[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

This is what we hope Frank plays like by next year(or anything close to it)
Author Thread
BigRedDog
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #569
10/24/2017  5:06 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:

Murray is 8 months older than Frank. I think he may be slightly taller(an inch or so) but has higher end to end speed right now. My hope is Frank goes up a notch physically and can move around the court like DEjounte does. Year 1 with the Spurs he got to watch and play a little--9 minutes a game.

When we see Frank starting to get 5-10 rebounds--well know where he is. To me a key to Franks success is being able to use his length in a material way--get up on the glass--use length and angles to create driving holes. Push the ball etc..

Just curious where the 8 month age difference came from? It's about 2 years age difference. But otherwise i agree, hoping Frank can make this sort of jump in year 2.

Hell, I'm still waiting to see what he does in year one. We still have 98.3% of that left.

Whats with this inaccuracy? There is 97.5%of the season left. Was this on purpose or by accident?

Briggs-- Frank is 2 yrs away from being 2 years away
AUTOADVERT
Knickoftime
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #3370

10/24/2017  5:28 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:Frank can't penitrate.... so far his game is all step back jumpers. He only seems drives if he's given a lane. He doesn't habe take moves going towards the basket. He's got to develop that. He plays alot like Calderon... The old Calderon. Young Calderon could get into the paint. Still got alot of basketball to play but he's got alot to work on as well.

your right

he looks a lot like calderon, that's why phil drafted him, because he's skill set is that of a triangle player. He is not going to light up the score board, and he's not a full time pg.

I really don't see this kid as an all star, like ever, but then again what do we know.

NOW we're getting somewhere.

Knickoftime
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #3370

10/24/2017  5:29 PM
BigRedDog wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:

Murray is 8 months older than Frank. I think he may be slightly taller(an inch or so) but has higher end to end speed right now. My hope is Frank goes up a notch physically and can move around the court like DEjounte does. Year 1 with the Spurs he got to watch and play a little--9 minutes a game.

When we see Frank starting to get 5-10 rebounds--well know where he is. To me a key to Franks success is being able to use his length in a material way--get up on the glass--use length and angles to create driving holes. Push the ball etc..

Just curious where the 8 month age difference came from? It's about 2 years age difference. But otherwise i agree, hoping Frank can make this sort of jump in year 2.

Hell, I'm still waiting to see what he does in year one. We still have 98.3% of that left.

Whats with this inaccuracy? There is 97.5%of the season left. Was this on purpose or by accident?

[Excuses, deflection, play the victim card something something]

newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
10/24/2017  6:03 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:Frank can't penitrate.... so far his game is all step back jumpers. He only seems drives if he's given a lane. He doesn't habe take moves going towards the basket. He's got to develop that. He plays alot like Calderon... The old Calderon. Young Calderon could get into the paint. Still got alot of basketball to play but he's got alot to work on as well.

your right

he looks a lot like calderon, that's why phil drafted him, because he's skill set is that of a triangle player. He is not going to light up the score board, and he's not a full time pg.

I really don't see this kid as an all star, like ever, but then again what do we know. We only get to see him in a empty gym or playing pick up games.

The coaching staff seems to be really high on him, or maybe they just don't want to look stupid trading him before he plays an actually game.

I'll tell you what Calderon is one of the more efficient shooters to play in the NBA. If he had any type of defensively cappabilites he would have been a huge asset to any team.

But Frank has played a scrimmage, like 20mins of a preseason game which he played some of that game with a bruised knee. And 8 mins of a regular season game.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
This is what we hope Frank plays like by next year(or anything close to it)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy