[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Thread 11/1: Houston we ain't got no problems!!!
Author Thread
Jmpasq
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4182

11/3/2017  8:14 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
Uptown wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
nixluva wrote:Frank’s gotta look for his own offense more going forward.

Even if its ugly at first (usually is) it gets Frank to the line a lot more. Best way to take their best players out of their game, is to put them on the bench, with foul trouble. Our PGs arent doing that enough IMO.

Frank doesn't seem to have that burst...So far, it looks as if he will have trouble getting separation from most defenders...

He doesn't have DSJ like speed, but I believe Frank can compensate by doing a better job of reading his defender. An effective crossover would do wonders for his game, but he has to develop a bit of a chip on his shoulder about getting to the rim and finishing. This is what I saw in those clips of him in France, thats what I see here.

at worst we draft or sign another guard that can do some of the things he can't. With Franks size he really allows a lot of flexibility when searching for guards. Even an undersized combo guard can fit because Frank can guard whoever the best guard is on the floor. For example say if a guy like Malik Monk was available. Now drafting an undersized shooting guard is not a big deal defensively because we have a PG with a wingspan of Power forward.

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
AUTOADVERT
HofstraBBall
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #6192

11/3/2017  3:25 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/3/2017  3:26 PM
Zebo13 wrote:For what’s its worth Mitchell looks way better then Monk and DSJ and we were really never likely to draft him at 8.

Actually....some of us suggested to trade the 8th pick to get two mid and late round firsts. I liked DSJ?R but said if Knicks dont think he is a franchise player than trade the oick and get Mitchell and Collins. Thats what smart teams do when they dont see a possible franchise player in their top ten pick.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
Zebo13
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6434
USA
11/3/2017  4:03 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
Zebo13 wrote:For what’s its worth Mitchell looks way better then Monk and DSJ and we were really never likely to draft him at 8.

Actually....some of us suggested to trade the 8th pick to get two mid and late round firsts. I liked DSJ?R but said if Knicks dont think he is a franchise player than trade the oick and get Mitchell and Collins. Thats what smart teams do when they dont see a possible franchise player in their top ten pick.

I was one of them. Didn’t seem like any trade ups or downs were happening. I meant with our 8th pick. Luckily we got our franchise player at 8. His summer now league is against NBA players and he’s performing.

Game Thread 11/1: Houston we ain't got no problems!!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy