[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

I truly believe the fans beat Indiana last night
Author Thread
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

11/6/2017  1:32 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/6/2017  1:36 PM
Fans are like...
I keep dating red heads and they keep cheating on me... all red heads are pieces of ****. I'm only dating brunettes.... oh no them too...blondes too? Oh man bitches ain't ****. I'm not gonna spend a dime on these hoes **** them all! I can't find a date. Why won't these bitches give me the time of day? I'm good looking what am I doing wrong?....

Solution....
I need to change my ways. All women aren't bad. I gotta stop calling them bitches. I gotta give them a chance. Nah I'm just gonna be cool and whatever happens happens. Oh nice I'm meeting all kinds of women. They like me again. Wow I'm confident. I have so many. I gotta let some go. Wow I got friends with benefits. This is amazing. I'm ready to settle down. Wow look at this lady. Good family healthy successful. She loves me I love her. How did this happen? I'm married I got kids. Unbelievable!

Knicks suck though....

I'm trying to reach you ****s something!

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
AUTOADVERT
EnySpree

11/6/2017  1:33 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:Anyway the power is in our voices. That is the message... We are the movement
sorry man but this made me laugh. Anyway its good that the fans are excited...we should all be with the way our team is playing BUT it really comes down to the players and coaching. So far the team is really coming together

If you think thats comical then I hope you could at least read up and understand where im coming from. #lawofattraction become better.... give as much as you receive because we are very much connected.

i agree fans can help BUT its still on the players to get the job done. Im not trying to downplay our fans because its a great time to be a knick fan. I just dont believe that the fans beat indiana. The players and coaching deserve the bulk of the credit...they earned it

Well if you literally think I mean the fans won the game and the coaches and players had no part then you aren't understanding anything im trying to say

I understand what you meant. It wasnt meant to be a insult toward you. In fact i agreed with most your points. Anyway i see where this is leading to so lets just agree its a good time to be a knick fan

I never said i was insulted... which adds to my point. Jumping to conclusions without knowing what is going on is all a part of this negative circle that surrounds people....

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
StarksEwing1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4451

11/6/2017  1:36 PM
EnySpree wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:Anyway the power is in our voices. That is the message... We are the movement
sorry man but this made me laugh. Anyway its good that the fans are excited...we should all be with the way our team is playing BUT it really comes down to the players and coaching. So far the team is really coming together

If you think thats comical then I hope you could at least read up and understand where im coming from. #lawofattraction become better.... give as much as you receive because we are very much connected.

i agree fans can help BUT its still on the players to get the job done. Im not trying to downplay our fans because its a great time to be a knick fan. I just dont believe that the fans beat indiana. The players and coaching deserve the bulk of the credit...they earned it

Well if you literally think I mean the fans won the game and the coaches and players had no part then you aren't understanding anything im trying to say

I understand what you meant. It wasnt meant to be a insult toward you. In fact i agreed with most your points. Anyway i see where this is leading to so lets just agree its a good time to be a knick fan

I never said i was insulted... which adds to my point. Jumping to conclusions without knowing what is going on is all a part of this negative circle that surrounds people....

How the hell am i negative? If you at my posts im ecstatic with my team right now. This is the happiest and most positive ive been in years
EnySpree

11/6/2017  1:39 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

How the hell am i negative? If you at my posts im ecstatic with my team right now. This is the happiest and most positive ive been in years

Did I say you were negative?

StarksEwing1

11/6/2017  1:42 PM
EnySpree wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

No but i just dont know why you think i dont understand what you mean. I agree the energy of the fans is a great asset to have and gives the players motivation.
Cartman718
Member: #1694

11/6/2017  3:05 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

No but i just dont know why you think i dont understand what you mean. I agree the energy of the fans is a great asset to have and gives the players motivation.

lol you just have to respond to "everything" don't you? not sure why would take Eny's statement literally? but some truth to our players being energized by the fans right?.... even hahn and wally spoke about it in post game msg review.

have you ever made an exaggerated statement in a euphoric state? not sure why you'd not simply join him in the euphoria instead of trying to rationalize every little point. you tend to dissect strands of hair to make sure you don't appear at fault. just roll with it man.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
EnySpree

11/6/2017  3:19 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/6/2017  3:21 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

Aside from us energizing the players..... it's the karma the organization has been experiencing the last 20 years. Fans play a part in that. Almost all knick fans sound like they got hurt and don't wanna get hurt again.... but are quick to get mad at everything that goes wrong. It's a real thing. The doom and gloom has a greater effect on the franchise. Our media effect it too. It's a swirl of bad vibes that intensifies our misfortunes and keeps them coming

Knickoftime
Member: #3370

11/6/2017  3:26 PM
EnySpree wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

Aside from us energizing the players..... it's the karma the organization has been experiencing the last 20 years. Fans play a part in that. Almost all knick fans sound like they got hurt and don't wanna get hurt again.... but are quick to get mad at everything that goes wrong. It's a real thing. The doom and gloom has a greater effect on the franchise. Our media effect it too. It's a swirl of bad vibes that intensifies our misfortunes and keeps them coming

So then how do we have KP?

You can't just inject a random exception into an overall theory. So how does he exist?

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
11/6/2017  3:49 PM
bernard wrote:Was at the game. You're right -- the Garden was rocking! We're so desperate for good Knicks play, any signs of it have us going nuts. KP is MVP. Frankie's growing up before our eyes. We're gonna be a top 4 seed in the East!
Seriously though, the defense during that run was really tough. After 3 quarters of doing nothing against the pick and roll, playing Frank and, yes, Lance Thomas, made all the difference. Good job by Horny too.
We're back, baby.
Great post. The crowd was amazing last night. It has been a long time since the Garden was this loud.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
simrud
Member: #474
USA
11/6/2017  3:57 PM
EnySpree wrote:Fans are like...
I keep dating red heads and they keep cheating on me... all red heads are pieces of ****. I'm only dating brunettes.... oh no them too...blondes too? Oh man bitches ain't ****. I'm not gonna spend a dime on these hoes **** them all! I can't find a date. Why won't these bitches give me the time of day? I'm good looking what am I doing wrong?....

Solution....
I need to change my ways. All women aren't bad. I gotta stop calling them bitches. I gotta give them a chance. Nah I'm just gonna be cool and whatever happens happens. Oh nice I'm meeting all kinds of women. They like me again. Wow I'm confident. I have so many. I gotta let some go. Wow I got friends with benefits. This is amazing. I'm ready to settle down. Wow look at this lady. Good family healthy successful. She loves me I love her. How did this happen? I'm married I got kids. Unbelievable!

Knicks suck though....

LMAO this is gold

So the key to women is to cheat on them instead till you tired of all the work that goes into that and then settle down with a lucky winner of the most financially / socially / mentally stable award for all the hoes you are banging at the moment you tired of it. I actually agree with you 100% for the 1st time in this forum's history of more than what like 10 years!

A glimmer of hope maybe?!?
EnySpree

11/6/2017  4:00 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

You can't just inject a random exception into an overall theory. So how does he exist?

We were due. Everyone was keying in on this draft. We were all invested.... how is it we get screwed in the lottery but still get arguably the best or second best player in that draft? It was our turn.... then we immediately had 2 horrible seasons. Phil tried to bring the good vibes but was rejected and seemingly burnt out.... we all wanted Phil out. He stepped down.... a relief filled every single fan. Now we can concentrate about basketball... that was on everyone's tongue. Now look at us.... we have to keep this going.

You don't have to believe this but if your alternative is to be a miserable person that likes to crtunch numbers and deal with reality as people like to claim, then you reap what you sow. What you give will come back. What's in your heart will come to light.... right now we are in a fantastic place. We have to keep this vibe going.

EnySpree

11/6/2017  4:07 PM
simrud wrote:

Solution....

Knicks suck though....

LMAO this is gold

So the key to women is to cheat on them instead till you tired of all the work that goes into that and then settle down with a lucky winner of the most financially / socially / mentally stable award for all the hoes you are banging at the moment you tired of it. I actually agree with you 100% for the 1st time in this forum's history of more than what like 10 years!

Bro it's real ****. If you cant get a date and keep experiencing bad relationships then after a while you have to look within and ask what vibe are you giving off. Own it and fix yourself accordingly. Feel comfortablein your space and you will attract what you want. Thats how it goes. You cab have multiple women as a single man and be ok as long as you are genuine and respectable in your actions. Goes for women too. When you are done living that life you can let it go honorably and can find someone great if you are attracting it. It's real man.

Ask this can be applied to anything. As a fan base that had millions of fans. If we just stopped expecting the worse then maybe we cab attract the best. Feel me on this!

simrud
Member: #474
USA
11/6/2017  4:15 PM
EnySpree wrote:
simrud wrote:

Solution....

Knicks suck though....

LMAO this is gold

Bro it's real ****. If you cant get a date and keep experiencing bad relationships then after a while you have to look within and ask what vibe are you giving off. Own it and fix yourself accordingly. Feel comfortablein your space and you will attract what you want. Thats how it goes. You cab have multiple women as a single man and be ok as long as you are genuine and respectable in your actions. Goes for women too. When you are done living that life you can let it go honorably and can find someone great if you are attracting it. It's real man.

Ask this can be applied to anything. As a fan base that had millions of fans. If we just stopped expecting the worse then maybe we cab attract the best. Feel me on this!

It is like that to a point. Everyone has a ceiling on what they can accomplish given their natural limitations. If you are average looking and average talking dude you are only going to get that far without paying your way up to better @ss. Just keeping it real.

A glimmer of hope maybe?!?
Knickoftime
Member: #3370

11/6/2017  4:26 PM
EnySpree wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

We were due. Everyone was keying in on this draft. We were all invested.... how is it we get screwed in the lottery but still get arguably the best or second best player in that draft?

I don't think karma is responsible for the Lakers selecting Russell or the Sixers selecting Okafor.

You don't have to believe this but if your alternative is to be a miserable person that likes to crtunch numbers and deal with reality as people like to claim, then you reap what you sow. What you give will come back. What's in your heart will come to light.... right now we are in a fantastic place. We have to keep this vibe going.

There's no other alternatives? I just can't like basketball and like the Knicks and enjoy it when they play well?

Btw, I'm the last person in the world that complains about sports or focuses on the negative. If sports ever becomes a negative experience for me I just move on. I'm not bitter, I don't vent. I try to find a positive.

But I also don't think there are supernatural forces involved in creating a winning or losing franchise.

Is that cool or does that make me part of the problem?

EnySpree

11/6/2017  6:26 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

We were due. Everyone was keying in on this draft. We were all invested.... how is it we get screwed in the lottery but still get arguably the best or second best player in that draft?

I don't think karma is responsible for the Lakers selecting Russell or the Sixers selecting Okafor.

There's no other alternatives? I just can't like basketball and like the Knicks and enjoy it when they play well?

Btw, I'm the last person in the world that complains about sports or focuses on the negative. If sports ever becomes a negative experience for me I just move on. I'm not bitter, I don't vent. I try to find a positive.

But I also don't think there are supernatural forces involved in creating a winning or losing franchise.

Is that cool or does that make me part of the problem?

That's the thing... there is no super natural thing going on. And there is no problem unless you create it. All realities as we know it exist in the mind first then its made real from our vision.

If you automatically think I'm fighting with you or trying to label you as being part of a problem them there is something that needs to change within your thought process. I have no problem getting into internet arguments but thats not what this is about.

You can like anything you want.... but the point I'm trying to made is you can't complain and get angry and claim it's gonna take 10 years to rebuild and keep talking about Dolan and other nonsenseif you expect your team to win. You have to see through the bs and speak good fortune into existence. It's not cut and dry but we went from the drama of Melo and Phil to complete basketball bliss. I truly believe that happened because the greater majority of the fans were in complete agreement.... get rid of Phil and Melo, Kristaps is the unicorn our draft pick well be good. We all thought that and it came true almost instantaneously. That's the power we all have. Now that we are aware we have to ride that wave. More good fortune well cone our way. Trades, free agents and picks well come out the blue. Just like it worked for other franchises.

EnySpree

11/8/2017  6:19 AM
Believe it!!!!

Keep the mojo going!

Paris907
Member: #6099
USA
11/8/2017  8:17 AM
I guess the OkC fans are responsible for their dismal start??
Paris907
Member: #6099
USA
11/8/2017  8:20 AM
EnySpree wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

So you essentially mean that if all fans project for all teams then what? No losers?

It’s ownership, coaching and talent. Good health helps too. And of yes a solid fan base can only Help.

Ira
Member: #91
11/8/2017  8:21 AM
The players got the fans going and the fans responded and helped keep them going. It's a two way street. What a great home stand.
StarksEwing1

11/8/2017  8:26 AM
Paris907 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

So you essentially mean that if all fans project for all teams then what? No losers?

It’s ownership, coaching and talent. Good health helps too. And of yes a solid fan base can only Help.

Exactly. Having a great fanbase definetly helps motivate the players during the game. But its really the players and coaching who have made the biggest difference. Gus understand their roles and are playing team ball. Also the coaching staff is making adjustments which is something our past coaches never did
I truly believe the fans beat Indiana last night

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy