[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Hold up! Kyrie just requested a trade!!!
Author Thread
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

7/26/2017  12:46 PM
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:On Kyrie's Snapchat or something...he grew up in West Orange, NJ.

Hmmm...it could be just that he is on his way back from China....OR....

Is he traveling to NJ?

AUTOADVERT
GoNyGoNyGo
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #411
USA
7/26/2017  12:56 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:On Kyrie's Snapchat or something...he grew up in West Orange, NJ.

Hmmm...it could be just that he is on his way back from China....OR....

Is he traveling to NJ?

LOl...probably...interesting though if he ends up a Knick.
anrst
Member: #1054
USA
7/26/2017  12:56 PM
im not giving up frank in a deal.

cle can take melo and a first rounder. enjoy.

fitzfarm
Member: #3285

7/26/2017  1:12 PM
anrst wrote:im not giving up frank in a deal.

I don't think we are, I think it's melo and first's ... I don't get this melo only wants Houston , he has a eto for next season, he can ring chase with lebron and then they can both go to Houston next year and dethrone the warriors together

meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

7/26/2017  1:17 PM
fitzfarm wrote:

I don't think we are, I think it's melo and first's ... I don't get this melo only wants Houston , he has a eto for next season, he can ring chase with lebron and then they can both go to Houston next year and dethrone the warriors together

I don't want to trade any first round picks or Frank for player that doesn't fit with an offense centered around Porzingis

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
smackeddog
Member: #883
7/26/2017  3:06 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/26/2017  3:06 PM
I don't want to trade for him, but I do think we're Clevelands best option- our draft picks would be higher than a lot of teams because we will likely be a poor team. We can give them melo, a good short term player which would appease LeBron for this season. Also we can take back a bad salary from them. Not many teams can offer a high pick, great short term player to appease LeBron and take back a bad salary.

Thankfully melo won't agree to it,

anrst
USA
7/26/2017  3:28 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:

I don't want to trade any first round picks or Frank for player that doesn't fit with an offense centered around Porzingis

i have heard SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many media members saying 'why would melo go to clev when he'll be stuck there for another year after lebron leaves'

do your homework!

anrst
USA
7/26/2017  3:29 PM
i bet hernangomez goes with melo and a pick

we'll get back kyrie and a bad contract.

knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
7/26/2017  3:35 PM

bye frank, see ya when your ready.

If we had a rondo, or hill a legit vet to start, I would say hold on to frank. Without that, he is going play 3 yrs of losing basketball, then get traded when we develop him.

I really want to see the kid play before trading him, but kyrie is ready, young, and will attract big time FA

ES
GoNyGoNyGo
Member: #411
USA
7/26/2017  3:39 PM
Frank has signed his rookie deal. I don't believe he can be traded until December. I hope that is the case.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
7/26/2017  4:24 PM
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:Frank has signed his rookie deal. I don't believe he can be traded until December. I hope that is the case.

Free agents are the December timeline while rookie deals are 30 days.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
smackeddog
Member: #883
7/26/2017  4:40 PM
knicks1248 wrote:

If we had a rondo, or hill a legit vet to start, I would say hold on to frank. Without that, he is going play 3 yrs of losing basketball, then get traded when we develop him.

I really want to see the kid play before trading him, but kyrie is ready, young, and will attract big time FA

Who are these big time free agents and how will you sign them without the required cap space?

knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
7/26/2017  8:43 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/26/2017  8:44 PM
smackeddog wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

Who are these big time free agents and how will you sign them without the required cap space?

Your own FA for starters. Maybe you don't quite understand the difference between winning and losing.

Losing- dysfunction, misery, frustration, players value decrease, drastic changes, people get fired, poor development, you end up trading the same players you're developing

Winning
- fun,attractive, brings value to players, continuity, chemistry, developing good habits, low roster turnover, better coaching.

Absolutely nothing good happens for anyone when you put a BS young ass, unbalance team on the floor without the proper veterans, coaching and system, and that's in any line of business.

ES
reub
Member: #6227

7/26/2017  8:55 PM
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:Frank has signed his rookie deal. I don't believe he can be traded until December. I hope that is the case.

Trading Frank would be so typical of previous Knick blunders from the past. We'd be reliving the Melo acquisition deal all over again except for the fact that Kyrie is shorter and a ball-hogging point guard. Let's not sacrifice our bright future for a quick fix. I miss Phil already.

Knickoftime
Member: #3370

7/26/2017  8:59 PM
reub wrote:

Trading Frank would be so typical of previous Knick blunders from the past. We'd be reliving the Melo acquisition deal all over again except for the fact that Kyrie is shorter and a ball-hogging point guard. Let's not sacrifice our bright future for a quick fix. I miss Phil already.

Refresh my memory.

Who turned out really good in the melo deal?

Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
7/26/2017  9:02 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
reub wrote:

Refresh my memory.

Definitely no one that the Knicks got

Knickoftime
Member: #3370

7/26/2017  9:04 PM
Bonn1997 wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
reub wrote:

Refresh my memory.

Okay.

Who'd Denver get?

Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
7/26/2017  10:02 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/26/2017  10:03 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
reub wrote:

Refresh my memory.

Okay.

Who'd Denver get?

I'd rather have kept the draft picks (we didn't have to draft the same players Denver did) and cap space spent on Melo. I think Gallo when healthy helps his team more than Melo but sadly health has been a big problem for him. But if you want to argue both teams lost the trade, that's understandable.
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
7/26/2017  10:11 PM
The pieces Denver got were all worse than Melo. With that said, maybe if we showed a little patience, we could have kept those pieces then sign Melo over the Summer. If Melo was that desperate to come here, he could have done it. Instead, we let him and Denver force our hamds because we had no sense of business. Those picks could have all been used in a better trade than Melo. The Melo era led the team to 2 coaches getting fired and a second round exit. It's not necessarily his fault but because of his game and contract, we had zero chance to build a team around him.
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
ekstarks94
Member: #6104

7/26/2017  10:15 PM
Allanfan20 wrote:The pieces Denver got were all worse than Melo. With that said, maybe if we showed a little patience, we could have kept those pieces then sign Melo over the Summer. If Melo was that desperate to come here, he could have done it. Instead, we let him and Denver force our hamds because we had no sense of business. Those picks could have all been used in a better trade than Melo. The Melo era led the team to 2 coaches getting fired and a second round exit. It's not necessarily his fault but because of his game and contract, we had zero chance to build a team around him.

Sage post

Hold up! Kyrie just requested a trade!!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy