[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Early on--out of the proposed top 10 by these are my 2 top PG prospects for this season(not ranked on any mocks above 20-25 or
Author Thread
newyorker4ever
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5816

10/28/2017  9:50 AM
BigDaddyG wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
Knixkik wrote:I'm keeping a close eye on Miles Bridges this season. I believe we will land in the 5-7 range and Bridges will be around there. We need a SF badly and Bridges fits the bill as an athlete forward who can step right in and provide value on both ends. Huge upside there and can contribute right away. He would be the best athlete on the team.

I like Bridges but i think K.Knox could be a special player and he should also be sitting there around 5-7.

He could be a very good option as well. I will just want to see him play a bunch before making an assumption about him.

Miles is good, but it's okay to dream a little bigger. Doncic, Porter and Bagley are still in play.

And now after our first win we're at like #6

AUTOADVERT
TPercy
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5748

10/28/2017  12:05 PM
Duval can't shoot. Has two way potential and has a great handle and drive to the basket but he s gotta work on his shot
The Future is Bright!
rpknicks
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6003

11/7/2017  11:04 PM
I know it's early but I think this team is going to need more quick guards who can get their shot and penetrate. Even if Frank adds this to his game steadily, our team is definitely lacking in this area up and down the roster. Everyone goes east to west, not north and south and when those 3's stop falling, someone has to get to the rim and finish or dish. I know we got by charlotte today but imagine what a guy like kemba would do for us. Frank can toggle between the 1-3 because he's so versatile defensively.

Maybe our surprise non-tank is not going to burn us after all and we get a guard like this in the 10 to 20 range to add to the mix.

BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
11/7/2017  11:39 PM
rpknicks wrote:I know it's early but I think this team is going to need more quick guards who can get their shot and penetrate. Even if Frank adds this to his game steadily, our team is definitely lacking in this area up and down the roster. Everyone goes east to west, not north and south and when those 3's stop falling, someone has to get to the rim and finish or dish. I know we got by charlotte today but imagine what a guy like kemba would do for us. Frank can toggle between the 1-3 because he's so versatile defensively.

Maybe our surprise non-tank is not going to burn us after all and we get a guard like this in the 10 to 20 range to add to the mix.

There some good players. Im sticking with Brunson--I love him and Im adding in Grayson Allen who looks like he will be playing a bulk of Dukes PG position--is great north and south but has the J passing and a decent defender. But I hear what you are saying--we dont have the juice from the guard position. Well see--long long season ahead.

RIP Crushalot😞
Early on--out of the proposed top 10 by these are my 2 top PG prospects for this season(not ranked on any mocks above 20-25 or

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy