Great win! Time for Nalod to move on out!!!! I
Author Thread
Welpee
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6239

10/30/2017  10:59 AM
Chandler wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
Welpee wrote:Anytime somebody feels it's necessary to announce their departure from a fan forum they're taking themselves (and this forum) a bit too serious.

If someone has posted here for multiple decades, I'd rather they announced it then just left. This is a social community. I can't think of any social setting (a party, a place of employment, the neighborhood you live in) where the norm is just to leave/move on without telling people.

I agree w Welpee. This is a little bit like the kid saying he’s going home and bringing his bat and ball w him. Except here feeling the need to insult people as he leaves

My guess is booze

My second guess is this will all be forgiven and forgotten and Nalod is mia for 10
Games max. He has a similar I’m leaving for good last season

Now he's going third person on us. lol! What's next, his own entourage (or "posse" as Mr. Jackson would say)?
AUTOADVERT
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
10/30/2017  10:59 AM
Nalod wrote:HA HA..........
Might have been a bit harsh. But I was angry.

OK, real reason, I watched game and enjoyed it. Then I thought "Fuck those miserable SOB's who seemingly enjoy knick misery more than stretching any imagination that things can change".

And no doubt, Nalod's self importance is high and yeah I'd rather someone know with great fanfare Nalod left than think Nalod done left this world!
Im sure I"ll be back like DJ or Marv from time to time, you know, guest appearance self gratifying ego shyt.
Most of you are fun to chat with but its the fake bullshyt posts and dudes pretending to be all knowing.
Nalod has a sense of self importance but I:

1. State Opinion vs Fact.
2. source my facts.

Pretty simple.
I was angry because knicks seemed to click and I felt the rush of "There goes the Tank" threads. Or "I guess Rambis took the night off".......
Can't read anymore trade ideas. Can't read anymore "My top PG's for the next 10 years". I'm just cooked.
So instead of reacting, I just decided time for a break. Maybe if I blew it up I'd stay away longer.
Not defecting to another team.
WE just kicked the shyt out of Cleveland. Expectations are not changed, but That was freaking cool!

Peace.......

And again, thanks Martin for all you do!

You know its not just martin right? There is Andrew and the intern bip.

dacash
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1179

10/30/2017  11:15 AM
reading these comments does no one really care?
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
10/30/2017  11:17 AM
NYKBocker wrote:

OK, real reason, I watched game and enjoyed it. Then I thought "Fuck those miserable SOB's who seemingly enjoy knick misery more than stretching any imagination that things can change".

And no doubt, Nalod's self importance is high and yeah I'd rather someone know with great fanfare Nalod left than think Nalod done left this world!
Im sure I"ll be back like DJ or Marv from time to time, you know, guest appearance self gratifying ego shyt.
Most of you are fun to chat with but its the fake bullshyt posts and dudes pretending to be all knowing.

2. source my facts.

Pretty simple.
I was angry because knicks seemed to click and I felt the rush of "There goes the Tank" threads. Or "I guess Rambis took the night off".......
Can't read anymore trade ideas. Can't read anymore "My top PG's for the next 10 years". I'm just cooked.
So instead of reacting, I just decided time for a break. Maybe if I blew it up I'd stay away longer.
WE just kicked the shyt out of Cleveland. Expectations are not changed, but That was freaking cool!

Peace.......

You know its not just martin right? There is Andrew and the intern bip.

ha thanks, I was just gonna say, Andrew is the other half.

Thanks Nalod and we'll catch you after your self ban!

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

10/30/2017  11:37 AM
As the true originator of the expression "Starphuck", this couldn't have come at better time. Now that this imposter is out of the way, I trademarked "starphuck", have a T-shirt deal with Nike, and "Starphucked the Movie" is in the works, with Jessica Alba attached!

Always knew it would be Rambis who drove you away.

Rambis!!!!!!!!!!

meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

10/30/2017  12:14 PM
What exactly was his gripe? Read the posts on this thread and still not clear
I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
10/30/2017  12:17 PM

2. source my facts.

Pretty simple.

Peace.......

dude your nuts man..just relax, it's a damn game

ES
Moonangie
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #2788

10/30/2017  1:24 PM
Nalod wrote:Not sure what's worse, wasting my time reading a lot of what goes on or writing myself.
Today I Y'all can good riddance my ass, I'm out of here.
This team took don't need a tank if its good.
Briggs. Fucking useless Tribble. Knicks1248, one dumb ass poster. Both delusional self importance wack jobs.
suck the joy of our anything if they could.
Blow myself up here, ****ing waste of time. I'm going to enjoy games, get upset, or not. But no more of this endless time succubus .
Thank you Martin, you've been a great host all these years! Really, great job!
I gotta go.
A lot of great stuff over the years. Good memories.
I'm good, health good, books to read, lots of things to do. Good things are coming, just be patient.

Nalod tipping back a few pints before that post?

Moonangie
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #2788

10/30/2017  1:26 PM
jrodmc wrote:"Books to read.
Stuff to do.
Gotta write a haiku
or two.

And miles to go before I sleep"

You can be sure about one thing, it just has to have something to do with us beating the Nets.

Well done, sir. You occasionally impress!

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
10/30/2017  3:47 PM
nyk4ever wrote:the ironic part is that if someone else had posted this, nalod would have made some dumb parody post (complete with phonecalls between god knows) about them being a whiny and baby leaving the forum.
This. Good luck in your travels.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
blkexec
Member: #748
10/30/2017  6:54 PM
This is why I love my signature....

Knick fans cry about everything. Refs, Owner, Management and even other fans.

In reality, if anybody has been a knick fan for 40 years or more, there is permanent mental damage. And we are all one push away from tipping over. It's gotta be the one thing I've found myself protecting every year. And that answering the question, why are you still a knicks fan?

So I'm not surprised that some of us (including me) will post some off the wall stuff. Or over exaggerate a players talent or skill.

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
10/30/2017  7:27 PM
Not even sure what happen. Was this due to the game thread?

Nalod you'll be back. This is a drug that we are all addicted to. Something is gonna happen during a game or season and your not going to be able to resist expressing your opinion on it.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
10/31/2017  9:10 AM
He'll be back with an Easter holiday post touting the franchise's resurrection. Replete with Fact-based Opinions, really awkward sentence structure, and that sort of laid back, adopted Charlotte mental drawl we've all come to know and love over the years. Or have we? Or why am I posting thoughts from "we"?

I still say it now has to do with the Brooklyn Russian selling his interest to the Chinese.

I will miss your understated Melo hate.
Yeah, I know, Nalod says "Melo who?"

I love how no one acknowledges Andrew until after the fact. Disturbing.

Bip is still an intern? Is there no upward mobility at the UK? Still love that search function, by the way.

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
11/16/2017  11:02 AM
Did Nalod come back as Ron Ron?
martin -- is it possible to get some sort of IP-verified program of UK logins, so we can keep track of who is who? Is that asking too much?

And I'm not Bippity, dammit!

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
11/16/2017  11:04 AM
jrodmc wrote:Did Nalod come back as Ron Ron?
martin -- is it possible to get some sort of IP-verified program of UK logins, so we can keep track of who is who? Is that asking too much?

And I'm not Bippity, dammit!

Nalod's brevity needs work!!!

Great win! Time for Nalod to move on out!!!! I

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy