[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Another subtle dig?
Author Thread
teamsport72
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6172

10/8/2017  10:57 AM
When KP exposed Melo's Rolls Royce, I thought to myself - could this be a subtle dig at the Princess? There was no way to tell.
Now KP says: "It’s communication, really. We don’t need to be best friends, but it’s just communication on the defensive end and understanding each other and having clear what are the rotations, how we help each other and so on."....
Could this be another subtle mention of Melo's priorities? I.e., to be liked. Being liked by fans, by media, by teammates, being liked - over winning? Whatever. Seems, KP not digging the princess way, and good for him.
AUTOADVERT
JesseDark
Member: #467
10/8/2017  12:31 PM
What does "KP exposing Melo"s Rolls Royce" refer to?
Bring back dee-fense
teamsport72

10/8/2017  12:34 PM
Self imaging of a 30-year old
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
10/8/2017  12:36 PM
JesseDark wrote:What does "KP exposing Melo"s Rolls Royce" refer to?
Not sure but maybe the quote speaks to no one getting the team together for off season workouts to bond and build chemistry.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

10/8/2017  2:08 PM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/clutchpoints.com/knicks-news-kristaps-porzingis-told-carmelo-anthony-hed-take-care-of-his-rolls-royce-for-him/amp/

Translation

KP: So long dumbass, leave your Rolls Royce behind

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
newyorker4ever
Member: #5816

10/8/2017  2:24 PM
Nothing to see here.
teamsport72

10/8/2017  2:30 PM
newyorker4ever wrote:Nothing to see here.

What you can see is but a fraction of electromagnetic spectrum. If you limit yourself even further, seeing is not for you really.

HofstraBBall
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #6192

10/8/2017  2:52 PM
teamsport72 wrote:When KP exposed Melo's Rolls Royce, I thought to myself - could this be a subtle dig at the Princess? There was no way to tell.
Now KP says: "It’s communication, really. We don’t need to be best friends, but it’s just communication on the defensive end and understanding each other and having clear what are the rotations, how we help each other and so on."....
Could this be another subtle mention of Melo's priorities? I.e., to be liked. Being liked by fans, by media, by teammates, being liked - over winning? Whatever. Seems, KP not digging the princess way, and good for him.

Could this be another pseudo Melo hate fantasy perspective of something no one gives a **** about anymore? Could this be another guy that has nothing better to do, besides Meloshouldgo, than to make up **** from one meaningless sentence. I guess your introspective is more informative than what every player, that Melo has played with him, has said.

It's over Bro. Move on.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
CrushAlot
USA
10/8/2017  2:55 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/clutchpoints.com/knicks-news-kristaps-porzingis-told-carmelo-anthony-hed-take-care-of-his-rolls-royce-for-him/amp/

Translation

KP: So long dumbass, leave your Rolls Royce behind

Is this your thread?
http://www.ultimateknicks.com/forum/topic.asp?t=41661&page=1
teamsport72

10/8/2017  2:56 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
teamsport72 wrote:When KP exposed Melo's Rolls Royce, I thought to myself - could this be a subtle dig at the Princess? There was no way to tell.

Could this be another pseudo Melo hate fantasy perspective of something no one gives a **** about anymore? Could this be another guy that has nothing better to do, besides Meloshouldgo, than to make up **** from one meaningless sentence. I guess your introspective is more informative than what every player, that Melo has played with him, has said.

It's over Bro. Move on.

Meaningless in all of the Universe are your hoffstra balls. Other things have dynamics. Listen, and you will hear.

meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

10/8/2017  3:07 PM
teamsport72 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

It's over Bro. Move on.

Meaningless in all of the Universe are your hoffstra balls. Other things have dynamics. Listen, and you will hear.

Don't engage the trolls, Or they'll start posting "articles" by "woj" to show it was Phil's fault that Melo waved his NTC or that not one player has even mentioned anything positive about Melo after she left and they know they don't have to play in her shadow anymore.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
newyorker4ever
Member: #5816

10/8/2017  3:18 PM
teamsport72 wrote:

What you can see is but a fraction of electromagnetic spectrum. If you limit yourself even further, seeing is not for you really.

Nothing to see here either.

teamsport72

10/8/2017  3:41 PM
newyorker4ever wrote:
teamsport72 wrote:

They have mouths, but do not speak; they have eyes, but do not see.

arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
10/8/2017  4:24 PM
teamsport72 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
teamsport72 wrote:

Moles?

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
CrushAlot
USA
10/8/2017  4:42 PM
arkrud wrote:
teamsport72 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
teamsport72 wrote:

Moles?

Nice.
teamsport72

10/8/2017  4:53 PM
arkrud wrote:
teamsport72 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
teamsport72 wrote:

Moles?

Ja nu vienīgi Tavā groziņā :-)

Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

10/8/2017  5:41 PM

This!

HofstraBBall

10/8/2017  5:45 PM
teamsport72 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

It's over Bro. Move on.

Yep. Figured you as the type of guy focused on a guys balls.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
BigRedDog
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #569
10/8/2017  5:47 PM
ok, no more LSD for you
Briggs-- Frank is 2 yrs away from being 2 years away
HofstraBBall

10/8/2017  5:50 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/8/2017  5:53 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
teamsport72 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

It's over Bro. Move on.

Don't engage the trolls, Or they'll start posting "articles" by "woj" to show it was Phil's fault that Melo waved his NTC or that not one player has even mentioned anything positive about Melo after she left and they know they don't have to play in her shadow anymore.

What a moron Kai! Trolls are guys that are on a forum 24/7 trashing a player because he had management throw his girlfriend (Linny) of the team. . Btw. Pathetic that you created another handle to spread your joy.

Another subtle dig?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy