[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

If you have to watch the way you cut your hair--this world is fckd
Author Thread
Knickoftime
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #3370

8/27/2017  1:35 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:http://www.dailywire.com/news/20156/black-lives-matter-leader-pens-list-10-demands-amanda-prestigiacomo

This is why a movement loses credibility and momentum at an important time, because it gets hijacked by complete dumbass leaders like this woman.

Since Briggs clearly doesn't comprehend how he is being manipulated, I'll try you.

Is the piece a little absurd? Sure (that would be a first for something written for the Internet, that's almost as crazy as Barack Obama was born in Kenya).

But the original piece is titled "requests", not "demands", which is the mischaracterized version Briggs is familiar with. It wasn't no way in official Black Loves Matter position

He won't recognize what has occurred and how he's being used, I suspect you do.

And that's not even the the real point. Even if this mischaracterization was accurate, Briggs is ironically doing the exact same thing he's accusing her of, assuming she speaks for black people rather than just herself.

Alex Jones, Ann Coulter, Donald J. Trump, Jason Kessler ... just off the top my head these are four race baiters with credibility among tens if not hundreds of millions of white people. A woman was murdered in Charlottesville. Yet somehow an incident in a restaurant parking lot and this one's woman's Facebook post is what draws the fearful, confirmation bias attention of people like Briggs.

'Absurdly', he has outright referred to black Americans in general as complainers, hateful, scary and violent IN THIS THREAD, and a couple pages later complains this woman refers to white people "as if they were a separate species" utterly unaware of his own irony.

But yeah, this woman is the problem, and how this moment is being used to manipulate, misinform and frighten people isn't.

Let's go with that.

AUTOADVERT
smackeddog
Member: #883
8/27/2017  2:37 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:http://www.dailywire.com/news/20156/black-lives-matter-leader-pens-list-10-demands-amanda-prestigiacomo

This is why a movement loses credibility and momentum at an important time, because it gets hijacked by complete dumbass leaders like this woman.

The whole article is absurd. She refers to " white people" as if they were from another planet.

Your hypocrisy holds no bounds

meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

8/27/2017  3:29 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

Since Briggs clearly doesn't comprehend how he is being manipulated, I'll try you.

Is the piece a little absurd? Sure (that would be a first for something written for the Internet, that's almost as crazy as Barack Obama was born in Kenya).

But the original piece is titled "requests", not "demands", which is the mischaracterized version Briggs is familiar with. It wasn't no way in official Black Loves Matter position

And that's not even the the real point. Even if this mischaracterization was accurate, Briggs is ironically doing the exact same thing he's accusing her of, assuming she speaks for black people rather than just herself.

Alex Jones, Ann Coulter, Donald J. Trump, Jason Kessler ... just off the top my head these are four race baiters with credibility among tens if not hundreds of millions of white people. A woman was murdered in Charlottesville. Yet somehow an incident in a restaurant parking lot and this one's woman's Facebook post is what draws the fearful, confirmation bias attention of people like Briggs.

'Absurdly', he has outright referred to black Americans in general as complainers, hateful, scary and violent IN THIS THREAD, and a couple pages later complains this woman refers to white people "as if they were a separate species" utterly unaware of his own irony.

But yeah, this woman is the problem, and how this moment is being used to manipulate, misinform and frighten people isn't.

Let's go with that.

I want BLM to gain momentum and stuff like this can only hurt. For exactly the reasons you are pointing out, it gives Trump supporters something to rally around or a way to deflect from the core issues. This stuff is noise and what they need isn't single minded focus. What this woman did was plain stupid because now we are discussing this garbage.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
Knickoftime

8/27/2017  3:43 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

Let's go with that.

I want BLM to gain momentum and stuff like this can only hurt. For exactly the reasons you are pointing out, it gives Trump supporters something to rally around or a way to deflect from the core issues. This stuff is noise and what they need isn't single minded focus. What this woman did was plain stupid because now we are discussing this garbage.

Expecting purity in the internet age among members of a wide scale movement is unrealistic.

Our own president can't escape saying things that receive widespread bipartisan condemnation.

If the outlets that appeal to people of Brigg's leanings and capacity can't find obscure things in the internet to manipulate, they'all just make it up whole cloth like alledging Obama wasn't really an America and his wife is a transvesite.

It's about perspective. This thread was started by the lack of it.

People like Briggs will read your post like people like Briggs will read "both sides."

BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
8/27/2017  3:59 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

Let's go with that.

Expecting purity in the internet age among members of a wide scale movement is unrealistic.

Our own president can't escape saying things that receive widespread bipartisan condemnation.

If the outlets that appeal to people of Brigg's leanings and capacity can't find obscure things in the internet to manipulate, they'all just make it up whole cloth like alledging Obama wasn't really an America and his wife is a transvesite.

People like Briggs will read your post like people like Briggs will read "both sides."

Knickstime-- I believe racism is actual "hate" towards another group or creed-- actual hate. Do uou believe that a large majority of police officers actual"hate" those from the inner city? Or is it possible and I've said this for years on this forum-- that police officers are scared of inner city violence the reality that AA are 10 x more likely to create violent crime? These cops have wife's kids families-- at the end of the day they want to come home. You don't think it's possible that their "fear" creates heightened response?

RIP Crushalot😞
NardDogNation
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #5555

8/27/2017  4:16 PM    LAST EDITED: 8/27/2017  4:23 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

Let's go with that.

Knickstime-- I believe racism is actual "hate" towards another group or creed-- actual hate. Do uou believe that a large majority of police officers actual"hate" those from the inner city? Or is it possible and I've said this for years on this forum-- that police officers are scared of inner city violence the reality that AA are 10 x more likely to create violent crime? These cops have wife's kids families-- at the end of the day they want to come home. You don't think it's possible that their "fear" creates heightened response?

If being a police officer is so scary, why do it? Could it be that it really isn't all that dangerous?

Violent crime is at an all-time low in the republic and according to Labor Statistics in 2015 (from the BLS), being a carpenter is about as dangerous (in terms of work place injuries AND fatalities) as being a police officer. In fact, law enforcement does not even rank in the top 10 as far as most dangerous jobs are concerned. So if policemen are "fearful", that fear is not informed by reality.

But feel free to ignore this and continue on with your ignorance.

BRIGGS
8/27/2017  4:20 PM
NardDogNation wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

Let's go with that.

If being a police officer is so scary, why do it? Could it be that it really isn't all that dangerous?

Violent crime is at an all-time low in the republic and according to Labor Statistics in 2015 (from the BLS), being a carpenter is far more dangerous (in terms of work place injuries AND fatalities) than being a police officer. In fact, law enforcement does not even rank in the top 10 as far as most dangerous jobs are concerned. So if policemen are "fearful", that fear is not informed by reality.

Yes nard-- police are more heightened and fearful in inner cities. It's not ignorance it's reality

RIP Crushalot😞
NardDogNation

8/27/2017  4:24 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

Let's go with that.

Violent crime is at an all-time low in the republic and according to Labor Statistics in 2015 (from the BLS), being a carpenter is far more dangerous (in terms of work place injuries AND fatalities) than being a police officer. In fact, law enforcement does not even rank in the top 10 as far as most dangerous jobs are concerned. So if policemen are "fearful", that fear is not informed by reality.

Yes nard-- police are more heightened and fearful in inner cities. It's not ignorance it's reality

I provide evidence. You provide opinion. So clearly, your opinion trumps my national data. I suspect you'd know know what police go through very well working in Wall Street, right?

nixluva
Member: #758
USA
8/27/2017  6:02 PM
Just to clarify, AA's are not 10x more Likely to commit violent crimes! Crime is Crime and race is an artificial way of looking at crime. IMO poor, low employment communities are more likely to have Drugs and Alcohol problems which can lead to more violent crime. Now obviously Minorities have a higher % of people living in poverty with social problems, gangs, drugs and that is going to be a major contributor to the violence.

As I've said before the SYSTEM created Ghettos with low resources and less opportunities for employment and bad education. THIS WAS NOT AN ACCIDENT. It was policy and then it became normal behavior after laws were changed for Redlining to squeeze AA's and Hispanics into Ghettos. A VERY small amount of people are usually responsible for much of the violent crime.

Police policy has led to horrible interactions between Minorities and Police. Then Criminal Justice has had negative Racial outcomes which further exacerbated the problems!!!

meloshouldgo

8/27/2017  8:04 PM
While you weren't looking, this happened in Alabama [/surprise]

https://www.yahoo.com/news/confederate-monument-unknown-soldiers-unveiled-alabama-222028915.html

TheGame
Member: #1154
USA
8/27/2017  11:34 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:While you weren't looking, this happened in Alabama [/surprise]

https://www.yahoo.com/news/confederate-monument-unknown-soldiers-unveiled-alabama-222028915.html

As a black man, I have no real problem with this per se. Obviously, there is a racial undertone to all of these confederate monuments but if you have land and you want to put up a confederate monument, then I cannot stop that. This is America and we have free speech. What I have a problem with and what I think most people have a problem with is when I have to enter the Robert E Lee courthouse or some other public building named after these traitors that fought to keep my people enslaved. How can I be free in American when I am forced to go to the courthouse or other public building named after former slave masters? That is where I have the problem and all these white people talking about our history, where are the monuments celebrating Frederick Douglas and Harriet tubman. Why can't I walk into the Harriet Tubman courthouse, that is history. Trump is not talking about history, he is talking about HIStory, this history that white people want to glorify while he makes America white man focused again.

Trust the Process
meloshouldgo

8/28/2017  12:08 PM
TheGame wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:While you weren't looking, this happened in Alabama [/surprise]

As a black man, I have no real problem with this per se. Obviously, there is a racial undertone to all of these confederate monuments but if you have land and you want to put up a confederate monument, then I cannot stop that. This is America and we have free speech. What I have a problem with and what I think most people have a problem with is when I have to enter the Robert E Lee courthouse or some other public building named after these traitors that fought to keep my people enslaved. How can I be free in American when I am forced to go to the courthouse or other public building named after former slave masters? That is where I have the problem and all these white people talking about our history, where are the monuments celebrating Frederick Douglas and Harriet tubman. Why can't I walk into the Harriet Tubman courthouse, that is history. Trump is not talking about history, he is talking about HIStory, this history that white people want to glorify while he makes America white man focused again.

Thanks for sharing. While I acknowledge their right to do so, I find this inappropriate and in very poor taste. If the Neo Nazis wanted to create a monument "celebrating' Hitler, how would people feel? It's just a question and I am not trying to compare slavery to the Holocaust.

anrst
Member: #1054
USA
8/28/2017  1:17 PM
so this whole thing was BS

https://www.buzzfeed.com/nidhiprakash/this-man-says-he-was-mistaken-for-a-neo-nazi-and-stabbed?utm_term=.kjzy8nMDj#.gfj9rq4Gz

Knickoftime

8/28/2017  1:47 PM    LAST EDITED: 8/28/2017  1:51 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

Let's go with that.

Since you asked me what I think, here's what I think:

- I think you just completely changed the subject. Your response has absolutely nothing to do with what you just responded to.

- I think you avoid questions you can't answer, like the questions I asked you last page (not even mentioning two pages ago you declared you would respond to me anymore, which you do otften)

- I think you think your belief that all black people in general are inherently violent justifies every fearful and ignorant thing that you think, which you can call whenever you like. The term is irrelevant.

- I think you justify every and all killings of unarmed black people by police officers as understandable because of the fear that you believe police officers work in, and you expect black people to understand this based on facts you misunderstand. I think because of this you think Black Lives Matter is illegitimate.

- I think you cherrypick anecdotal incidents to support your misinformed worldview (which is exactly what misinformed people do, and websites like The Daily Wire capitalize on.) You seem to find significance in what the police now believe was a homeless person attacking a white guy in a restaurant parking lot, and a relatively ridiculous (and then misrepresented) Facebook post by a black person, seem to ignore the acts and words of people like Dylan Roof, James Fields and Jason Kessler.

- Most of all, I know you're misinformed.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/12/30/507536360/number-of-police-officers-killed-by-firearms-rose-in-2016-study-finds

That's still lower than the average of the previous ten years, when total fatalities averaged just under 144 deaths per year. And it's far lower than in decades past. According to NLEOMF data, in the 1970s, an average of 231 officers died each year. In the '80s, the number who died each year never dipped below 175.

2016 was a terrible year, and included some high-profile incidents that were terrifying, horrific and inexcusable, and no increase in police fatalities no matter how small is insignificant.

That said:

- In 2017 gunfire deaths of police officers is down 19% from 2016 as of August 28, putting the year on pace to be down to historic lows again. Again, one gunfire death is tragic, but your view that police officers are at greater risk is historically inaccurate, period.

https://www.odmp.org/search/year?year=2015

- Murder and violent crime rates have risen over the last three years, and that is alarming and should not go unnoticed or on addressed.

But...

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/murder-is-up-again-in-2017-but-not-as-much-as-last-year/

The national picture: We’re still near historic lows

Big cities tend to exaggerate national murder trends, both up and down — so a large rise in big-city murder usually corresponds with a slightly smaller national increase. If murder rose roughly 8 percent nationally in 2016 (as my January estimate suggests) and is set to rise a few percentage points in 2017, then the nation’s murder rate in 2017 will be roughly the same as it was in 2008. That’s still more than 40 percent lower than the country’s murder rate in the early 1990s (but roughly 27 percent higher than it was in 2014).

Ultimately, this year’s trend is similar to last year’s in that more big cities are seeing a rise in the number of murders than are seeing a decline. There are still six months left in 2017, and while anything could happen, the most likely outcome is that — although this year’s rise will likely be smaller than last year’s — the country will see murders increase for a third straight year.

If you care to delve deeper into the stats, you'll find that increase in big cities is almost directly attributable to certain neighborhoods in each of those cities, due to gang and drug related violence. Violent crime is increasing in specific pockets of this country and declining everywhere else.

For the vast population of this country, including those in the suburbs, where in fact a majority of black Americans live, you've never been safer in your lifetime and likely your parents lifetime - from crime, violent crime and murder.

- In terms of domestic terrorism, which you seem to find insignificant, there's this:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/aug/16/look-data-domestic-terrorism-and-whos-behind-it/

Briggs, you seem to demonstrate you don't have a firm grasp on the reality of what you actually live. You're view of the US has seemingly been distorted by the "news" you choose to confirm your biases, which is to a degree understandable. But at the same time you clearly do not recognize your hypocrisy, which is on full display in this thread numerous times.

If you honestly expect to have a 'open productive dialogue' with black people while you tell them you think they're all are hateful, scary, violent complainers, then you're also a dumb****.

meloshouldgo

8/28/2017  2:22 PM
Briggs - get out of your lily white Connecticut neighborhood and travel the country. Your world view doesn't even cross the Hudson. Having friends of different ethnicities doesn't automatically absolve you of racial bias, neither does voting for Democrats in the past - the combination of paranoia, sophistry, hypocrisies and callousness your comments have shown over time are just inexcusable. And it's been pointed out to you by one poster after another. You can do better Briggs, you need to.
BRIGGS
8/28/2017  2:28 PM    LAST EDITED: 8/28/2017  2:41 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

Let's go with that.

- I think you just completely changed the subject. Your response has absolutely nothing to do with what you just responded to.

- I think you avoid questions you can't answer, like the questions I asked you last page (not even mentioning two pages ago you declared you would respond to me anymore, which you do otften)

- I think you think your belief that all black people in general are inherently violent justifies every fearful and ignorant thing that you think, which you can call whenever you like. The term is irrelevant.

- I think you justify every and all killings of unarmed black people by police officers as understandable because of the fear that you believe police officers work in, and you expect black people to understand this based on facts you misunderstand. I think because of this you think Black Lives Matter is illegitimate.

- I think you cherrypick anecdotal incidents to support your misinformed worldview (which is exactly what misinformed people do, and websites like The Daily Wire capitalize on.) You seem to find significance in what the police now believe was a homeless person attacking a white guy in a restaurant parking lot, and a relatively ridiculous (and then misrepresented) Facebook post by a black person, seem to ignore the acts and words of people like Dylan Roof, James Fields and Jason Kessler.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/12/30/507536360/number-of-police-officers-killed-by-firearms-rose-in-2016-study-finds

That's still lower than the average of the previous ten years, when total fatalities averaged just under 144 deaths per year. And it's far lower than in decades past. According to NLEOMF data, in the 1970s, an average of 231 officers died each year. In the '80s, the number who died each year never dipped below 175.

2016 was a terrible year, and included some high-profile incidents that were terrifying, horrific and inexcusable, and no increase in police fatalities no matter how small is insignificant.

That said:

- In 2017 gunfire deaths of police officers is down 19% from 2016 as of August 28, putting the year on pace to be down to historic lows again. Again, one gunfire death is tragic, but your view that police officers are at greater risk is historically inaccurate, period.

- Murder and violent crime rates have risen over the last three years, and that is alarming and should not go unnoticed or on addressed.

But...

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/murder-is-up-again-in-2017-but-not-as-much-as-last-year/

Big cities tend to exaggerate national murder trends, both up and down — so a large rise in big-city murder usually corresponds with a slightly smaller national increase. If murder rose roughly 8 percent nationally in 2016 (as my January estimate suggests) and is set to rise a few percentage points in 2017, then the nation’s murder rate in 2017 will be roughly the same as it was in 2008. That’s still more than 40 percent lower than the country’s murder rate in the early 1990s (but roughly 27 percent higher than it was in 2014).

Ultimately, this year’s trend is similar to last year’s in that more big cities are seeing a rise in the number of murders than are seeing a decline. There are still six months left in 2017, and while anything could happen, the most likely outcome is that — although this year’s rise will likely be smaller than last year’s — the country will see murders increase for a third straight year.

If you care to delve deeper into the stats, you'll find that increase in big cities is almost directly attributable to certain neighborhoods in each of those cities, due to gang and drug related violence. Violent crime is increasing in specific pockets of this country and declining everywhere else.

For the vast population of this country, including those in the suburbs, where in fact a majority of black Americans live, you've never been safer in your lifetime and likely your parents lifetime - from crime, violent crime and murder.

- In terms of domestic terrorism, which you seem to find insignificant, there's this:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/aug/16/look-data-domestic-terrorism-and-whos-behind-it/

Briggs, you seem to demonstrate you don't have a firm grasp on the reality of what you actually live. You're view of the US has seemingly been distorted by the "news" you choose to confirm your biases, which is to a degree understandable. But at the same time you clearly do not recognize your hypocrisy, which is on full display in this thread numerous times.

If you honestly expect to have a 'open productive dialogue' with black people while you tell them you think they're all are hateful, scary, violent complainers, then you're also a dumb****.

Knicks--you continually taken my words out of context. There was a NYC cop who used to post here who said the same darn thing that I did. No one is hating here--Im trying to answer why police and AA have trouble. The reason why I post it is to have civil conversation about it. Im not getting personal with anyone. Im not sitting it some kind of mask causing public trouble. I personally like most people. I have friends who are New Haven police officers and this is the thought process they have. And Ill throw this one out at you. If a black man has his car brake down in Lyme CT--what are the chances that they are treated friendly and safely during the incident versus a white man who breaks down in a housing project in New Haven? What is racist versus reality?

Caucasians Asians and Europeans are NOT safe in inner city neighborhoods for the most part. You can disagree you can call it racist--but Im talking the truth. Now imagine youre a police officer who has to do it every day. They are heightened nervous and their training to the alpha side makes it combustible.

Personally I think Obama really missed opportunity to help the issue. He couldve put billions into redoing inner cities in terms of infrastructure security education gang removal--and he did nothing?????

RIP Crushalot😞
Knickoftime

8/28/2017  3:51 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

Let's go with that.

That said:

But...

No one is hating here--

I haven't used the word or accused you hating anyone. I've been clear - you're afraid and misinformed.

The reason why I post it is to have civil conversation about it. Im not getting personal with anyone.

You don't have conversations. You don't answer questions asked of you, you don't respond to anything on-topic, you just drive-by your latest justification for your ignorance.

Caucasians Asians and Europeans are NOT safe in inner city neighborhoods for the most part. You can disagree you can call it racist--but Im talking the truth.

Nobody in violent urban neighborhoods, this is the fact you don't seem to grasp. You're turning a gang and drug trade problem, which no one denies is a problem, into a race-on-race issue and it isn't.

Now imagine youre a police officer who has to do it every day. They are heightened nervous and their training to the alpha side makes it combustible.

Again you ignore a fact, historically speaking, police officers are killed much less often than they used to be.

And Ill throw this one out at you. If a black man has his car brake down in Lyme CT--what are the chances that they are treated friendly and safely during the incident versus a white man who breaks down in a housing project in New Haven? What is racist versus reality?

“Poverty is the parent of crime.”

Any idea who wrote that?

Yes, anyone is less safe in a densely populated area where there is poverty. It's about time you understand nobody is disputing that.

BRIGGS
8/28/2017  4:05 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

Let's go with that.

That said:

But...

No one is hating here--

I haven't used the word or accused you hating anyone. I've been clear - you're afraid and misinformed.

The reason why I post it is to have civil conversation about it. Im not getting personal with anyone.

You don't have conversations. You don't answer questions asked of you, you don't respond to anything on-topic, you just drive-by your latest justification for your ignorance.

Caucasians Asians and Europeans are NOT safe in inner city neighborhoods for the most part. You can disagree you can call it racist--but Im talking the truth.

Nobody in violent urban neighborhoods, this is the fact you don't seem to grasp. You're turning a gang and drug trade problem, which no one denies is a problem, into a race-on-race issue and it isn't.

Now imagine youre a police officer who has to do it every day. They are heightened nervous and their training to the alpha side makes it combustible.

Again you ignore a fact, historically speaking, police officers are killed much less often than they used to be.

And Ill throw this one out at you. If a black man has his car brake down in Lyme CT--what are the chances that they are treated friendly and safely during the incident versus a white man who breaks down in a housing project in New Haven? What is racist versus reality?

“Poverty is the parent of crime.”

Any idea who wrote that?

Yes, anyone is less safe in a densely populated area where there is poverty. It's about time you understand nobody is disputing that.

Im for higher wages I am for smaller government I am for the government spending to help inner cities and anywhere else that poverty stands. But there has to be a two way street--I think more effort on the part of inner city populations is needed. Mothers and Fathers need to parent better
. Id bet a lot of money that you have almost no personal insight into hospitals and inner city police. My wife has worked at Yale New Haven for 25 years I have good friends who are police in New Haven. People need to rise up and take responsibility rather than complain about problems. Two way street. The government can help but dont rely on it. Dont join a gang dont do drugs study work hard at whatever you do. Help your neighbor be positive. Etc....

RIP Crushalot😞
anrst
Member: #1054
USA
8/28/2017  5:21 PM
don't do drugs. don't join gangs. just say no.
NardDogNation

8/28/2017  6:18 PM    LAST EDITED: 8/28/2017  6:25 PM
anrst wrote:so this whole thing was BS

https://www.buzzfeed.com/nidhiprakash/this-man-says-he-was-mistaken-for-a-neo-nazi-and-stabbed?utm_term=.kjzy8nMDj#.gfj9rq4Gz

I wonder what was the description of the "suspect" he provided the police when he filed his report, lol. Evidently, Black people are so scary (like BRIGGS suggests) that they don't even need to exist to perpetuate crime.

If you have to watch the way you cut your hair--this world is fckd

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy