Member: #3370

10/23/2017  6:46 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/23/2017  6:47 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:A lot of you were rubbing your hands together, praying for a melo trade and this rebuilding through the draft BS, as if it was a bullet proof plan. losing get ppl fired, and sabotages plans

The rebuilding works when it's done right, and the bafoon we have in mills and this coaching staff, is laughable. I like some things that JH does, but the rest of his staff is utter garbage, and mills and perry giving jH orders on who to play and who not to play is a recipe for disaster.

We lost because we have no pg to control the pace of the game, couldn't defend the P&R again, and THJ and McDermott will suffer immensely without a pg to break down the defense and get them good looks..

Dang man. You gotta give things a little time before calling it a failure or you will never get anything done. I don't like some of the things that is happening but I want to give them more than 2 games to get their **** together.

The first thing every team did this off season, was sure up their pG position, pgs were the first FA's off the board.

The only time we have had any kind of success was when the position was solidify...felton, Lin, Kidd. It was the first move PERRY made with the KINGs, drafting and signing 3 pg's altogether.

Mean while our dumb ass front office waited until the end of the summer to signed some BS ass pgs in jack and sessions....total incompetent

How was it possible you still don't get they're not trying to win this year?

I know, they're plan is to lose a lot, but that's just going to get jH fired, KP walking, and mills fired. once that happens, we'll be going in another direction.. dude like how many times have you seen that movie

How many coaches have you seen get fired in a rebuild mode if their not at least hovering around 500.

I don't see KP playing for two, one-year contracts totaling $13m dollars when he can guarantee himself no less than $154m at the end of this season. No player has ever not taken a maximum rookie extension, and that was even before they made the terms a whole lot better for rookies in the last CBA. If people want to worry about him leaving I can't stop them, but...

That said, let's really try to get to the heart of your position. You repeat often If the Knicks lose big this year, Mills, Perry, Hornacek and his staff will likely be fired.

But YOU think Mills, Perry, Hornacek and his staff are mostly buffoons.

Why would you be against the Knicks getting a high lottery pick AND THEN replacing all the buffoons? For you, wouldn't that be the perfect combination?

As you continue to argue it, you seem to want the Knicks to have limited, relative to the EC '35-win-ish, make the eight seed' success this year and for all the people you think are buffoons to keep their jobs.

How does this make any sense?

as oppose to putting all your eggs in the draft basket that's has a 10% chance of landing a good player.

Let me re-phrase that, you have a 90% chance of drafting a below avg player.

As per usual, you just pulled a number out of your head and it's an exaggeration

http://www.draftexpress.com/nba-draft-pick-expectations

But what's the alternative?

considering how the NBA is this yr with like 4 really good teams, and about 8 to 9 really, really bad teams, the chances of us landed a top 3 pick is sooo far fetched

As opposed to what?

Sticking with Melo, who has lead the team to 4 losing seasons in a row, is leaving next summer or the summer after, and assuring more seasons of being led by "bafoons"?

That's your plan?

AUTOADVERT
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
10/23/2017  11:48 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:A lot of you were rubbing your hands together, praying for a melo trade and this rebuilding through the draft BS, as if it was a bullet proof plan. losing get ppl fired, and sabotages plans

The rebuilding works when it's done right, and the bafoon we have in mills and this coaching staff, is laughable. I like some things that JH does, but the rest of his staff is utter garbage, and mills and perry giving jH orders on who to play and who not to play is a recipe for disaster.

We lost because we have no pg to control the pace of the game, couldn't defend the P&R again, and THJ and McDermott will suffer immensely without a pg to break down the defense and get them good looks..

Dang man. You gotta give things a little time before calling it a failure or you will never get anything done. I don't like some of the things that is happening but I want to give them more than 2 games to get their **** together.

The first thing every team did this off season, was sure up their pG position, pgs were the first FA's off the board.

The only time we have had any kind of success was when the position was solidify...felton, Lin, Kidd. It was the first move PERRY made with the KINGs, drafting and signing 3 pg's altogether.

Mean while our dumb ass front office waited until the end of the summer to signed some BS ass pgs in jack and sessions....total incompetent

How was it possible you still don't get they're not trying to win this year?

I know, they're plan is to lose a lot, but that's just going to get jH fired, KP walking, and mills fired. once that happens, we'll be going in another direction.. dude like how many times have you seen that movie

How many coaches have you seen get fired in a rebuild mode if their not at least hovering around 500.

If someone will walk we do not need this kind.
Losers are not those who lose some games but who lose patience.
You already lost.
If this Knicks team will lose or win at the end of the process is to be seen.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
Is the NBA fixed ?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy