[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Dallas is our vet PG trade partner
Author Thread
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
7/25/2017  1:55 PM
Nalod wrote:Who do you want to mentor a euro kid with a 8 foot wingspan?
A midget? No, you want someone who has experience with similar type game.
An Alcoholic? Maybe a bonafide recovered one, but not one in questions. How is Lawson doing?
Barea? can a 30 year old guy from Puerto Rico mentor a 19 year old black french kid? Not saying anything relating Barea being racist, but there are cultural divides and communication matters!
Any choices for a guy that might want to be a coach? Has a history of being a good teammate. Jose had a good reputation. Kidd was great on the bench.
The last person I'd want to mentor anyone is Nate. He is an incredible athlete, but not much between the ears.
I think Sessions is a long guard with a good reputation I think.

I would add Ronnie Price to the list. He isn't very good but he is high character, high iq vet that would sign for the minimum. He fits the role of high character,great locker room vet. He also would have no problem stepping back or playing less minutes as Frank adjusts and improves.
Price might not even be in the league this year but he might fill a roe for the Knicks.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
mendoza1906
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6464

7/25/2017  7:52 PM
Curry is a SG
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
7/25/2017  9:21 PM
NYKBocker wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
Nalod wrote:Barea? ageing midgets are not good acquisitions.

Maybe we can get Nate Robinson back.

Nate is still dunking the basketball with the same athleticism.... would be fun to get him back as well

Kristap can make a screans for him to go straight to the basket between his legs all day long without even jumping...

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
Dallas is our vet PG trade partner

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy