[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Dotson quotes... great example of why quality vets are crtitical to the rebuilding effort
Author Thread
TPercy
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5748

10/11/2017  2:51 PM
I know its just one game but the kid looks like he has real potential. I love how good he is at cutting to the basket.
The Future is Bright!
AUTOADVERT
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
10/11/2017  2:54 PM
TPercy wrote:I know its just one game but the kid looks like he has real potential. I love how good he is at cutting to the basket.
what is promising is he is playing exactly like he did in college, where he was great. Only in the NBA.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
nixluva
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #758
USA
10/11/2017  3:24 PM
fishmike wrote:
TPercy wrote:I know its just one game but the kid looks like he has real potential. I love how good he is at cutting to the basket.
what is promising is he is playing exactly like he did in college, where he was great. Only in the NBA.

His game has translated to the NBA very well. This is looking like a very good outcome for this team which is desperate for good news. He's moving so well on both ends and still has upside to improve when the game slows down for him.

Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
10/11/2017  3:25 PM
fishmike wrote:
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:Dotson can learn a lot from Lee. Mpst importantly how to work hard. I think DD has a nice talent and could be a a very good NBA player. Reminds me of a rookie we one had, named Trevor Ariza.

Agree. Lee is a keeper IMO.

Agree.

Dotson quotes... great example of why quality vets are crtitical to the rebuilding effort

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy