[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Should We Claim Wade Baldwin Off Of Waivers?
Author Thread
reub
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6227

10/16/2017  5:19 PM
He was the 17th pick last year. Insane wingspan of around 6ft11. Was a great college shooter too.
Imagine our length at PG with Frank, Baker and Baldwin. Jack needs to go anyway. Let's do it.
AUTOADVERT
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

10/16/2017  5:32 PM
reub wrote:He was the 17th pick last year. Insane wingspan of around 6ft11. Was a great college shooter too.
Imagine our length at PG with Frank, Baker and Baldwin. Jack needs to go anyway. Let's do it.

Post a video damn you!!!!

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
HofstraBBall
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #6192

10/16/2017  6:50 PM
reub wrote:He was the 17th pick last year. Insane wingspan of around 6ft11. Was a great college shooter too.

Does this mean wingspan is not the number 1 criteria? Damn it!

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

10/16/2017  8:02 PM
Wow...I was expecting to see Briggs pop into this thread, but yeah, you know the deal. YouTube vid with some beats reub. That rookie mistake alone already has me doubting him.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
reub

10/16/2017  8:03 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/16/2017  8:28 PM
Jameer Nelson is being waived by Denver. He's be our best PG not named Frank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t66w8AE4jgE

His Basketball Reference similarity score show that he's most similar to Derek Fisher and Nate McMillan.
35 years old but played over 2000 minutes last season.

reub

10/16/2017  8:04 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:Wow...I was expecting to see Briggs pop into this thread, but yeah, you know the deal. YouTube vid with some beats reub. That rookie mistake alone already has me doubting him.

Bring Briggs back and let him do it. I'm just a placeholder.

reub

10/16/2017  8:10 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/16/2017  8:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffIZiQsBc7E

Please note that he almost never misses a shot.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
10/16/2017  8:29 PM
reub wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:Wow...I was expecting to see Briggs pop into this thread, but yeah, you know the deal. YouTube vid with some beats reub. That rookie mistake alone already has me doubting him.

Not sure what Briggs did but he is the only poster that offered to treat everyone here to a Knicks game a while back. Seems like that should be a get out of jail free card. I know some guys went.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
reub

10/16/2017  9:06 PM
The Bulls just claimed Kay Felder off of waivers and now they have Jerian Grant as well as Felder. How much point guard talent is one team allowed to have?
technomaster
Member: #426
USA
10/16/2017  9:29 PM
Here’s an article about him pre draft last year.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2642759-2016-nba-draft-breaking-down-pro-future-of-vanderbilts-wade-baldwin-iv.amp.html

Practically every shot he made in the first half of last year:

“That was two, two from the heart.” - John Starks
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

10/16/2017  9:47 PM
reub wrote:Jameer Nelson is being waived by Denver. He's be our best PG not named Frank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t66w8AE4jgE

His Basketball Reference similarity score show that he's most similar to Derek Fisher and Nate McMillan.
35 years old but played over 2000 minutes last season.

He is and thats sad

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
nyk4ever
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #848
USA
10/16/2017  10:03 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/16/2017  10:04 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
reub wrote:

Not sure what Briggs did but he is the only poster that offered to treat everyone here to a Knicks game a while back. Seems like that should be a get out of jail free card. I know some guys went.

i think its an atrocity that briggs was booted from this forum, absolute atrocity. it was largely due to his posting in the OT threads, which is why i said a few times that those threads do no good to a basketball forum. because of someones political views we lost a great (albeit annoying at times) basketball poster. this forum is worse off without briggs.

and yes crush, briggs did do that and i was one of those who went.. briggs also helped out a poster or two when they needed it.

"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

10/16/2017  10:03 PM
reub wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffIZiQsBc7E

Please note that he almost never misses a shot.

Learn how to post vids man...

Step one: cut the url address

Step 2: click the cot damn YouTube tab!

Step 3: [YouTube]www.paste the url here.com[/YouTube]

Step 4: post it

You must learn!!!!

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
10/16/2017  11:40 PM
nyk4ever wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
reub wrote:

i think its an atrocity that briggs was booted from this forum, absolute atrocity. it was largely due to his posting in the OT threads, which is why i said a few times that those threads do no good to a basketball forum. because of someones political views we lost a great (albeit annoying at times) basketball poster. this forum is worse off without briggs.

and yes crush, briggs did do that and i was one of those who went.. briggs also helped out a poster or two when they needed it.

I'm going to push back on your post. Everyone has a responsibility to post in a way that is respectful to others. Every once in a while any of us can get out of hand, emotional, flippant, sarcastic, use colorful language, misunderstood whatever, it doesn't take too much to read over what you have personally written, read some of the feedback, and take a step back and correct, re-word, engage where appropriate.

nyk4ever, if you don't care for the OT threads, skip over them, they are easily identifiable. During the offseason we do let a few more of the pertinent topics float into the Knicks forum, it's going to stay that way, during the season we will manage them differently.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Chandler
Member: #6197

10/17/2017  7:06 AM
Did wade suck that bad? I thought the grizz we’re bringing him along slowly

Crazy they couldn’t get a return for him

(5)(5)
anrst
Member: #1054
USA
10/17/2017  9:05 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
reub wrote:

He sucks. Please don't allow him back. Place is so much better now.

awe1028
Member: #2780

10/17/2017  9:42 AM    LAST EDITED: 10/17/2017  9:43 AM
Not trying to stir up any trouble but am wondering what happened to get Briggs suspended/banned. I had noticed that he had not been posting of late. But thought it was simply life getting in the way as it does for all of us. And now I am reading that he is suspended/banned. Why what happened.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
10/17/2017  10:08 AM
The banning, suspension thing is common. We all get a bit over the line and thats not conducive to a healthy site.
UK has been here over 10 years. If we ranted and raved about many subjects basically many of us would leave because it becomes. For the most part Martin with me did not put his personal agenda in front of me, he asked me to adhere to the rules and in time I really do get what he was trying to do. He gave me a choice.
So when someone is "banned" its generally their choice.
I'd guess that Martin, given Briggs history was given plenty of leeway and was given a choice. If Briggs does not agree to its then him leaving is his doing.

I have no capacity here but I do challenge posters if I sense they are making shyt up. Sometimes we read so much we think we know things and cloud personal opinion. I'll challenge that. If not, then its false stuff and really thats nothing to talk about. Perhaps we sort of self govern the site by doing so.

The UK is a community of sorts and we come and go as we please.
We don't pay for this site, nor do we own it. We are guests.

BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

10/17/2017  10:09 AM
Chandler wrote:Did wade suck that bad? I thought the grizz we’re bringing him along slowly

Crazy they couldn’t get a return for him

Yeah, you can tell he sucked because his highlight video didn't have a thumping soundtrack. He's a bum lol Seriously the guy looks like a good enough athlete, but we're overstocked with guard PG projects right now. I think I'd rather take a chance on Baldwin over Trey Burke, tho.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
10/17/2017  10:18 AM
As for Wade Baldwin, from what I read Grizz made a mistake, found him untradable and are moving forward.
Good teams win some and lose some. Somtimes great value is found in undrafted players!!!
The fact that he was the 17th pick and is being let go is on the surface a good opportunity but its also telling of something else.
Anthony Bennett, Anthony Rudolph, Derrick Williams, Beas.......Kwame Brown.....Oden.......A long list besides those guys who were drafted high and did not pan out for many reasons.

A high draft position is not always a validation of value.

Should We Claim Wade Baldwin Off Of Waivers?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy