[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Gamethread: Winning Streak! Nuggs in town for back-to-back for both teams
Author Thread
nixluva
Posts: 55937
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
10/30/2017  8:08 PM
Jeff is trying to stretch the rotation on a back to back. Looks sloppy but not unexpected.
AUTOADVERT
JamaicanJetFan
Posts: 20616
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/27/2008
Member: #2297
USA
10/30/2017  8:08 PM
Beasly brings nothing to the table
EnySpree
Posts: 44512
Alba Posts: 138
Joined: 4/18/2003
Member: #397

10/30/2017  8:08 PM
Knixkik wrote:Beasley is frustrating. If he can't score a bunch of quick points to make up for the bonehead plays, he's useless.

I say the same about Thomas. Beas hasn't played. Aside from those 2 turnovers, I like what he's doing

You know why I'm here....
ScoreBot
10/30/2017  8:10 PM
Q2 11:03
NYK 35 DEN 28
HofstraBBall
Posts: 22633
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 11/21/2015
Member: #6192

10/30/2017  8:10 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:Kanter beating these guys up

Oh how I remember those 'Why is Kanter starting over Willy" threads oh so long ago.

To be fair willy may be just as effectve as Kanter if he got the chance. Im not saying they should bench kanter but id think both are capable of starting

I really like Willy. But Kanters play is showing that coaches know best.

fishmike Posts: 48006 Alba Posts: 1 Joined: 7/19/2002 Member: #298 USA 6/23/2016 12:35 PM fishmike worte" The dream? Would be Pg Rose SG GPII SF Durant PF Melo C Noah Bench: KP, Langston, KOQ, Clyde Frazier
meloshouldgo
Posts: 24573
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 5/3/2014
Member: #5801

10/30/2017  8:10 PM
Dotson needs to shoot
The only things that trickle down are wages and horse shit
StarksEwing1
Posts: 30033
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 12/28/2012
Member: #4451

10/30/2017  8:11 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:Kanter beating these guys up

Oh how I remember those 'Why is Kanter starting over Willy" threads oh so long ago.

To be fair willy may be just as effectve as Kanter if he got the chance. Im not saying they should bench kanter but id think both are capable of starting

I really like Willy. But Kanters play is showing that coaches know best.

I didnt mean Willy should start but he still should play
GustavBahler
Posts: 33627
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

10/30/2017  8:12 PM
Most posters here have talked about trading KOQ, myself included. But Im hoping the Knicks keep him. A NYer who keeps battling. Hard not to like that.
ScoreBot
10/30/2017  8:12 PM
Q2 10:17
NYK 37 DEN 28
newyorknewyork
Posts: 27454
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 1/16/2004
Member: #541
10/30/2017  8:12 PM
Man Dotson gets after it
SocraticBallin22
Posts: 23878
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/3/2015
Member: #6096

10/30/2017  8:12 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/30/2017  8:13 PM
Frank & Dotson backcourt are a defensive stopper unit -- so fun to watch!
StarksEwing1
Posts: 30033
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 12/28/2012
Member: #4451

10/30/2017  8:13 PM
GustavBahler wrote:Most posters here have talked about trading KOQ, myself included. But Im hoping the Knicks keep him. A NYer who keeps battling. Hard not to like that.
He will probably opt out anyway and get bigger payday. Better off trading him and getting soethign for him. hell of a lot better than trading willy and probably regretting it
HofstraBBall
Posts: 22633
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 11/21/2015
Member: #6192

10/30/2017  8:13 PM
TPercy wrote:This second unit is trash.

I like Dodson getting run.

fishmike Posts: 48006 Alba Posts: 1 Joined: 7/19/2002 Member: #298 USA 6/23/2016 12:35 PM fishmike worte" The dream? Would be Pg Rose SG GPII SF Durant PF Melo C Noah Bench: KP, Langston, KOQ, Clyde Frazier
StarksEwing1
Posts: 30033
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 12/28/2012
Member: #4451

10/30/2017  8:13 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
TPercy wrote:This second unit is trash.

I like Dodson getting run.

yeah me too
CrushAlot
Posts: 55977
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/25/2003
Member: #452
USA
10/30/2017  8:13 PM
Pretty awesome so far.
You playTrey Burke... Wally Szcerbiak
meloshouldgo
Posts: 24573
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 5/3/2014
Member: #5801

10/30/2017  8:13 PM
KOQ is plaguing hard
The only things that trickle down are wages and horse shit
TPercy
Posts: 24858
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 2/5/2014
Member: #5748

10/30/2017  8:14 PM
TPercy wrote:This second unit is trash.

I apologize with all my being

The Future is Bright!
ScoreBot
10/30/2017  8:14 PM
Q2 9:34
NYK 41 DEN 28
nixluva
Posts: 55937
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
10/30/2017  8:14 PM
That defensive effort! 😬
GustavBahler
Posts: 33627
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

10/30/2017  8:14 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Most posters here have talked about trading KOQ, myself included. But Im hoping the Knicks keep him. A NYer who keeps battling. Hard not to like that.
He will probably opt out anyway and get bigger payday. Better off trading him and getting soethign for him. hell of a lot better than trading willy and probably regretting it

Cant say I agree with any of that.

Gamethread: Winning Streak! Nuggs in town for back-to-back for both teams

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.