Author Thread
Swishfm3
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #392
11/8/2017  7:55 AM
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

you want to tell me that has nothing to do with the coaching staff?

Then they will fumbling around for the first 25 games with different rotations, different starting lineups, different 6th man every night. The only thing that was establish this entire preseason is that KANTAR, THJ, and KP should start.

I hate when you have a team full of players (2k ratings 73-76)because no one really separates or establish themselves from the other player, and their roles become confusing, especially when we have no leader whatsoever.

When players got to look over their shoulders after every missed assignment, or a few miss shots, thats a recipe for disaster.

The KEY to winning is establishing, ROLES, ROTATION, and SYSTEM, and the coaching staff has failed miserably

Awesome!

SO this whole time all you did was think about Knicks1248?

AUTOADVERT
Chandler
Member: #6197

11/8/2017  7:56 AM
Gudris wrote:i must apologize to KP and all the Knicks team for not believing in them :( my mistake :(

sorry guys

Haha. Classy move G!

Will crush, k1248, smackeddog and the other chicken Littles fess up now too!!

(5)(5)
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

11/8/2017  9:15 AM
jrodmc wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Then they will fumbling around for the first 25 games with different rotations, different starting lineups, different 6th man every night. The only thing that was establish this entire preseason is that KANTAR, THJ, and KP should start.

I hate when you have a team full of players (2k ratings 73-76)because no one really separates or establish themselves from the other player, and their roles become confusing, especially when we have no leader whatsoever.

When players got to look over their shoulders after every missed assignment, or a few miss shots, thats a recipe for disaster.

The KEY to winning is establishing, ROLES, ROTATION, and SYSTEM, and the coaching staff has failed miserably

Awesome!

This is why you came back?

Break time is officially over, fellas! It's too good to stay away! Even if one has books to read!

Maybe a few self-help books first....

Chandler

11/8/2017  9:32 AM
Swishfm3 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Awesome!

SO this whole time all you did was think about Knicks1248?

I predicted a 10 game absence. Pretty close

(5)(5)
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
11/8/2017  10:35 AM
Chandler wrote:
Gudris wrote:i must apologize to KP and all the Knicks team for not believing in them :( my mistake :(

sorry guys

Haha. Classy move G!

remember I did state

well the coaching staff has improve immensely, roles have been establish, excellent rotation, and we finally have a system the players can relate to, so was I wrong?

I will admit, I am pleasantly surprise by mcd, and kanter..

I'm waiting for a reporter to ask melo, "have you seen the knicks record so far this season?"

ES
Chandler

11/8/2017  10:37 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
Chandler wrote:

sorry guys

Haha. Classy move G!

remember I did state

well the coaching staff has improve immensely, roles have been establish, excellent rotation, and we finally have a system the players can relate to, so was I wrong?

I'm waiting for a reporter to ask melo, "have you seen the knicks record so far this season?"

A: yes (you started a thread wanting JH fired; you criticized essentially every personnel move)

(5)(5)
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
11/8/2017  11:06 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/8/2017  11:07 AM
Chandler wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Chandler wrote:

sorry guys

Haha. Classy move G!

remember I did state

A: yes (you started a thread wanting JH fired; you criticized essentially every personnel move)

Im trolling Knicks1248 ignorance, his lack of imagination and seemed to enjoy being "mr right" when things were wrong.
While not prophetic in anyway about his turn around, I did not slam Mill, Rambo, Jeff, and whom ever thinking only that the past could only be the same in the future.
I have spend many words encouraged that MIlls is a smart dude who is well thought of. I also took the time to understand what and how things happened in the past and people learn from it. Thus, I had hope that Mills could be the guy going forward. Just hope. Rambis has his faults, but he also has accomplishments. I have discussed this often. Hornacek has a good reputation as well and got decent marks and some slack for PHX experience. Phil might have some personality issues being an exec, but he knows coaches.
Nalod gushed about KP since the day he got here and gushed at "Look at what this kid does". We are seeing the vision others had.
Im enjoying the hell out of this little run and the growth of Frank. I am so happy to see him in the 4th quarter piling assists and putting the defensive pressure on others. Last nite he and Lance (yes, that guy that got slammed) did great against a guard heavy team.

SO Im trolling Knicks1248 and he called for them to get fired which btw he has no answer to replace with!!! So easy to remove what is not working but chaos ensues when you make changes at a whim which most fans are guilty of. But this is the UK, we are not average fans. At least know what you don't know.
Making shyt up don't work.
Neither does "well the coaching staff has improve immensely, roles have been establish"..........how has the staff improved over a two week period of time? Maybe its the discipline of sticking to a plan and understanding the players are capable.

Im lurking here a bit. Trolling Knmicks1248. Knicks winning and KP is spreading his wings. LIfe is good.

fishmike
Member: #298
USA
11/8/2017  12:09 PM
trolling Knicks1248 is a worthy endeavor

especially after the months of negative BS the guy has spouted about pretty much everything from Mills, to the coaching staff to the players.

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Vmart
Member: #247
USA
11/8/2017  12:22 PM
fishmike wrote:trolling Knicks1248 is a worthy endeavor

especially after the months of negative BS the guy has spouted about pretty much everything from Mills, to the coaching staff to the players.

Not to pile on Knicks1248. I had a laugh when he said he was trying to curb his enthusiasm. Trying to picture a pessimist practicing enthusiasm.

knicks1248
11/8/2017  12:23 PM
Chandler wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Chandler wrote:

sorry guys

Haha. Classy move G!

remember I did state

I never ever said I wanted him fired, I stated that if he didn't get this ship on the right path he would eventually get fired, because losing brings misery for everyone

I would definitely admit to wanting mills and rambis kicked out the front door. But I'm even more happy that they are proving me wrong for once, and i don't justify my actions, i just admit when I'm wrong and move on.

ES
fishmike
USA
11/8/2017  12:24 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
Chandler wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Chandler wrote:

sorry guys

Haha. Classy move G!

remember I did state

I never ever said I wanted him fired, I stated that if he didn't get this ship on the right path he would eventually get fired, because losing brings misery for everyone

I would definitely admit to wanting mills and rambis kicked out the front door. But I'm even more happy that they are proving me wrong for once, and i don't justify my actions, i just admit when I'm wrong and move on.

Dont move an inch. you gotta lot more admitting to do
knicks1248
11/8/2017  12:32 PM

You keep saying players I don't like, what player I ever said I wanted gone other than calderon...I just question mdcermott, and Kanter's ability to play defense, knowing that it had never been their thing by any stretch, everyone knows that.

great to see them getting it in, I appreciate team ball more than anything

The only negative thing that was going with the knicks was phils weird shiit, we were winning before he got here, and guess what were doing since he's been gone..

I co sign on every player phil signed as a FA, the only thing I could not stand was his meddling with JH and fisher, I thought it was killing the teams vibe

ES
Knickoftime
Member: #3370

11/8/2017  12:49 PM
knicks1248 wrote:

You keep saying players I don't like, what player I ever said I wanted gone other than calderon...I just question mdcermott, and Kanter's ability to play defense, knowing that it had never been their thing by any stretch, everyone knows that.

The only negative thing that was going with the knicks was phils weird shiit, we were winning before he got here, and guess what were doing since he's been gone..

I co sign on every player phil signed as a FA, the only thing I could not stand was his meddling with JH and fisher, I thought it was killing the teams vibe

Your next, biggest step forward is to acknowledge trading Melo was the right move.

blkexec
Member: #748
11/8/2017  12:49 PM
knicks1248 wrote:

Well, I know who I wanted gone.....And my wish has come true. Melo and Phil

I wanted Melo gone before he came.
Phil tried to trade the 2nd best player in the league right now. Think about that. Is that the kind of GM you want? I also didn't want Phil because he didn't want us. He wanted the money!

Seems like the knicks have a habbit of winning, when everybody thinks they will lose. And vice versa!

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
fishmike
USA
11/8/2017  12:51 PM
knicks1248 wrote:

Suck it. You cried about every player coming in. Oh.. McD and Kantor and Hardwat dont play any defense, should have gotten Rondo (hurt), shoulda brought back Rose (sucks).

Yea.. I am also happy you were wrong about literally everything you have been spouting here the last year.

Lets see...
Coaches suck
Never win with Mill's
Young players will never get better because of losing culture
McD and Kantor a waste
THjr a waste

Oh so good.

fwk00
Member: #6048

11/8/2017  2:03 PM
knicks1248 wrote:

Can't thank Phil enough for assembling the team and possibilities he did. Feels great doesn't it.

And Phil running Melo out of town was gutsy and visionary. He handed off the baton to his proteges and the plan came together.

The Phil trolls are lost without him to complain about. Suddenly Phil's front office looks like genius, his coaches make saintly decisions, and his players who needed little more than health and some time to gel are kicking arse. Poor Meloless knicks1248 - nothing to troll about - aiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
11/8/2017  2:28 PM
oh how 6 whole wins can change everything.

Time to revisit re-hanging your ass....
http://www.ultimateknicks.com/forum/topic.asp?t=57365&page=5

Good to see fish was the lone voice of steely, mild optimism.

Uncle Nalod back trol-- er.. lurking. LMAO

Be honest, you saw a thread labeled "Playa playa" and you just logged in out of reflex...

jrodmc
Member: #805
USA
11/8/2017  2:32 PM
fwk00 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

Can't thank Phil enough for assembling the team and possibilities he did. Feels great doesn't it.

And Phil running Melo out of town was gutsy and visionary. He handed off the baton to his proteges and the plan came together.

The Phil trolls are lost without him to complain about. Suddenly Phil's front office looks like genius, his coaches make saintly decisions, and his players who needed little more than health and some time to gel are kicking arse. Poor Meloless knicks1248 - nothing to troll about - aiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

yeah, thanks Phil for getting us THJr.

And thanks Phil for getting yourself canned before you managed to trade Melo for Ryan Anderson and a sack of sheehit.

And thanks Phil for Noah's Cap ark.

And thanks Phil for making KP work out all summer by putting his pouty little arse on the trading block.

knicks1248
11/8/2017  2:35 PM
fishmike wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

Suck it. You cried about every player coming in. Oh.. McD and Kantor and Hardwat dont play any defense, should have gotten Rondo (hurt), shoulda brought back Rose (sucks).

Yea.. I am also happy you were wrong about literally everything you have been spouting here the last year.

Lets see...
Coaches suck
Never win with Mill's
Young players will never get better because of losing culture
McD and Kantor a waste
THjr a waste

Oh so good.

Now your making stuff up.

I never said THJ was a waste, I said, I would have made a PG my main target as oppose to THJ, who I thought was a little over paid (like thousand of other knick fans)including the hawks management

So far the culture is winning, so things are looking much better. You can't find too many people who are not surprise by the knicks (that's why we are label the surprise team of this early season) that's including media and scouts as well, but you classify that as being negative..smh

Rambis has had a terrible track record, what else am I suppose to go on..do you go to a job interview without a resume and say, disregard my pass, im a new person.

And you're over the top with Mcd and kanter, i never said they were a waste, they were suspect defenders, coming to a suspect defensive team..

and who in gods name thought Kp would go from avg 18ppg, to being arguably the best player in the NBA in one season..

cmon dude can't we just be happy we're winning, which is truly all I care about.

so many of you came into this season with top 3 draft picks on your mind

ES
Allanfan20
Member: #542
USA
11/8/2017  2:37 PM
Phil did not sign THjr..... unless you were being sarcastic.
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
We are going to lose first 21 games in RS

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy