[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

The Official Frank Ntilikina Versus DSJr Thread
Author Thread
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
1/23/2018  11:51 AM
He has a HOF coach who has won a chip. He has an NBA legend and champion to learn how to prepare. He quality vet leadership in Barnes, Matthews, JJ. 2 of which have won championships. He has one of the better owners in the NBA. He has a lot in place in Dallas for him to succeed. He also has a lot of talent. We will see what all these pieces lead to.
https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
AUTOADVERT
Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

1/23/2018  12:08 PM
GustavBahler wrote:Really hope Frank comes back with some offense next season. If he still wont attack, pretty sure that will be his ceiling. Posters can pull up the stats of some other rookie PG from another era. Different game, different rules. Frustrating to see a top ten PG lottery pick (even as raw as Frank) being so allergic to the rim. Knicks need another answer for next season. Cant wait on Frank.

Couldn't agree more...Havent been on the site in a while but Frank looks to me like a role player off the bench that can provide some defensive spark from time to time like Darrell Walker used to do for us. He's more of a ball mover than an actual attacking pg which is what you need in this open court era.

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

1/24/2018  2:09 PM
http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/news/dennis-smith-jr-mavericks-news-highlights-dirk-nowitzki-rick-carlisle-nba-rookie-of-the-year/1crbddamc2hld1v474lusep5o5
HofstraBBall
Member: #6192

2/10/2018  9:41 AM
'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
Vmart
Member: #247
USA
2/10/2018  10:24 AM
Until Frank is given keys to the Knicks, DSJ is the better player. Our ass backwards Knicks have it all figured out folks.
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
2/10/2018  10:44 AM
Vmart wrote:Until Frank is given keys to the Knicks, DSJ is the better player. Our ass backwards Knicks have it all figured out folks.
They want to give him the keys. Hornacek said as much in an interview but said Frank was still grasping playing every night. Frank has been on a bad run when he gets minutes and he still gets minutes. Not sure what more minutes are going to do.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Vmart
Member: #247
USA
2/10/2018  2:23 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
Vmart wrote:Until Frank is given keys to the Knicks, DSJ is the better player. Our ass backwards Knicks have it all figured out folks.
They want to give him the keys. Hornacek said as much in an interview but said Frank was still grasping playing every night. Frank has been on a bad run when he gets minutes and he still gets minutes. Not sure what more minutes are going to do.

What they say and do seems to contradict their actions. Addition of Burk and Mudiay spells the end of Ntlikina. I’m telling you he was a Phil pick and they are gonna turn on him like they did Willie. These two ass clowns Perry and Mills think whatever that is out there is better than what they got. They are picking up discarded players and hoping they turn their careers around.

CrushAlot
USA
2/10/2018  2:37 PM
Vmart wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

What they say and do seems to contradict their actions. Addition of Burk and Mudiay spells the end of Ntlikina. I’m telling you he was a Phil pick and they are gonna turn on him like they did Willie. These two ass clowns Perry and Mills think whatever that is out there is better than what they got. They are picking up discarded players and hoping they turn their careers around.

Would they have picked up Burke and Mudiay if Frank was playing better? Buckets was gone at the end of the season anyway. Taking a chance on Mudiay wasn't a bad move. In regards to Willie, he didn't show much when he got minutes and he was beat out by guys that out worked him. He then asked for a trade. I don't see huge issues here.
ekstarks94
Member: #6104

2/10/2018  6:49 PM
Vmart wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

If that was the case the would have shipped his azz to the G....for 35 mis a game with Dotson

blkexec
Member: #748
2/10/2018  10:53 PM
Now Dallas got 2 gifts from the Knicks..

Watching the Dallas game and Mcbuckets played and finished the 4th in crucial mins of a tight game.

DSJ and Mcbuckets ballin

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

2/11/2018  8:17 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/11/2018  8:23 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
Vmart wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Would they have picked up Burke and Mudiay if Frank was playing better? Buckets was gone at the end of the season anyway. Taking a chance on Mudiay wasn't a bad move. In regards to Willie, he didn't show much when he got minutes and he was beat out by guys that out worked him. He then asked for a trade. I don't see huge issues here.

Burke would of taken Sessions spot no matter what. I think the Knicks just want more young guards so they grabbed Mudiay. Good chance Mudiay sucks but better chance he becomes a useful player rather than a 2nd round pick.
One thing that pisses me off is how the Magic wanted Frank from us for Payton but took a 2nd pick from the Suns, I mean, what the F. I wonder if every team trys to F us like that.
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
2/11/2018  2:13 PM
Jmpasq wrote:One thing that pisses me off is how the Magic wanted Frank from us for Payton but took a 2nd pick from the Suns, I mean, what the F. I wonder if every team trys to F us like that.

Every team tries to F every other team. It's just that the NY papers always post the most salacious stuff for clicks.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/11/2018  10:19 PM
I don't give two shyts and a phuch about other rookies. Especially as measuring sticks to my own players.
DSjr success or failure has nothing to do with the knicks.
HofstraBBall

2/12/2018  2:55 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/12/2018  4:07 PM
Nalod wrote:I don't give two shyts and a phuch about other rookies. Especially as measuring sticks to my own players.

Than why are you posting on a thread titled "Frank vs DSJr"?? You dont care...fair enough. Some of us were in debate on who is better. Just talking **** on a forum. Thats what forums are for right?

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
Nalod
USA
2/12/2018  5:10 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
Nalod wrote:I don't give two shyts and a phuch about other rookies. Especially as measuring sticks to my own players.

Than why are you posting on a thread titled "Frank vs DSJr"?? You dont care...fair enough. Some of us were in debate on who is better. Just talking **** on a forum. Thats what forums are for right?

Your right. But hasn't logic gone out the window the moment we signed up to be on this forum?

HofstraBBall

2/12/2018  6:31 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/12/2018  6:32 PM
Nalod wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

Your right. But hasn't logic gone out the window the moment we signed up to be on this forum?

Lol. True to that. We are just crazy Knick fans waiting for the glory days to come. When? I have no idea.

Nalod
USA
2/12/2018  11:11 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
Nalod wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

Lol. True to that. We are just crazy Knick fans waiting for the glory days to come. When? I have no idea.

Place is on fire. Dudes are losing their shyt. Some newbie is flaming with Briggs. OYE!

smackeddog
Member: #883
2/16/2018  11:02 AM
I still don't wish e'd drafted Dennis Smith Jr at all, but I am surprised at the lack of "we should have drafted Donovan Mitchell" posts
Nalod
USA
2/17/2018  2:06 PM
smackeddog wrote:I still don't wish e'd drafted Dennis Smith Jr at all, but I am surprised at the lack of "we should have drafted Donovan Mitchell" posts

There was more chatter about Monk then mitchell. Mitchell has been great. Perfect logic to have wished in hindsight.

CrushAlot
USA
2/17/2018  2:09 PM
smackeddog wrote:I still don't wish e'd drafted Dennis Smith Jr at all, but I am surprised at the lack of "we should have drafted Donovan Mitchell" posts
There is some of that in this thread. I think the Knicks really liked Mitchell. I think they thought 8 was too high for him. Listening to some draft experts talk about him since he has blown up in the nba, I am surprised so many teams missed on him.
The Official Frank Ntilikina Versus DSJr Thread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy