[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Eric Bledsoe wants out
Author Thread
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

10/23/2017  5:24 PM
TPercy wrote:Bledsoe for Noah and frank?

Check salaries... Bledsoe doesn't make that much.

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
AUTOADVERT
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
10/23/2017  5:26 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/23/2017  5:27 PM
EnySpree wrote:

they could always throw in a player to make it work.

Aren't they like our 2 best defensive players

ES
teamsport72
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6172

10/23/2017  5:28 PM
I hope they stay put.

You do not give up KPs friend and our best prospect at C. You do not give up a cheap, locked-in, lottery rookie before he is clearly a bust. Hell, i wouldn't even give up Baker, because of cultural considerations in early going of post-Melo era.

You can have KOQ, Lee, Lance. Take Rambis as a sweetener.

Stay put!

nixluva
Member: #758
USA
10/23/2017  5:30 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/23/2017  5:31 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Would rather not trade a logjam at center, for a logjam at guard. I guess we're going to find out how serious Perry is about thinking long term.

A log jam at guard??

what team are you talking about, we don't have a true pg on the roster period.

whats the long term plan, to walk around with rabbit feet and horse shoes stick up our asses and prey for a miracle on draft night..

Check yourself. You're the one who always has a stick up his ass about something around here.

Bledsoe isnt a true PG either. Too many injuries. He's going to want to get paid when he's pushing 30. Dont want the Knicks falling into that trap again. He was shut down last season after having knee issues. Pass.

I wouldn't include frank, but willy is a dime a dozen (as you can see from the kanter deal) ...him and 2022 1st rnd pick..bye..

That is the kind of offer I’m guessing the Knicks are offering. A vet like CLee, KOQ, or LT, Maybe Kuz, Willy and a pick.

knicks1248
10/23/2017  5:41 PM
nixluva wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Would rather not trade a logjam at center, for a logjam at guard. I guess we're going to find out how serious Perry is about thinking long term.

A log jam at guard??

whats the long term plan, to walk around with rabbit feet and horse shoes stick up our asses and prey for a miracle on draft night..

Check yourself. You're the one who always has a stick up his ass about something around here.

Bledsoe isnt a true PG either. Too many injuries. He's going to want to get paid when he's pushing 30. Dont want the Knicks falling into that trap again. He was shut down last season after having knee issues. Pass.

I wouldn't include frank, but willy is a dime a dozen (as you can see from the kanter deal) ...him and 2022 1st rnd pick..bye..

That is the kind of offer I’m guessing the Knicks are offering. A vet like CLee, KOQ, or LT, Maybe Kuz, Willy and a pick.

the problem with that is the suns would be left without a starting pg for this season, and we cant trade baker until december

ES
EnySpree

10/23/2017  5:52 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:

they could always throw in a player to make it work.

Aren't they like our 2 best defensive players

Neither of them are even playing lol. If the sun's had to give more players to make it work then the deal is even worse for them

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

10/23/2017  6:14 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

A log jam at guard??

I guess some people NEVER learn.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
meloshouldgo

10/23/2017  6:15 PM
teamsport72 wrote:I hope they stay put.

You do not give up KPs friend and our best prospect at C. You do not give up a cheap, locked-in, lottery rookie before he is clearly a bust. Hell, i wouldn't even give up Baker, because of cultural considerations in early going of post-Melo era.

Stay put!

I would even throw in Knicks1248

jskinny35
Member: #928
USA
10/23/2017  6:21 PM
If they make a move for Bledsoe and consider giving up Willy or Frank - gotta get back TJ Warren. He may be available because he plays the same position as Josh Jackson. Only way could be ok with giving up Willy or Frank... young talent back.
Swishfm3
Member: #392
10/23/2017  6:35 PM
Why so much for Hernangomez when Kanter does the same exact thing?

This love reminds me of the outcry members had over Mozgov when he was traded. What kind of career is he having? Still working off of that "potential" label.

Yes to Hernangomez. I would be a little reluctant to give up Frank though...Not a fan of his but we did draft him so I would like to see what he can actually do before trading him and I think having Bledsoe in front of him in the depth chart would be a good thing for him.

EnySpree

10/23/2017  6:40 PM
jskinny35 wrote:If they make a move for Bledsoe and consider giving up Willy or Frank - gotta get back TJ Warren. He may be available because he plays the same position as Josh Jackson. Only way could be ok with giving up Willy or Frank... young talent back.

Warren and Bledsoe and Phoenix only gets Willy or Frank? Seriously?

knicks1248
10/23/2017  6:51 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/23/2017  6:52 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:

Stay put!

your love affair with willy is pathetic, he's an ok player dude that can be replace in a heart beat.

Asked yourself when was the last time this team had a relevant pg?

ES
reub
Member: #6227

10/23/2017  6:59 PM
Swishfm3 wrote:Why so much for Hernangomez when Kanter does the same exact thing?

This love reminds me of the outcry members had over Mozgov when he was traded. What kind of career is he having? Still working off of that "potential" label.

Yes to Hernangomez. I would be a little reluctant to give up Frank though...Not a fan of his but we did draft him so I would like to see what he can actually do before trading him and I think having Bledsoe in front of him in the depth chart would be a good thing for him.

Willy is younger and makes $1.5 million per year for 4 more years and has much more upside. His defense was actually above the league average last season (according to advanced stats) which provides hope for even more improvement. He's been groomed by the Gasol brothers in Spain for the past few years. Kanter makes $17 million per year and can walk after this season. Willy is a long term solution and Kanter is not.

Markji
Alba Posts: -4
Member: #1673
USA
10/23/2017  6:59 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/23/2017  7:01 PM
Trades that work

Knicks receive : Bledsoe and either Warren or Josh Jackson (we can ask - Both play the same position = SF and Warren received an extension for 4 additional years. Our 2 needs are PG and SF.

Knicks give up : CLee; Willy; Frank; Kuz (Phoenix needs a back-up center = Willy and a replacement for Bledsoe at PG = Frank)

If we can get Josh Jackson, that would cost us in addition at least the Chicago 2nd round pick (probably a top 5 in 2nd round) or maybe a future first round of ours.
Getting Josh Jackson (#4 pick) would allow us to feel comfortable in trading Frank (#8 pick) and a pick and would round out our team.

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense. Tom Clancy - author
93BUICK
Member: #1175
USA
10/23/2017  7:11 PM
How come Paul George, Melo, and Jimmy Butler get traded for dimes on the dollar but grouchy injured Eric Bledsoe is worth our high value yoot Willy and brand new #8 pick PG!!!!
If you are still following the team and reading sites like this, there is nothing, short of your own demise, that is going to throw you off this train.
Knickoftime
Member: #3370

10/23/2017  7:17 PM
93BUICK wrote:How come Paul George, Melo, and Jimmy Butler get traded for dimes on the dollar but grouchy injured Eric Bledsoe is worth our high value yoot Willy and brand new #8 pick PG!!!!

They aren't. Who says they are?

TPercy
Member: #5748

10/23/2017  7:20 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/23/2017  7:22 PM
Markji wrote:Trades that work

Knicks receive : Bledsoe and either Warren or Josh Jackson (we can ask - Both play the same position = SF and Warren received an extension for 4 additional years. Our 2 needs are PG and SF.

Knicks give up : CLee; Willy; Frank; Kuz (Phoenix needs a back-up center = Willy and a replacement for Bledsoe at PG = Frank)

If we can get Josh Jackson, that would cost us in addition at least the Chicago 2nd round pick (probably a top 5 in 2nd round) or maybe a future first round of ours.
Getting Josh Jackson (#4 pick) would allow us to feel comfortable in trading Frank (#8 pick) and a pick and would round out our team.

Hard to say no to this trade
Bledsoe
Thjr
Jackson
KP
Kanter

Sessions
Dotson/Baker
Doug
Beasley
KOQ/Noah

Still a relatively young team with lots of upside. Plenty of scoring with this lineup. Then we could target a PG in the upcoming draft

The Future is Bright!
meloshouldgo

10/23/2017  7:27 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

Stay put!

your love affair with willy is pathetic, he's an ok player dude that can be replace in a heart beat.

Asked yourself when was the last time this team had a relevant pg?

And what is it that we are going to do with this "relevant PG"??
I don't love Willy, but he is the one I would wasn't to keep above our other three centers. Kanter doesn't play a lick of defense and yes Willy maynot be a stopper but he can still improve on defense. KOQ doesn't fit and Noah isn't on Amy long term plan.
Only stupid people would sign up tho give up a cheap long term building block for a two year rental looking to be in a wining situation which we are clearly not.

TPercy
Member: #5748

10/23/2017  7:27 PM
EnySpree wrote:

Checks out on trade machine
The Future is Bright!
EnySpree

10/23/2017  7:42 PM
TPercy wrote:
EnySpree wrote:

Checks out on trade machine

Works in real gm too.... Phoenix is under the cap thats why.

Does that trade make sense for Phoenix by taking on Noah with Chandler still on the roster?

Eric Bledsoe wants out

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy