[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Sunday Game Thread 10/29: THJr vs his biggest endorser from the Sumner, D-wade and his ex-teammates J.R. and Shump
Author Thread
TPercy
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5748

10/29/2017  9:46 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
TPercy wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
PresIke wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:we had not won against cavs in 3 years.

It seemed like it.

Has to raise some questions about the Cavs too

they're definitely on a slump but to beat them by 20?

They arn't that good with these so called new pieces. Wade sucks. Derrick rose is trash and they are without thomas. Oh yeah and Jeff green sucks too.
Maybe I am wrong but it seems like every team that gets Jeff Green gets worse.

Not surprised. Would partly explain why he bounces around from team to team a lot
The Future is Bright!
AUTOADVERT
WaltLongmire
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5843

10/29/2017  9:47 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:Major Shout out to jack, who i admit to having no faith in.
This. Knew he was a huge positive to have as a vet leader but I didn't think he had any game left.

I thought he was shot...tough 2 years as far as injuries for the guy.

Funny thing...before he got hurt with the Nets, he was having his best assist year ever...
Always came across as more of a shooting PG, but he was facilitating then, and has been doing it the last two games for us.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

meloshouldgo wrote:
nixluva wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Feels like a luxury having a big like Kanter with KP on the team.

That rebounding is HUGE

I am honestly more impressed by how he uses his body to bulldoze people and wear them down. Digest show up in a stat but it's invaluable.

If Porzingis gets 10 boards a night we will out rebound everybody. Happiest I've been watching a game in a long time. Hardaway great tonight if he can give us half that a night this team won't be getting anywhere near Doncic or Porter

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
WP76 wrote:Right now the Knicks giving me a Charlie Brown/Lucy/football moment. I really want to be optimistic but worried I'll wind up flat on my back staring at the sky in the next cartoon panel...

NAH! This is very real. They got what they needed from KP, THJ, Kanter, CLee and Jack. Those guys are legit NBA players. Then we get solid performance off the bench with Ntilikina, KOQ etc. Those are sustainable factors for this team as long as they keep playing TEAM BALL.

Paris907
Member: #6099
USA
10/29/2017  9:53 PM
So KP shot 11/25. Not optimal. But what I saw is that he tired in the 3rd. He’s taking shots that would have been Melos.

In the 4th, down the stretch, Melo had no legs left and couldn’t shoot. KP scores 8 Dow. The stretch to put the game out of reach. He also had 12 boards and 2 blocks. The Knicks Win!!!

unstopaball12
Member: #1137
Philippines
10/29/2017  9:56 PM
Cavs really need bigs. Second game in a row they get exposed on the boards.

Id trade Oquinn and Kuz to get Crowder.

Kanter/Hernangomez
KP6/Thomas
Crowder/Mcbuckets
Hardaway/Lee
Jack/Frank

Thomas/Doug/willy to fight for the 9th spot based on matchups

nixluva
Member: #758
USA
10/29/2017  10:04 PM
Clean
Member: #743
10/29/2017  10:05 PM
unstopaball12 wrote:Cavs really need bigs. Second game in a row they get exposed on the boards.

Kanter/Hernangomez
KP6/Thomas
Crowder/Mcbuckets
Hardaway/Lee
Jack/Frank

I like how you think.

WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

10/29/2017  10:07 PM
Paris907 wrote:So KP shot 11/25. Not optimal. But what I saw is that he tired in the 3rd. He’s taking shots that would have been Melos.

In the 4th, down the stretch, Melo had no legs left and couldn’t shoot. KP scores 8 Dow. The stretch to put the game out of reach. He also had 12 boards and 2 blocks. The Knicks Win!!!

Still needs that hook shot for certain areas on the court...unless he works even harder on his bank shots. Still looks awkward at times near the basket. It would almost be unfair for other teams if he had the hook, even though it's not the shot of choice for bigs these days.

Get Jabbar to work with him...on the sky hook in the off season...give him some political tips, too.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

10/29/2017  10:12 PM
I gotta tip my hat to THJ... brought his PER from negative to 0.87 after tonight's game. I like that he contributed in other ways than just standing by the three point line. It really isn't a coincidence that he moved the ball, was in the flow of the game, and then he started hitting his shots... hopefully he can make me eat some crow pie sooner rather than later

As for this game, damn, I'm so used to the Cavs kicking our asses I'm sort of shell shocked that we returned the favor

Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
TPercy
Member: #5748

10/29/2017  10:12 PM
unstopaball12 wrote:Cavs really need bigs. Second game in a row they get exposed on the boards.

Kanter/Hernangomez
KP6/Thomas
Crowder/Mcbuckets
Hardaway/Lee
Jack/Frank

Might be a wild trade, but I'd give Clevland Kanter+2nd round pick and cash for Frye and Crowder. Clevland have more scoring and depth at the C spot and we get back one of the best defensive SF's in the league with more cap room.
The Future is Bright!
JesseDark
Member: #467
10/29/2017  10:14 PM
Didn't catch the game. How did the rookie do?
Bring back dee-fense
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

10/29/2017  10:17 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/29/2017  10:17 PM
SupremeCommander wrote:I gotta tip my hat to THJ... brought his PER from negative to 0.87 after tonight's game. I like that he contributed in other ways than just standing by the three point line. It really isn't a coincidence that he moved the ball, was in the flow of the game, and then he started hitting his shots... hopefully he can make me eat some crow pie sooner rather than later

As for this game, damn, I'm so used to the Cavs kicking our asses I'm sort of shell shocked that we returned the favor

Agree, its the best game he has ever played as a knick

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

10/29/2017  10:18 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:I gotta tip my hat to THJ... brought his PER from negative to 0.87 after tonight's game. I like that he contributed in other ways than just standing by the three point line. It really isn't a coincidence that he moved the ball, was in the flow of the game, and then he started hitting his shots... hopefully he can make me eat some crow pie sooner rather than later

Agree, its the best game he has ever played as a knick

Maybe as a pro...

nykshaknbake
Member: #492
10/29/2017  10:19 PM

Same here. I'll gladly eat crow if he can live up to his contract.

Welpee
Member: #6239

10/29/2017  10:24 PM
TPercy wrote:

Kanter/Hernangomez
KP6/Thomas
Crowder/Mcbuckets
Hardaway/Lee
Jack/Frank

Might be a wild trade, but I'd give Clevland Kanter+2nd round pick and cash for Frye and Crowder. Clevland have more scoring and depth at the C spot and we get back one of the best defensive SF's in the league with more cap room.
That would be a ridiculous trade for us.
meloshouldgo

10/29/2017  10:24 PM
TPercy wrote:

Kanter/Hernangomez
KP6/Thomas
Crowder/Mcbuckets
Hardaway/Lee
Jack/Frank

If Cleveland wants Kanter it will cost them the Boston pick or is it the Nets?

Welpee
Member: #6239

10/29/2017  10:26 PM
JesseDark wrote:Didn't catch the game. How did the rookie do?
Played like a rookie. Showed a few glimpses of his potential as well as showed why he's a 19 year old rookie. Overall I thought he was a plus, though he was a -2 in +/-.
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
10/29/2017  10:31 PM
Welpee wrote:
Played like a rookie. Showed a few glimpses of his potential as well as showed why he's a 19 year old rookie. Overall I thought he was a plus, though he was a -2 in +/-.

Thought he struggled when the linup was without kp or kanter, but overall solid for a rookie...one spectacular pass.

PURE KNICKS LOVE
meloshouldgo

10/29/2017  10:34 PM
Andrew wrote:
Welpee wrote:

Thought he struggled when the linup was without kp or kanter, but overall solid for a rookie...one spectacular pass.

Forced a few turnovers, hit a dagger 3

Sunday Game Thread 10/29: THJr vs his biggest endorser from the Sumner, D-wade and his ex-teammates J.R. and Shump

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy