BRIGGS wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
arkrud wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:I lived in Galveston during Hurricane Ike. That was one of if not the most traumatic moment of my life. The amount of water that exceeded the highest elevation point was 17". The estimates I've seen for this storm are the high 40s to low 50s. My heart really goes out to everyone. Those numbers are so much larger than the hell I experienced...

Horrific stuff which scarily will become more wide spread in the future- I do wish climate change deniers would see sense- denying climate change makes no sense from any angle- peoples lives, ethics, our kids futures, financially

Smacked dog--north Korea shot a missile right over Japan tonight -- bringing them very close to tripping over an ending red line. You don't believe Iran or NK should pay the ultimate price for such pro active acts-- but what's happens when one of those countries hit the target? It's either ****ing stop or we will incinerate your existence. It's an us or them mentality. Did the Us or Japan shoot a precision guided missile at NK? No-- they are the ones doing it. Instead of shooting at Guam which would've brought instantaneous massive US response-- they did it to Japan-- problem is shooting at Japan is considered shooting at us!!!

Its called posturing. Why would they actually fire a nuclear missile at another country when it would assure their own destruction? When you can actually answer that, please get back to me.

Why is America and Israel allowed nuclear weapons because they feel safer with them but other countries aren't? The reason Iran and N Korea want them is because they think it will make America think twice about invading them or attacking them. They want them for defensive reasons, not to go on the attack (they'd never have the capacity to be able to wipe out America so as an offensive weapon they make no sense). You on the other hand seem to relish the opportunity to kill millions of people including children because you have a complete inhability to value or empathise with other races and foreign people as equal human beings) with nuclear weapons, yet you make threads calling a fictitious stabbing of someone over a hair cut as the greatest evil of modern time- you need to look at yourself in the mirror

-->Its called posturing

So shooting a long range precision guided missile capable of carrying a payload over another country is posturing? No it's not. It's a serious belligerent act and if I was Kim Jun Ung--Id make sure I slept in my under ground hiding spot. Even though Russia is BY FAR and away are most serious geopolitical threat(one that couldve been brought WAY down if we just let Trump execute what he wanted to do)Iran and NK threaten the livelihood of nations S Korea Japan Israel and the US. I think at this point--it would be wise if China and the US worked together to take out the leadership of NK. Their people already suffer--in a powerful coup I dont think collateral damage would be fierce if a strike took out Kim aggressively and quickly(with a new deal in place). If we can make a deal that N Korea stands but will relinquish its nuclear program under new leadership--China would be on board.

Let's kill everybody you don't like, such a mature, sophisticated world view. You and Trump, I can definitely see the connection.

So let somebody who don't like you kill you or other people is better solution?
I guess it is and we kind of do exactly that.

Here's an idea that's completely foreign to you. Defense is NEVER pre-emptive.

Just because your paranoia doesn't allow for any explanation that doesn't involve a foreign country attacking is next Friday, doesn't mean they are less real or can't be true. If someone attacks the US or an ally, they will do so knowing that whatever is left of us will wipe them off the fukking face of the Earth. No leader of any country is that enamoured with evaporating into nuclear waste.

--->No leader of any country is that enamoured with evaporating into nuclear waste.

Youre naive. How about one with nothing to lose OR one who believes he can win. This is a problem that has snowballed for 25 years and its not stopping until N Korea has the ability to lob missile after missile into the US. This country DOES NOT CARE if they lose millions of their own people--you're playing with fire if you simply let them advance. Any chance we get to kill this man--we should take it.

Things Briggs is afraid of, no. 1023

There is no chance to kill him, this isn't a country where you can sneak a Seal team in black helicopters. There is no first strike option that doesn't give them time to respond, and the US has no authority to consider millions of South Korean lives as collateral damage to protect American lives.

I'll give you this, you're ignorant of and unable to reason over a wide range of topics.

What is North Korea--what is NK long term goal as a nation? The only thing I can see is a bellicose nation that goes all in on their military. They dont care about their people--so why would the elites care if millions died?

Because we DO care if millions of innocents die. That's what makes us not North Korea.

So we sit back as a nation while they perfect technology to lob huge nuclaer missiles at the US in what 4-6 years? Its a dam if we do and a dam if we dont situation. At some point soon its going to come to a head.

Yes, it's an existential crisis.

And no, we shouldn't kill millions of people first just in case.

I don't want to a part of that world.

In Briggsian Dystopia only "we" qualify as innocent people

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
AUTOADVERT
Knickoftime
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #3370

8/31/2017  6:16 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
arkrud wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:I lived in Galveston during Hurricane Ike. That was one of if not the most traumatic moment of my life. The amount of water that exceeded the highest elevation point was 17". The estimates I've seen for this storm are the high 40s to low 50s. My heart really goes out to everyone. Those numbers are so much larger than the hell I experienced...

Horrific stuff which scarily will become more wide spread in the future- I do wish climate change deniers would see sense- denying climate change makes no sense from any angle- peoples lives, ethics, our kids futures, financially

Smacked dog--north Korea shot a missile right over Japan tonight -- bringing them very close to tripping over an ending red line. You don't believe Iran or NK should pay the ultimate price for such pro active acts-- but what's happens when one of those countries hit the target? It's either ****ing stop or we will incinerate your existence. It's an us or them mentality. Did the Us or Japan shoot a precision guided missile at NK? No-- they are the ones doing it. Instead of shooting at Guam which would've brought instantaneous massive US response-- they did it to Japan-- problem is shooting at Japan is considered shooting at us!!!

Its called posturing. Why would they actually fire a nuclear missile at another country when it would assure their own destruction? When you can actually answer that, please get back to me.

Why is America and Israel allowed nuclear weapons because they feel safer with them but other countries aren't? The reason Iran and N Korea want them is because they think it will make America think twice about invading them or attacking them. They want them for defensive reasons, not to go on the attack (they'd never have the capacity to be able to wipe out America so as an offensive weapon they make no sense). You on the other hand seem to relish the opportunity to kill millions of people including children because you have a complete inhability to value or empathise with other races and foreign people as equal human beings) with nuclear weapons, yet you make threads calling a fictitious stabbing of someone over a hair cut as the greatest evil of modern time- you need to look at yourself in the mirror

-->Its called posturing

So shooting a long range precision guided missile capable of carrying a payload over another country is posturing? No it's not. It's a serious belligerent act and if I was Kim Jun Ung--Id make sure I slept in my under ground hiding spot. Even though Russia is BY FAR and away are most serious geopolitical threat(one that couldve been brought WAY down if we just let Trump execute what he wanted to do)Iran and NK threaten the livelihood of nations S Korea Japan Israel and the US. I think at this point--it would be wise if China and the US worked together to take out the leadership of NK. Their people already suffer--in a powerful coup I dont think collateral damage would be fierce if a strike took out Kim aggressively and quickly(with a new deal in place). If we can make a deal that N Korea stands but will relinquish its nuclear program under new leadership--China would be on board.

Let's kill everybody you don't like, such a mature, sophisticated world view. You and Trump, I can definitely see the connection.

Just because your paranoia doesn't allow for any explanation that doesn't involve a foreign country attacking is next Friday, doesn't mean they are less real or can't be true. If someone attacks the US or an ally, they will do so knowing that whatever is left of us will wipe them off the fukking face of the Earth. No leader of any country is that enamoured with evaporating into nuclear waste.

--->No leader of any country is that enamoured with evaporating into nuclear waste.

Youre naive. How about one with nothing to lose OR one who believes he can win. This is a problem that has snowballed for 25 years and its not stopping until N Korea has the ability to lob missile after missile into the US. This country DOES NOT CARE if they lose millions of their own people--you're playing with fire if you simply let them advance. Any chance we get to kill this man--we should take it.

There is no chance to kill him, this isn't a country where you can sneak a Seal team in black helicopters. There is no first strike option that doesn't give them time to respond, and the US has no authority to consider millions of South Korean lives as collateral damage to protect American lives.

I'll give you this, you're ignorant of and unable to reason over a wide range of topics.

What is North Korea--what is NK long term goal as a nation? The only thing I can see is a bellicose nation that goes all in on their military. They dont care about their people--so why would the elites care if millions died?

Because we DO care if millions of innocents die. That's what makes us not North Korea.

So we sit back as a nation while they perfect technology to lob huge nuclaer missiles at the US in what 4-6 years? Its a dam if we do and a dam if we dont situation. At some point soon its going to come to a head.

And I don't think he knows how to distinguish between North and South Koreans.

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

8/31/2017  7:09 PM
https://theintercept.com/2017/08/31/harvey-houston-flooding-congress-funds-al-green/

The rains were going to come eventually. It was only a matter of when, and how bad.

With flooding from Tropical Storm Harvey still inundating Houston — exacting a toll of 31 deaths and incalculable damage so far — the city is left asking what could have been done to prevent the extent of the catastrophe, or at least diminish its effects. One of the questions is why federal funding that should have been in place to help Houston deal with flood mitigation never arrived.

Houston and surrounding Harris County, in Texas, had many ambitious proposals for flood mitigation projects lined up, but couldn’t afford them. And, despite the efforts of one of the city’s congressional representatives, Capitol Hill declined to fund the cash-strapped local governments.

GustavBahler

9/1/2017  5:51 PM
Those who have been impacted by Hurricane Harvey in Texas and Louisiana are only beginning to see the way the flood waters have destroyed their homes. Many families tried to ride it out, only to be rescued when the rising waters forced them onto their roof. Thousands escaped with only their lives and the clothes on their backs, losing everything they own.

But according to Secretary of State Rolando Pablos (R-TX), they don’t need any help. As Patheos reported, they just need a little more Jesus.

Quebec’s Minister of International Relations Christine St-Pierre called Pablos to express her sorrow and condolences on behalf of the people of the Canadian province. She also offered equipment and manpower.

Pablos turned it down. Instead he asked for “prayers from the people of Quebec,” the minister relayed.

smackeddog
Member: #883
9/1/2017  6:14 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
Those who have been impacted by Hurricane Harvey in Texas and Louisiana are only beginning to see the way the flood waters have destroyed their homes. Many families tried to ride it out, only to be rescued when the rising waters forced them onto their roof. Thousands escaped with only their lives and the clothes on their backs, losing everything they own.

But according to Secretary of State Rolando Pablos (R-TX), they don’t need any help. As Patheos reported, they just need a little more Jesus.

Quebec’s Minister of International Relations Christine St-Pierre called Pablos to express her sorrow and condolences on behalf of the people of the Canadian province. She also offered equipment and manpower.

Pablos turned it down. Instead he asked for “prayers from the people of Quebec,” the minister relayed.

Should work a treat! Hopefully he now renounces his salary and insists in getting paid with prayers from now on- his work here is done!

GustavBahler

9/1/2017  6:22 PM    LAST EDITED: 9/1/2017  6:23 PM
smackeddog wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

Should work a treat! Hopefully he now renounces his salary and insists in getting paid with prayers from now on- his work here is done!

Shows they are full of it.

1) Its not paid for by American taxpayers, its free
2) Its needed
3) Its a sign of goodwill to accept the offer
4) How does that moron know that this offer wasn't one answer to the victim's prayers?

Its like Joel Osteen, the only thing he offered early on wasnt help, but prayers. This rep has the power to deliver another source of aid, and all he would forward was prayers. No wonder there is such a divide in this country.

NardDogNation
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #5555

9/1/2017  11:09 PM
GustavBahler wrote:

Everything is bigger in Texas...including stupidity. I hope his constituents remember his callousness come election day by proxy (in the governor's race).

By the way, you doing alright?

GustavBahler

9/2/2017  9:28 AM
NardDogNation wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

Everything is bigger in Texas...including stupidity. I hope his constituents remember his callousness come election day by proxy (in the governor's race).

By the way, you doing alright?

Im fine. No update from my relatives in Texas, will probably hear this weekend. Thanks for asking.

GustavBahler

9/2/2017  3:49 PM    LAST EDITED: 9/2/2017  3:50 PM
Thats sucks, if its true. Was a fan when Pimp C was still around. Great reaction to bad news.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bun-b-apos-wife-ugk-045719896.html

Hurricane Harvey has reportedly destroyed UGK’s musical archives

The news was revealed Wednesday after Bun B’s wife Queenie shared an Instagram post stating Pimp C’s son was stranded in his grandmother’s house along with his wife and a 79-year-old neighbor. The post has since been deleted; however, Pimp C’s widow, Chinara Butler, reposted the message with Queenie’s update in the caption. It said Queenie was able to contact Pimp C’s son, Lil Chad, who said he was near an overflowing reservoir. Queenie also revealed that "all archives of UGK that was left is now gone."

Though the loss of UGK material is, no doubt, disappointing, Chinara was able to keep things in perspective: "Please be thankful for what you have. Do not complain about anything," she wrote.

Chinara's manager Cherrell Rene told Complex that her client has not had the opportunity to follow up with Lil Chad's situation since she posted the Instagram message; however, they assume he is fine as they have not received any more queries for help.

"I would like to also state on behalf of my client that she did not confirm the loss of UGK or Pimp C archives and memorabilia as outlets are reporting," Rene said via email. "Chinara simply shared a message in hopes of getting Chad Jr some assistance."

Both Chinara and Queenie have both used social media to bring attention to the devastation caused by Hurricane Harvey. Queenie has started a GoFundMe page that will benefit hurricane victims. Her husband, Bun B, is also organizing a massive telethon with Scooter Braun, who helped organize Ariana Grande’s Manchester benefit show earlier this year. The telethon is expected to air on four national networks on Sept. 12, according to Billboard.

GustavBahler

9/2/2017  11:34 PM
These guys arent even pretending to want to do their jobs. God Bless the "Free" Market!

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/national-politics/article170980227.html#storylink=cpy

Floodwaters have inundated at least seven highly contaminated toxic waste sites near Houston, raising concerns that the pollution there might spread.

The Associated Press visited the sites this past week, some of them still only accessible by boat.

Long a center of the American petrochemical industry, the Houston metro area has more than a dozen such Superfund sites, designated by the Environmental Protection Agency as being among the most intensely contaminated places in the country.

On Saturday, hours after the AP published its first report, the EPA said it had reviewed aerial imagery confirming that 13 of the 41 Superfund sites in Texas were flooded by Harvey and were "experiencing possible damage" due to the storm.

The statement confirmed the AP's reporting that the EPA had not yet been able to physically visit the Houston-area sites, saying the sites had "not been accessible by response personnel."

AP journalists used a boat to document the condition of one flooded Houston-area Superfund site, but accessed others with a vehicle or on foot. The EPA did not immediately respond to questions about why its personnel had not done so.

Houston Mayor Sylvester Turner, speaking with reporters at a news conference on Saturday after the AP report, said he wants the EPA to address the situation.

EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt has said cleaning up Superfund sites are a priority, even as he has taken steps to roll back or delay rules aimed at preventing air and water pollution. President Donald Trump's proposed 2018 budget seeks to cut money for the Superfund program by 30 percent, though congressional Republicans are likely to approve less severe reductions.
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
9/3/2017  10:10 AM
meloshouldgo wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
arkrud wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

-->Its called posturing

It was non action from the Us and others that helped slaughter 6 mm Jews
I guess you're lucky I'm not President because yesterday would've been my red line. I don't believe in conventional either I would've packed commercial jets full of high level nuclear missiles and would've target the entire Dmz line whrre NK is highly fortified with conventional weapons aimed at SK every last military stronghold every last important infrastructural target and lastly Kim Jung in and his entire family. They would be woken up this am with not one bridge remaining their cross straight conventional arsenal and counterattack properties in ruins and their leader incenerated. There is no path of dialogue with this country -- there is no negotiation. I'm not willing to repeat history of inaction

RIP Crushalot😞
GustavBahler

9/3/2017  12:17 PM
WTF?

Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
9/3/2017  12:27 PM
GustavBahler wrote:WTF?

Wording is most certainly not his strongest suit. Not that he has many strong suits.

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
Knickoftime
Member: #3370

9/3/2017  12:39 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
arkrud wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

-->Its called posturing

I guess you're lucky I'm not President because yesterday would've been my red line. I don't believe in conventional either I would've packed commercial jets full of high level nuclear missiles and would've target the entire Dmz line whrre NK is highly fortified with conventional weapons aimed at SK every last military stronghold every last important infrastructural target and lastly Kim Jung in and his entire family. They would be woken up this am with not one bridge remaining their cross straight conventional arsenal and counterattack properties in ruins and their leader incenerated. There is no path of dialogue with this country -- there is no negotiation. I'm not willing to repeat history of inaction

So as President you would have commandeered several commercial airplanes (which you have no authority to do), ordered them loaded with nuclear warheads, expected this to be done in secret, and then ordered the crew of these planes to commit suicide because commercial jets have no ability to release nuclear payloads and you honestly don't know how stupid that all is?

You have no self-awareness how unintelligent that is?

smackeddog
9/3/2017  1:15 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
arkrud wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

-->Its called posturing

Then you're a homicidal maniac as bad as Hitler

BRIGGS
9/3/2017  1:48 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
arkrud wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

-->Its called posturing

So as President you would have commandeered several commercial airplanes (which you have no authority to do), ordered them loaded with nuclear warheads, expected this to be done in secret, and then ordered the crew of these planes to commit suicide because commercial jets have no ability to release nuclear payloads and you honestly don't know how stupid that all is?

No covilians-- just 15-20 various commercial jets from around the world and I would ram them into North Korea strongholds before they knew what hit them. Sitting back and doing nothing has had no effect. A conventional plan will have serious consequence-- so I would work in a powerfully unconventional way. I'd rather have peace but NK now exploded something that could wipe out Japan in one shot-- it's too late-- they won't agree to dialogue

RIP Crushalot😞
smackeddog
9/3/2017  3:09 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
arkrud wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

-->Its called posturing

No covilians-- just 15-20 various commercial jets from around the world and I would ram them into North Korea strongholds before they knew what hit them. Sitting back and doing nothing has had no effect. A conventional plan will have serious consequence-- so I would work in a powerfully unconventional way. I'd rather have peace but NK now exploded something that could wipe out Japan in one shot-- it's too late-- they won't agree to dialogue

Do you even have a basic understanding how nuclear weapons work? They're not precision weapons. You want to kill millions of people because you're paranoid and incapable of empathizing with and valuing people of different ethnicities to your own

meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

9/3/2017  4:38 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
arkrud wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

-->Its called posturing

You have the planning ability of 8 year old, it's a good thing the most damage you are allowed to do is on Dungeons and Dragons. Covilians be damned....

BRIGGS
9/4/2017  12:20 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
arkrud wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

-->Its called posturing

You have the planning ability of 8 year old, it's a good thing the most damage you are allowed to do is on Dungeons and Dragons. Covilians be damned....

nk
Is prepared for every conventional move we make-- don't underestimate them. If a commercial plane that said Arab emirates on it flew into Korean air space and Canada Air came from another angle et al they would be hesitant just enough for it to be too late to counter. Hitting Bk there has to be an aggressive strike at the DMz zone.
Right now the us is waiting but in the next week well see what happens-- this is no one else but Nk -- they are the provocateurs
RIP Crushalot😞
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

9/5/2017  11:33 AM
BRIGGS wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
arkrud wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

-->Its called posturing

nk
Is prepared for every conventional move we make-- don't underestimate them. If a commercial plane that said Arab emirates on it flew into Korean air space and Canada Air came from another angle et al they would be hesitant just enough for it to be too late to counter. Hitting Bk there has to be an aggressive strike at the DMz zone.
Right now the us is waiting but in the next week well see what happens-- this is no one else but Nk -- they are the provocateurs

Time to put the covfefe down and slowly back away from your keyboard

ot Texas

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy