[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Possible Trade Partner
Author Thread
nixluva
Posts: 55247
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
11/2/2017  12:33 PM
Cavs need Bigs and Knicks have them!!!

Reports: Cleveland Cavaliers forward Tristan Thompson (left calf strain) likely out 1 month

http://www.nba.com/article/2017/11/01/report-cleveland-cavaliers-forward-tristan-thompson-leaves-arena-crutches

AUTOADVERT
nixluva
Posts: 55247
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
11/2/2017  12:40 PM
KOQ seems like the perfect fit for the Cavs! He’s playing great and solves some of their rim protection issues. He’s been good for us this year which has been a perfect showcase!
Chandler
Posts: 22313
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 11/26/2015
Member: #6197

11/2/2017  12:46 PM
who would we get? Crowder has not been the Boston Crowder. Could be because he's with the Cavs, or it could be that he can only be that guy in Boston (keeping in mind he wasn't the Boston Crowder when with Mavs)
DJMUSIC: Fisher talked a good game in Post game but aside from that Derek Fisher was ALL CHIT CHAT SH_t and produced nothing!
Uptown
Posts: 26284
Alba Posts: 3
Joined: 4/1/2008
Member: #1883

11/2/2017  12:51 PM
Cant see them giving up the nyets pick for O'Quinn....
EnySpree
Posts: 43899
Alba Posts: 138
Joined: 4/18/2003
Member: #397

11/2/2017  12:51 PM
Jeff green is over there too... He's been playing well for them.
You know why I'm here....
Uptown
Posts: 26284
Alba Posts: 3
Joined: 4/1/2008
Member: #1883

11/2/2017  12:52 PM
EnySpree wrote:Jeff green is over there too... He's been playing well for them.

One of the few players that is playing well...Cant see them parting with him...

Chandler
Posts: 22313
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 11/26/2015
Member: #6197

11/2/2017  12:54 PM
EnySpree wrote:Jeff green is over there too... He's been playing well for them.

he's been erratic from team to team, and doesn't he make major money (hmmm do we have a Center making major money we're not using....)

DJMUSIC: Fisher talked a good game in Post game but aside from that Derek Fisher was ALL CHIT CHAT SH_t and produced nothing!
SupremeCommander
Posts: 31791
Alba Posts: 35
Joined: 4/28/2006
Member: #1127

11/2/2017  1:11 PM
sign me up if the Cavs are interested in KOQ and LT for Crowder
fishmike said: Yes. Sometimes I confuse the alerts with when your mom calls. BTW she said defensive guards are really important.
martin
Posts: 46304
Alba Posts: 106
Joined: 7/24/2001
Member: #2
USA
11/2/2017  1:11 PM
Chandler wrote:who would we get? Crowder has not been the Boston Crowder. Could be because he's with the Cavs, or it could be that he can only be that guy in Boston (keeping in mind he wasn't the Boston Crowder when with Mavs)

Buy low and sell high.

Crowder may be in a little bit of a slump but he is a solid 2 way SF

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
GustavBahler
Posts: 32936
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

11/2/2017  1:14 PM
Uptown wrote:Cant see them giving up the nyets pick for O'Quinn....

Willy and a second rounder?

Zebo13
Posts: 20184
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 1/31/2017
Member: #6434
USA
11/2/2017  1:15 PM
I would take Crowder for KOQ or Willy all day. Great defenders don’t look quite as Good on terrible defending teams. Look at Lee this year compared to last. Like night and day.
nixluva
Posts: 55247
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
11/2/2017  1:22 PM
martin wrote:
Chandler wrote:who would we get? Crowder has not been the Boston Crowder. Could be because he's with the Cavs, or it could be that he can only be that guy in Boston (keeping in mind he wasn't the Boston Crowder when with Mavs)

Buy low and sell high.

Crowder may be in a little bit of a slump but he is a solid 2 way SF

Exactly. They may just do it. This is the RARE time where the Knicks are in a positive position going into a deal 😳

NYKBocker
Posts: 35368
Alba Posts: 472
Joined: 1/14/2003
Member: #377
USA
11/2/2017  1:58 PM
I want Cedi Osman for KOQ straight up.
Chandler
Posts: 22313
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 11/26/2015
Member: #6197

11/2/2017  2:00 PM
NYKBocker wrote:I want Cedi Osman for KOQ straight up.

for those who never heard of the guy (like me), why? can you tell us something about his game

DJMUSIC: Fisher talked a good game in Post game but aside from that Derek Fisher was ALL CHIT CHAT SH_t and produced nothing!
newyorknewyork
Posts: 27064
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 1/16/2004
Member: #541
11/2/2017  2:05 PM
martin wrote:
Chandler wrote:who would we get? Crowder has not been the Boston Crowder. Could be because he's with the Cavs, or it could be that he can only be that guy in Boston (keeping in mind he wasn't the Boston Crowder when with Mavs)

Buy low and sell high.

Crowder may be in a little bit of a slump but he is a solid 2 way SF

Crowder's exactly what this team needs. I can see him growing into leadership role.

NYKBocker
Posts: 35368
Alba Posts: 472
Joined: 1/14/2003
Member: #377
USA
11/2/2017  2:12 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/2/2017  2:15 PM
Chandler wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:I want Cedi Osman for KOQ straight up.

for those who never heard of the guy (like me), why? can you tell us something about his game


During EuroBasket tournament..I was following KP and Latvia. When they played Turkey this cat just blew my mind. He had an all around game and was very reminiscent of a young Toni Kukoc. KP and Osman really went after each other in their game and it was fun to watch. More of a creator than a shooter just like Kukoc. I remember the Greek Freak raving about him too. I think he would fit in well with Frank and THJr where he can more of a point forward.




Paris907
Posts: 20763
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/4/2015
Member: #6099
USA
11/2/2017  2:57 PM
Kanter and Lee for THE pick and a contract.
Chandler
Posts: 22313
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 11/26/2015
Member: #6197

11/2/2017  3:42 PM
not in a million years does Cavs trade the pick for anyone other than KP

C'mon guys, seriously

DJMUSIC: Fisher talked a good game in Post game but aside from that Derek Fisher was ALL CHIT CHAT SH_t and produced nothing!
CrushAlot
Posts: 55242
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/25/2003
Member: #452
USA
11/2/2017  4:36 PM
nixluva wrote:
martin wrote:
Chandler wrote:who would we get? Crowder has not been the Boston Crowder. Could be because he's with the Cavs, or it could be that he can only be that guy in Boston (keeping in mind he wasn't the Boston Crowder when with Mavs)

Buy low and sell high.

Crowder may be in a little bit of a slump but he is a solid 2 way SF

Exactly. They may just do it. This is the RARE time where the Knicks are in a positive position going into a deal 😳

Crowder would be awesome for the Knicks and he has struggled a bit on the Cavs.
I think we know what we're doing..... Phil Jackson
meloshouldgo
Posts: 23949
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 5/3/2014
Member: #5801

11/2/2017  7:38 PM
NYKBocker wrote:
Chandler wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:I want Cedi Osman for KOQ straight up.

for those who never heard of the guy (like me), why? can you tell us something about his game


During EuroBasket tournament..I was following KP and Latvia. When they played Turkey this cat just blew my mind. He had an all around game and was very reminiscent of a young Toni Kukoc. KP and Osman really went after each other in their game and it was fun to watch. More of a creator than a shooter just like Kukoc. I remember the Greek Freak raving about him too. I think he would fit in well with Frank and THJr where he can more of a point forward.




They can keep the pick, I'll take this kid.

The only things that trickle down are wages and horse shit
Possible Trade Partner

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.