Member: #542
USA
9/15/2017  4:31 PM
Nalod wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
Nalod wrote:A villain? No.
Brain dead moron. yes.

Why is he a brain dead moron?

Subjective. again, not a villain, just too much Vaseline, weed, "I can see the spit in your mouth", "Youthier", failed sneaker company, Ego drive first priority, the anucha deposition, My money, wanted his own team in Minny, "all alone" in NJ, and that's off the top of my head.

"They scared now."

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
AUTOADVERT
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

9/15/2017  4:43 PM
Maybe living in China for a few years, being able to separate himself from the drama that can be the NBA, gave Marbury some perspective on being a good teammate. Hard not to enjoy having hundreds of millions chanting your name, but I would be surprised if thats all he came away with. I wouldnt mind giving Marbury a one year deal.

Hoodie Melo, Towelbury, and the Unicorn. Thats a Saturday Morning cartoon right there!

meloshouldgo
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5801

9/15/2017  7:24 PM
If we get him back will he make Melo get in the truck with him? They can eat honey nut Cheerios together.
JD and the straight shot could serenade them
I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
9/18/2017  11:27 AM
GustavBahler wrote:Hoodie Melo, Towelbury, and the Unicorn. Thats a Saturday Morning cartoon right there!

Or they could be new members of the Guardians of the Galaxy, with a new villain hiding in the background...
Uh Oh: Starbury Plans NBA Come Back!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy