[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

We need to draft Doncic
Author Thread
meloshouldgo
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5801

9/19/2017  6:46 PM
One of the articles posted here said the league is changing the lottery to where the bottom three teams will have the same chance of winning the lottery? Not a different number of pointing balls like they do now but they would each have the same number? Any truth to this, does anyone know?
I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
9/19/2017  7:53 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:One of the articles posted here said the league is changing the lottery to where the bottom three teams will have the same chance of winning the lottery? Not a different number of pointing balls like they do now but they would each have the same number? Any truth to this, does anyone know?

Google man, there are a million articles on it

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
9/20/2017  10:28 AM
Funny, if the worst team has only a 25% chance, then it has a 75% chance of not.
Then the next team is like at 21%, etc, etc.....
so its usually the top worst three teams are pretty much a lock but in 32 years of lottery the odds of a dark horse team getting a big move up is pretty much going to happen.
Its a larger sample.

So we can all talk about conspiracy of a new owner, but the fact is that team still has to suck.
And for few instances of Rose to Bulls, Lebron to Cavs think of what has to happen still for the team to be in the lottery.
What is not depicted is all the times a team does get sold and does not get that huge homer pick.
Did Dallas get a big bump when Cube bought it? Dirk was the signature pick but that was a trade.
DId Bennett get Durant handed to him? Or did Sonics suck and POrtand took Oden?
Things have to happen.
Did Boston get Timmy? No, SAS did.
What was the reason that Ewing came to NY? It was the first lottery, the envelope thing was stupid and it was corrected.
People like conspiracies. I get it. Look at the things that back the theory and forget the rest.
My favorite is the league does not want the knicks to succeed.

We need to draft Doncic

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy