Knickoftime wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Gudris wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Gudris wrote:Nixluva can you explain me equality issues in todays America ?

You are genuinely clueless

Maybe, but i think in most cases AA use this to excuse themselves, lets say if my kid cant get in to University he is just stupid, if AA kid cant get in to University it is Racism :)

In your mind that's how it is, unfortunately the rest of us have to live in reality

Most Americans go about their business every day and don't give 1 iota of a fck about race issues. White people dont sit around the dinner table thinking about how to keep anyone else down. People care about their job family friends home.

Just for the record you just equated "white people" with "people".

For many "people" in this country, race is never out of the equation when they focus on job, family, friends, and home, including by the way, white people.

All this **** on news about a few thousand racists in a country of 350 mm in non issue they want to pump into issue.

Did you forget the thread - that you created - we're in?

"Seriously--if people are going to attack you based on your haircut--the world is done."

Nazis and KKK rally where a murder and attempted murder of dozens of others occurred is a "non-issue" for you.

One white guy gets attacked by one idiot is.

As always Briggs, the more you post, the more you reveal yourself.

In this US it is 100% proven that anyone from any race can become successful. Anything else is pure BS and no one is going to listen to complaining. No one is going to take blame for something that happened 50-200 years ago. I think people in general are fair and reasonable

It would be a waste of time to try to explain to you that 400 years of history (not 200) didn't magically go away with the Civil Rights act, but I will point out to you that YOU do give many iotas of a fck about race issues, and in the fact you greatly resent them.

What you're demonstrating isn't just the nasty, underbelly of racism, but narcissism as well. Recognizing institutional racism exists isn't taking responsibility or blame for it, it's simply acknowledging it exists.

Actually caring about wanting to do something about it is an advanced concept beyond on this conversation you're not ready for.

My post was about the over bearing and absurd anger that we've seen and the violence that has gone along with it. Unnecessary between parties and people.

...you have never brought up the "over bearing (sic) and absurd anger" that results in violence against Black and Brown people. And when others do, you seem to continually return to talking points indicting Black and Brown culture. Funny coincidence don't you think?

To be fair, he's not trying to obscure his position. He doesn't believe in institutional or societal racism that disproportionately affects any particular group, he believes the existence of hate groups is overblown and inconsequential, and generally speaking he thinks black people are complainers, hateful, scary and violent.

He's very upfront about all this.

http://6abc.com/brothers-arrested-for-fathers-killing-in-spring-garden/2389354/

Interesting that you popped in here again Briggs. It takes a special kind of lack of conscience to completely ignore the fact you make errors like confusing 424 homicides yearly with 34 in a city you claim to have insight into.

As reprehensible and ugly as you've demonstrated yourself to be, at the end of the day your fear and resentment of black people is its own reward. You have to live in that awful bubble of your own creation, and I don't envy you that.

AUTOADVERT
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
9/11/2017  12:02 PM    LAST EDITED: 9/11/2017  12:10 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Gudris wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

Maybe, but i think in most cases AA use this to excuse themselves, lets say if my kid cant get in to University he is just stupid, if AA kid cant get in to University it is Racism :)

In your mind that's how it is, unfortunately the rest of us have to live in reality

Most Americans go about their business every day and don't give 1 iota of a fck about race issues. White people dont sit around the dinner table thinking about how to keep anyone else down. People care about their job family friends home.

For many "people" in this country, race is never out of the equation when they focus on job, family, friends, and home, including by the way, white people.

All this **** on news about a few thousand racists in a country of 350 mm in non issue they want to pump into issue.

"Seriously--if people are going to attack you based on your haircut--the world is done."

Nazis and KKK rally where a murder and attempted murder of dozens of others occurred is a "non-issue" for you.

In this US it is 100% proven that anyone from any race can become successful. Anything else is pure BS and no one is going to listen to complaining. No one is going to take blame for something that happened 50-200 years ago. I think people in general are fair and reasonable

It would be a waste of time to try to explain to you that 400 years of history (not 200) didn't magically go away with the Civil Rights act, but I will point out to you that YOU do give many iotas of a fck about race issues, and in the fact you greatly resent them.

What you're demonstrating isn't just the nasty, underbelly of racism, but narcissism as well. Recognizing institutional racism exists isn't taking responsibility or blame for it, it's simply acknowledging it exists.

Actually caring about wanting to do something about it is an advanced concept beyond on this conversation you're not ready for.

My post was about the over bearing and absurd anger that we've seen and the violence that has gone along with it. Unnecessary between parties and people.

...you have never brought up the "over bearing (sic) and absurd anger" that results in violence against Black and Brown people. And when others do, you seem to continually return to talking points indicting Black and Brown culture. Funny coincidence don't you think?

To be fair, he's not trying to obscure his position. He doesn't believe in institutional or societal racism that disproportionately affects any particular group, he believes the existence of hate groups is overblown and inconsequential, and generally speaking he thinks black people are complainers, hateful, scary and violent.

Interesting that you popped in here again Briggs. It takes a special kind of lack of conscience to completely ignore the fact you make errors like confusing 424 homicides yearly with 34 in a city you claim to have insight into.

As reprehensible and ugly as you've demonstrated yourself to be, at the end of the day your fear and resentment of black people is its own reward. You have to live in that awful bubble of your own creation, and I don't envy you that.

A guy with the influence like Steve Mills should come out and say WTF are you doing? People are helping each other in a hurricane and you guys think its ok to pull up to a sports store to rob sneakers(in nice care may I add) This is no case of a poor person needing grave help--these are people stealing because of opportunity and thats it. Then he might say its only a few people--but it isnt so Steve should them ask himself why police and white people are scared of inner city AA. He can make up whats convenient or as a community leader he can stand up and say I dont want to see sht like this--but he wont.

RIP Crushalot😞
nixluva
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #758
USA
9/11/2017  12:28 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Gudris wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

A guy with the influence like Steve Mills should come out and say WTF are you doing? People are helping each other in a hurricane and you guys think its ok to pull up to a sports store to rob sneakers(in nice care may I add) This is no case of a poor person needing grave help--these are people stealing because of opportunity and thats it. Then he might say its only a few people--but it isnt so Steve should them ask himself why police and white people are scared of inner city AA. He can make up whats convenient or as a community leader he can stand up and say I dont want to see sht like this--but he wont.

There aren't as many cameras in Appalachia covering bad acts by White people so you get a HIGHLY skewed perspective of how things are. Case in point is how use of Weed is the same between races but prosecution is disproportionately targeted to Minorities.

I've pointed out many times how negatively AA's have been impacted by the centuries of Slavery, Segregation, Black Codes, Jim Crow, lower education, lower employment, the Prison Industrial Complex etc. So many years of abuse that has negatively impacted AA society. BRIGGS you are placing yourself among the Racists who deny all these things and want to promote the notion that some AA's are just like this all on their own. You refuse to admit that American Society has played a HUGE part in the problems facing the AA Community. 1619 to 2017 and STILL there is no equality in America but you think it's an even playing field.

BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
9/11/2017  12:44 PM
nixluva wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Gudris wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

There aren't as many cameras in Appalachia covering bad acts by White people so you get a HIGHLY skewed perspective of how things are. Case in point is how use of Weed is the same between races but prosecution is disproportionately targeted to Minorities.

I've pointed out many times how negatively AA's have been impacted by the centuries of Slavery, Segregation, Black Codes, Jim Crow, lower education, lower employment, the Prison Industrial Complex etc. So many years of abuse that has negatively impacted AA society. BRIGGS you are placing yourself among the Racists who deny all these things and want to promote the notion that some AA's are just like this all on their own. You refuse to admit that American Society has played a HUGE part in the problems facing the AA Community. 1619 to 2017 and STILL there is no equality in America but you think it's an even playing field.

No you deny or are delusional about facts and reality. Until a culture changes--those facts remain the same. You need community leaders to help stop this culture along with governmental$ but it isnt happening anytime soon nixluva. These people came driving up in nice cars--this was despicable and an EMBARRASSMENT.

RIP Crushalot😞
Knickoftime
Member: #3370

9/11/2017  1:24 PM
nixluva wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Gudris wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

Facts and reason and common sense don't reach Briggs, nixluva. His own resentful, frightened and chaotic existence is its own reward.

newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
9/11/2017  2:01 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
nixluva wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Gudris wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

No you deny or are delusional about facts and reality. Until a culture changes--those facts remain the same. You need community leaders to help stop this culture along with governmental$ but it isnt happening anytime soon nixluva. These people came driving up in nice cars--this was despicable and an EMBARRASSMENT.

And you guys? I assure you I didn't rob a sneaker store. I don't know those people who did. I am happy the were caught. And they most likely will be prosecuted to the fullest extent. I doubt any protest will be held for them.

Briggs you come from wall street. How is this different then the majority white players in wall street whos unethical practices completely ****ed over millions of people and helped ruin the economy leading to the great recession?

I presented an article posted by the Herald journal based on massive amounts of research of 100,000s of cases for multiple years worth of time demonstrating the uneven justice system. Backed purely by data and research. And of course you didn't touch that post with a 12 foot pool.

You claim whites today shouldn't have to answer for the crimes of their ancestors. Yet hypocritically support how unarmed AAs are justifiably killed by police (like a 12 yr old with a toy guy for example) due to the crimes of completely different AAs.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
newyorknewyork
Member: #541
9/11/2017  2:05 PM
And the dude that recorded them exposed them I believe is black.
https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
TheGame
Member: #1154
USA
9/11/2017  2:32 PM    LAST EDITED: 9/11/2017  2:46 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
nixluva wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Gudris wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

And I guess all the white people that run con games and setup fake charities are not a problem. But since there are no videos of that, let's focus on AAs. I am not even sure why you would post this video. In every hurricane, there is looting by people of all races. The fact you focus on AAs, shows your own bias. You fall into the same con. "The only people the news shows me doing it are AAs, so only AAs rob stores." I would have thought that after it was disclosed that the guy who made up the hair incident was lying, you would have stopped posting and realized your views are based on bias.

Trust the Process
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
9/11/2017  3:08 PM
TheGame wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
nixluva wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Gudris wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

And I guess all the white people that run con games and setup fake charities are not a problem. But since there are no videos of that, let's focus on AAs. I am not even sure why you would post this video. In every hurricane, there is looting by people of all races. The fact you focus on AAs, shows your own bias. You fall into the same con. "The only people the news shows me doing it are AAs, so only AAs rob stores." I would have thought that after it was disclosed that the guy who made up the hair incident was lying, you would have stopped posting and realized your views are based on bias.

BRIGGS is an example of exactly why things have not significantly changed in this country. His type of thinking isn't rare or unique. There's always been a considerable % of America that thinks like BRIGGS. Even when AA's created their own successful communities only to have them destroyed by Mob White Violence there were those who said the AA's were at fault for angering the Whites.

Greenwood is a neighborhood in Tulsa, Oklahoma. As one of the most prominent concentrations of African-American businesses in the United States during the early 20th century, it was popularly known as America's "Black Wall Street" until the Tulsa race riot of 1921, in which the Oklahoma state government with the assistance of Tulsa's white residents massacred hundreds of black residents and razed the neighborhood within hours. The riot was one of the most devastating massacres in the history of U.S. race relations, destroying the once thriving Greenwood community.

Attacks like this happened on a smaller scale throughout our history and then there was Systemic attacks on AA's trying to advance themselves like Redlining.

In the United States, redlining is the practice of denying services, either directly or through selectively raising prices, to residents of certain areas based on the racial or ethnic composition of those areas. While the best known examples of redlining have involved denial of financial services such as banking or insurance,[2] other services such as health care[3] or even supermarkets[4] have been denied to residents (or in the case of retail businesses like supermarkets, simply located impractically far away from said residents) to result in a redlining effect.[5] Reverse redlining occurs when a lender or insurer targets particular neighborhoods that are predominantly nonwhite, not to deny residents loans or insurance, but rather to charge them more than in a non-redlined neighborhood where there is more competition.[6][7]

BRIGGS and his like minded group never acknowledge these things. I didn't even address disparity in Education, Employment or the Judicial System. Briggs lives in a mental bubble so he can't understand how hundreds of years of this and worse can impact a people. Just imagine if none of these inequities existed for even just a few decades! How much progress do you think could be made BRIGGS?

Rookie
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #2274

9/12/2017  2:11 AM    LAST EDITED: 9/12/2017  3:20 AM
Out of curiosity looked this up today

110 million Americans on welfare

Is this number accurate?

Knickoftime
Member: #3370

9/12/2017  12:43 PM
Rookie wrote:Out of curiosity looked this up today

110 million Americans on welfare

Is this number accurate?

What kind of welfare?

I get to deduct the mortgage interest for my home, as well as just text credit for having a child, as well as getting a tax credit for day care services for my child, despite the fact I don't need any of them to be able to afford a house, a child or day care.

fishmike
Member: #298
USA
9/12/2017  1:11 PM
http://www.koat.com/article/police-woman-shot-homeless-man-who-asked-her-to-move-porsche/12226540

I think this clearly demonstrates that rich white kids are just as dangerous as poor black ones. You cant ignore this Briggs. Case closed.

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
9/12/2017  1:13 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4653192/White-driver-kills-black-girl-18-fit-road-rage.htmlLook at this one Briggs... One can hardly blame this poor white motorist for protecting himself from the scary black girl!
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
If you have to watch the way you cut your hair--this world is fckd

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy