[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Off Topic: six months later, do people who voted for Trump still support this guy?
Author Thread
TPercy
Posts: 24731
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 2/5/2014
Member: #5748

10/9/2017  5:28 PM
I mean for christ sakes, the Illnois governor acutally passed legislation last week for state funded abortion even though virtually all of its voting population are so against it.

I've never been a fan of conspiracies but if there is something going on, now would be the time because this GOP is really getting on my nerves.

The Future is Bright!
AUTOADVERT
misterearl
Posts: 38657
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 11/16/2004
Member: #799
USA
10/9/2017  6:00 PM
"Donald Trump complained to Puerto Rican hurricane victims this week that their suffering is throwing his budget "out of whack," but for the same cost as the first family's exorbitant travel, the government could have sent nearly 130 cargo ships to the island, a new analysis shows.

The president and first family have reportedly spent an unprecedented $32 million on trips to Mar-a-Lago and other exclusive Trump properties across the country — so much, in fact, that the online document company FormSwift decided to convert the extravagent budget into its equivalent in humanitarian aide."

once a knick always a knick
meloshouldgo
Posts: 24234
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 5/3/2014
Member: #5801

10/9/2017  6:03 PM
TPercy wrote:Good they deserve it. Even as a conservative I will happily call the GOP we have now a bunch of spineless pussies. They spend all their time last year criticizing and now they can't get the necessary **** done. They can all go **** themselves and I hope more donors close up their wallets and give these sad sons of stupid bitches a wake up call. Pathetic.

I wish the exact same for both parties. Establishment politics it's truly fukked.

The only things that trickle down are wages and horse shit
newyorknewyork
Posts: 27214
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 1/16/2004
Member: #541
10/9/2017  6:40 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
TPercy wrote:Good they deserve it. Even as a conservative I will happily call the GOP we have now a bunch of spineless pussies. They spend all their time last year criticizing and now they can't get the necessary **** done. They can all go **** themselves and I hope more donors close up their wallets and give these sad sons of stupid bitches a wake up call. Pathetic.

I wish the exact same for both parties. Establishment politics it's truly fukked.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/in-theory/wp/2016/05/05/the-u-s-political-system-is-flawed-but-not-corrupt/?utm_term=.b5844434c057

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2016/11/25/the-american-political-system-is-broken/?utm_term=.27ba264c2a60

meloshouldgo
Posts: 24234
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 5/3/2014
Member: #5801

10/9/2017  6:56 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/9/2017  7:12 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
TPercy wrote:Good they deserve it. Even as a conservative I will happily call the GOP we have now a bunch of spineless pussies. They spend all their time last year criticizing and now they can't get the necessary **** done. They can all go **** themselves and I hope more donors close up their wallets and give these sad sons of stupid bitches a wake up call. Pathetic.

I wish the exact same for both parties. Establishment politics it's truly fukked.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/in-theory/wp/2016/05/05/the-u-s-political-system-is-flawed-but-not-corrupt/?utm_term=.b5844434c057

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2016/11/25/the-american-political-system-is-broken/?utm_term=.27ba264c2a60

The first article is a good read it kind of broaches a topic that has been of interest to me for a while - does true democracy lead to gridlock by necessity? If it was simple majority decision making and the country was evenly split on most issues is it the will of the majority or the will of the handful of undecided holdouts that finally cast their votes that get exercised? And what is "representative government"? Can one person elected to the highest office truly represent anything? If all we are going to get is the 80-20 rule then is the electoral college really as good as it will ever get?

The only things that trickle down are wages and horse shit
nixluva
Posts: 55453
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
10/9/2017  7:31 PM
misterearl
Posts: 38657
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 11/16/2004
Member: #799
USA
10/9/2017  8:49 PM
Trump destroys

In case anyone got sidetracked by the Russian invasion of the US election, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, taking the knee, Kellyanne Conway, Pence theatrics, Melania nude pics...the following bills HAVE been introduced:

1. HR 861 Terminate the Environmental Protection Agency
2. HR 610 Vouchers for Public Education
3. HR 899 Terminate the Department of Education
4. HJR 69 Repeal Rule Protecting Wildlife
5. HR 370 Repeal Affordable Care Act
6. HR 354 Defund Planned Parenthood
7. HR 785 National Right to Work (this one ends unions)
8. HR 83 Mobilizing Against Sanctuary Cities Bill
9. HR 147 Criminalizing Abortion (“Prenatal Nondiscrimination Act”)
10. HR 808 Sanctions against Iran

once a knick always a knick
nixluva
Posts: 55453
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
10/10/2017  2:28 AM
djsunyc
Posts: 44547
Alba Posts: 42
Joined: 1/16/2004
Member: #536
10/10/2017  7:43 AM
https://www.thetrace.org/rounds/las-vegas-shooting-more-than-800-people-have-been-shot-america/

'MURICA

misterearl
Posts: 38657
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 11/16/2004
Member: #799
USA
10/10/2017  10:18 AM
"I know for a fact that every single day at the White House, it's a situation of trying to contain him."

- Republican Senator Bob Corker

once a knick always a knick
nixluva
Posts: 55453
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
10/10/2017  10:42 AM
Our FOOL of a President is pushing for Coal and his Idiot EPA director Scott Pruitt is pulling back Obama's Clean Power Rule and announcing the War on Coal is over!

Never mind Global Warming and Child Asthma rates. These idiots are taking us backwards.

Knickoftime
Posts: 23205
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 1/13/2011
Member: #3370

10/10/2017  11:19 AM
misterearl wrote:Trump destroys

In case anyone got sidetracked by the Russian invasion of the US election, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, taking the knee, Kellyanne Conway, Pence theatrics, Melania nude pics...the following bills HAVE been introduced:

1. HR 861 Terminate the Environmental Protection Agency
2. HR 610 Vouchers for Public Education
3. HR 899 Terminate the Department of Education
4. HJR 69 Repeal Rule Protecting Wildlife
5. HR 370 Repeal Affordable Care Act
6. HR 354 Defund Planned Parenthood
7. HR 785 National Right to Work (this one ends unions)
8. HR 83 Mobilizing Against Sanctuary Cities Bill
9. HR 147 Criminalizing Abortion (“Prenatal Nondiscrimination Act”)
10. HR 808 Sanctions against Iran

Yeah, but at least he isn't a moderate liberal.

nixluva
Posts: 55453
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
10/10/2017  11:28 AM
nixluva
Posts: 55453
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
10/10/2017  11:30 AM
Knickoftime wrote:
misterearl wrote:Trump destroys

In case anyone got sidetracked by the Russian invasion of the US election, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, taking the knee, Kellyanne Conway, Pence theatrics, Melania nude pics...the following bills HAVE been introduced:

1. HR 861 Terminate the Environmental Protection Agency
2. HR 610 Vouchers for Public Education
3. HR 899 Terminate the Department of Education
4. HJR 69 Repeal Rule Protecting Wildlife
5. HR 370 Repeal Affordable Care Act
6. HR 354 Defund Planned Parenthood
7. HR 785 National Right to Work (this one ends unions)
8. HR 83 Mobilizing Against Sanctuary Cities Bill
9. HR 147 Criminalizing Abortion (“Prenatal Nondiscrimination Act”)
10. HR 808 Sanctions against Iran

Yeah, but at least he isn't a moderate liberal.

Yeah God forbid we had one of them in the White House! SMDH!

misterearl
Posts: 38657
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 11/16/2004
Member: #799
USA
10/10/2017  1:07 PM
Thousand of Americans are losing their homes to a massive fore in Northern California.
Trump decides to insult Tillerson, Corker and Jemele Hill instead.
Are you freakin' kidding me?
How can ANYONE support this vindictive, low education moron?
once a knick always a knick
martin
Posts: 46428
Alba Posts: 106
Joined: 7/24/2001
Member: #2
USA
10/10/2017  1:10 PM
misterearl wrote:Thousand of Americans are losing their homes to a massive fore in Northern California.
Trump decides to insult Tillerson, Corker and Jemele Hill instead.
Are you freakin' kidding me?
How can ANYONE support this vindictive, low education moron?

man watched a segment on that last night and holy crap was shocked. Before and after pic of a neighborhood just wiped out, like 100+ houses in hours? Maybe more. Shocking

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/10/10/us/california-fires-maps-photos.html

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
nixluva
Posts: 55453
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
10/10/2017  2:16 PM
martin wrote:
misterearl wrote:Thousand of Americans are losing their homes to a massive fore in Northern California.
Trump decides to insult Tillerson, Corker and Jemele Hill instead.
Are you freakin' kidding me?
How can ANYONE support this vindictive, low education moron?

man watched a segment on that last night and holy crap was shocked. Before and after pic of a neighborhood just wiped out, like 100+ houses in hours? Maybe more. Shocking

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/10/10/us/california-fires-maps-photos.html


And on top of all this Trump's EPA Admin Scott Pruitt was in Coal Country to rollout his doing away with Obama's Clean Energy Rules and to stump for bringing Coal Back! Like we don't already see how Climate Change is affecting our weather in a negative way. This is MADNESS.
Knickoftime
Posts: 23205
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 1/13/2011
Member: #3370

10/10/2017  5:48 PM
nixluva wrote:
martin wrote:
misterearl wrote:Thousand of Americans are losing their homes to a massive fore in Northern California.
Trump decides to insult Tillerson, Corker and Jemele Hill instead.
Are you freakin' kidding me?
How can ANYONE support this vindictive, low education moron?

man watched a segment on that last night and holy crap was shocked. Before and after pic of a neighborhood just wiped out, like 100+ houses in hours? Maybe more. Shocking

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/10/10/us/california-fires-maps-photos.html


And on top of all this Trump's EPA Admin Scott Pruitt was in Coal Country to rollout his doing away with Obama's Clean Energy Rules and to stump for bringing Coal Back! Like we don't already see how Climate Change is affecting our weather in a negative way. This is MADNESS.

Yeah, but at least he doesn't wear pant suits.

I mean he does but at least he's not a woman who wears pants suits. That **** ain't right.

djsunyc
Posts: 44547
Alba Posts: 42
Joined: 1/16/2004
Member: #536
10/10/2017  11:38 PM
nixluva
Posts: 55453
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
10/11/2017  2:04 AM
Off Topic: six months later, do people who voted for Trump still support this guy?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.