[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Eric Bledsoe wants out
Author Thread
BigDaddyG
Posts: 25025
Alba Posts: 3
Joined: 1/22/2010
Member: #3049

10/22/2017  9:44 PM
Jmpasq wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:Kanter for Bledsoe makes sense for both teams IMO when Kanter is able to be traded.

Though a contender can probably offer something for Bledsoe that will spark Suns interest.

No chance in hell the Suns do that. Any deal would involve Frank why I do it in a second Bledsoe would give us to many wins and I want a shot at Porter

Bledsoe doesn't have much value truthfully. He gets injured all the time. And he isn't a needle mover. He is an instant offense off the bench on a playoff team.

off the bench? I don't think so, the guy would put up 20 and 6 here no problem

He'd be best suited as bench player on a playoff team. He can't play starter minutes anymore w/o getting banged up. I don't know if ever could play starter minutes for a season. His best role is as bull dog scorer and defender. He could put up big numbers here, but we would still suck and hinder the rebuild. We're not a player or two away from being good.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
AUTOADVERT
TripleThreat
Posts: 21517
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 2/24/2012
Member: #3997

10/22/2017  9:50 PM
EnySpree wrote:25.... 27.... what's the difference really?


If Melo was 2 years younger, the Knicks would have gotten more for him this offseason

Knicks tried to trade Courtney Lee all last year, if he was 2 years younger, they would have moved him already

Two years in sports timelines is FOREVER.

Bledsoe is repped by Klutch Sports. His agent is Rich Paul, same agent for LBJ. The Cavs have a PG problem. Thomas is uncertain, no one knows when he will be back for sure or how effective. Rose and Calderon are not reliable. Bledsoe can space the floor and defend. His contract is actually really valuable right now. Short but moderate.

The Suns will want Kevin Love. The Cavs won't want to deal Kevin Love. LBJ won't care about Love, he's tried to trade him for years now. But the ownership in place won't want to move Love, they need something on the roster post LBJ.

Rich Paul is treading on some thin ice here. Leon Rose of CAA took him in, because LBJ demanded it. Then he stabbed CAA in the back by poaching LBJ and forming his own agency. Which has been mostly blackballed out because no one messes with Leon Rose. This is literally like Entourage. Stupid hangers on types get actual power because idiot superstar demands it.

LBJ walks into a team. Runs it into the ground. Then is angry the team can't trade for his friends because he ran it into the ground. Then goes to the press and passively aggressively jabs the team for not getting him more help, when he is the one who ran it into the ground. It's literally like watching a woman try to explain why she cheated on her husband with some loser in a band she met a church picnic and destroyed her entire family in the process on Maury Povich.

Bledsoe does not want to be a Knick. He wants to be a Cav, or a Laker.

The day LBJ retires, Rich Paul might need to leave the country for good. He's racking up way too many enemies for a dude that young.

Since you came on this board you have been way off in regards to trade value. - Briggs 7/28/2015
Jmpasq
Posts: 22793
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 4/10/2012
Member: #4182

10/23/2017  6:47 AM
BigDaddyG wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:Kanter for Bledsoe makes sense for both teams IMO when Kanter is able to be traded.

Though a contender can probably offer something for Bledsoe that will spark Suns interest.

No chance in hell the Suns do that. Any deal would involve Frank why I do it in a second Bledsoe would give us to many wins and I want a shot at Porter

Bledsoe doesn't have much value truthfully. He gets injured all the time. And he isn't a needle mover. He is an instant offense off the bench on a playoff team.

off the bench? I don't think so, the guy would put up 20 and 6 here no problem

He'd be best suited as bench player on a playoff team. He can't play starter minutes anymore w/o getting banged up. I don't know if ever could play starter minutes for a season. His best role is as bull dog scorer and defender. He could put up big numbers here, but we would still suck and hinder the rebuild. We're not a player or two away from being good.


I agree about that we would win to many games with him and it still wouldn't make a difference
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
sealy
Posts: 20616
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 11/1/2010
Member: #3291
USA
10/23/2017  12:03 PM
TripleThreat wrote:
EnySpree wrote:25.... 27.... what's the difference really?


If Melo was 2 years younger, the Knicks would have gotten more for him this offseason

Knicks tried to trade Courtney Lee all last year, if he was 2 years younger, they would have moved him already

Two years in sports timelines is FOREVER.

Bledsoe is repped by Klutch Sports. His agent is Rich Paul, same agent for LBJ. The Cavs have a PG problem. Thomas is uncertain, no one knows when he will be back for sure or how effective. Rose and Calderon are not reliable. Bledsoe can space the floor and defend. His contract is actually really valuable right now. Short but moderate.

The Suns will want Kevin Love. The Cavs won't want to deal Kevin Love. LBJ won't care about Love, he's tried to trade him for years now. But the ownership in place won't want to move Love, they need something on the roster post LBJ.

Rich Paul is treading on some thin ice here. Leon Rose of CAA took him in, because LBJ demanded it. Then he stabbed CAA in the back by poaching LBJ and forming his own agency. Which has been mostly blackballed out because no one messes with Leon Rose. This is literally like Entourage. Stupid hangers on types get actual power because idiot superstar demands it.

LBJ walks into a team. Runs it into the ground. Then is angry the team can't trade for his friends because he ran it into the ground. Then goes to the press and passively aggressively jabs the team for not getting him more help, when he is the one who ran it into the ground. It's literally like watching a woman try to explain why she cheated on her husband with some loser in a band she met a church picnic and destroyed her entire family in the process on Maury Povich.

Bledsoe does not want to be a Knick. He wants to be a Cav, or a Laker.

The day LBJ retires, Rich Paul might need to leave the country for good. He's racking up way too many enemies for a dude that young.


Good stuff, thanks

Nalod
Posts: 54087
Alba Posts: 151
Joined: 12/24/2003
Member: #508
USA
10/23/2017  12:13 PM
OMG, KP might want to leave!!!
So lets make sure was are mediocre so he stays!!!
I have seen that movie before. KP really wants to take that financial risk?
Thats on him if he wants to walk. Knicks are rebuilding the right way.
There is a bad stench in PHX management/ownership. What in the world is going on there?
Coach is out, maybe Bledsoe wants to stay.
Anger sells, don't buy!
knicks1248
Posts: 36278
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 2/3/2004
Member: #582
10/23/2017  12:15 PM
Jmpasq wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:Kanter for Bledsoe makes sense for both teams IMO when Kanter is able to be traded.

Though a contender can probably offer something for Bledsoe that will spark Suns interest.

No chance in hell the Suns do that. Any deal would involve Frank why I do it in a second Bledsoe would give us to many wins and I want a shot at Porter

that's like saying im hungry, but im going to spend my last $3 on the lottery as oppose to getting something to eat..

ES
Nalod
Posts: 54087
Alba Posts: 151
Joined: 12/24/2003
Member: #508
USA
10/23/2017  12:44 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:Kanter for Bledsoe makes sense for both teams IMO when Kanter is able to be traded.

Though a contender can probably offer something for Bledsoe that will spark Suns interest.

No chance in hell the Suns do that. Any deal would involve Frank why I do it in a second Bledsoe would give us to many wins and I want a shot at Porter

that's like saying im hungry, but im going to spend my last $3 on the lottery as oppose to getting something to eat..

NO, its like saying, "Id rather plant the seeds and be hungry now with a future sustainable harvest then eat the seeds for short term gratification".
By staying mediocre, you ensure that you won't starve to death, but you'll always be scrounging for food.
You like to slap down suggestions because being "that guy" makes you feel good.

Anger sells, don't buy!
teamsport72
Posts: 20173
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 11/4/2015
Member: #6172

10/23/2017  1:10 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:Kanter for Bledsoe makes sense for both teams IMO when Kanter is able to be traded.

Though a contender can probably offer something for Bledsoe that will spark Suns interest.

No chance in hell the Suns do that. Any deal would involve Frank why I do it in a second Bledsoe would give us to many wins and I want a shot at Porter

Bledsoe doesn't have much value truthfully. He gets injured all the time. And he isn't a needle mover. He is an instant offense off the bench on a playoff team.

off the bench? I don't think so, the guy would put up 20 and 6 here no problem

He'd be best suited as bench player on a playoff team. He can't play starter minutes anymore w/o getting banged up. I don't know if ever could play starter minutes for a season. His best role is as bull dog scorer and defender. He could put up big numbers here, but we would still suck and hinder the rebuild. We're not a player or two away from being good.

We were a player away from comfortably beating up Detroit. If THJH had been in the building... If definition of "good" is a Finals appearance, I agree with you.

WaltLongmire
Posts: 27105
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 6/28/2014
Member: #5843

10/23/2017  1:49 PM
EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
nixluva
Posts: 55253
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
10/23/2017  1:52 PM
BigDaddyG
Posts: 25025
Alba Posts: 3
Joined: 1/22/2010
Member: #3049

10/23/2017  2:10 PM
nixluva wrote:

.... there goes that unprotected first-rounder

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
EnySpree
Posts: 43914
Alba Posts: 138
Joined: 4/18/2003
Member: #397

10/23/2017  2:12 PM
WaltLongmire wrote:

All awesome trades...

Knicks sadly only have Courtney Lee and Willy as a packedge

You know why I'm here....
newyorker4ever
Posts: 26217
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 5/19/2014
Member: #5816

10/23/2017  2:16 PM
nixluva wrote:

Oh boy. It's always been scary with our past GM's every time we hear they're interested in any bigger name player but we don't know much about S.Perry yet. I think i'll keep being scared until i see something from him that doesn't make me scared.

mlby1215
Posts: 20246
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 4/16/2017
Member: #6486

10/23/2017  2:22 PM
I have a feeling Willy will be gone.

Mills doesn't look like he wants Nitti. Probably It is Willy and/or him.

knicks1248
Posts: 36278
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 2/3/2004
Member: #582
10/23/2017  2:37 PM
EnySpree wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:

All awesome trades...

Knicks sadly only have Courtney Lee and Willy as a packedge

yeah, not only that, they can't give up Bledsoe without getting back a decent pg in return (since losing knight to injury), something we clearly don't have, unless it's a 3 way trade. the knicks have been looking at Bledsoe since june.

they will surely have to overpay to get him, a 1st round pick, probably lance and will

ES
GustavBahler
Posts: 32946
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

10/23/2017  3:06 PM
Would rather not trade a logjam at center, for a logjam at guard. I guess we're going to find out how serious Perry is about thinking long term.
knicks1248
Posts: 36278
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 2/3/2004
Member: #582
10/23/2017  3:14 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/23/2017  3:18 PM
GustavBahler wrote:Would rather not trade a logjam at center, for a logjam at guard. I guess we're going to find out how serious Perry is about thinking long term.

A log jam at guard??

what team are you talking about, we don't have a true pg on the roster period.


whats the long term plan, to walk around with rabbit feet and horse shoes stick up our asses and prey for a miracle on draft night..

let me ask you this, where you think players would a have better development environment, with the spurs, GSW, rockets or phil, NY,kings..

ES
TLover
Posts: 20647
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 2/12/2003
Member: #381
USA
10/23/2017  3:15 PM
The guy from the Suns that we should trade for is TJ Warren. All around good player, good contract, only 24 and fills our need at small forward.
Knickoftime
Posts: 23204
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 1/13/2011
Member: #3370

10/23/2017  3:19 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Would rather not trade a logjam at center, for a logjam at guard. I guess we're going to find out how serious Perry is about thinking long term.

A log jam at guard??

what team are you talking about, we don't have a true pg on the roster period.

If the Knicks got Bledsoe that would remain true. He's a combo guard at best.

Knickoftime
Posts: 23204
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 1/13/2011
Member: #3370

10/23/2017  3:20 PM
TLover wrote:The guy from the Suns that we should trade for is TJ Warren. All around good player, good contract, only 24 and fills our need at small forward.

So Phoenix is trading him why?

Eric Bledsoe wants out

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.