[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

The players we will hate
Author Thread
FrenchFreak
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #7568

10/21/2017  10:26 AM
Hornacek will be THE target of all the hate. They will lose no matter what he does and he has too many players who are equally deserving of being in the rotation. Fans and media alike will hate whatever rotation he decides on.
AUTOADVERT
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

10/21/2017  11:08 AM
reub wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
fwk00 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:I think Kanter will be loved by Knick fans. The guy is very outgoing, fan friendly and plays hard. His d isn't there but maybe he gets a bit better working with Noah. Also, I think Kanter back at OKC going against his old team had to be tough. I think Hardaway has a chance to be a fan favorite but has high hate potential as well. I don't see how Jeff can win over fans after last year. This team isn't going to win so winning back will be really difficult. Not playing and developing the kids while still losing is a bad look. KP getting 38 minutes in a blowout is also not a good look. Not playing a first team all rookie because KOQ and Kanter beat him out doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Hopefully there is more to come with that. The summer was spent with talk of Willy being part of the core. Now he can't get off the bench in a blow out.

I think you're right in this. OKC was an anomaly in that both teams knew each other's strengths and weaknesses intimately and OKC obviously was in a better position to take advantage.

You can only play 5 players at a time. Horny is looking to optimize his roster. OKC was never a win. Let's see who plays in more competitive games.

I don't buy the fact that Enes had a bad game because he played OKC. He's been in the league for 6 seasons? Everyone knows your strengths and weaknesses when you've been in the league that long. Enes simply had a bad game in the season opener. Hopefully he snaps out of it. We're not a good team. It's as simple as that.

Enes played against a team that knows every one of his strengths and weaknesses. And they are one of the few teams with a bigger, bruising, skilled center in Adams. I think that he'll be a positive force for us against many opponents. But I want Willy to play about half of the game too. We should use O'Quinn as KP's replacement with KP playing about 33 minutes and Kyle about 15 minutes.

There's too much scouting data for that excuse to fly. Every team in the NBA with a decent scouting department knows what Enes can and can't do. The elite players are the ones who can do whatever they want, even when you know it's coming. Enes is not on that level. He just had a bad game. No need to make excuses. He just needs to bounce back.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
10/21/2017  1:01 PM
Gotta admit I was down on THJ’s D but sometimes the perception or Eye Test is wrong. We tend to focus on the bad plays and miss when a player does the right things.

newyorker4ever
Member: #5816

10/21/2017  1:14 PM
CrushAlot wrote:Phil was loved and seen as a savior when he took over. He just was really bad as an executive. I don't think anyone hates Noah but his contract is hated and the moves behind why he was signed are hated.

Thank you for this cause i was gonna say that anyone that hates Noah is a moron. You can hate the contract he was given and hate that he was injured a lot last year but to actually hate Noah is ridiculous. That dude gives everything he's got for his team.

newyorker4ever
Member: #5816

10/21/2017  1:19 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
fwk00 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:I think Kanter will be loved by Knick fans. The guy is very outgoing, fan friendly and plays hard. His d isn't there but maybe he gets a bit better working with Noah. Also, I think Kanter back at OKC going against his old team had to be tough. I think Hardaway has a chance to be a fan favorite but has high hate potential as well. I don't see how Jeff can win over fans after last year. This team isn't going to win so winning back will be really difficult. Not playing and developing the kids while still losing is a bad look. KP getting 38 minutes in a blowout is also not a good look. Not playing a first team all rookie because KOQ and Kanter beat him out doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Hopefully there is more to come with that. The summer was spent with talk of Willy being part of the core. Now he can't get off the bench in a blow out.

I think you're right in this. OKC was an anomaly in that both teams knew each other's strengths and weaknesses intimately and OKC obviously was in a better position to take advantage.

You can only play 5 players at a time. Horny is looking to optimize his roster. OKC was never a win. Let's see who plays in more competitive games.

I don't buy the fact that Enes had a bad game because he played OKC. He's been in the league for 6 seasons? Everyone knows your strengths and weaknesses when you've been in the league that long. Enes simply had a bad game in the season opener. Hopefully he snaps out of it. We're not a good team. It's as simple as that.

The guy had 10 pts, 7 reb and 3 steals in 22 minutes so i wouldn't say he had a bad game, just not as good a game as he could of had is all. S.Adams is a beast under the basket and knew all of Kanter's go to moves.

The players we will hate

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy