[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Preseason Gamethread: Knicks v Houston
Author Thread
nixluva
Posts: 55453
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
10/9/2017  9:29 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:i stand by my statement. baker n LT are bums

Baker is playing his first live action and he's not a bum. He's going to be a solid role player for this team. Can he get a chance to get his game shape and rhythm back?

he's a bum LT is a bum i'd rather have jarrett jack on the team.

Yeah OK you can keep bashing Baker but he's NOT a bum and I'm glad he's finally back and working the kinks out. I'm going to enjoy watching him develop this season.

AUTOADVERT
Knixkik
Posts: 28545
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/24/2001
Member: #11
USA
10/9/2017  9:29 PM
Dotson is the real deal. He can be a quality 3 and D player.
ScoreBot
10/9/2017  9:32 PM
Q4 5:11
NYK 85 HOU 96
Knixkik
Posts: 28545
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/24/2001
Member: #11
USA
10/9/2017  9:32 PM
nixluva wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:i stand by my statement. baker n LT are bums

Baker is playing his first live action and he's not a bum. He's going to be a solid role player for this team. Can he get a chance to get his game shape and rhythm back?

he's a bum LT is a bum i'd rather have jarrett jack on the team.

Yeah OK you can keep bashing Baker but he's NOT a bum and I'm glad he's finally back and working the kinks out. I'm going to enjoy watching him develop this season.

Baker isn't a bum but he needs to become a much better shooter to become a rotation player.

Cartman718
Posts: 24976
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

10/9/2017  9:32 PM
Knixkik wrote:Dotson is the real deal. He can be a quality 3 and D player.

unlike 0 and D

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
WP76
Posts: 21189
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 3/8/2013
Member: #4508

10/9/2017  9:33 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/9/2017  9:34 PM
Regardless of what Baker brings or doesn't bring, his three point shot is not a high percentage play and I wish he'd stop jacking them up. While I appreciate his his hustle, as has previously been debated, I question whether or not he has the skills to play at this level. In that light, I also question the commitment the Knick organization has made to him in terms of his contract.
knicks1248
Posts: 36402
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 2/3/2004
Member: #582
10/9/2017  9:33 PM
bakers d on harden..not even a hand up
ES
Cartman718
Posts: 24976
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

10/9/2017  9:33 PM
Knixkik wrote:
nixluva wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:i stand by my statement. baker n LT are bums

Baker is playing his first live action and he's not a bum. He's going to be a solid role player for this team. Can he get a chance to get his game shape and rhythm back?

he's a bum LT is a bum i'd rather have jarrett jack on the team.

Yeah OK you can keep bashing Baker but he's NOT a bum and I'm glad he's finally back and working the kinks out. I'm going to enjoy watching him develop this season.

Baker isn't a bum but he needs to become a much better shooter to become a rotation player.

oh ok then why did we give him a deal if he's not even a rotation player lol

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
GustavBahler
Posts: 33152
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

10/9/2017  9:33 PM
Knixkik wrote:
nixluva wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:i stand by my statement. baker n LT are bums

Baker is playing his first live action and he's not a bum. He's going to be a solid role player for this team. Can he get a chance to get his game shape and rhythm back?

he's a bum LT is a bum i'd rather have jarrett jack on the team.

Yeah OK you can keep bashing Baker but he's NOT a bum and I'm glad he's finally back and working the kinks out. I'm going to enjoy watching him develop this season.

Baker isn't a bum but he needs to become a much better shooter to become a rotation player.

More aggressive...

ScoreBot
10/9/2017  9:34 PM
Q4 3:41
NYK 85 HOU 101
nixluva
Posts: 55453
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
10/9/2017  9:35 PM
Knixkik wrote:
nixluva wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:i stand by my statement. baker n LT are bums

Baker is playing his first live action and he's not a bum. He's going to be a solid role player for this team. Can he get a chance to get his game shape and rhythm back?

he's a bum LT is a bum i'd rather have jarrett jack on the team.

Yeah OK you can keep bashing Baker but he's NOT a bum and I'm glad he's finally back and working the kinks out. I'm going to enjoy watching him develop this season.

Baker isn't a bum but he needs to become a much better shooter to become a rotation player.

Baker will get it going. Can't really gauge him off his 1st game back against the Rockets high power offense. This is a tough test.

GustavBahler
Posts: 33152
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

10/9/2017  9:35 PM
Thats more like it Baker!
ScoreBot
10/9/2017  9:36 PM
Q4 3:18
NYK 90 HOU 104
ScoreBot
10/9/2017  9:38 PM
Q4 1:48
NYK 90 HOU 109
ScoreBot
10/9/2017  9:40 PM
Q4 26.6
NYK 95 HOU 117
WP76
Posts: 21189
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 3/8/2013
Member: #4508

10/9/2017  9:40 PM
Hey, we didn't lose by thirty. At this point, that's about the only progress I can see this team making right now.
nixluva
Posts: 55453
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
10/9/2017  9:40 PM
Seems a bit much to have Harden in there running up the score in a preseason game.
ScoreBot
10/9/2017  9:42 PM
FINAL
NYK 95 HOU 117
WP76
Posts: 21189
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 3/8/2013
Member: #4508

10/9/2017  9:42 PM
nixluva wrote:Seems a bit much to have Harden in there running up the score in a preseason game.

I think that's mostly D'Antoni giving the middle finger to his previous employer.

GustavBahler
Posts: 33152
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

10/9/2017  9:43 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/9/2017  9:44 PM
WP76 wrote:Regardless of what Baker brings or doesn't bring, his three point shot is not a high percentage play and I wish he'd stop jacking them up. While I appreciate his his hustle, as has previously been debated, I question whether or not he has the skills to play at this level. In that light, I also question the commitment the Knick organization has made to him in terms of his contract.

Baker doesn't shoot nearly enough to say that he jacks up any kind of shot. He needs to shoot more to get into a rhythm. Baker was signed by the Knicks from college in large part for his 3pt shooting, but he has been pass first to a fault at times.

Preseason Gamethread: Knicks v Houston

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.