[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

The Official Frank Ntilikina Versus DSJr Thread
Author Thread
EnySpree
Posts: 43879
Alba Posts: 138
Joined: 4/18/2003
Member: #397

10/28/2017  8:26 AM
BigDaddyG wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
nixluva wrote:
Zebo13 wrote:
nixluva wrote:Nitty is a different type of PG. IMO he’s more in the mold of a Billups. Big, Long, Strong, High IQ and Defensive PG!

Where you at Bigred! Shits legit son! :P

More Evidence of Ntilikina’s Court Vision in this game.

I'm a believer in the kid now. From what I've seen up until this point I was not impressed. Now with a full games worth of work I see his game and the intangibles he brings. He's under control and smooth. Kid sees the floor well on both ends. He's a pro basketball player.

Kid still can't create his own shot too much. Defenses can key in on that. Flipside to that is he's a decent finisher if they let him into the lane.

not being able to penetrate is a problem but if he can shoot the 3 at a 40% clip he can still be a weapon. I'm just glad I finally saw some hope for him.

I'm not really knocking him.... I'm just glad I can speak on him based on something real. I know he can see the floor on both ends and is under control. I expect nothing less from him. Young Fella is just getting started.


You guys are just awestruck...it's probably been a while since you saw a real point guard in a Knicks uniform, not someone who just gets assists because they're caught up in the air and they can't get their shot off lmao. All a fancy crossover does is get you from point A to point B. You can accomplish the same thing by utilizing screens and reading the defense.

Anybody say anything about fancy crossovers? What does a crossover have to do with creating a shot for yourself?

You know why I'm here....
AUTOADVERT
EnySpree
Posts: 43879
Alba Posts: 138
Joined: 4/18/2003
Member: #397

10/28/2017  8:30 AM
Chandler wrote:
Welpee wrote:
nixluva wrote:One of the things that Ntilikina does on D is to constantly disrupt the timing of the Opposing Offense. First he's pressuring the ball and slowing down the PG advance of the ball. This allows our defense to get set. Then in the Half court he's so active on the perimeter and as a TEAM defender he's paying attention to cutters and giving help. He gets his hands up and fights over screens. Overall it just leads to a better defensive presence.

Ntilikina is the kind of 2Way stud this team needs. Can't wait for Dotson to develop as well. He's got that 2Way stud quality as well.

He also seemed to inspire better overall team defense when he was in there. I noticed in the brief amount of time he has played that when he and Lee are in the game together good things happen defensively.

+100

I don't think Baker should play another game for a while. Sessions either. Jack isn't what he used to be but he's way more of a threat on offense. His defense isn't bad either. He's a good contrast to what Frank brings. Sessions is a waiver/ trade candidate. Baker shouldn't play again unless Jack or Frank are hurt.

You know why I'm here....
Chandler
Posts: 22308
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 11/26/2015
Member: #6197

10/28/2017  8:33 AM
Next up we’ll see more energy on fast breaks and cuts as players start to expect to be rewarded w nice passes
DJMUSIC: Fisher talked a good game in Post game but aside from that Derek Fisher was ALL CHIT CHAT SH_t and produced nothing!
StarksEwing1
Posts: 29894
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 12/28/2012
Member: #4451

10/28/2017  8:36 AM    LAST EDITED: 10/28/2017  8:38 AM
The problem is that some want instant gratification. Its probably gonna take awhile for frank to get fully comfortable but the upside is undeniable. Last night was a great sign considering he hasnt been on the court much. His vision and defensive instincts are so good for such a young kid and eventually his outside shots will start to fall when he gains more confidence and has less nerves. Same applies to turnovers which will decrease as he gets more familiar with teammates and the flow of an nba game. I still dont regret we passed on DSJ. I feel frank is a more complete player and DSJ has bigtime injury concerns
Chandler
Posts: 22308
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 11/26/2015
Member: #6197

10/28/2017  8:37 AM
EnySpree wrote:
Chandler wrote:
Welpee wrote:
nixluva wrote:One of the things that Ntilikina does on D is to constantly disrupt the timing of the Opposing Offense. First he's pressuring the ball and slowing down the PG advance of the ball. This allows our defense to get set. Then in the Half court he's so active on the perimeter and as a TEAM defender he's paying attention to cutters and giving help. He gets his hands up and fights over screens. Overall it just leads to a better defensive presence.

Ntilikina is the kind of 2Way stud this team needs. Can't wait for Dotson to develop as well. He's got that 2Way stud quality as well.

He also seemed to inspire better overall team defense when he was in there. I noticed in the brief amount of time he has played that when he and Lee are in the game together good things happen defensively.

+100

I don't think Baker should play another game for a while. Sessions either. Jack isn't what he used to be but he's way more of a threat on offense. His defense isn't bad either. He's a good contrast to what Frank brings. Sessions is a waiver/ trade candidate. Baker shouldn't play again unless Jack or Frank are hurt.

I’m actually excited to see baker play w a real pg

Might be interesting to get that combo of D and IQ together.

Might even see some offense from baker

DJMUSIC: Fisher talked a good game in Post game but aside from that Derek Fisher was ALL CHIT CHAT SH_t and produced nothing!
blkexec
Posts: 24129
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 9/3/2004
Member: #748
10/28/2017  9:06 AM    LAST EDITED: 10/28/2017  9:09 AM
Chandler wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
Chandler wrote:
Welpee wrote:
nixluva wrote:One of the things that Ntilikina does on D is to constantly disrupt the timing of the Opposing Offense. First he's pressuring the ball and slowing down the PG advance of the ball. This allows our defense to get set. Then in the Half court he's so active on the perimeter and as a TEAM defender he's paying attention to cutters and giving help. He gets his hands up and fights over screens. Overall it just leads to a better defensive presence.

Ntilikina is the kind of 2Way stud this team needs. Can't wait for Dotson to develop as well. He's got that 2Way stud quality as well.

He also seemed to inspire better overall team defense when he was in there. I noticed in the brief amount of time he has played that when he and Lee are in the game together good things happen defensively.

+100

I don't think Baker should play another game for a while. Sessions either. Jack isn't what he used to be but he's way more of a threat on offense. His defense isn't bad either. He's a good contrast to what Frank brings. Sessions is a waiver/ trade candidate. Baker shouldn't play again unless Jack or Frank are hurt.

I’m actually excited to see baker play w a real pg

Might be interesting to get that combo of D and IQ together.

Might even see some offense from baker

The thj signing hurt baker. Along with Dotson and Lee who are better SG than Baker. The problem with tweeners.....is when u finally get players in their natural position, the tweeners get squeezed out.

Frank.....Jack......Sessions......Baker
THJ.......Lee.......Dotson.......Baker

I don't think Baker is that much better than sessions. Equal for now....but session is a natural PG.
Sa.e with Dotson vs Baker

Right now he's 4th string fighting for 3rd.

Q: What is the difference between a Knicks fan and a baby? A: The baby will stop whining after awhile.
Welpee
Posts: 21615
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 1/22/2016
Member: #6239

10/28/2017  9:25 AM
wargames wrote:
Welpee wrote:
KEEPCAMBYNY wrote:Dear Frank,


Please dont ruin our tank!


Thank you,


Tank Commanding Knicks fan

Dear Frank,


Please continue to help us win!


Thank you,


The other 99% of Knick fans

...... you speak for no one but yourself. Let this tank keep rolling

SMH at fans who don't want to win.
GustavBahler
Posts: 32927
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

10/28/2017  9:46 AM
Welpee wrote:
wargames wrote:
Welpee wrote:
KEEPCAMBYNY wrote:Dear Frank,


Please dont ruin our tank!


Thank you,


Tank Commanding Knicks fan

Dear Frank,


Please continue to help us win!


Thank you,


The other 99% of Knick fans

...... you speak for no one but yourself. Let this tank keep rolling

SMH at fans who don't want to win.

Agreed. I might get this if we didnt have KP. We have our Franchise player, some building blocks, its time to go out and start winning games.

BigDaddyG
Posts: 25022
Alba Posts: 3
Joined: 1/22/2010
Member: #3049

10/28/2017  10:04 AM
EnySpree wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
nixluva wrote:
Zebo13 wrote:
nixluva wrote:Nitty is a different type of PG. IMO he’s more in the mold of a Billups. Big, Long, Strong, High IQ and Defensive PG!

Where you at Bigred! Shits legit son! :P

More Evidence of Ntilikina’s Court Vision in this game.

I'm a believer in the kid now. From what I've seen up until this point I was not impressed. Now with a full games worth of work I see his game and the intangibles he brings. He's under control and smooth. Kid sees the floor well on both ends. He's a pro basketball player.

Kid still can't create his own shot too much. Defenses can key in on that. Flipside to that is he's a decent finisher if they let him into the lane.

not being able to penetrate is a problem but if he can shoot the 3 at a 40% clip he can still be a weapon. I'm just glad I finally saw some hope for him.

I'm not really knocking him.... I'm just glad I can speak on him based on something real. I know he can see the floor on both ends and is under control. I expect nothing less from him. Young Fella is just getting started.


You guys are just awestruck...it's probably been a while since you saw a real point guard in a Knicks uniform, not someone who just gets assists because they're caught up in the air and they can't get their shot off lmao. All a fancy crossover does is get you from point A to point B. You can accomplish the same thing by utilizing screens and reading the defense.

Anybody say anything about fancy crossovers? What does a crossover have to do with creating a shot for yourself?


You were harping on the fact that Frank didn't have any fancy moves to get in the paint.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
izybx
Posts: 22354
Alba Posts: 2
Joined: 10/16/2006
Member: #1178
USA
10/28/2017  11:10 AM
BigDaddyG wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
nixluva wrote:
Zebo13 wrote:
nixluva wrote:Nitty is a different type of PG. IMO he’s more in the mold of a Billups. Big, Long, Strong, High IQ and Defensive PG!

Where you at Bigred! Shits legit son! :P

More Evidence of Ntilikina’s Court Vision in this game.

I'm a believer in the kid now. From what I've seen up until this point I was not impressed. Now with a full games worth of work I see his game and the intangibles he brings. He's under control and smooth. Kid sees the floor well on both ends. He's a pro basketball player.

Kid still can't create his own shot too much. Defenses can key in on that. Flipside to that is he's a decent finisher if they let him into the lane.

not being able to penetrate is a problem but if he can shoot the 3 at a 40% clip he can still be a weapon. I'm just glad I finally saw some hope for him.

I'm not really knocking him.... I'm just glad I can speak on him based on something real. I know he can see the floor on both ends and is under control. I expect nothing less from him. Young Fella is just getting started.


You guys are just awestruck...it's probably been a while since you saw a real point guard in a Knicks uniform, not someone who just gets assists because they're caught up in the air and they can't get their shot off lmao. All a fancy crossover does is get you from point A to point B. You can accomplish the same thing by utilizing screens and reading the defense.

Anybody say anything about fancy crossovers? What does a crossover have to do with creating a shot for yourself?


You were harping on the fact that Frank didn't have any fancy moves to get in the paint.

I noticed that he didn't seem to have a go to move once I broke down the defense, that being said he kept his head up and made some good passes from the paint that led to wide open shots...perhaps he will show us that he can break down the D and get to the basket for lay-ups, but right now I'll take breaking down the D and moving the ball

Beat the Evil Empire. BEAT MIAMI
Jmpasq
Posts: 22786
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 4/10/2012
Member: #4182

10/28/2017  11:25 AM
StarksEwing1 wrote:The problem is that some want instant gratification. Its probably gonna take awhile for frank to get fully comfortable but the upside is undeniable. Last night was a great sign considering he hasnt been on the court much. His vision and defensive instincts are so good for such a young kid and eventually his outside shots will start to fall when he gains more confidence and has less nerves. Same applies to turnovers which will decrease as he gets more familiar with teammates and the flow of an nba game. I still dont regret we passed on DSJ. I feel frank is a more complete player and DSJ has bigtime injury concerns

I have been very critical of him basically because I haven't seen much to get excited about. I really wasn't a fan of his euro tape and after such a crap year with all the drama I wanted to know we got a sure fire NBA starter. Last night there were some flashes of some high level play, especially defensively. i don't think he will ever be a closer, a guy that can get his own shot whenever he wants. However if he can become a lights out spot up shooter along with the ability to cause problems for the other teams best guard, while racking up the assists, we will have another nice piece to pair with Porzingis. However I am still very worried about this teams timeline going forward and collecting the talent we need before Porzingis is maxed out. We need to lose 60 games this year. We have to get our superstar SF this offseason. Add Porter jr to this team everything changes

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
Jmpasq
Posts: 22786
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 4/10/2012
Member: #4182

10/28/2017  11:30 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
Welpee wrote:
wargames wrote:
Welpee wrote:
KEEPCAMBYNY wrote:Dear Frank,


Please dont ruin our tank!


Thank you,


Tank Commanding Knicks fan

Dear Frank,


Please continue to help us win!


Thank you,


The other 99% of Knick fans

...... you speak for no one but yourself. Let this tank keep rolling

SMH at fans who don't want to win.

Agreed. I might get this if we didnt have KP. We have our Franchise player, some building blocks, its time to go out and start winning games.

KP looks great but 3 assists in 4 games is pretty weak. I mean everyone got on Melo for averaging 3 a game

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
Ira
Posts: 24395
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 8/14/2001
Member: #91
10/28/2017  12:03 PM
GustavBahler
Posts: 32927
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

10/28/2017  12:06 PM
Jmpasq wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Welpee wrote:
wargames wrote:
Welpee wrote:
KEEPCAMBYNY wrote:Dear Frank,


Please dont ruin our tank!


Thank you,


Tank Commanding Knicks fan

Dear Frank,


Please continue to help us win!


Thank you,


The other 99% of Knick fans

...... you speak for no one but yourself. Let this tank keep rolling

SMH at fans who don't want to win.

Agreed. I might get this if we didnt have KP. We have our Franchise player, some building blocks, its time to go out and start winning games.

KP looks great but 3 assists in 4 games is pretty weak. I mean everyone got on Melo for averaging 3 a game

He's expanded his game to such a degree already, that I am not concerned about the lack of assists, this early in the season. This season is in part for KP to establish himself as the number one scoring option. Porzingis isn't forcing the issue, his scoring at times is almost effortless, as others have mentioned. If we were talking about a PG, I would be concerned.

One of the big questions in the offseason was wether or not KP would do more work in the paint this season. KP showed a whole range of moves in the paint. This far outweighs the lack of assists so far, IMO.

fishmike
Posts: 47695
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 7/19/2002
Member: #298
USA
10/28/2017  12:29 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
nixluva wrote:
Zebo13 wrote:
nixluva wrote:Nitty is a different type of PG. IMO he’s more in the mold of a Billups. Big, Long, Strong, High IQ and Defensive PG!

Where you at Bigred! Shits legit son! :P

More Evidence of Ntilikina’s Court Vision in this game.

I'm a believer in the kid now. From what I've seen up until this point I was not impressed. Now with a full games worth of work I see his game and the intangibles he brings. He's under control and smooth. Kid sees the floor well on both ends. He's a pro basketball player.

Kid still can't create his own shot too much. Defenses can key in on that. Flipside to that is he's a decent finisher if they let him into the lane.

not being able to penetrate is a problem but if he can shoot the 3 at a 40% clip he can still be a weapon. I'm just glad I finally saw some hope for him.

I'm not really knocking him.... I'm just glad I can speak on him based on something real. I know he can see the floor on both ends and is under control. I expect nothing less from him. Young Fella is just getting started.


You guys are just awestruck...it's probably been a while since you saw a real point guard in a Knicks uniform, not someone who just gets assists because they're caught up in the air and they can't get their shot off lmao. All a fancy crossover does is get you from point A to point B. You can accomplish the same thing by utilizing screens and reading the defense.
sorry but this is the lamest post ever dude.

Nobody is starting a parade here. However in his first real chunk of NBA action you see EXACTLY what we drafted him for and at age 19 vs. NBA players, and the highest scoring offense in the early goings. Nets arent a great team but they have a lot of decent players and are far better than last year.

We were down I believe 7-8 points when Frank checked in and he had an immediate impact with his passing and defense. Im sorry but when you see this kids fundamentals, size and court vision after a game like that and you ARENT excited you need a new hobby. These kind of pops are what makes the process enjoyable. He will have set backs and tough games and bad shooting nights and 5 fouls in 8 minutes and thats part of it too....

But the "triangle PG" Phil Jackson BS can just go away. This kis is a crazy long player with a super high IQ. As he grows into his body we have a PG with court vision that can potentially defend 4 positions. Dudes 19. Have toke and enjoy the rookie's good night.

fishmike - Making UltimateKnicks great again
Jmpasq
Posts: 22786
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 4/10/2012
Member: #4182

10/28/2017  12:32 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Welpee wrote:
wargames wrote:
Welpee wrote:
KEEPCAMBYNY wrote:Dear Frank,


Please dont ruin our tank!


Thank you,


Tank Commanding Knicks fan

Dear Frank,


Please continue to help us win!


Thank you,


The other 99% of Knick fans

...... you speak for no one but yourself. Let this tank keep rolling

SMH at fans who don't want to win.

Agreed. I might get this if we didnt have KP. We have our Franchise player, some building blocks, its time to go out and start winning games.

KP looks great but 3 assists in 4 games is pretty weak. I mean everyone got on Melo for averaging 3 a game

He's expanded his game to such a degree already, that I am not concerned about the lack of assists, this early in the season. This season is in part for KP to establish himself as the number one scoring option. Porzingis isn't forcing the issue, his scoring at times is almost effortless, as others have mentioned. If we were talking about a PG, I would be concerned.

One of the big questions in the offseason was wether or not KP would do more work in the paint this season. KP showed a whole range of moves in the paint. This far outweighs the lack of assists so far, IMO.


Your right maybe im being impatient maybe thats next season. Your right his post game has improved greatly.
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
Zebo13
Posts: 20183
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 1/31/2017
Member: #6434
USA
10/28/2017  12:35 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Welpee wrote:
wargames wrote:
Welpee wrote:
KEEPCAMBYNY wrote:Dear Frank,


Please dont ruin our tank!


Thank you,


Tank Commanding Knicks fan

Dear Frank,


Please continue to help us win!


Thank you,


The other 99% of Knick fans

...... you speak for no one but yourself. Let this tank keep rolling

SMH at fans who don't want to win.

Agreed. I might get this if we didnt have KP. We have our Franchise player, some building blocks, its time to go out and start winning games.

KP looks great but 3 assists in 4 games is pretty weak. I mean everyone got on Melo for averaging 3 a game

He's expanded his game to such a degree already, that I am not concerned about the lack of assists, this early in the season. This season is in part for KP to establish himself as the number one scoring option. Porzingis isn't forcing the issue, his scoring at times is almost effortless, as others have mentioned. If we were talking about a PG, I would be concerned.

One of the big questions in the offseason was wether or not KP would do more work in the paint this season. KP showed a whole range of moves in the paint. This far outweighs the lack of assists so far, IMO.

Agree 100%

fishmike
Posts: 47695
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 7/19/2002
Member: #298
USA
10/28/2017  12:35 PM
wargames wrote:
Welpee wrote:
KEEPCAMBYNY wrote:Dear Frank,


Please dont ruin our tank!


Thank you,


Tank Commanding Knicks fan

Dear Frank,


Please continue to help us win!


Thank you,


The other 99% of Knick fans

...... you speak for no one but yourself. Let this tank keep rolling

phuck the tank. We did that. We got KP. You know... the 22 year old putting up 26ppg and 8rebs. That guy.

I like the move to Jack. He's very stable. I can see Jack starting and eventually playing less. Last night they split the minutes evenly. We arent bad enough to tank. We just arent. We are good enough to make the playoffs in this conference. We have great size, we really can bruise teams inside and dominate the glass. If the wings can play defense and protect the bigs a little we can really pound teams. Nets were beaten last night by size. We mauled them on offense and it affected THEIR offense. Owning the glass killed their fast break.

How do you tank with a 22 year old star and some at least good role players? Maybe we should shut down KP? All this scoring to carry the offense might stunt his development. Lets try learning to win and see what happens. Its sports... just a thought.

fishmike - Making UltimateKnicks great again
fishmike
Posts: 47695
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 7/19/2002
Member: #298
USA
10/28/2017  12:39 PM
Chandler wrote:
Welpee wrote:
nixluva wrote:One of the things that Ntilikina does on D is to constantly disrupt the timing of the Opposing Offense. First he's pressuring the ball and slowing down the PG advance of the ball. This allows our defense to get set. Then in the Half court he's so active on the perimeter and as a TEAM defender he's paying attention to cutters and giving help. He gets his hands up and fights over screens. Overall it just leads to a better defensive presence.

Ntilikina is the kind of 2Way stud this team needs. Can't wait for Dotson to develop as well. He's got that 2Way stud quality as well.

He also seemed to inspire better overall team defense when he was in there. I noticed in the brief amount of time he has played that when he and Lee are in the game together good things happen defensively.

+100


He's so long. The wingspan thing has become a mockery but man did you see it last night! He looks like a 7 footer. He reminds me of Shawn Marion who was like 6'6 but has those insane long arms and was strong. Frank could end up having a build like that. Regardless the kid showed you glimpses of everything in the scouting report we drafted him for.
Court vision? Check
Defense? Check
Great passing? Check
NBA handle? Check
High IQ? Check
winning impact: Check

We got what I have been harping on. Good guard play. That simple. Jack and Frank were great. What a difference

fishmike - Making UltimateKnicks great again
BigDaddyG
Posts: 25022
Alba Posts: 3
Joined: 1/22/2010
Member: #3049

10/28/2017  12:44 PM
fishmike wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
nixluva wrote:
Zebo13 wrote:
nixluva wrote:Nitty is a different type of PG. IMO he’s more in the mold of a Billups. Big, Long, Strong, High IQ and Defensive PG!

Where you at Bigred! Shits legit son! :P

More Evidence of Ntilikina’s Court Vision in this game.

I'm a believer in the kid now. From what I've seen up until this point I was not impressed. Now with a full games worth of work I see his game and the intangibles he brings. He's under control and smooth. Kid sees the floor well on both ends. He's a pro basketball player.

Kid still can't create his own shot too much. Defenses can key in on that. Flipside to that is he's a decent finisher if they let him into the lane.

not being able to penetrate is a problem but if he can shoot the 3 at a 40% clip he can still be a weapon. I'm just glad I finally saw some hope for him.

I'm not really knocking him.... I'm just glad I can speak on him based on something real. I know he can see the floor on both ends and is under control. I expect nothing less from him. Young Fella is just getting started.


You guys are just awestruck...it's probably been a while since you saw a real point guard in a Knicks uniform, not someone who just gets assists because they're caught up in the air and they can't get their shot off lmao. All a fancy crossover does is get you from point A to point B. You can accomplish the same thing by utilizing screens and reading the defense.
sorry but this is the lamest post ever dude.

Nobody is starting a parade here. However in his first real chunk of NBA action you see EXACTLY what we drafted him for and at age 19 vs. NBA players, and the highest scoring offense in the early goings. Nets arent a great team but they have a lot of decent players and are far better than last year.

We were down I believe 7-8 points when Frank checked in and he had an immediate impact with his passing and defense. Im sorry but when you see this kids fundamentals, size and court vision after a game like that and you ARENT excited you need a new hobby. These kind of pops are what makes the process enjoyable. He will have set backs and tough games and bad shooting nights and 5 fouls in 8 minutes and thats part of it too....

But the "triangle PG" Phil Jackson BS can just go away. This kis is a crazy long player with a super high IQ. As he grows into his body we have a PG with court vision that can potentially defend 4 positions. Dudes 19. Have toke and enjoy the rookie's good night.

Don't see what's lame. I was stating how impressive Frank is without being flashy. I mean...if you want Im sure I could pick through you're post and find plenty of "lame" stuff you've said

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
The Official Frank Ntilikina Versus DSJr Thread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.