USA
10/5/2017  1:06 PM
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
AUTOADVERT
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

10/5/2017  1:14 PM
Phantom knee injury to save him from being exposed by John Wall.
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Knickoftime
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #3370

10/5/2017  1:15 PM
EnySpree wrote:Phantom knee injury to save him from being exposed by John Wall.

Really?

fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
10/5/2017  1:19 PM
He banged it in the first game colliding with Kanter
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
10/5/2017  3:14 PM
fishmike wrote:He banged it in the first game colliding with Kanter

Glorious.

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
Gudris
Member: #6213

10/5/2017  3:16 PM
Allanfan20 wrote:
fishmike wrote:He banged it in the first game colliding with Kanter

Glorious.

I dont get it why they don't use knee protections
newyorknewyork
Member: #541
10/5/2017  4:28 PM

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

10/6/2017  6:28 AM
newyorknewyork wrote:

It's pre season.... they are going to baby him. They also want to keep his confidence high. John Wall is like the Pennywise of point guards. He feeds off the fear of the young

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
HofstraBBall
Member: #6192

10/6/2017  11:38 AM
Dennis Smith JR 2 Frank .5

But seriously. Worth a mention that bumped knees usually don't keep guys out. Hopefully the kid goes tonight.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
newyorknewyork
10/6/2017  12:17 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:Dennis Smith JR 2 Frank .5

But seriously. Worth a mention that bumped knees usually don't keep guys out. Hopefully the kid goes tonight.

I don't get what the 2 or .5 represent?

If its games played then its Smith 3 to Frank 1
If its how good they have looked in their games played. Smith shot 4-13 with 1 ast in a blow out loss which Mavs sat all their veterans last game. And his first game was pretty meh.

If going by that than I would say its about Smith 1 to Frank .5

nixluva
Member: #758
USA
10/6/2017  1:22 PM

Bumped knees can in fact keep a guy out if he's valuable enough. Why push it for a preseason game at the very start of a 19 yr olds Career? I prefer the Knicks current approach of better safe than sorry. It's been working well for the long term health of our players. Knicks now favor rest over trying to get guys back as soon as possible. Since Phil changed this the Knicks have been one of the better teams in terms of games lost due to injury. If not for Noah they'd be even higher.

HofstraBBall

10/6/2017  2:56 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:

If its how good they have looked in their games played. Smith shot 4-13 with 1 ast in a blow out loss which Mavs sat all their veterans last game. And his first game was pretty meh.

Have you seen any if the games?

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
newyorknewyork
10/6/2017  3:00 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:

Only the first one for Dallas.

Has Smith jr been looking good?

HofstraBBall

10/6/2017  4:23 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:

He looks like he MAY be a real difference maker and possible star. He looks as good, if not more talented than any of the top 3 picks. But waayy too early.

Still think Frank has some possibilities, good height for his postion and may prove me wrong. But yeah, on record as preffering Smith over Frank. Reason why I am anxious to see him more. But agree, not worth pushing it if he is hurt.

newyorknewyork
10/6/2017  4:32 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:

He looks like he MAY be a real difference maker and possible star. He looks as good, if not more talented than any of the top 3 picks. But waayy too early.

Still think Frank has some possibilities, good height for his postion and may prove me wrong. But yeah, on record as preffering Smith over Frank. Reason why I am anxious to see him more. But agree, not worth pushing it if he is hurt.

Fultz struggled shooting, showed athleticism but off to a slow start. Fox looked really good his first game and I was skeptical of him coming in.

Monk for what he is, looks like he really belongs in this league though. He is going to fill it up once he gets used to the league.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
10/6/2017  4:33 PM

I thought earlier reports were that he wasn't traveling with the team because of his 'bump'. Did that change?
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
blkexec
Member: #748
10/6/2017  5:05 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:

Fultz struggled shooting, showed athleticism but off to a slow start. Fox looked really good his first game and I was skeptical of him coming in.

Monk for what he is, looks like he really belongs in this league though. He is going to fill it up once he gets used to the league.

If I was GM......Monk would've been my pick. I think the problem is when teams try to make him something he's not.....Hes not a PG.

But I'm more than happy to have frank....hes always going to be a sleeper.....

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
10/6/2017  5:59 PM
this is just funny:

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
HofstraBBall

10/6/2017  6:16 PM
CrushAlot wrote:

I thought earlier reports were that he wasn't traveling with the team because of his 'bump'. Did that change?

Yep. Looks like a no go. Hope they get Dotson some more time. Does anyone know if Noah is playing?

HofstraBBall

10/6/2017  6:17 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/6/2017  6:18 PM
martin wrote:this is just funny:

Lol. Kid has a good personality.

Preseason Gamethread: at Washington

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy