em out with a frown
Author Thread
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
11/7/2017  10:13 PM
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:They just keep stepping up on the Defensive side.

Of course it they played better earlier they wouldn't be down as much but then Charlotte was el fuego too....

McDermott threw his hat into the starting 3 ring tonight. The team has new guys stepping up each night.

Frank was good on D but suspect on O. Must improve and I am sure he will. He has all the tools and more importantly the guts.

KP - what can you say. The finger roll was unreal...7'3" from the 3 pt line with 2 secs to shoot it....no problem..I'll lay it in!

THe team has changed its culture. Big step.

I think your point about changing the culture is huge. This is a really likable team.
I think we know what we're doing..... Phil Jackson
AUTOADVERT
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:Jeff is really getting so much out of this roster now. These strong 4th quarters are a thing now. Knicks are holding teams under 42% in 4th quarters. The LT and Nitty tandem is working great.
Jeff is a good coach. His adjustments have been great lately

This entire franchise has come together and it’s BEAUTIFUL.

skoonix
Member: #5909

GREAT WIN! Whew - this team is really playing well & the Coach deserves some credit - pushing the right buttons late in the game. McDermott had some HUGE baskets & thrilled to see KP as the leader of this team. Last year Melo would have taken all the final shots & let's be honest - Melo rarely made clutch let alone game winning shots. GO KNICKS!
WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

StarksEwing1 wrote:
Welpee wrote:Dwight Howard gave us a glimpse of why KP shouldn't play center. He was taking a beaten from Howard.
Howard has always been a dirty player so i dont think it would happen too often. Although i agree it would wear him down more

Dirty? I'm told KP is filing an assault report with the NYPD as we speak.
EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

11/7/2017  10:14 PM
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:Jeff is really getting so much out of this roster now. These strong 4th quarters are a thing now. Knicks are holding teams under 42% in 4th quarters. The LT and Nitty tandem is working great.

very true. Dysfunction is gone.
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
11/7/2017  10:14 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/7/2017  10:15 PM
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

Comeback wins are the best, and JH is doing a fabulous job

ES
Welpee
Member: #6239

11/7/2017  10:15 PM
Frank is also gradually displaying some of the skills people were concerned about. Mainly his handle and getting in the paint. It may surface more slowly than some of the other rookies but I'm confident he has it in him.
skoonix
Member: #5909

11/7/2017  10:16 PM
The Garden was ROCKING!!! What a pleasure to once again see D being played well by the Knicks!
StarksEwing1

skoonix wrote:GREAT WIN! Whew - this team is really playing well & the Coach deserves some credit - pushing the right buttons late in the game. McDermott had some HUGE baskets & thrilled to see KP as the leader of this team. Last year Melo would have taken all the final shots & let's be honest - Melo rarely made clutch let alone game winning shots. GO KNICKS!
Agreed. I liked how KP respectfully told Timmy to slow it down. The othee night he trusted frank to take the big shot. We finally have a elite player
CrushAlot
USA
WaltLongmire wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Welpee wrote:Dwight Howard gave us a glimpse of why KP shouldn't play center. He was taking a beaten from Howard.
Howard has always been a dirty player so i dont think it would happen too often. Although i agree it would wear him down more

Howard has hurt some guys where they missed multiple games. I was a bit worried. Pretty sure KP winked at Dwight when Dwight got called for the last non shooting foul.
Cartman718
Member: #1694

StarksEwing1 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Panos wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Panos wrote:I can't believe people said Melo was clutch.
So glad he's gone!
he was more clutch in Denver to be honest BUT KP looks like a elite player

That fat bastard missed every last second shot i saw him take.

i wasnt defending him. I agree with you. I was just saying whenever he actually did hit a clutch shot it was mostly his Denver days

how about defending your position to not pay KOQ 12 per lol? should be easy enough for you to figure out what you'd pay him to keep him.

Damn its really that important to you this very instant lol. Like i said i still believe he will be traded. I dont want to trade him but he should fetch a good return

i mean andrew didn't ask you how much you'd pay him to keep him. he asked me and i said 12 per, but you jumped into the conversation saying that's too much. well then if that's too much you must have a number in mind that you think is not too much, and if you don't...maybe you should stop objecting to others' estimations?
smh.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Cartman718
Member: #1694

WaltLongmire wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Welpee
Member: #6239

11/7/2017  10:18 PM
Now lets get a road win. These comebacks are less likely on the road so we need to tighten some things up.
StarksEwing1

11/7/2017  10:19 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Panos wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Panos wrote:I can't believe people said Melo was clutch.
So glad he's gone!
he was more clutch in Denver to be honest BUT KP looks like a elite player

That fat bastard missed every last second shot i saw him take.

i wasnt defending him. I agree with you. I was just saying whenever he actually did hit a clutch shot it was mostly his Denver days

how about defending your position to not pay KOQ 12 per lol? should be easy enough for you to figure out what you'd pay him to keep him.

Damn its really that important to you this very instant lol. Like i said i still believe he will be traded. I dont want to trade him but he should fetch a good return

i mean andrew didn't ask you how much you'd pay him to keep him. he asked me and i said 12 per, but you jumped into the conversation saying that's too much. well then if that's too much you must have a number in mind that you think is not too much, and if you don't...maybe you should stop objecting to others' estimations?
smh.

Excuse me? I wasnt trying to object to anything. This is a message board right? Last i checked i was very respectful to you and respected your opinion. Anyway dont worry this will be my final post to you. Goodbye
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
11/7/2017  10:20 PM
I was impressed with how Frank adjusted to Kemba and Monk and Made them take tougher shots.
StarksEwing1

11/7/2017  10:21 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

Howard has hurt some guys where they missed multiple games. I was a bit worried. Pretty sure KP winked at Dwight when Dwight got called for the last non shooting foul.
thats true Crush. KP is tough
StarksEwing1

11/7/2017  10:21 PM
nixluva wrote:I was impressed with how Frank adjusted to Kemba and Monk and Made them take tougher shots.
i still cant get over how his defense is this good and he just turned 19....amazing
CrushAlot
USA
11/7/2017  10:22 PM
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

11/7/2017  10:22 PM
Anyone look at our schedule why is it so front loaded with home games
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
Gudris
Member: #6213

11/7/2017  10:23 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:I was impressed with how Frank adjusted to Kemba and Monk and Made them take tougher shots.
i still cant get over how his defense is this good and he just turned 19....amazing

French Bulldog :)

Gamethread: Superman and Kemba are in town, time for KP and the French Prince to send em out with a frown

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.