[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

If you have to watch the way you cut your hair--this world is fckd
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
8/23/2017  2:09 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:You want straight talk and discourse or just complain ? You want problem to start getting solved--then you have to hear from both sides.

I've done nothing but engage you in discourse. Disagreeing with you and finding fault in your positions is not complaining.

You think you are dead right that Im a racist and so is every white guy right? AA for the most part have great hatred towards whites? and on the other hand white people along with Asian and European are fearful of AA. So we need to do something about that--we need change. Again you just have a self righteous view. You are seeing one side. If AA feels slighted form racism today--can you explain how that is today? How exactly did racism effect your life? A white guy do something to you? A Chinese guy do something bad to you? Dont tell me about 19060 tell me about 2017. I see AA President and every other position. A great deal of fairness exist. People from 1960 must laugh at people today talking about racism--they experienced it--you dont.

If you'd like this straight talk discourse to continue ... If YOU want to hear other sides ... It is necessary you answer a question. Straight-forwardly, no hedging, please.

How did you conclude what my race is?

Spoiler warning: I'm a card-carrying white guy.

You're name is Steve Mills--Ive seen you may times. I dont need to conclude anything--I know you're AA.

RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
Knickoftime
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #3370

8/23/2017  2:17 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:You want straight talk and discourse or just complain ? You want problem to start getting solved--then you have to hear from both sides.

I've done nothing but engage you in discourse. Disagreeing with you and finding fault in your positions is not complaining.

You think you are dead right that Im a racist and so is every white guy right? AA for the most part have great hatred towards whites? and on the other hand white people along with Asian and European are fearful of AA. So we need to do something about that--we need change. Again you just have a self righteous view. You are seeing one side. If AA feels slighted form racism today--can you explain how that is today? How exactly did racism effect your life? A white guy do something to you? A Chinese guy do something bad to you? Dont tell me about 19060 tell me about 2017. I see AA President and every other position. A great deal of fairness exist. People from 1960 must laugh at people today talking about racism--they experienced it--you dont.

If you'd like this straight talk discourse to continue ... If YOU want to hear other sides ... It is necessary you answer a question. Straight-forwardly, no hedging, please.

You're name is Steve Mills--Ive seen you may times. I dont need to conclude anything--I know you're AA.

My name is not Steve Mills, I've never posted here under the name Steve Mills, I do not know who "Steve Mills" is and I am in fact, white.

Answer the question.

nixluva
Member: #758
USA
8/23/2017  2:22 PM
BRIGGS wrote:It's just reality. I treat all people the same -- I have friends of all creeds colors-- it has no bearing on me. In fact my AA or Asian friends -- guys who grew up in Brooklyn and Ct are all the same way. There is no need to talk about race issues because we have none between each other. Were long term friends. I think in this world you give effort uou can have happiness and success-- no one us held back.

You're world is not representative of the Majority for African Americans so you really have no frame of reference IMO. The Majority of AA's still live in the former Slave States which is also where the majority of Confederate Monuments are and groups like the KKK etc. There is a long standing order of things down here that you simply can't understand if you refuse to listen to those who know from experience.

You really seem to have a lack of understanding that life in other areas may not reflect the experience others live in other areas. It's as if you are intentionally being obtuse about this. You seem to think somehow this is all just being overblown. I would love to have you come down here and talk your nonsense. Let me take you to the areas where the Sons of the Confederacy have their compounds and control of entire towns. They've always been in control and still hold onto that power. You would not be so smug about these things.

You either will remain in ignorance or you can change that and actually LEARN the truth and be enlightened. There are plenty of members on this forum who could help you if you legitimately wanted to learn and expand your knowledge. Why is it that you think the South is so solidly Red and under Republican Control? The percentage of AA per state is highest in the South. It always has been and that is why they used Violence to keep AA's from voting. Now they just pass voter Suppression laws and limit the number of voting locations, but it's the same reasons. CONTROL.

BRIGGS
8/23/2017  2:23 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:

My name is not Steve Mills, I've never posted here under the name Steve Mills, I do not know who "Steve Mills" is and I am in fact, white.

Answer the question.

. Every last person on this board knows who Steve Mills is and you claim you don't? . Steve its ok--atleast youre getting paid handsomely to post on a Knicks message board. But we wonder why they lose!
RIP Crushalot😞
Knickoftime

8/23/2017  2:26 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:

Answer the question.

. Every last person on this board knows who Steve Mills is and you claim you don't? . Steve its ok--atleast youre getting paid handsomely to post on a Knicks message board. But we wonder why they lose!

Wait, so you genuinely think I'm the Executive President of the Knicks?

No, it didn't even occur to me you're referring to that Steve Mills.

BRIGGS
8/23/2017  2:29 PM
nixluva wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:It's just reality. I treat all people the same -- I have friends of all creeds colors-- it has no bearing on me. In fact my AA or Asian friends -- guys who grew up in Brooklyn and Ct are all the same way. There is no need to talk about race issues because we have none between each other. Were long term friends. I think in this world you give effort uou can have happiness and success-- no one us held back.

You're world is not representative of the Majority for African Americans so you really have no frame of reference IMO. The Majority of AA's still live in the former Slave States which is also where the majority of Confederate Monuments are and groups like the KKK etc. There is a long standing order of things down here that you simply can't understand if you refuse to listen to those who know from experience.

You really seem to have a lack of understanding that life in other areas may not reflect the experience others live in other areas. It's as if you are intentionally being obtuse about this. You seem to think somehow this is all just being overblown. I would love to have you come down here and talk your nonsense. Let me take you to the areas where the Sons of the Confederacy have their compounds and control of entire towns. They've always been in control and still hold onto that power. You would not be so smug about these things.

You either will remain in ignorance or you can change that and actually LEARN the truth and be enlightened. There are plenty of members on this forum who could help you if you legitimately wanted to learn and expand your knowledge. Why is it that you think the South is so solidly Red and under Republican Control? The percentage of AA per state is highest in the South. It always has been and that is why they used Violence to keep AA's from voting. Now they just pass voter Suppression laws and limit the number of voting locations, but it's the same reasons. CONTROL.

nixluva--its a pretty simple issue. AA for the most part have a hatred towards white people and Caucasians Asians and Europeans are fearful of AA. Now dont tell me about rascism--tell me about how to fix this issue. Like building a wall and start "trying" to keep drugs out of country? Put $$$ into inner city infrastructure including schools homes and roads. Harshly penalize those with guns. FORCE kids to GO to school--even at extended hours like Japan. Culture needs a change nixluva--thats the answer.

RIP Crushalot😞
BRIGGS
8/23/2017  2:30 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:

Answer the question.

Well atleast you put a modicum of thought into this answer. I dont need to think Steve I know. Its Ok Ill keep a secret--you can BS all you want!

RIP Crushalot😞
smackeddog
Member: #883
8/23/2017  2:36 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
nixluva wrote:

nixluva--its a pretty simple issue. AA for the most part have a hatred towards white people and Caucasians Asians and Europeans are fearful of AA. Now dont tell me about rascism--tell me about how to fix this issue. Like building a wall and start "trying" to keep drugs out of country? Put $$$ into inner city infrastructure including schools homes and roads. Harshly penalize those with guns. FORCE kids to GO to school--even at extended hours like Japan. Culture needs a change nixluva--thats the answer.

How you can say all this **** and seem to think you're not racist is absolutely amazing - what do you actually think racism is? But then again you also seem to think all men have sexually assaulted women, so that says it all really.

arkrud
Member: #995
USA
8/23/2017  2:40 PM    LAST EDITED: 8/23/2017  2:43 PM
nixluva wrote:

Nix - you seems to be very knowledgeable and deeply involved in AA issues in the South and elsewhere in US.
Leaving in NY/NJ in its multinational fresh-emigrant communities I cannot see the issues you highlight.
The population is so diverse and even African people are mostly not AA but rather later African and Latin American/Caribbean emigrants.
I think Briggs is in the same boat, that's why he cannot relate to many issues you are talking about.
I think your concerns are very valid and live conditions and problems of AA people you describe are real.
One thing I want to understand - why in your opinion the AA people in US and specifically in the South are not coming together with well defined political party and their own political representatives to bring their grievances to the forefront of US political life?
Why with so many prominent AA people in mainstream politics, media, entertainment business, and in all areas of culture they do not come with clear message about the issues and problem like you do? Why instead they are waiting for Democrats or some random White figures to get enlightened about this issues and go to war for AA people?

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
smackeddog
Member: #883
8/23/2017  2:40 PM    LAST EDITED: 8/23/2017  2:40 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:

Answer the question.

Hey Steve, I'm Keith Van Horn- did you know BRIGGS is actually Donald Trump?

Knickoftime

8/23/2017  2:44 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:

Answer the question.

Well atleast you put a modicum of thought into this answer. I dont need to think Steve I know. Its Ok Ill keep a secret--you can BS all you want!

I'll give you this, that's the most bat-**** crazy way I've ever seen anyone avoid a question they didn't want answer.

nixluva
USA
8/23/2017  3:25 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
nixluva wrote:

You again are talking from PURE IGNORANCE! Do you realize that AA's are actually on average much more used to living and working with White Americans than the other way around? AA's are only 10% of the Population and there are many states with VERY few AA's. This notion that AA's HATE White people is something you have either made up or learned from Fox News.

AA's had every reason to be vengeful towards Whites after the Civil War. They could've gone on a rampage to seek revenge and gone on a killing spree back when then had the opportunity but they didn't. In fact they for the most part were apprehensive about Whites being agreeable to living with Free Blacks, but they were more concerned with being able to live free and in peace. To educate their children. You know normal American stuff.

The fact is that AA's were making steady progress after the Civil War and they even started to Lease Land from the U.S. Government as promised by General Sherman and the Freedman's Bureau. Things were looking up until the U.S. President Andrew Johnson Reneged on that promise. Things got even worse in 1877.

The Compromise of 1877 was a purported informal, unwritten deal that settled the intensely disputed 1876 U.S. presidential election. It resulted in the United States federal government pulling the last troops out of the South, and formally ended the Reconstruction Era.

Through the Compromise, Republican Rutherford B. Hayes was awarded the White House over Democrat Samuel J. Tilden on the understanding that Hayes would remove the federal troops whose support was essential for the survival of Republican state governments in South Carolina, Florida and Louisiana. The compromise involved Democrats who controlled the House of Representatives allowing the decision of the Electoral Commission to take effect.

The outgoing president, Republican Ulysses S. Grant, removed the soldiers from Florida. As president, Hayes removed the remaining troops from South Carolina and Louisiana. As soon as the troops left, many white Republicans also left, and the "Redeemer" Democrats took control. They already dominated most other state governments in the South. What was exactly agreed is somewhat contested as the documentation is scanty.[1]

Black Republicans felt betrayed as they lost power and were subject to discrimination and harassment to suppress their voting. At the turn of the 20th century, most black people were effectively disenfranchised by state legislatures in every southern state, despite being a majority in some.[2]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compromise_of_1877

At this point Jim Crow Segregation Era began and we know how that went. This is just a small sampling of why AA's have a lack of trust towards White People. It's not much different than how Native Americans feel about the broken promises made by White People. How would you think AA's should feel about White Society in general given their lived experience for 400 years???

nixluva
USA
8/23/2017  3:49 PM
arkrud wrote:
nixluva wrote:

Nix - you seems to be very knowledgeable and deeply involved in AA issues in the South and elsewhere in US.
Leaving in NY/NJ in its multinational fresh-emigrant communities I cannot see the issues you highlight.
The population is so diverse and even African people are mostly not AA but rather later African and Latin American/Caribbean emigrants.
I think Briggs is in the same boat, that's why he cannot relate to many issues you are talking about.
I think your concerns are very valid and live conditions and problems of AA people you describe are real.
One thing I want to understand - why in your opinion the AA people in US and specifically in the South are not coming together with well defined political party and their own political representatives to bring their grievances to the forefront of US political life?
Why with so many prominent AA people in mainstream politics, media, entertainment business, and in all areas of culture they do not come with clear message about the issues and problem like you do? Why instead they are waiting for Democrats or some random White figures to get enlightened about this issues and go to war for AA people?

Part of the problem is that the TRUTH about this country's history is not taught. That's why I always go back and bring it up to the modern era so that there is a sense of perspective of how we got here and why things are so bad for AA's and other minorities.

There's this myth that you can only relate if you're an AA as opposed to a new immigrant. As for your question about all the Prominent AA's not being able to come with a clear message or some other solution, well you have to remember that there are long established Power Structures in place and overall AA's don't have enough power to get things done on their own. Perhaps they might've been able to if not for the many times over the years where they were purposefully attacked in order to prevent any progress.

You have to remember that they used the FBI and CIA to break up Black Power Movements. They've also destroyed many Black communities that were progressing on their own. This is not an accident that AA's are behind in every facet of Society!!! This was done on purpose! Why do you think they still try to block or limit AA's from voting? In the former Slave States the % of AA is higher and high enough to actually impact Elections. This is why the KKK used Terror to keep AA's from voting.

Rank State African-American Alone
Population (2010)[1] % African-American
1 District of Columbia 305,074 50.08%
2 Mississippi 1,074,200 37.30%
3 Louisiana 1,506,534 32.4%
4 Georgia 3,150,435 31.4%
5 Maryland 1,798,593 30.1%
6 South Carolina 1,290,684 28.48%
7 Alabama 1,251,311 26.38%
8 North Carolina 2,048,628 21.60%

This is why they Shot, Lynched and Terrorized AA's to stop them from voting in the South:

arkrud
Member: #995
USA
8/23/2017  4:48 PM    LAST EDITED: 8/23/2017  4:49 PM
nixluva wrote:
arkrud wrote:
nixluva wrote:

Part of the problem is that the TRUTH about this country's history is not taught. That's why I always go back and bring it up to the modern era so that there is a sense of perspective of how we got here and why things are so bad for AA's and other minorities.

There's this myth that you can only relate if you're an AA as opposed to a new immigrant. As for your question about all the Prominent AA's not being able to come with a clear message or some other solution, well you have to remember that there are long established Power Structures in place and overall AA's don't have enough power to get things done on their own. Perhaps they might've been able to if not for the many times over the years where they were purposefully attacked in order to prevent any progress.

You have to remember that they used the FBI and CIA to break up Black Power Movements. They've also destroyed many Black communities that were progressing on their own. This is not an accident that AA's are behind in every facet of Society!!! This was done on purpose! Why do you think they still try to block or limit AA's from voting? In the former Slave States the % of AA is higher and high enough to actually impact Elections. This is why the KKK used Terror to keep AA's from voting.

This is why they Shot, Lynched and Terrorized AA's to stop them from voting in the South:

So what you actually mean that due to all this years of oppression from the powerful elites and government low enforcement structures AA leaders are discouraged and scared to stand up and create their own political party outside of mainstream super-parties (Dems and Reps). You also imply that due to media and political misrepresentation of AA community new emigrants from Africa and Caribbean cannot relate and stand up shoulder-to-shoulder to protect their humanity and basic rights. I can see this....
But why do you think it is so difficult to come up with some positive non-destructive and antagonist moment similar to the era when segregation failed under joint effort of many progressive people? What is missing from the puzzle?

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
NardDogNation
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #5555

8/23/2017  4:55 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Gudris wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Gudris wrote:Nixluva can you explain me equality issues in todays America ?

You are genuinely clueless

Maybe, but i think in most cases AA use this to excuse themselves, lets say if my kid cant get in to University he is just stupid, if AA kid cant get in to University it is Racism :)

In your mind that's how it is, unfortunately the rest of us have to live in reality

Most Americans go about their business every day and don't give 1 iota of a fck about race issues. White people dont sit around the dinner table thinking about how to keep anyone else down. People care about their job family friends home.

Just for the record you just equated "white people" with "people".

For many "people" in this country, race is never out of the equation when they focus on job, family, friends, and home, including by the way, white people.

All this **** on news about a few thousand racists in a country of 350 mm in non issue they want to pump into issue.

Did you forget the thread - that you created - we're in?

"Seriously--if people are going to attack you based on your haircut--the world is done."

Nazis and KKK rally where a murder and attempted murder of dozens of others occurred is a "non-issue" for you.

One white guy gets attacked by one idiot is.

As always Briggs, the more you post, the more you reveal yourself.

In this US it is 100% proven that anyone from any race can become successful. Anything else is pure BS and no one is going to listen to complaining. No one is going to take blame for something that happened 50-200 years ago. I think people in general are fair and reasonable

It would be a waste of time to try to explain to you that 400 years of history (not 200) didn't magically go away with the Civil Rights act, but I will point out to you that YOU do give many iotas of a fck about race issues, and in the fact you greatly resent them.

What you're demonstrating isn't just the nasty, underbelly of racism, but narcissism as well. Recognizing institutional racism exists isn't taking responsibility or blame for it, it's simply acknowledging it exists.

Actually caring about wanting to do something about it is an advanced concept beyond on this conversation you're not ready for.

My post was about the over bearing and absurd anger that we've seen and the violence that has gone along with it. Unnecessary between parties and people.

...you have never brought up the "over bearing (sic) and absurd anger" that results in violence against Black and Brown people. And when others do, you seem to continually return to talking points indicting Black and Brown culture. Funny coincidence don't you think?

Knickoftime

8/23/2017  5:11 PM
NardDogNation wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Gudris wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

Maybe, but i think in most cases AA use this to excuse themselves, lets say if my kid cant get in to University he is just stupid, if AA kid cant get in to University it is Racism :)

In your mind that's how it is, unfortunately the rest of us have to live in reality

Most Americans go about their business every day and don't give 1 iota of a fck about race issues. White people dont sit around the dinner table thinking about how to keep anyone else down. People care about their job family friends home.

For many "people" in this country, race is never out of the equation when they focus on job, family, friends, and home, including by the way, white people.

All this **** on news about a few thousand racists in a country of 350 mm in non issue they want to pump into issue.

"Seriously--if people are going to attack you based on your haircut--the world is done."

Nazis and KKK rally where a murder and attempted murder of dozens of others occurred is a "non-issue" for you.

In this US it is 100% proven that anyone from any race can become successful. Anything else is pure BS and no one is going to listen to complaining. No one is going to take blame for something that happened 50-200 years ago. I think people in general are fair and reasonable

It would be a waste of time to try to explain to you that 400 years of history (not 200) didn't magically go away with the Civil Rights act, but I will point out to you that YOU do give many iotas of a fck about race issues, and in the fact you greatly resent them.

What you're demonstrating isn't just the nasty, underbelly of racism, but narcissism as well. Recognizing institutional racism exists isn't taking responsibility or blame for it, it's simply acknowledging it exists.

Actually caring about wanting to do something about it is an advanced concept beyond on this conversation you're not ready for.

My post was about the over bearing and absurd anger that we've seen and the violence that has gone along with it. Unnecessary between parties and people.

...you have never brought up the "over bearing (sic) and absurd anger" that results in violence against Black and Brown people. And when others do, you seem to continually return to talking points indicting Black and Brown culture. Funny coincidence don't you think?

To be fair, he's not trying to obscure his position. He doesn't believe in institutional or societal racism that disproportionately affects any particular group, he believes the existence of hate groups is overblown and inconsequential, and generally speaking he thinks black people are complainers, hateful, scary and violent.

He's very upfront about all this.

nixluva
USA
8/23/2017  5:57 PM
arkrud wrote:
nixluva wrote:
arkrud wrote:
nixluva wrote:

So what you actually mean that due to all this years of oppression from the powerful elites and government low enforcement structures AA leaders are discouraged and scared to stand up and create their own political party outside of mainstream super-parties (Dems and Reps). You also imply that due to media and political misrepresentation of AA community new emigrants from Africa and Caribbean cannot relate and stand up shoulder-to-shoulder to protect their humanity and basic rights. I can see this....
But why do you think it is so difficult to come up with some positive non-destructive and antagonist moment similar to the era when segregation failed under joint effort of many progressive people? What is missing from the puzzle?

You misunderstand me. What I was attempting to show you is that just 5 years after the end of the Civil War AA's had accomplished a LOT! There was the beginning of establishing real institutions and wealth. The only thing that stopped this was Violence and intimidation once the U.S. Troops left the South. Then after they got rid of all the Elected AA officials they enacted laws to subjugate the AA Population again. Any AA Leaders that rose up got cut down!!!

What you seem to be missing is that the attacks on the AA Community never stopped. The Systems in place are set up in such a way to perpetuate the Inequality. AA's on their own can only do so much when faced with the onslaught from outside their community. The PLAN has worked so well that AA's don't have the Generational Wealth or Black Owned Institutions that could lead to more success. Destruction of Black Cities like Greenwood known as Black Wall Street or more recently the Housing Bubble and Great Recession decimated AA Wealth. Never mind the totally lopsided Judicial System and Law Enforcement Practices!!!

AA's don't have enough representation in White Society, Big Business or Country Club life. AA's have been corralled into lower income neighborhoods for so long that it creates a negative impact on the community. There are no jobs for AA Youth. It's such a vast system of Oppression that it's extremely difficult to climb out of. Just because a few make it to the higher levels economically doesn't make up for the underlying issues. This is why AA's complain about the SYSTEM being against them.

BRIGGS
8/23/2017  5:58 PM    LAST EDITED: 8/23/2017  6:14 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Gudris wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

To be fair, he's not trying to obscure his position. He doesn't believe in institutional or societal racism that disproportionately affects any particular group, he believes the existence of hate groups is overblown and inconsequential, and generally speaking he thinks black people are complainers, hateful, scary and violent.

He's very upfront about all this.

That's within a reasonable distance. Personally in my life the only racism that I have seen would be minimal. But are white people afraid of persons from the inner city-- answer yes. Do I think white police officers are scared of Aa acting out violently-- answer-- I know they do because I have more than - friend who is a police officer. The Aa Americans who grew up around white people are not complainers not scary not violent-- they are every day great guys. violence and some embedded hatred of whites-- especially fueled by the Internet is a problem. Everyone from very race needs to be the solution. White people need to push government to spend more on infrastructure for inner cities and as have to get over 200 years ago. I don't hold German people accountable for the loss of my family
And you can throw a high majority of Asians and Europeans in that group. If Colin K is trying to commit to change instead of sitting down at the National Anthem( which is just rediculous and he is lucky that he lives in the us) he should have forums that talk directly with police officers around the nation. All he is doing is exasperating the situation and why owners do t want anything to do with him. Protests= nothing. Dialogue -everything

RIP Crushalot😞
nixluva
USA
8/23/2017  6:13 PM    LAST EDITED: 8/23/2017  6:14 PM
BRIGGS wrote:That's within a reasonable distance. Personally in my life the only racism that I have seen would be minimal. But are white people afraid of persons from the inner city-- answer yes. Do I think white police officers are scared of Aa acting out violently-- answer-- I know they do because I have more than - friend who is a police officer. The Aa Americans who grew up around white people are not complainers not scary not violent-- they are every day great guys. violence and some embedded hatred of whites-- especially fueled by the Internet is a problem. Everyone from very race needs to be the solution. White people need to push government to spend more on infrastructure for inner cities and as have to get over 200 years ago. I don't hold German people accountable for the loss of my family

I almost can't believe some of the things that come out of you head! "AA's who grew up around white people are not complainers, not scary not violent"??? What does this even mean? JESUS MAN! MOST black people period are none of those things regardless of any interaction with White people!!!

Dude there are about 47 Million AA's in the U.S. Do you know how you sound saying things like you have?

Do you realize that AA's didn't have any animosity towards WHite People first. White People had animosity towards AA's and over hundreds of years you still don't have BLACK TERROR groups like the KKK that you can point to who have historically attacked White People. So how are AA's Violent when they won their freedom and rights SLOWLY and PEACEFULLY??? What happened to MLK, Medgar Evers or John Lewis? All those peaceful AA leaders and Civil Rights Activists who got beaten or killed?

This is where you just don't get it. AA's don't hate White People! AA's don't hold all individual White people responsible for Slavery or Jim Crow. The things is that the Assault on the AA Community has NEVER STOPPED! I'm not talking about individuals but SYSTEM WIDE! Surely you would have a problem if Germans today were still attacking you like the Nazis or if they found a less obvious way to hurt you and your community!!!

You seem to think that OVERT RACISM is the only issue and we've been trying to tell you that the most harmful things are built into the SYSTEM. It's not person to person!

BRIGGS
8/23/2017  6:20 PM    LAST EDITED: 8/23/2017  6:27 PM
nixluva wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:That's within a reasonable distance. Personally in my life the only racism that I have seen would be minimal. But are white people afraid of persons from the inner city-- answer yes. Do I think white police officers are scared of Aa acting out violently-- answer-- I know they do because I have more than - friend who is a police officer. The Aa Americans who grew up around white people are not complainers not scary not violent-- they are every day great guys. violence and some embedded hatred of whites-- especially fueled by the Internet is a problem. Everyone from very race needs to be the solution. White people need to push government to spend more on infrastructure for inner cities and as have to get over 200 years ago. I don't hold German people accountable for the loss of my family

I almost can't believe some of the things that come out of you head! "AA's who grew up around white people are not complainers, not scary not violent"??? What does this even mean? JESUS MAN! MOST black people period are none of those things regardless of any interaction with White people!!!

Dude there are about 47 Million AA's in the U.S. Do you know how you sound saying things like you have?

Do you realize that AA's didn't have any animosity towards WHite People first. White People had animosity towards AA's and over hundreds of years you still don't have BLACK TERROR groups like the KKK that you can point to who have historically attacked White People. So how are AA's Violent when they won their freedom and rights SLOWLY and PEACEFULLY??? What happened to MLK, Medgar Evers or John Lewis? All those peaceful AA leaders and Civil Rights Activists who got beaten or killed?

This is where you just don't get it. AA's don't hate White People! AA's don't hold all individual White people responsible for Slavery or Jim Crow. The things is that the Assault on the AA Community has NEVER STOPPED! I'm not talking about individuals but SYSTEM WIDE! Surely you would have a problem if Germans today were still attacking you like the Nazis or if they found a less obvious way to hurt you and your community!!!

You seem to think that OVERT RACISM is the only issue and we've been trying to tell you that the most harmful things are built into the SYSTEM. It's not person to person!

Nixluva -- you want honesty-- I'm giving it to you? I can't and won't speak for southerners -- this is the northeast. White people and Asians( and police) are afraid of inner city AA-- and I think those same AA are embedded to hate white people in general -- cops are more aggressive with AA because of that fear factor and the honesty that inner city violence is scary stuff compared to what police see in suburbs Cops are trained to be alpha-- now think about that same cop who has 3 kids and a wife at home knowing there is a 10 x chance something bad that can happen to him

Honestly nixluva it isn't all that complicated. Protests and taking down statues -- that doesn't do anything-- direct dialogue and hard work to provide inner cities with Bette culture is the answer . We've been alive 50 years-- the same inner cities -- no change? Needs to be change!!

RIP Crushalot😞
If you have to watch the way you cut your hair--this world is fckd

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy