[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Thread 11/1: Houston we ain't got no problems!!!
Author Thread
Cartman718
Posts: 24767
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

11/1/2017  8:50 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:Beasley sucks.

Not making good decisions, Hornacek pulled him quick.

remember his confidence is that he can score against anybody he also forgot to say that he can't defend anybody and he can't pass for ****

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
AUTOADVERT
EnySpree
Posts: 43916
Alba Posts: 138
Joined: 4/18/2003
Member: #397

11/1/2017  8:50 PM
Rockets style of play sucks man.... this is a Boring ass game.
You know why I'm here....
GustavBahler
Posts: 32951
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

11/1/2017  8:50 PM
KP is going to have to get faster with some of his post moves, just glad its part of his game now.
Allanfan20
Posts: 33605
Alba Posts: 48
Joined: 1/16/2004
Member: #542
USA
11/1/2017  8:51 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:Beasley sucks.

Not making good decisions, Hornacek pulled him quick.

remember his confidence is that he can score against anybody he also forgot to say that he can't defend anybody and he can't pass for ****

I prefer to not even mention defense when we talk about Beasley. Maybe we can talk about his tattoos instead.

Title odds are 200:1. So you're saying there's a chance!
nixluva
Posts: 55256
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
11/1/2017  8:51 PM
Knicks lost their mojo while Jeff played with that bench rotation.
Allanfan20
Posts: 33605
Alba Posts: 48
Joined: 1/16/2004
Member: #542
USA
11/1/2017  8:52 PM
EnySpree wrote:Rockets style of play sucks man.... this is a Boring ass game.

The Knicks can easily catch up.

Title odds are 200:1. So you're saying there's a chance!
EnySpree
Posts: 43916
Alba Posts: 138
Joined: 4/18/2003
Member: #397

11/1/2017  8:53 PM
GustavBahler wrote:KP is going to have to get faster with some of his post moves, just glad its part of his game now.

He's predictable. 7'3" guys should never fade away on guys 5-9" shorter than them. Its ridiculous.

You know why I'm here....
Cartman718
Posts: 24767
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

11/1/2017  8:53 PM
nixluva wrote:Knicks lost their mojo while Jeff played with that bench rotation.

i think frank and willy had some issues on defense and offense.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
nixluva
Posts: 55256
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
11/1/2017  8:53 PM
I think now I understand why Beasley has failed to succeed anywhere.
WP76
Posts: 21180
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 3/8/2013
Member: #4508

11/1/2017  8:53 PM
Knicks haven't scored in five plus minutes. Make a @&$)/ shot!
GustavBahler
Posts: 32951
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

11/1/2017  8:54 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:Beasley sucks.

Not making good decisions, Hornacek pulled him quick.

remember his confidence is that he can score against anybody he also forgot to say that he can't defend anybody and he can't pass for ****

lol, Beasley's attention seems to wander if he isnt touching the ball enough. Not doing enough to show that he should get more minutes. He should be trying to be like a Birdman off the bench, lots of energy and effort. Defense too.

ScoreBot
11/1/2017  8:54 PM
Q2 9:27
NYK 30 HOU 38
EnySpree
Posts: 43916
Alba Posts: 138
Joined: 4/18/2003
Member: #397

11/1/2017  8:54 PM
This is like watching a Mayweather fight
You know why I'm here....
meloshouldgo
Posts: 23985
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 5/3/2014
Member: #5801

11/1/2017  8:55 PM
Kanter/Willy invisible so far, Koq with fouls
Soft@home has more boards than Kanter
The only things that trickle down are wages and horse shit
GustavBahler
Posts: 32951
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

11/1/2017  8:55 PM
EnySpree wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:KP is going to have to get faster with some of his post moves, just glad its part of his game now.

He's predictable. 7'3" guys should never fade away on guys 5-9" shorter than them. Its ridiculous.

Just started showing these moves. KP does a lot of things most bigs his size cant do because of his quickness. needs time

ScoreBot
11/1/2017  8:56 PM
Q2 6:56
NYK 30 HOU 38
EnySpree
Posts: 43916
Alba Posts: 138
Joined: 4/18/2003
Member: #397

11/1/2017  8:58 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:KP is going to have to get faster with some of his post moves, just glad its part of his game now.

He's predictable. 7'3" guys should never fade away on guys 5-9" shorter than them. Its ridiculous.

Just started showing these moves. KP does a lot of things most bigs his size cant do because of his quickness. needs time

Might be true but he does nothing on offense that 7'3" guys should be doing

You know why I'm here....
GustavBahler
Posts: 32951
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

11/1/2017  8:59 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:Kanter/Willy invisible so far, Koq with fouls
Soft@home has more boards than Kanter

Not sure where you are getting the Kanter stuff

GustavBahler
Posts: 32951
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

11/1/2017  9:00 PM
EnySpree wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:KP is going to have to get faster with some of his post moves, just glad its part of his game now.

He's predictable. 7'3" guys should never fade away on guys 5-9" shorter than them. Its ridiculous.

Just started showing these moves. KP does a lot of things most bigs his size cant do because of his quickness. needs time

Might be true but he does nothing on offense that 7'3" guys should be doing

Exactly, thats why he's the Unicorn

ScoreBot
11/1/2017  9:02 PM
Q2 2:35
NYK 43 HOU 49
Game Thread 11/1: Houston we ain't got no problems!!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.