[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

If you have to watch the way you cut your hair--this world is fckd
Author Thread
Gudris
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6213

8/22/2017  3:55 PM
Nixluva can you explain me equality issues in todays America ?
AUTOADVERT
smackeddog
Member: #883
8/22/2017  3:57 PM
Gudris wrote:Nixluva can you explain me equality issues in todays America ?

You are genuinely clueless

Gudris

8/22/2017  3:59 PM
smackeddog wrote:

Maybe, but i think in most cases AA use this to excuse themselves, lets say if my kid cant get in to University he is just stupid, if AA kid cant get in to University it is Racism :)
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
8/22/2017  4:00 PM
Gudris wrote:
nixluva wrote:
Gudris wrote:
TheGame wrote:African-American's make up roughly 18% of the population of the US. Yet, we have less than 1% of the wealth of the country. When African-Americans have 18% of the wealth in the country, 18% of the access to financing for business, 18% of the businesses in the country, 18% of the home ownership in this country, and a reduction in the prison population, then you can say there is equality. But as long as blacks have limited access to education, financing, and are disproportionately put in prison, there can be no equality in this country. Yet, we have a president who believes the big crisis in the country is to use the justice department to fight against white people being discriminated against. It is unbelievable.

This is BS, you get what you ask for, it is about culture and tradition how you raise your kids, majority of AA is raised to be outlaws, that is the main problem, start with your self, with your kids, and stop act like you are victims forever. Obama is AA, this is good goal for you how to act in society.

In my country we have 1% Gypsies, but they have 30% of prisoners, it is just because they are raised to steel and brake a law

This is the most RACIST post I've ever seen on this Forum!!! MF'er you don't know SHYTE about African Americans!!!

You also have no F'n CLUE about why some AA's live the way they do! Before you spout your IGNORANT BS take the time to LEARN about the History of this country and also learn about how AA's were INTENTIONALLY kept uneducated for hundreds of years and then undereducated on purpose for over 100 more years into the modern era!!!

Learn about Redlining in Housing! Learn about discrimination in Hiring and Last Hired, First Fired! I could go on and on but more than that learn about how AA's fought through all of these things and managed to rise and contribute to MUCH of American Culture and Industry. Learn about the fact that despite being mistreated AA's fought for this country in every single War. There is MUCH for you to learn before making any further comments on this subject.

There is nothing Racist in my post, i like Obama ;)
You can cry about past as much as you wont, it wont change your future just because you are complaining about past all the time. Obama is a good example

You said "majority of AA is raised to be outlaws,"! THAT IS RACIST and not in anyway is it true.

According to the 2014 U.S. Census Bureau ACS study (see charts below) 27% of all African American men, women and children live below the poverty level compared to just 11% of all Americans.

That is NOT a Majority! The % is too high but MOST AA's live above Poverty level. Even among those below the Poverty line only a small % are dysfunctional or criminal in behavior. Just being poor doesn't mean they're all criminals!!! SO FUCK YOU AND YOUR RACIST BS!!!

smackeddog
8/22/2017  4:30 PM
Gudris wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

Maybe, but i think in most cases AA use this to excuse themselves, lets say if my kid cant get in to University he is just stupid, if AA kid cant get in to University it is Racism :)

In your mind that's how it is, unfortunately the rest of us have to live in reality

arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
8/22/2017  4:50 PM
smackeddog wrote:
Gudris wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

In your mind that's how it is, unfortunately the rest of us have to live in reality

Everything we experiencing exist only in our minds.
So there is no one reality - each person has its own.
And this realities have nothing to do with what world really is.
If one can control his mind he can change the version of reality he perceive.
However only counted people ever get close to some control.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
arkrud
USA
8/22/2017  4:55 PM
nixluva wrote:
arkrud wrote:
nixluva wrote:
Gudris wrote:
TheGame wrote:African-American's make up roughly 18% of the population of the US. Yet, we have less than 1% of the wealth of the country. When African-Americans have 18% of the wealth in the country, 18% of the access to financing for business, 18% of the businesses in the country, 18% of the home ownership in this country, and a reduction in the prison population, then you can say there is equality. But as long as blacks have limited access to education, financing, and are disproportionately put in prison, there can be no equality in this country. Yet, we have a president who believes the big crisis in the country is to use the justice department to fight against white people being discriminated against. It is unbelievable.

This is BS, you get what you ask for, it is about culture and tradition how you raise your kids, majority of AA is raised to be outlaws, that is the main problem, start with your self, with your kids, and stop act like you are victims forever. Obama is AA, this is good goal for you how to act in society.

In my country we have 1% Gypsies, but they have 30% of prisoners, it is just because they are raised to steel and brake a law

This is the most RACIST post I've ever seen on this Forum!!! MF'er you don't know SHYTE about African Americans!!!

You also have no F'n CLUE about why some AA's live the way they do! Before you spout your IGNORANT BS take the time to LEARN about the History of this country and also learn about how AA's were INTENTIONALLY kept uneducated for hundreds of years and then undereducated on purpose for over 100 more years into the modern era!!!

Learn about Redlining in Housing! Learn about discrimination in Hiring and Last Hired, First Fired! I could go on and on but more than that learn about how AA's fought through all of these things and managed to rise and contribute to MUCH of American Culture and Industry. Learn about the fact that despite being mistreated AA's fought for this country in every single War. There is MUCH for you to learn before making any further comments on this subject.

I agree with Nix that we outsiders cannot fully comprehend the conditions AA nation was developed in.
Taken from primitive tribal society where slavery was the way of live into more advances social settings but still as slaves is not an easy matter.
Most of the slaves were collected and sold by African tribes warlords as part of usual practice at this time (which lasted in some African countries until mid 20th century).
Being a slave in similar settings and in own land is quite different from being a slave in absolutely in-comprehensive environment.
Its like you will became a servant for Spiders from Mars.
They were brought in like tools and when the tools became useless just left broken and unwanted.
Its like Russian-speaking people who were forcefully moved by Soviets into Latvia and other occupied counties to enforce Russification.
And then after independence this people were deprived in rights and forced out into nowhere as retaliation for the sins they never committed.
Every nation has its own story and own pain which cannot be healed.

OK! AGAIN NICE TRY BUT THIS IS MORE BS! You know NOTHING about the Kingdoms in Africa if you think they were Primitive! Slavery was not the same as practiced by the Europeans in the Atlantic Slave Trade.

Slavery in Africa

Slavery existed in Africa, but it was not the same type of slavery that the Europeans introduced. The European form was called chattel slavery. A chattel slave is a piece of property, with no rights. Slavery within Africa was different. A slave might be enslaved in order to pay off a debt or pay for a crime. Slaves in Africa lost the protection of their family and their place in society through enslavement. But eventually they or their children might become part of their master’s family and become free. This was unlike chattel slavery, in which enslaved Africans were slaves for life, as were their children and grandchildren.

The Europeans knew they were dealing with complex Societies. Remember there were advanced Kingdoms like the Mali Empire which included Timbuktu, which had Universities. They were looking for Africans skilled in various types of farming such as growth and Production of Indigo and Rice, which was very technical. Cattlemen. They also took artisans who worked in metals. They knew these people weren't savages.

The Atlantic Slave trade was dehumanizing and violent. By the time we get to 1865 at the end of the Civil War you talking about nearly 4 Million Illiterate AA's who own next to Nothing suddenly being set free into a hostile society. Then for another 100 years being segregated and kept in poverty. Having lower earnings and lower educational opportunities.

Even if you were smart enough you STILL couldn't attend the best universities. That was the case all the way thru the 1960's. So there's only been some sketchy improvements over the next few decades of the 70's, 80's, 90's etc. when you look at it this way it's clear that it hasn't been that long. I was born in 1965 I had my kids in 89, 90 & 92! THINK ABOUT THAT! Me and my kids are the only ones in 260 to 300 years my people have been here with anywhere approaching a fair shot to succeed. Things still aren't equal and some AA families were not as fortunate as mine.

Nix you great African American exceptionist which is fine as American exceptionism is very nature of American people.
Americans usually gave no rat a..ss about what other nations of the world went or are going through...
Its fine but how you expect that people of other nations will care about your people experience.
Garbage in - garbage out.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
arkrud
USA
8/22/2017  5:08 PM
nixluva wrote:
Gudris wrote:
nixluva wrote:
Gudris wrote:

There is nothing Racist in my post, i like Obama ;)
You can cry about past as much as you wont, it wont change your future just because you are complaining about past all the time. Obama is a good example

You said "majority of AA is raised to be outlaws,"! THAT IS RACIST and not in anyway is it true.

According to the 2014 U.S. Census Bureau ACS study (see charts below) 27% of all African American men, women and children live below the poverty level compared to just 11% of all Americans.

That is NOT a Majority! The % is too high but MOST AA's live above Poverty level. Even among those below the Poverty line only a small % are dysfunctional or criminal in behavior. Just being poor doesn't mean they're all criminals!!! SO FUCK YOU AND YOUR RACIST BS!!!

Nix - it is about perception not about reality.
People think that majority of Jews are rich crooks looking to screw over the whole world, that majority of Gypsies are tiffs, and majority of Arabs are terrorist.
Breaking the stereotypes is hard because they are convenient and people ate lazy (the reason they actually have civilization).
If you have enough black ships in the hoard you are screwed. And AA have way to many for the reasons you mentioned.
Then comes the color that satisfied the lazy people even more. No need to make your brain work - black is bad, white is good. Simple...
Laziness of the mind in natural and genetic sickness. Good luck to fight it.

Knickoftime
Member: #3370

8/22/2017  5:18 PM
arkrud wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Gudris wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

Everything we experiencing exist only in our minds.
So there is no one reality - each person has its own.
And this realities have nothing to do with what world really is.
If one can control his mind he can change the version of reality he perceive.
However only counted people ever get close to some control.

So in your mind, how many NBA championships in a row have the Knicks won?

nixluva
Member: #758
USA
8/22/2017  5:19 PM
arkrud wrote:
nixluva wrote:
arkrud wrote:
nixluva wrote:
Gudris wrote:

I agree with Nix that we outsiders cannot fully comprehend the conditions AA nation was developed in.
Taken from primitive tribal society where slavery was the way of live into more advances social settings but still as slaves is not an easy matter.
Most of the slaves were collected and sold by African tribes warlords as part of usual practice at this time (which lasted in some African countries until mid 20th century).
Being a slave in similar settings and in own land is quite different from being a slave in absolutely in-comprehensive environment.
Its like you will became a servant for Spiders from Mars.
They were brought in like tools and when the tools became useless just left broken and unwanted.
Its like Russian-speaking people who were forcefully moved by Soviets into Latvia and other occupied counties to enforce Russification.
And then after independence this people were deprived in rights and forced out into nowhere as retaliation for the sins they never committed.
Every nation has its own story and own pain which cannot be healed.

OK! AGAIN NICE TRY BUT THIS IS MORE BS! You know NOTHING about the Kingdoms in Africa if you think they were Primitive! Slavery was not the same as practiced by the Europeans in the Atlantic Slave Trade.

Slavery in Africa

Slavery existed in Africa, but it was not the same type of slavery that the Europeans introduced. The European form was called chattel slavery. A chattel slave is a piece of property, with no rights. Slavery within Africa was different. A slave might be enslaved in order to pay off a debt or pay for a crime. Slaves in Africa lost the protection of their family and their place in society through enslavement. But eventually they or their children might become part of their master’s family and become free. This was unlike chattel slavery, in which enslaved Africans were slaves for life, as were their children and grandchildren.

The Europeans knew they were dealing with complex Societies. Remember there were advanced Kingdoms like the Mali Empire which included Timbuktu, which had Universities. They were looking for Africans skilled in various types of farming such as growth and Production of Indigo and Rice, which was very technical. Cattlemen. They also took artisans who worked in metals. They knew these people weren't savages.

The Atlantic Slave trade was dehumanizing and violent. By the time we get to 1865 at the end of the Civil War you talking about nearly 4 Million Illiterate AA's who own next to Nothing suddenly being set free into a hostile society. Then for another 100 years being segregated and kept in poverty. Having lower earnings and lower educational opportunities.

Even if you were smart enough you STILL couldn't attend the best universities. That was the case all the way thru the 1960's. So there's only been some sketchy improvements over the next few decades of the 70's, 80's, 90's etc. when you look at it this way it's clear that it hasn't been that long. I was born in 1965 I had my kids in 89, 90 & 92! THINK ABOUT THAT! Me and my kids are the only ones in 260 to 300 years my people have been here with anywhere approaching a fair shot to succeed. Things still aren't equal and some AA families were not as fortunate as mine.

Nix you great African American exceptionist which is fine as American exceptionism is very nature of American people.
Americans usually gave no rat a..ss about what other nations of the world went or are going through...
Its fine but how you expect that people of other nations will care about your people experience.
Garbage in - garbage out.

Can't even begin to address your level of cynicism and ignorance. The America you know and love would not exist if not for African Slaves and their ancestors. I find it extremely troubling that you are unable or unwilling to understand the nature and dynamics at work in this country.

You keep mentioning "people of other nations" as if that should mean anything to people suffering inequality or oppression IN THIS COUNTRY! The AA experience in this country, the Americas and Caribbean is unique. Closest to it is perhaps Apartheid South Africa. The difference in the U.S. is that AA's were intentionally stripped of their culture, language and religion except for the Gullah and Geechee on the coastal South.

Most AA's have had to develop an identity in this country without any long standing cultural foundation or institutions to build on. This is UNIQUE from any other American. For example my Grandfather and his siblings were the 1st literate members of the Family and he only had a 6th grade education. AA's working in the Fields in the South often couldn't afford to have extended education. The schools they had were intentionally made to be substandard! So that means my father and then myself is the depth of our family's history in education and there was no wealth to build on. Now imagine MILLIONS of people trying to fight thru Jim Crow Segregation to achieve some progress as a people. AA's couldn't just BLEND IN.

Knickoftime

8/22/2017  5:30 PM
arkrud wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
arkrud wrote:Everyone can be dead tomorrow and wealth and power will not help.
And there is nothing that man can take with him to another site.
We came onto this world with the closed fist and leave with the empty open hands.

I wish you luck convincing the wealthy and influential of this.

The wealth which is not collected by sweat and blood will slip through you hands in no time.

That's demonstrably false. The majority of wealth is generational inherited wealth.

Empower people to protect themselves.

Now that's just a complete contradiction. That is a direct acknowledgment that there are people who are powerless, and that there are people who possesses this power who need to gift or sell it to those who don't, the opposite of everything you've been arguing.

There is no value except the thing that you value and everyone else should value it too. You're just another salesperson.

You are looking for the answers outside yourself.
All answers for you questions are within.

No.

I'm asking you what these answers for you in your self-created reality.

And your answers are contradictory.

You should have a problem with people who wasted wealth for excessive personal consumption not with just those who simply own it.

I have written nothing to imply I don't. Your personal reality seems to assume a lot about me.

Who you will trust to redistribute the wealth anyways? No one have any moral authority to do so and no one can avoid corruption while doing this. All history of human race is a giant prove of it.

You've made it clear that fairness and equality are irrelevant, and that it doesn't matter what you have. You also seem to reject authority on the conceptual level. Your conclusion is actually accurate, but all that should be irrelevant to you.

"Trust" ... "authority" ... "corruption" ... these are all the preoccupations of someone who in fact believes in an objective, community rule of fairness, rather than someone in full control of their own subjective reality.

You're wavering.

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

8/22/2017  5:39 PM

Since you asked. Almost all the wealth created in this country for the last 40 years has gone to the top 1/5 in this country through deregulation and gentrification.

The Bill of Rights is just a memory.

Our police rival the military in capability.

We spend trillions on permanent war, depriving Americans of a basic right like Health Care or an education you dont have to mortgage your future for.

To make people forget about that, the elites try to divide America into red and blue, black and white, brown and white, so we cant do anything about it.

Gudris

8/22/2017  6:19 PM
GustavBahler wrote:

Since you asked. Almost all the wealth created in this country for the last 40 years has gone to the top 1/5 in this country through deregulation and gentrification.

We spend trillions on permanent war, depriving Americans of a basic right like Health Care or an education you dont have to mortgage your future for.

To make people forget about that, the elites try to divide America into red and blue, black and white, brown and white, so we cant do anything about it.

150 other countries could only dream about having your ''problems''

Knickoftime

8/22/2017  6:42 PM
Before we go to far afield of the subject, I just want to remind what this thread was originally about.

While hate, discrimination and even violence towards people due to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender or sexual orientation is the way of the world, society will reach a tipping point of intolerability when crazy idiots who espouse "leftist" leanings start targeting people based on their appearance.

... and it wasn't even ironic.

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

8/22/2017  6:48 PM    LAST EDITED: 8/22/2017  7:03 PM
Gudris wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

Get bent for putting the word "problems" in quotes. These problems have led to millions of lives being shattered, hundreds of thousands of deaths around the world. You seem to refer to these problems like you are somehow detached from them in some way. Again, get bent for being so cavalier to much suffering.

meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

8/22/2017  9:46 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/5aae7c7f-1396-3ec2-913d-5229bae81fad/anti-fascist-stabs-innocent.html

Seriously--if people are going to attack you based on your haircut--the world is done. The anger I see coming out of a lot of people is over bearing and absurd. You cant vote the way you want and now you cant cut your hair the way you'd like--think about it???? Whether you agree with someone or not--where doesd it give ANYONE the right to commit violence??? If this guy didnt put his hand up--hes dead--because he cut his hair tight on the side?

From the man wanting to nuke millions of people to death based on where they happen to have been born

Again--I dont want to nuke anyone. I dont trust Iran and NK. I dont want to see my daughter your daughter killed one day because of inaction. I dont want to see anyone hurt--but we will need to come to a point where these countries ensure us of that or there might have to be massive consequences. You are naive to thin k any other way. Lets hope that its not the case. Right now we have problems in the US that are really sad to see. This guy couldve been stabbed in the face and killed today because his hair is tight on the sides.

Also over the next 10 years we as a country really need to focus on our cyber and laser weapon abilities. Having the ability to jam opponents communications/infrastructure or strike their military and or weapons with precision lasers will ensure civilians are not caught in massive crossfire. Were not there yet--but this is the next wave

Paranoia Trumps reason (pun indeed) - case in point

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
BRIGGS
Member: #303
8/23/2017  12:39 AM
smackeddog wrote:
Gudris wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

Most Americans go about their business every day and don't give 1 iota of a fck about race issues. White people dont sit around the dinner table thinking about how to keep anyone else down. People care about their job family friends home. All this **** on news about a few thousand racists ina country of 350 mm in non issue they want to pump into issue. In this US it is 100% proven that anyone from any race can become successful. Anything else is pure BS and no one is going to listen to complaining. No one is going to take blame for something that happened 50-200 years ago. I think people in general are fair and reasonable

RIP Crushalot😞
smackeddog
8/23/2017  2:56 AM
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Gudris wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

Most Americans go about their business every day and don't give 1 iota of a fck about race issues. White people dont sit around the dinner table thinking about how to keep anyone else down. People care about their job family friends home. All this **** on news about a few thousand racists ina country of 350 mm in non issue they want to pump into issue. In this US it is 100% proven that anyone from any race can become successful. Anything else is pure BS and no one is going to listen to complaining. No one is going to take blame for something that happened 50-200 years ago. I think people in general are fair and reasonable

This from the man who wanted to nuke the entire middle east. Which is kind of the point- you don't have to sit round a table and decide to be racist- you can be racist obliviously, in your actions and views- you can do and propose horrifically racist things while convincing yourself you're being perfectly rational. Much like yourself. I think you seem to genuinely believe you aren't racist and are a very reasonable, moderate, fair person. If you don't want to see the racism in yourself, then you won't want to see it in others- just pretend it doesn't exist and that the real problem is people complaining about it

smackeddog
8/23/2017  3:05 AM
Gudris wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

Out of curiosity, how would someone prove to you that racism exists? Stats, history and personal examples aren't enough for you, so I'm just wondering what it would take? That's a genuine question.

dodger78
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #250
Germany
8/23/2017  4:09 AM
Gudris wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

With all due respect... that again is bull****!!!
You really are trying hard to prove you are ignorant to many crucial things going on in the world!

The problems just mentioned to an extend are part of pretty much part of a global problem... its about wealth and power distribution in the world. In the past the legistlative, judicative and executive power had to be split up for societies to take the next step... this was necessary back then especially in terms of religion and state to be seperated!
A step that has not happened to any similar extend in the middle east STILL fostering a lot of the problems in this region.
NOW in many societies (not just the US) the three powers have been pretty openly corrupted by economical factors...
Dont get me wrong... I know it has been this way forever but the balance has shifted to a degree where it is just ridiculous...

So the things GustavB has stated as main inequalities/problems in the US are VERY much the same in many countries... and stating that 150 countries would be happy... man thats just ignorant and... pretty honestly dumb!

If you have to watch the way you cut your hair--this world is fckd

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy