[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Early on--out of the proposed top 10 by these are my 2 top PG prospects for this season(not ranked on any mocks above 20-25 or
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
10/27/2017  8:12 AM
Trevon Duval--Duke--has a lot of Russell Westbrook in his game--forceful athletic power and skills

Jalen Brunson--I mightve picked him or Bridges 8 last year if they came out. Hes a guy who might be a taller version of I Thomas

RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
10/27/2017  8:36 AM
Thank you for keeping hope alive!

I am exhausted, though.

Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
10/27/2017  9:08 AM
I'm keeping a close eye on Miles Bridges this season. I believe we will land in the 5-7 range and Bridges will be around there. We need a SF badly and Bridges fits the bill as an athlete forward who can step right in and provide value on both ends. Huge upside there and can contribute right away. He would be the best athlete on the team.
newyorker4ever
Member: #5816

10/27/2017  11:22 AM
Knixkik wrote:I'm keeping a close eye on Miles Bridges this season. I believe we will land in the 5-7 range and Bridges will be around there. We need a SF badly and Bridges fits the bill as an athlete forward who can step right in and provide value on both ends. Huge upside there and can contribute right away. He would be the best athlete on the team.

I like Bridges but i think K.Knox could be a special player and he should also be sitting there around 5-7.

Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
10/27/2017  11:22 AM
newyorker4ever wrote:
Knixkik wrote:I'm keeping a close eye on Miles Bridges this season. I believe we will land in the 5-7 range and Bridges will be around there. We need a SF badly and Bridges fits the bill as an athlete forward who can step right in and provide value on both ends. Huge upside there and can contribute right away. He would be the best athlete on the team.

I like Bridges but i think K.Knox could be a special player and he should also be sitting there around 5-7.

He could be a very good option as well. I will just want to see him play a bunch before making an assumption about him.

BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

10/27/2017  11:38 AM
Knixkik wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:

He could be a very good option as well. I will just want to see him play a bunch before making an assumption about him.

Miles is good, but it's okay to dream a little bigger. Doncic, Porter and Bagley are still in play.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Paris907
Member: #6099
USA
10/27/2017  11:39 AM    LAST EDITED: 10/27/2017  11:41 AM
Thanks Briggs. A buddy of mine and I believe the league is undergoing a revolution of sorts which is now increasingly apparent with The Greek Freak and Ben Simons. We’re not far from 5 freakish athletes on the floor with 6-3” guards a rarity. I mean Simonsnis gonna post up everyone and LONZO is 6’7”. Gianni can play guard and floor generals at 6’6” plus will Be increasingly in demand. The bigs will be one of two species —
BRIGGS
10/27/2017  12:00 PM
reub wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:Trevon Duval--Duke--has a lot of Russell Westbrook in his game--forceful athletic power and skills

Jalen Brunson--I mightve picked him or Bridges 8 last year if they came out. Hes a guy who might be a taller version of I Thomas

Thanks. BRIGGS! How does Miles Bridges compare to Jayson Tatum?

Very very high on Bridges and Porter. Id like to get both:) This is more looking at our 31-32 pick and depends if we get a 1 for kanter.

RIP Crushalot😞
BigDaddyG

10/27/2017  12:07 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/27/2017  12:23 PM
BRIGGS wrote:Trevon Duval--Duke--has a lot of Russell Westbrook in his game--forceful athletic power and skills

ESPN/DraftExpress actually haa Duval slotted for low lottery. That could change, but he probably won't be an option unless we trade down. Brunson should be an option for us in the second-rounder.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
reub
Member: #6227

10/27/2017  12:11 PM
Duval looks like an anklebreaker!
BRIGGS
10/27/2017  12:46 PM
Shooting guard is like a running back in the NFLK--dont use a high pick on 1. PGs SF and C
RIP Crushalot😞
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

10/27/2017  12:57 PM
Knixkik wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:

Miles Bridges is a tweener. Like every other tweener, he will look better in NCAA than the pros. Look no farther than Beasley as proof of that (also Briggs said Beasley should get drafted over Rose, no questions asked)

Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
BRIGGS
10/27/2017  1:01 PM
SupremeCommander wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:

Miles Bridges is a tweener. Like every other tweener, he will look better in NCAA than the pros. Look no farther than Beasley as proof of that (also Briggs said Beasley should get drafted over Rose, no questions asked)

Miles Brides very athletic ballhandler 3 point shooter passer incredible character and intensity on and off. Mike Beasley was a top 3 pick Pat Riley took him? Bridges is slotted below lottery.

RIP Crushalot😞
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

10/27/2017  1:07 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:

Miles Brides very athletic ballhandler 3 point shooter passer incredible character and intensity on and off. Mike Beasley was a top 3 pick Pat Riley took him? Bridges is slotted below lottery.

Miles Bridges is a tweener who is bigger than the guys he plays with, but won't be bigger at the next level

Also, isn't a little bit early to start throwing prospects against the wall? Can you just put all the prospects you 'love' in one thread this year so when you bump the one guy who pans out, everyone can see everyone else you predict to be a star?

Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
Finestrg
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1069

10/27/2017  5:20 PM

In the meantime, I can't understand why McDermott and/or Beasley aren't getting more shots. Baffling.. Two VERY GOOD offensive players right there. I didn't see much of the game the other night but saw how well Enes and Willy looked offensively and I saw a long stretch where McDermott was on the floor, appeared to be rebounding the ball well enough, but wasn't getting any touches at all. McDermott or Beasley -- I'd like to see Horn decide on one or the other (maybe both?) and get at least one of these dudes 15 shots a game minimum. These guys are useless unless they get there number called consistently I'm thinking.. I dunno, I'm thinking McBuckets or Beasley should maybe be the secondary wing option offensively, not Hardaway. Obviously Kanter can score on the interior (and Willy too) and KP's gotta get at least 18 shots up, but after that, why not FEATURE another standout offensive player we have? think Dougie flourishes in the NBA whenever he finally finds a team that starts calling his number consistently. Why can't that be here in NY. If we're gonna win 20 games, so be it -- just go down finding out everything you can about each key player and how to best utilize them. That's all I ask. Haven't had a chance to watch a full game yet. Looking forward to tonight..

yellowboy90
Member: #3538

10/27/2017  5:39 PM
SupremeCommander wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:

Miles Bridges is a tweener who is bigger than the guys he plays with, but won't be bigger at the next level

Also, isn't a little bit early to start throwing prospects against the wall? Can you just put all the prospects you 'love' in one thread this year so when you bump the one guy who pans out, everyone can see everyone else you predict to be a star?

This is a different era of basketball and now coaches know how to use tweeners especially if they can handle the rock. Teams are looking to duplicate the Warriors and have a bunch of 6-5+ guys on the floor with the exception of the point guard. Heck look at Boston, Milwaukee, Orlando, and Philly. To me Bridges is a Lefty version of Tobias Harris. I think he is a nice mid to late lotto pick.

Speaking of Bridges:

Their is another Bridges(no relation?) that may be a nice sleeper pick if he decides to come out and he plays for Villanova. Mikal Bridges has the makings of a guy you pick up in the late 1st and early second who becomes the next hidden gem.

BigDaddyG

10/27/2017  6:00 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:

This is a different era of basketball and now coaches know how to use tweeners especially if they can handle the rock. Teams are looking to duplicate the Warriors and have a bunch of 6-5+ guys on the floor with the exception of the point guard. Heck look at Boston, Milwaukee, Orlando, and Philly. To me Bridges is a Lefty version of Tobias Harris. I think he is a nice mid to late lotto pick.

Speaking of Bridges:

Their is another Bridges(no relation?) that may be a nice sleeper pick if he decides to come out and he plays for Villanova. Mikal Bridges has the makings of a guy you pick up in the late 1st and early second who becomes the next hidden gem.

I want to say Bridges reminds me a little bit of Wilson Chandler his offensive game is a little bit more polished, but both were rugged athletes who needed work on their handles. Plus, Bridges has shown a willingness to defend. Reports say that he's lost weight and has worked more on polishing his ball skills. I've seen Mikal's name floated around on maybe draft.net. I think we have two second rounders this year, so everything's on the table, from top to bottom.
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

10/27/2017  8:27 PM
Thanks Briggs, will check them out.
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

10/28/2017  7:31 AM
BRIGGS wrote:
reub wrote:

Thanks. BRIGGS! How does Miles Bridges compare to Jayson Tatum?

Very very high on Bridges and Porter. Id like to get both:) This is more looking at our 31-32 pick and depends if we get a 1 for kanter.

I think that 2nd round pick is the perfect spot to find a scoring guard that might fall because he doesn't really defend and is undersized, but can score 15 points off the bench. Those guys can still help the team in the right role. Either another PG or a backup true 4.
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
newyorker4ever
Member: #5816

10/28/2017  9:47 AM    LAST EDITED: 10/28/2017  9:53 AM

Duval is ranked in a bunch of mocks. I just saw him going #13 in one and #17 in another one.

I'm all on board with the K.Knox train. The kid will be a good one.

Early on--out of the proposed top 10 by these are my 2 top PG prospects for this season(not ranked on any mocks above 20-25 or

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy