USA
11/10/2017  1:41 PM
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
TPercy
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5748

11/10/2017  3:50 PM
CrushAlot wrote:Mudiay had an amazing game. Milsap fits perfectly with Jokic.

I agree. He look very good in that game.

The Future is Bright!
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
11/11/2017  12:22 PM
Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

11/11/2017  3:15 PM
CrushAlot wrote:

Hate him or love him, Harden is one of most talented offensive guards in the history of the game...dude is unstoppable.

Cartman718
Member: #1694

11/11/2017  9:20 PM
I think if Cleveland doesn’t beat Dallas tonight, they’ll definitely be looking to trade now until trading deadline. Kevin Love could be gone soon. Same for JR.
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
11/11/2017  10:36 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/11/2017  10:37 PM
I want yo thank the 3 players from UCLA who have absolutely embarrassed the entire US over such gross behavior in another country. If you were not covered by your status you'd be doing 3-5 years in a Chinese jail and deserved every minute of it. One kid drives a Ferrari and has the audacity to steal from others? What a grotesque form of human behavior ucla should kick their asses out of school and the ncaa should suspend them for atleast two years. A big time example needs to be made and followed through here
RIP Crushalot😞
Cartman718

11/11/2017  10:40 PM
Cleveland having another meltdown
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Cartman718

11/11/2017  10:59 PM
The lowly Mavs took the Cavs to the wire
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

11/12/2017  11:42 AM
BRIGGS wrote:I want yo thank the 3 players from UCLA who have absolutely embarrassed the entire US over such gross behavior in another country. If you were not covered by your status you'd be doing 3-5 years in a Chinese jail and deserved every minute of it. One kid drives a Ferrari and has the audacity to steal from others? What a grotesque form of human behavior ucla should kick their asses out of school and the ncaa should suspend them for atleast two years. A big time example needs to be made and followed through here

I think we should wait until all details come out before forming and opinion.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
11/12/2017  12:07 PM
https://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/248028/Rick-Carlisle-On-Nerlens-Noel-DNP-Minutes-Have-To-Be-Earned

Nerlens Noel was a DNP-Coach's Decision in the Dallas Mavericks' 111-104 loss to the Cleveland Cavaliers.

Rick Carlisle said Salah Mejri has earned playing time over Noel at this point.

"Look, minutes have to be earned," Carlisle said. "At this point, if it's between him and Salah, Salah has earned the minutes. There's no doghouse here. There just isn't. It's pretty simple: You compete, and if you earn minutes, you get minutes. And you've got to compete to keep them, because it's a competitive situation."

Noel said he wasn't bothered by sitting in the game and is trying to stay ready.

"I'm good, I'm good," Noel said. "I'm a very self-confident player. I know I can go in there and change games. When my number is called, I'll do just that and help some winning efforts. That's all my play style is about, is just winning. When I'm called on, I'll bring my winning effort."

Noel turned down a four-year, $70 million contract offer by the Mavericks this offseason.

While the Mavs may start thinking tank for Ayton. Wonder if the Knicks could get some quality assets from Dallas for Kanter.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
11/12/2017  4:32 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/12/2017  4:33 PM
BRIGGS wrote:I want yo thank the 3 players from UCLA who have absolutely embarrassed the entire US over such gross behavior in another country. If you were not covered by your status you'd be doing 3-5 years in a Chinese jail and deserved every minute of it. One kid drives a Ferrari and has the audacity to steal from others? What a grotesque form of human behavior ucla should kick their asses out of school and the ncaa should suspend them for atleast two years. A big time example needs to be made and followed through here

I don’t think UCLA should treat this any different than if they had done the same in Beverly Hills.
As for Chinese shoplifting laws? Does their celebrity status lesson the penalty?
Nalod’s kids when over seas used to get a huge sit down before they left and got an earful from me about other countries laws, distain for U.S. citizens and not be gullible to put yourself in a bad situation. Serious damn business!

Make no mistake that Donald J. Trump is global embarrassment beyond anything LiAngelo Ball or his idiot father can muster.

arkrud
Member: #995
USA
11/13/2017  12:06 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/13/2017  12:07 AM
Nalod wrote:

I don’t think UCLA should treat this any different than if they had done the same in Beverly Hills.
As for Chinese shoplifting laws? Does their celebrity status lesson the penalty?
Nalod’s kids when over seas used to get a huge sit down before they left and got an earful from me about other countries laws, distain for U.S. citizens and not be gullible to put yourself in a bad situation. Serious damn business!

Make no mistake that Donald J. Trump is global embarrassment beyond anything LiAngelo Ball or his idiot father can muster.

Trump is funny dude making Reality show sequel to Idiocracy movie.
Shoplifting is not funny. It is psychiatric disease.
May be Ball family genetic problem sometimes manifesting in megalomania and sometimes in kleptomania...
Dudes need help and rehab not prosecution...

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
BRIGGS
11/14/2017  10:58 AM
Trump got those guys out.
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/liangelo-ball-teammates-reportedly-headed-home-ucla-coach-steve-alford-bring-hammer-145504854.html
RIP Crushalot😞
Nalod
USA
11/14/2017  1:26 PM
BRIGGS wrote:Trump got those guys out.
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/liangelo-ball-teammates-reportedly-headed-home-ucla-coach-steve-alford-bring-hammer-145504854.html

now that's embarrassing!

dacash
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1179

11/15/2017  11:44 AM
pls don't make this about politics. lol
it's around the nba. thread.
Cartman718

11/15/2017  5:14 PM
fish, meloshouldgo....one of you make the game thread bruh...lucky charms :)
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
11/15/2017  10:25 PM
Nalod wrote:

They talked about this on Mike and Mike. Something happened where freshman football players stole another UCLA student's back pack in 2010. They were suspended for the season. But there was some speculation that because the youngest Ball is committed to UCLA that the University might not impose as harsh a penalty in this situation. Definitely worth keeping an eye on.
BRIGGS
11/16/2017  12:27 AM
Embiid
RIP Crushalot😞
Knickoftime
Member: #3370

11/16/2017  2:07 PM
BRIGGS wrote:Trump got those guys out.

Oh look, Briggs is talking politics again.

Surprise, surprise.

And oh look, he's mad at black teenagers.

Surprise, surprise.

Nalod
USA
11/16/2017  3:23 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
Nalod wrote:

They talked about this on Mike and Mike. Something happened where freshman football players stole another UCLA student's back pack in 2010. They were suspended for the season. But there was some speculation that because the youngest Ball is committed to UCLA that the University might not impose as harsh a penalty in this situation. Definitely worth keeping an eye on.

The kid is not that good, might serve to redshirt him and use this as a "Big Ball Brand" ethics thing?
Im mixed on this. The level of stupidity is beyond words. The very nature of amateur athletics and the code of ethics should be upheld but fact is we flushed this higher morality a long time ago and university athletics is a high priced cash machine!!
Given this, they will likely suspend the three and bring them back around the first of the year. My guess. My hope is something hard was pre negotiated:
One year of jail or one year suspension. Or expelled, but no jail. The kid loses a year of play. Better than Jail??? Everyone saves face.
The act of what they stole is minor but to me its such a level of disrespect to the team, the university, China, the citizens of China, Lavar, his wife, family and reeks of entitlement spoiled player. Short term this hurts BBB branding.

Around the NBA 2017-18

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy