[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Preseason Gamethread: at Washington
Author Thread
HofstraBBall
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #6192

10/7/2017  1:31 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
EnySpree wrote:Michael Beasley is playing really good basketball. They actually need to look for him more often. He's so sneaky. He literally could score every time. He's playing a really good game though very under control and within the flow.

Watching it right now and I agree. I am already wishing he was signed for more than a year.

Wasn't he 4 for 13 last night?

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
10/7/2017  1:40 PM
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
10/7/2017  1:44 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
EnySpree wrote:Michael Beasley is playing really good basketball. They actually need to look for him more often. He's so sneaky. He literally could score every time. He's playing a really good game though very under control and within the flow.

Watching it right now and I agree. I am already wishing he was signed for more than a year.

I didn't watch the fourth quarter until this morning. He had a rough patch there. Watched the yankees and changed over at commercials and then I tried to stay up for the rewind.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
10/7/2017  1:44 PM

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Zebo13
Member: #6434
USA
10/7/2017  1:55 PM
Noah looked great, slowed their scoring down immediately. He'll be more productive on the offensive side with his playmaking when we have better scoring threats out there with him.
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
10/7/2017  2:51 PM
Prime Noah would have been the perfect compliment to KP. Will see what level of contributions he could provide this season.
https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

10/7/2017  3:03 PM
Andrew wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:WTF? He needs to play these games.

actually, no, no he does not. There is no need to rush anything.

Yeah ok, but we "need" to see him
I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

10/7/2017  3:04 PM
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:I don't like Jared Jack. He just doesn't see the floor well.

Jack is a pro's pro and a clutch player his entire career. Injuries have slowed him down. If 100% healthy, he would be our best point guard (big if).

Again are you watching the game?

Again, have you watched Jack's career? Have you watched him against the Knicks in his career (a knicks killer). Major health concern coming off a serious injury. If healthy, he can ball.

In this game he is not seeing the floor well....

If my auntie had balls she'd be my uncle

Leave your auntie and your uncle's balls out of this, we're talking about Jack.

That was funny

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

10/7/2017  6:57 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

I didn't watch the fourth quarter until this morning. He had a rough patch there. Watched the yankees and changed over at commercials and then I tried to stay up for the rewind.

He still had a good game. He missed shots but didn't real force. He was good the first game too

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
reub
Member: #6227

10/7/2017  8:40 PM
EnySpree wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
Andrew wrote:
EnySpree wrote:Dotson is a NBA player

im impressed

I missed the game. How did his handle look? Was he attacking the rim?

He plays alot like Lee.

Yeah, a 23 year old Lee with a better body, better rebounding and more tenacious on defense. Plus on a team friendly contract.

nixluva
Member: #758
USA
10/7/2017  9:11 PM
reub wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
Andrew wrote:
EnySpree wrote:Dotson is a NBA player

im impressed

I missed the game. How did his handle look? Was he attacking the rim?

He plays alot like Lee.

Yeah, a 23 year old Lee with a better body, better rebounding and more tenacious on defense. Plus on a team friendly contract.

This draft Phil and Gaines focused on perimeter defenders and Ntilikina and Dotson look like good ones. Dotson has that Willy value as quality 2nd rounders. Being able to fit them into the rotation will really help boost the D. I still think this team has a chance to really improve on D.

Preseason Gamethread: at Washington

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy